SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad caught on webcam in Houston, Texas?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Long story short I was "meeting" a lad's associate in Houston to check out my consignment boxes. I looked all over for a cam and found one that updated every minute. The lad called and described the area in detail, but I could only get one screen capture that *might* have showed him in it. He was driving a black Camry.

I tried to get him there yesterday afternoon but he delayed so long it was dark when he got there and I couldn't see a thing. Ah well, it was a fun try. Very Happy

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The most highly trained of snipers would have a tough time with that tree in the way.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should have challenged him to a game of beach volleyball - Baiters vs. Lads. The court was all set up for you. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aim for the center of the white stripe on his coat, and you can't miss, Tuco. Smile
Too bad that cam was so far away. Not that I want any more spy cameras in the USA though.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This was just a fun little side bait since they first claimed the consignment boxes were in El Paso, Texas. I told him to wait right at the volleyball court but lads never listen! Laughing

Lad's boss wrote:
Please let me know when yu will be convenienced to meet with Jones. It is not wise for him be carrying that forth and back. I just informed him not to take it back to the security storage. Today is friday and if nothing happens till 4:00pm, he will be left with no other option but to it return to the storage and that means more fees for you.

Call me as I may not be by computer in the next hour. Expecting to hear from you soonest

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Slap, you'd make a great spotter. I needed to be four clicks to the right. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Stupid El Paso and Houston lads!

Nice pic, Bluth. I am sure he (they) were there. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Safari The Dynamic Duo Travels! Vcamera Sand Timer
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Where exactly was this, in Houston?

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it was at Rice University. Very Happy

Safari Vcamera Paga John Safari Vcamera Paga Willie Safari Vcamera Paga Kingsley Safari James

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Rice... that figures, seems like we have a healthy Nigerian population here.

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good try Bluth. There are some baiters in the Houston area that might be willing to help next time.

Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
^^^ Slap, you'd make a great spotter. I needed to be four clicks to the right. Very Happy

@Tuco - That was easy, Tuco. Giants fans can spot a Dallas Cowboys jacket from 5 miles away. And being a Cowboys fan, he would be better off dead, anyway. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
Quote:
And being a Cowboys fan, he would be better off dead, anyway. Smile

As a Redskin fan, it would be my pleasure. Very Happy

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tuco wrote:
The most highly trained of snipers would have a tough time with that tree in the way.
Who needs snipers when you can use one of these? Take out his car and you'll still collect bonus points...

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Thanks for the prompt response. Good a thing I advised him not to return it to the security storage till this morning. well, he will meet you there at 10:00am prompt. Please be there at the sand volleyball court by that time since there is no way he can call you. also, try to be there for atleast ten more minutes but am sure he will be there by that time.

Good morning

Ooops, I forgot about it and didn't even get this email until much, much later. Embarassed

Quote:
I don't know if this morning 10:00am prompt appointment was convenient for you because Mr Jones was there till 11:15am and left in annoyance. It is our intention to make sure that this is delivered to you especially now that you are there and we have demonstrated our resolve and commitment to do just that. Please get a working telephone and let me know for the very last time when and where to meet you.

thank you.

We're trying again tomorrow. Wink

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

DoraTheExplorer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Silly Bluth!

Can I find a web cam for you to stand in front of so I can get proof of my safari'ing you, Bluth?

I do so want confirmation of your trip so I can put the Safari in my siggy. Laughing

Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

callum wrote:
Tuco wrote:
Who needs snipers when you can use one of these? Take out his car and you'll still collect bonus points...

Those are for clusters. Let's see if BB brings us a cluster in the car tomorrow. Wink

JumpinJayJay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mjwoody wrote:
@Rice... that figures, seems like we have a healthy Nigerian population here.

let's just point out that whilst many scammers do originate from there, there's also many, many more that don't. You shouldn't generalise Wink

Click here to support 419Eater.com pony pony
Mortar x5 Nurse Nastys Audi TT
Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Agreed. Cool

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Embarrassed Banana wrote:
Quote:
Ooops, I forgot about it and didn't even get this email until much, much later.
Laughing That's funny, Bluth. At least it wasn't a 350 mile safari like the one Sleepless and I forgot awhile back. Smile
Have him bring a baseball bat with him to the court. After three trips, he will want to beat on something. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic