SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ASEM + Uncooperative Wife + Hitman = MUGU MURDER! -9/30 BIG!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, this is my first major bait wrapping up and I hope you all enjoy it. Get your drinks, coffee, go to the bathroom first because this is long! Very Happy

This bait is based on a screenplay floated by J.Dog
Quote:
You should try a bait in which you have to kill someone to get the money your lad wants. Watch as they have no pangs of conscience if it means $50,000 for them. The lads really are evil.

So thus Al Coholic must get $28,000 more to pay for the AFF, but the only way to get the money is to get a 2nd mortgage on the trailer home, but his 400lb wife, Petunia, refuses to co-sign.

Cast of Characters and their color coding:
Al Coholic - The Trailer Trash Goof played by CommanderKiller (also playing the role of Barrister Uhura and Sal Coholic, brother of Al)
Owa Tuscam - The Identity that is stolen from the ASEM -played by a Mugu known as Senator Yakubu Adamu
Special Guest Star - Sudsman: Starring as Vince the Hitman and his boss Mr. Azzurro
Side Comments by me and Sudsman will be in Bold Type

I first start the bait with an ASEM to the unsuspecting Senator to see if he will swoop in and steal the scam for his own. I doctor up the ASEM as if I am replying to an e-mail, which has also been included in the ASEM to make it seem more genuine

Monday Aug 30,
Owa,

Password: Tiger

Thank you for letting me know the payments of $7,500 USD arrived into your good hands again. I managed to sell some savings bonds I had in my possession for a total of $800 and I got my paycheck so I can add another $700 to it for $1,500 for my next Western Union payment. Let me know when it is safe to send it.

I know that I still owe you another $28,000 USD and I am grateful for Barrister Uhura to put up his own money to cover for me. I know you and he are very trusting people to help me like this. But I do have some bad news and I don�t know what to do. Maybe you can advise me. The bank and loan agent said we could get a second loan on the trailer home for $35,000 USD. That would cover the $28,000 I still owe you for the transfer fees, plus I would have $7,000 left over. I would give that to you and Barrister Uhura for you kind work in helping me out like this.

However, my wife refuses to co-sign the loan, saying I am crazy for believeing you. But I have worked closely with you and I trust you both 100 percent! I pleaded with the bank agent to give me the loan on the trailer home without my wifes signature, but the agent told me since my wife co-signed the original loan, she would have to co-sign the 2nd loan too. The agent said the only way to get around this is if my wife was dead, then I wouldn�t need another signature.

I don�t want to lose out on this 43 million dollars. Please advise. There is no other way to get the $28,000 without the second loan. Help me!

Al

>From: "OWA TUSCAM" <[email protected]
>Reply-To: "OWA TUSCAM" <[email protected]
>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: MONEY RECEIVED REPLY MOST URGENT
>Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:03:20 -0400
>
MR AL COHOLIC

PASSWORD: TIGER

WE HAVE BEEN IN RECEIT OF UR LAST PAYMENTS OF $7500USD FROM THE WESTERN UNION SERVCIE. BARRISTER UHURA (Using the Star Trek name here, hey it sounds good) IS MOST PLEASED WITH YOUR MOST TRUSTING PAYMENT. I NO IT IS HARD TO SELL YOUR AUTO BUT I ASSUR YOU THAT THE MONEY YOU WILL BE GETTING WILL ENBLE YOU TO BUY 10 CARS. IS GOOD? SO FAR YOU GIVE US $19400 USD BUT YOU STILL OWE US $28000 USD!

BARRISTER UHURA ASKS WHEN YOU WILL BE GETTING THE NEXT PAYMENTS TO US? THIS CRITICAL TIME IS HERE AND WE MUST BE HURRY WITH THE PAYMENT OF THE FEES OR THEY WILL CHARGE US MORE FEES FOR THE TRANSFER IF NOT DONE IN NEXT WEEKS. YOU MENTION THAT YOU WILL TALK TO UR WIFE ABOUT GETTING ANOTHER LOAN FOR YOUR HOUSE. HAVE YOU TALK TO HER? HOW MUCH DID THE AGENT SAY THE LOAN COULD BE GOOD FOR? WE MUST HURRY MR COHOLIC IF WE ARE TO AVOID THE MORE FEES.

YOU HAVE DONE US GOOD AND WE ARE GOD BLESS YOU. I KNOW YOU HAVE SOLD MOST OF YOU STUFF AND THAT IS A SMALL PRICE TO PAY FOR THE $43000000 USD WE WILL TRANSFER TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY. BUT TIME IS NOW TO PAY MORE. YOU MUST KNOW BARRISTER UHURA HAS PERSONALLY PAID ALMOST $15000USD TO PAY FOR YOU THE FEES. WE HAVE NO MORE FUNDS TO HELP YOU. WHEN CAN YOU SEND US MORE MONEY PLEASE DO SO SOON.

MR AL YOU ARE A GOD BLESS MAN. PLEASE NO USE THIS MAIL ANYMORE. THE BARRISTER THINKS IT IS NOT SECURE DURING THIS CRITICAL TIME. NO REPLY TO THIS MAIL AS IT MAY NOT WORK. WAIT FOR MY NEXT MAIL FROM NEW SECURE MAIL LOCATION. I WILL ALSO GIVE YOU NEW PASSWORD AT THIS TIME. PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPOINT!

OWA
The e-mail I used for Owa is as phony as he is!

Now, does the Good Senator Bite? You bet your sweet ass he does!

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 20:56:31 -0400

DEAR GOOD FRIEND REV. AL BREAKURNEK, (I goofed and left this name in my Header from another bait, but he does not catch it Very Happy )

OWA.

PASSWORD: TIGER.

HOW ARE YOU TODAY AND YOUR GOOD WIFE, HOPE ALL IS WELL AND
FINE.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL YOUR COMMENDATION OF BARRISTER UHURA
AND DETAILS OF HOW THE LOAN OF 35,000 USD WILL BE ISSUED TO
YOU, HOW YOU WILL OBSET THE 28,000 USD AND THE BALANCE OF
$7,000 USD WHICH WILL BE YOURS.

PLEAD WITH YOUR WIFE TO KINDLY COME DOWN AS THIS LOAN WILL
BE ISSUED WITHOUT DELAY AND YOU RECEIVE IT QUICKLY.

SINCE YOU HAVE $1500 USD AT HAND NOW, I WILL STRONGLY
ADVISE YOU TO QUICKLY SEND IT TODAY WITH THIS NEW NAME MR.
OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
LAGOS NIGERIA, FOR FASTER CONFIRMATION, SINCE THE OTHER
PERSON WENT TO SEMINER SINCE LAST FRIDAY (Sure he did).

FORWARD TEST QUESTION AND ANSWER, CONTROL NUMBER THROUGH MY
EMAIL ADDRESS QUICKLY.

DO THIS QUICKLY SO THAT YOU WILL NOT MISS THE $43M USD.

WAITING URGENTLY.

REGARDS,
OWA.

(I start off by waving a sure $1500 in his face that the new "Owa" thinks he is getting right away! Notice he says send it right away since he thinks he has muscled in on another Mugu's maga)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do not answer right away and wait a day to make him sweat a little.You also notice that he has not changed his name header? It Still says Senator Yakubu. I don't mention it because in case thing go wrong or boring, I can use that as my way out of the bait Smile

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:47:50 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu <[email protected]> wrote:
MR AL COHOLIC

PASSWORD: TIGER

I'M STILL WAITING TO GET THE COMFIRMATION OF THE WESTERN
UNION WHICH I TOLD YOU TO GO AND MAKE UP THE $1,500USD
TODAY. AS I TOLD YOU SEND THE CONTROL NUMBER AND OTHER
THINGS THROUGH THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. REMEMBER TO USE THE NEW
NAME I GAVE YOU.

REGARDS

OWA

Ok, here I just throw it all out on the table

Tue Aug 31
Owa,

Thank you for your mail from your new mail address. Barrister Uhura is a very smart man and I agree we must remain safe during this time of the transaction. I will not send any more e-mail to the old address as per your instructions.

I do have bad news for you Owa my trusted partner. I had to wait for my wife to fall asleep so I could use her car to go to the Western Union to send the $1500 USD to Mr .Evans as you asked. But she hid the keys from me! I called a taxi cab to take me and I asked the person on the phone for the taxi driver not to honk his horn when he arrived at my trailer home. So what�s the sumbitch do? He arrives and honks his horn. This woke up Petunia. She came out and screamed at me for trying to sneak off to the Western Union and she took the money from me! I know I should not have let her done this, but after all, I only weigh 161 pounds and she weighs almost 400! She sat on me and would not get up until I gave her the money while the taxi cab driver laughed at me.

I went down to the bank and pleaded with the agent and the manager to let me take out the 2nd loan to give me the loan and they said they could not do anything without my wife Petunia co-signing. I could only sign by self if she was dead, since then the mobile home would be all mine then.

I�m sorry Owa for making you and the Barrister wait so long for the money. I know you are both very important people for trusting me to help you get the $43 million USD to me. I asked and begged Petunia to co-sign the loan and she won�t do it! I hate her! She is costing us all this trouble. You could have had the $28,000 USD I still owe you today if not for her!

I know this is probably bad of me to ask this, but I trust you and the Barrister 100 percent to tell me to do the right thing. I have thought about this all day since Petunia sat on me and took the $1500 USD away from me. I was very angry. The only way for me to get you the loan now is to kill Petunia. But if I kill her, then I would get arrested and you would not get your money. Maybe if I make it look like an accident, then I can get the loan and send you the money? Should I do this? Me and ole Petunia have been together for 30 years and I guess I do love her. But if I had 43 million dollars, I think a lot of the young girls here who make fun of me would love me. I see that on the TV all the time, rich older men with young beautiful girls! But I don�t know if this is good for me to do. Please advise me Owa. You and the Barrister have told me the truth on everything so far and I trust you. Should I kill Petunia and make it look like an accident?

I wait your response eagerly!

Al

Oops! Looks like Owa's quick $1500 score didn't pan out! I just throw it out there for him, should Al kill his wife of 30 years? It doesn't take long for Owa to respond......

On Wed, 01 Sep 2004 09:03:20 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu <[email protected]> wrote:
MR AL COHOLIC

PASSWORD: TIGER,

YES, YOU HAVE TO USE THIS NEW EMAIL ADDRESS FOR WRITING TO
ME. DON'T REPLY TO ANY EMAIL ADDRRESS APART FROM THIS ONE
THAT I'M USING NOW. I HAVE ALSO CHANGED MY PHONE NUMBER
WHICH YOU CAN GET INTOUCH WITH ME. DON'T CALL ANY OTHER
NUMBER DIFFIERENT FROM THIS +234-8055340769.

I MUST TELL YOU THAT BOTH I'M NOT HAPPEY ABOUT WHAT
HAPPENED TO YOU. YOUR WIFE IS BEING WICKED, I THINK SHE DID
NOT WANT YOU TO BE RICH AND ALSO FOR YOU TO HAVE GOOD
THINGS IN LIFE. PLEASE I WILL NOT ADVISE YOU TO KILL HER.
AS YOU RIGHTLY SAID YOU HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR THE PAST
30YEARS AND YOU CAN'T JUST COME UP ONE DAY TO KILL HER.

I WILL ADVISE THAT YOU LOOK FOR WHAT TO DO TO SEND THIS
$1,500USD FROM NOW FRIDAY AND LATER ON YOU CAN KNOW WHAT TO
DO CONCERNING THE LOAN.

I ALSO ADVISE THAT YOU LOOK FOR A FRIEND WHO YOU KNOW THAT
YOU TRUSTED VERY WELL AND TELL HIM ABOUT THIS TO SEE IF YOU
WILL BE A HELP TO YOU. AND LET HIM KNOW THAT WE WILL GIVE
HIM 10% OF THE MONEY AFTER THE WHOLE THING.
(Owa thinks that Al should go to a friend for the money, but dumb ole Al thinks something else) Twisted Evil

I MUST TELL YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH YOUR
WIFE. PLEASE GO AND LOOK FOR HOW TO GET THIS $1,500USD IT
IS VERY IMPORTANT. (Yes Very important!)

REMEBER, DON'T WRITE TO ANY OTHER PERSON EXPECT FROM ME AND
FROM THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. I WILL EXPECT YOUR CALL TODAY.

WAITING TO GET A GOOD NEWS FROM YOU

REGARDS

OWA

Owa is worried now, he thinks he's out the easy money and is still worried the "orginal" mugu's might show up again because Al should not write to any other e-mail address but the Good Senators. Twisted Evil

Wed Sept 1
Owa.

I have gotten your e-mail and read it fully. You and Barrister Uhura are brilliant! I understand what you mean by going to a trusted friend for help in this matter (wink, wink).

This morning Petunia left to go to the all you can eat morning buffet at the local truck stop restaurant. I tried to call your new phone number so I could tell you of my plan, but after I dial, the voice comes on the phone and asks for the password! That fat bitch Petunia put a block on my phone! She yelled at me yesterday after our mail came and she saw the phone bill of all the phone calls I made to you over the last month! She screamed and screamed how could I spend over $600 USD calling you and the Barrister! I tried to tell her you alreay said I would get the money back with the $43 million, but she doesn't listen. She slapped me up good.

I hate her now and you are right. She does not want me to be rich or have the good things in life. She wants me to be poor and not happy! I looked all over the trailer home for my $1500 USD she took from me yesterday, but I could not find it. My wife has become very evil. She has hidden it good. But I will keep looking for it so I can pay you and Barrister Uhura. You are good trusted friends and I want to make this deal happen!

While Petunia takes her nap later after she has finished feeding at the troft with the rest of her pig friends, I am going to sneak out and see my friend and tell him about your offer. He is 100 percent trusting in me and I think he will do it. I will mail you very quickly if he will help us out.

Thank you again Owa for great wisdom.

Al

I'll wait a couple of letters to leave him on edge a bit

Wed Sept 1

MR AL COHOLIC

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE. I HAVE TRUSTED YOU SINCE WE
STARTED THIS TRANSACTION.PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU EXPLAIN
EVERYTHING TO YOUR FRIEND SO THAT HE WILL UNDERSTAND YOU
AND TO BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT.

AS I TOLD YOU, MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MONEY BEFORE FRIDAY SO
THAT WE CAN MOVE ON WITH THIS TRANSACTION. I WANT TO KNOW
IF IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO SPEAK TO YOUR WIFE ON
PHONE SO THAT I CAN BE ABLE TO TALK TO HER TO HELP THINGS
OUT CONCERNING THE LOAN ISSUE PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR NUMBERONCE AGAIN AND WILL ALSO LOVE TO HAVE HER OWN NUMBER.

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DID NOT TELL HER YOUR PLANS OF GOING
TO YOUR FRIEND FOR HELP AND TRY NOT HER TO KNOW ABOUT IT.
YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL WITH HER AND FOR YOU BE SUPRISE
HER AT THE END. SHE WILL REALISE HER MISTAKES LATER ON. (Yeah when it's too late for her!)

PLEASE TRY YOUR POSSIBLE BEST. I WILL BE EXPECTING A GOOD
NEWS FROM YOU TOMORROW. PLEASE DON'T LET THE BARRISTER TO
KNOW ALL THIS NOW BEFORE HE WILL BE ANGRY WITH ME AND YOU.
I WILL TELL HIM EVERYTHING MYSELF OK?.

GOD BE WITH YOU AND ALSO BLESS YOU

REGARDS

OWA

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 09:19:56 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu <[email protected]> wrote:

MR AL COHOLIC

GREETINGS TO YOU. HOW ARE YOU TODAY?. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT
NIGHT. I CHECK MY BOX THIS MORNING AND DID NOT SEE YOUR
MAIL. HOPE ALL IS MOVING VERY FINE. TELL ME HOW FAR HAS YOU
GONE WITH YOUR FRIEND REGARDING TO MONEY ISSUE?. PLEASE
UPDATE ME.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS

OWA
(continuing)

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

Last edited by CommanderKiller on Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:21 pm; edited 6 times in total
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so its time to play on Owa's fear that the original Mugu's are trying to get in touch with me again! Twisted Evil

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:06:55 -0400
Owa,

Password: TIGER

Hello my good trusted friend Owa. First I must ask you to inform Barrister Uhura of my deepest apologies for my wife last night. Before I was to meet with my friend, I had to wait for Petunia to fall asleep so I could sneak out of the house. I was watching monster truck smashing on the TV. Well the phone rings and Petunia answered it. I heard her screaming and yelling and saying very bad words to the person on the phone. I dont know who she is talking too, I think maybe its the children making phone calls to her again saying she looks like a hippo.

Well then I hear her scream "I don't care if you a Bannister or not, do not call here ever again and she slammed the phone down so hard she broke the phone. She then comes out and screams at me and slaps me again. She said Barrister Uhura had called and wanted to talk to me, but she wouldn't let him. I yelled at her why did she treat a very important man like the Baririster so rudely and why she wants me to be poor and unhappy. We yelled for a long time then she went to bed. Please tell the Barrister I am so sorry for my wife's rudeness.

But I have good news indeed! I met with my friend Vincent Vega, my trusted friend. We met at the Titty Twister Bar and Grill family resturant for drinks. I told him the story and he said he would help out with our plan. He said he normally wants 20% of the money to help out like this, but since I am a good friend, he would take 10%. Vincent said he needs a couple of days to work out the details, but he is very happy to help me out. Plus 10% is worth it!

My wife Petunia has no ideas, so she will not suspect anything. I hope you and Barrister Uhura can be patient just a few more days. Please stall the deal a little longer and I should have your $28,000 USD to you in a few days. I am so happy now, the long road to our deal is nearly at an end.

My thanks to you my good trusted friend Owa and Barrister Uhura. For the first time in a while I have a smile on my face

Al

So now Owa thinks the real Barrister tried calling! But now he has the idea in his head that my friend will be giving me the $28,000 to finish the deal! Just a few more days for the big pay day!

Thur Sept 2

DEAR Al Coholic ,
PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU S MUCH FOR YOUR REPLY AND UPDATE ON MY LAST MAIL TO YOU. DON'T WORRY I WILL TALK TO BARRSITER UHURA AND EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO HIM. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DON'T ANSWER ANY CALL FOR NOW EVEN IF IT COMES FROM THE BARRISTER TO AVOID YOUR WIFE INTERVENSION ON THIS NEW DEVELOPMEN WITH
YOUR FRIEND OK?.

LET US JUST WAIT FOR THE FEW DAYS AND TO SEE WHAT YOUR FRIEND WILL DO AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS REMIND HIM OF THIS AND FOR HIM TO KNOW THE IMPOTANCE OF THIS TRANSCATION.

REMEMBER DON'T REPLY ANY OTHER EMAIL FROM ANY OTHER PERSON.
PLEASE YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL NOW TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE FROM ANYWHERE OK?. YOU CAN TRY MY NEW NUMBER IF GO TO YOUR FRIENDS HOUSE SO THAT I CAN TALK TO HIM ON PHONE AND LET HIM TO KNOW THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS TO ME AND ALSO TO YOU.

I MUST APOLOGICE FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS THAT I HAVE CAUSED YOU BECAUSE THIS TRANSACTION AND ALSO ALL THE PAINS THAT YOU HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM YOUR WIFE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF THIS TRANSACTION. I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU MUST BE HAPPY AT THE END. TRUST IN AND DO YOUR BEST.

I WILL BE WAITING TO READ FROM YOU TOMORROW.

REGARDS
OWA

Getting nervous Owa? Don't answer anybody else's e-mail, maybe you'll tell me something else about the Barrister Uhura?

On Fri, 03 Sep 2004 10:06:20 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu <[email protected]> wrote:

DEAR Al COHOLIC,

PASSWORD TIGER,

I'M VERY HAPPY THAT YOU ARE HAVING A SMILE ON YOUR FACE. I TOLD YOU THAT GOD MUST SEE YOU AND I THROUGH IN THIS TRANSACTION. AS I TOLD YOU, PLEASE DON'T TAKE ANY OTHER CALL FROM ANY BODY TO AVOID YOUR WIFE BEING MAD AT YOU AGAIN UNTILL THIS NEW DEVELOPMENT WITH YOUR FRIEND WORKS
OK?.

I HAVE TOLD BARRISTER NOT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN, (Gee, I'm surprised by that statement Rolling Eyes )ONLY THAT HE IS NOT HAPPY THAT THIS IS TAKING A LONG TIME. I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR CALL TO DAY WITH THE NEW NUMBER I GAVE TO YOU +234-80 55 340 769.

GOD BLESS YOU MY GOOD FRIEND. WE MUST SIMLE AT THE END. MY FAMILY ARE LOOKING FORWARD IN SEEING YOU.

REGARDS

OWA

The timing of everything is now critical for the $28,000 which is just around the corner. I'll play Owa's fear again!

On Fri, 3 Sep 2004 19:05:16 -0400
Faulke Utu <[email protected]> wrote: (I goofed again and left another bait name in the field, but Owa again does not notice)

Owa,

Ok, I only have a moment to type, Petunia is very mad at me over the past few days so she told me that she is taking my $1500 USD and going to go over to the fancy Motor Inn for the weekend to teach me a lesson. She said she is going to get the best room they have, order lots of room service and buy a lot of clothes and jewelery for herself! With my money! She is truly evil to me now.

This is the perfect time now. I have talked to Vincent my friend and he said he has the plan now. He said I must go to my brothers and stay there for the weekend as I must let Vincent do his work so we can get the $28,000 USD to pay you and the Barrister. My brother is picking me up in about 15 minutes so I must get ready to leave quickly. I will contact you as soon as Vincent gives me the news. Wish us all luck good friend!

Al

P.S. Somebody tried to e-mail me using an e-mail address I have never seen before and tried to pretend to be you. They tried to give me a new password to use but I see this as a trick. I did not answer them and I put a block on that e-mail so they won't bother me anymore. You and the Barrister Uhura were right! I will call you as soon as I have the news.

Now that Owa sees another attempt to contact me by the real Owa this time. I ignore his next few messages to keep him on edge for the weekend Very Happy

Sat Sept 4
DEAR AL,

PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UPDATE. I WAS VERY HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. AND I MUST THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR INFORMING ME OF THOSE EVIL PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO USE MY NAME TO CONTACT YOU. THAT SHOWS NOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL AT THIS CRUSIAL TIME THAT WE ARE GETING TO THE END
OF THIS TRANSACTION. I MUST ALSO THANK YOU FOR HOW YOU BLOCKED THEIR EMAIL ADDRESS SO THAT THEY WILL NOT WRITE TO YOU AGAIN. THANK YOU FOR THAT.

YES, I THINK THAT GOING TO YOUR BROTHER PLACE WILL BE OKAY SO THAT YOU WILL HAVE TIME TO GO AND MEET WITH YOUR FRIEND CONCERNING OUR HIS ARRANGMENT OF HELPING US.

PLEASE, I HOPE YOUR BROTHER WON'T BE A PROBLEM TO THIS. PLEASE BE CAREFUL OF YOURSELF O.K?. I WILL BE WAITNG FOR YOUR CALL TODAY AS YOU SAID.

GOD BLESS YOU.

REGARDS
OWA

Sun Sept 5
DEAR Al Coholic,

PASSWORD TIGER,

GREETINGS TO YOU. HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND?. HOPE EVERYTHING IS
WOKING AS PLANED. I JUST WANTED TO KNOW YOU ARE DOING AND
HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU TOMORROW.

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND

REGARDS

OWA

On Mon, 06 Sep 2004 20:13:57 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu [email protected]> wrote:

DEAR AL
PASSWORD TIGER,

GOOD FRIEND, GREETINGS TO YOU. HOW WAS YOUR DAY. I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU. I NEED TO READ FROM YOU. PLEASE DON'T KEEP QUIT ON ME. (Panic)

TRY AND UPDATE ME ON WHAT IS HAPPENING. HOW FAR HAS YOUR FRIEND GONE?. (HOW FAR YOU ASK???? HOW ABOUT ALL THE WAY!)

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU.

REGARDS

OWA

Now comes for the news we have been waiting for, not exactly what Owa is expecting I think.....

From: Foulke Utu <[email protected]> (Goofed again, somebody slap me!)
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:54:03 -0400
Subject: Re: UPDATE ME MY GOOD FRIEND
To: Senator Yakubu Adamu [email protected]

Owa,

I am sorry it has taken me so long to write back to you and I can only talk for a minute. I could not e-mail or talk from my brother's place because we all had to keep everything a secret. Even my brother could not know what was going on so he could not talk. I'm sorry I have heavy heart right now.

I got e-mail from Vince this morning that everything has been taken care of. I am forwarding his letter so you know your advice has been taken and he sent me a picture as proof. I will e-mail you later, I have been called down to the hospital to identify the body.

I will call you later this evening to discuss the rest of the $28,000 USD I owe you so we can continue on our path and the $43 million USD that awaits us all. Please pray for me my dear good trusted friend Owa, I know this has to be best for all of us.

Al

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 06:42:39 -0500, Vincent Vega <[email protected]> wrote:
> Al,
>
> The accident has happened. That bitch ain't in your way no more. You
> wanted it done right away, right? I have attached a picture as proof the job has
> has been done. It ain't a great pic, but when a crowd gathers you need to be shall we
> say, discreet?
>
> Now we gotta talk money. You were saying I'm gonna get 10% of how many
> million? That's the only reason I did it for you as a friend without
> no upfront money. I hope you found that cash the fat bitch hid on you,
> 'cause Mr. Azzurro ain't gonna be happy about me working for free.
>
> Let me know, OK?
>
> Vince

(The Attachment with nice touch of graffiti editing on the wall!)

Continuing.......

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Owa is confused at first, but figures it out about 2 hours later and I think he is really hit good by this first bombshell. Because it's once again the CRITICAL TIME!

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 08:42:15 +0200
Subject: GOD WILL SEE YOU THROUGH
To: [email protected]

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

MY GOOD FRIEND, THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE. I'M ALSO HAPPY THAT YOUR FRIEND HAS FINIALLY CONCLUDED HIS PLANS CONCERNING HELPING US OUT. I SAW HIS EMAIL TO YOU WHICH YOU FORWARDED TO ME. I WILL WAIT YOUR CALL AND YOUR PLANS AHEAD.

PLEASE, I MUST TELL YOU THAT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF THAT PICTURE, WHO IS THAT PERSON ON THE FLOOR?. PLEASE I'M SORRY THAT I'M ASKING BEACUSE I COULD NOT GET THAT RIGHT.

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO THE HOSPITAL TO IDENTIFY? YOUR WIFE YOU WHO?. BUT I MUST THANK GOD THAT WE ARE GETTING TO THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION WHICH I KNOW FOR SURE THAT AT THE END YOU AND I WILL HAVE A CAUSE TO GLORIFY GOD ALMIGHTY.

MY GOOD FRIEND, I'M WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND THE OUT COME IN THE HOSPITAL. GOD BE WITH YOU.

REGARDS

OWA

Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2004 10:24:58 +0200
Subject: GET BACK TO ME

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

PHONE PIN 90,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE. I JUST WANT TOM LET YOU THAT YOU DON'T HAVE TO RECEIVE ANY CALL FROM ANY BODY AT THIS CRUCIAL TIME. I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU SAID EMAILED YOU AND CLAIM TO BE ME. ANY TIME I CALLED YOU I WILL TELL YOU MY PHONE PIN IS 90, WITH THIS YOU CAN NOW KNOW FOR SURE THAT I'M THE REAL PERSON CALLING YOU.

REMEMBER MY NEW PHONE NUMBER IS +234-8055340769. PLEASE YOU CAN ONLY CALL ME ON THIS LINE. AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL NOW. THIS TRANSACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME. I DON'T WANT TO LOSE THE MONEY. YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT THAT IS ALOT OF MONEY THAT WILL CHANGE MY
LIFE AND ALSO YOUR OWN LIFE. WE HAVE GONE A LONG WAY ON THIS TRANSACTION AND I THANK GOD THAT IN A FEW DAYS YOU AND I WILL HAVE CAUSE TO BE HAPPY AND AT THE END YOU AND I WILL SEE FACE TO FACE.

PLEASE, AS I TOLD YOU, I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR CALL AND EMAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ME TO KNOW THE NEXT STEP TO FOLLOW. AND I WILL LIKE YOU TO UPDATE ME ON THE OUT COME OF YOUR VISIT TO THE HOSPITAL

ONCE AGAIN, BE CAREFUL AND REMEMBER TO KEEP THIS DEAL
SECRET.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS

OWA

LMAO! Let me set things straight so there is no question in Owa's mind as to what just transpired!

From: Al Coholic <[email protected]> (Hey Got it right this time!) Very Happy
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 15:17:11 -0400
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME
To: Senator Yakubu Adamu <[email protected]>

Owa,

I'm so sorry my good friend. I am a mess right now. I forgot Petunia had broken the phone after she yelled at the Bannister last week, so I had to go to the S-Mart for a new phone. Then when I got home, I dialed your number, but the voice came on asking for the password. I
also forgot that Petunia put the block on the phone to keep my from calling long distance. How I will miss her. sniff

After seeing poor Petunia's smashed dead body at the hospital yesterday, it made me very sad. After all, we were married 30 years since we were young. Yes the picture I sent you was the picture Vincent gave me. That was Petunia, she fell from the 23rd floor of the Hookers Paradise Motor Inn and that's why she looked all smashed like a pancake in the picture. Vincent wanted me to give that you as proof that she was taken care of. I mean, how many 400 pound women
have you ever seen that looked like that?

I'm very sorry Owa, I am with heavy heart right now. I cried last night asking God to forgive me. But you and the Barrister were right that this was the only way to do it, getting a friend to kill her
while I stayed at my brothers. ---------------------------------------
Sorry for the delay, I had to stop writing for a bit, the police just stopped by and asked me questions, but I didn't tell them anything other than I stayed at my brothers house. The policeman said it has been reported as an accident for now, but he has a feeling that it may be a suicide or murder, but he has no proof.

Also, Vincent called me and said that the job has been done, he wants to know how soon he can expect his 10% of the money. He needs it right away or his boss will be very angry. Please tell me so I can tell Vincent so he does not get mad at me.

I will see if I can go to my brothers house later and use his phone to call you. Please e-mail me to let me know you have gotten this message.

Thank you for being my friend and you and Barrister Uhura helping me get to the end of our deal which is very near. I will go back to the bank tomorrow to get the loan, since Petunia is dead, I do not need her to co-sign with me as they told me before.

God Bless,
Al

Owa's mind has to be twisting at this point, I get 2 e-mails about 20 mins apart.

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:40:50 +0200
Subject: TRY AND GO TO THE BANK TO DAY

DEAR AL
PASSWORD TIGER,

PHONE PIN 90

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UPDATE. I LOVE THAT.MAKE SURE YOU ALWAYS UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT. I HAVE SEEN AND READ YOUR MAIL. AND I DO UNDERSTAND ALL THAT YOU SIAD.

MY GOOD FRIEND AL, I'M SO SORRY THAT SHE IS NO MORE.IT IS NOT THAT EASY TO LET GO JUST LIKE FOR SOMEONE THAT YOU HAVE STAYED TOGETHER FOR UP TO 30 YEARS. BUT THAT IS THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO BE FREE AND TO BE RICH.

CONCERNING WHEN VICENT WILL GET HIS MONEY. THAT ONE IS FOR SURE HE MUST GET HIS MONEY THERE IS TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT. BUT YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT THE $28,000USD IS DEALYING THIS TRANSACTION.IF I WILL GET THIS MONEY BY TODAY, I ASSURE YOU THAT BEFORE MONDY NEXT WEEK YOU AND VICENT, I WILL BE HAPPY AND WILL HAVE TO CELEBRATE IT.

SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT,TRY YOUR BEST AND GET THE MONEY TODAY AND GET BACK TO ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW EVERY ARRNGEMENT WILL BE CONCLUDED TO THAT VICENT CAN GET HIS MONEY.HE HAS DONE A NICE JOB AND HAS TO BE PAID.SO THEREFORE PLEASE, GO TO THE BANK TODAY AND GET THE MONEY BY
MONDAY NEXT WEEK YOU AND VICENT WILL SMILE.

REMEMBER MY NEW NUMBER +234-8055340769.I'M WAITING TO GET YOUR CALL AND FOR YOUR UPDATE.PLEASE ALWAYS TRY AND REPLY MY MAIL ON TIME.

WAITING!
REGARDS

OWA (He's really saying I dont care just get me the $28,000USD already damn it!)

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 08:59:18 +0200
Subject: DON'T WRITE TO ANY BODY FOR NOW EVEN Barrister Uhura

I love that subject header!
PASSWORD TIGER,

PHONE PIN 90

DEAR AL,

I DON'T WANT YOU TO WRITE TO ANY BODY DOWN HERE FROM NOW ON
UNTILL VICENT MONEY IS PAID AND UNTILL THE WHOLE MONEY GETS
TO YOU. EVEN BARRISTER UHURUA.I'M TELLING YOU THIS FOR
SECURITY REASONS. (THE FEAR IS STILL THERE!)

GIVE ME ALL THE INFORMATIONS I WILL PASS IT ACROSS TO
BARRISTER. WAITING FOR YOUR CALL.PLEASE TRY AND CALL ME TODAY.

REGARDS

OWA

Notice every e-mail its call me call me call me, ugh I am sick of it already. Petunia broke the phone!

Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:05:49 -0400
Subject: Re: DON'T WRITE TO ANY BODY FOR NOW EVEN Barrister Uhura

Owa

I have your message and I understand. I will not talk to anybody down there besides you. I will not even try to contact Barrister Uhura as security must remain tight. I tried to use my brothers phone last night to call you, but their phone service does not include international dialing. This saves him $12 a month on his phone bill if he does not have this extra service. I asked him if he could pay the $12 this month so I could use his phone and he agreed. But when he called the phone company, they told him it would take 14 days for the international dialing to be activated, so I cant use his phone to call you for 14 days.

I can't talk more right now, I am getting ready to go down to the bank to get the loan. I have been sad all night and not much sleep. I have to get my composure to talk to the bank agents. I will e-mail you later when I have the $28,000 USD in my hands.

thank you for your kind words regarding Petunia, sniff, I miss her.
Al

Owa now thinks that in a few hours the $28,000 will be on its way!

Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 20:38:07 +0200
Subject: GET BACK TO ME ON YOUR OUT COME WITH THE BANK
DEAR AL,

PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. BUT MUST ADVISE THAT YOU TAKE EVERYTHING EASY, WITH TIME YOU WILL COME OVER THAT.

PLEASE, AS I TOLD YOU YOU HAVE TO DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH THE BANK TO MAKE SURE THIS TRANSACTION IS FALICITATED TO THE END IF POSSIBLE THIS WEEK. I PRAY THAT EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT AT THE BANK.

I WANT TO KNOW IF YOU CAN'T CALL FROM ANY PAY PHONE CENTRE, SO THAT WE CAN TALK. PLEASE RESEND TO ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU AND TELL ME WHEN IS BEST TO GET YOU AT HOME. THE ONE YOU HAVE ME BEFORE IS MISSING IN MY COMPUTER.I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR OUT COME WITH THE BANK TODAY. PLEASE SURE YOU UPDATE ME.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST

REGARDS

OWA

Oops, there is some bad news, looks like yet another delay! Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 00:28:40 -0400
Subject: Re: GET BACK TO ME ON YOUR OUT COME WITH THE BANK

Owa,

Hello my friend, I hope you and the Barrister Uhura are doing fine on this day.

It has been a long exhausing day, both mentally and physically. I have good news and bad news and I will give you the bad news first.

This morning I went over to the bank to ask about the loan. To make a long story short, they said before I can get the loan, I have to have a copy of the Death Certificate before they will process the loan for the 2nd mortgage.

I asked the bank manager why this was, I had the police report showing she was dead, but he firmly stated that the Bank's policy was only to issue the loan with a Death Certificate in hand. We argued for a long time. Well I went down to the hospital to get the Certificate. They
told me that I had to go to the Cororner's office to get the Certificate. So I had to go all over town to get to the Coroner's office. Then he is out to lunch. I wait an hour for him to get back
and then I have to wait another 45 minutes while he takes phone calls.

Finally I get to see the Coroner who then tells me he cannot sign off the Death Certificate until the Police determine if the death was accidental, suicide or murder. I then have to go down to the Police dept to find out how long that is going to be. They ask me more questions while I am there. The policeman tells me he does not how long the investigation will take, might be as early as tomorrow.

I finally come home and see Vincent had called. I sent him your mail regarding when he will get his money. He was very angry with me because he seems to think he should be getting it today or tomorrow. He tells me did his part of the job and he expects to be paid now, not
next Monday. Then the policeman comes back over to ask me the same questions again how me and Petunia had been fighting a lot lately. But I don't tell him anything other than it is not his business to ask me such questions.

I went out and bought a phone card so I could call you from a pay phone. I put the first pay phone up to my ear to call you and some child had left his chewing gum in the ear piece, so my ear is wadded up with sticky gum. It took me almost an hour to get the gum out of my ear and hair and fingers. I then get to the second pay phone and try to use the card and the voice on the phone tells me the card has been used up. So I have to go back to the store and complain about
why they sell me a used phone card! The manager was nice and gave me another phone card which we tested to make sure it was not used. I go to another pay phone, its broken. I walk three blocks to find another phone. Its broken. Finally after walking another 30 mins I find a
phone that is not broken and I try to call you. The voice comes on and says all circuits are busy try your call later. I wait another 30 mins and call again, I hear a phone ring funny, then static and then a dial tone. I don't understand this, I figure maybe God is mad at me for what I have done. That was my bad news for the entire day.

The good news was that when I got home I see a message on my answering machine that says I have just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico! HELL YES! MADE AL'S DAY! At least I had one thing go right today.

I am going to bed now its been a very frustrating day and I am very tired. I am going back to the police station tomorrow to see if they will finish their case so I can get the Death Certificate to get the loan. God Bless you and the Barrister for working so hard for me and giving me suppor during these trying times.

Al

P.S. I forgot to tell you that I found $900 of the money Petunia stole from me last week. She hid it in a box of bon-bons she kept in the freezer. I don't eat bon-bons so I never would have found it had I decided not to throw them away. Seeing the bon-bons made me extremely sad. Petunia loved them so. Anyway, if I do not have success with the Certificate tomorrow, I will go over to the Western Union and send the money so Barrister Uhura will be grateful. Can you give me the new contact name for the Western Union again? Thank you Owa.

Darn, looks like the $28,000 is on hold again. But I dangle a quick $900 easy money in front of him. Owa's excited again!

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 08:55:29 +0200
Subject: UPDATE ME
DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR UPDATE. I MUST SAY THAT I'M
VERY SORRY FOR ALL THAT I HAVE GET YOU GONE THROUGH
CONCERNING THIS TRANSACTION BUT I MUST ASSURE YOU THAT YOU
WILL NEVER REGREAT IT AT ALL.

CONCERNING THE POLICE REPORT, I WILL LIKE YOU TO GO BACK
AND ASK THEM TO GIVE IT TO YOU AND PLEASE TAKE IT EASY WITH
THE POLICE AND EXPLAIN TO THEM THAT YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
CONCERNING TO HER DEATH. AND LET THEM KNOW THAT IT IS NOT
POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO WOULD KILL YOUR OWN WIFE. THEY HAVE TO
GIVE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE SO THAT YOU CAN BE ABLE TO USE
IT AND RUN THE BUSINESS THAT YOU AND YOUR WIFE IS DOING
BEFORE HER DEATH AND THAT SOME OF THE BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
NEED A PROVE TO SHOW THEM THAT SHE IS DEATH FOR REAL. AND
THAT YOU HAVE A BUSINESS THAT YOU WANT TO COMPLETE AND THE
REQUIRE THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR WIFE BEFORE THE CAN REASLE
THE GOODS AND SINCE YOUR WIFE IS LATE NOW THAT THEY A DEATH
CERTIFICATE OF PROVE FOR THIS.

IN ALL JUST REQUEST FOR THE DEATH CERTIFICATE IT IS VERY
IMPORTANT TO YOU. EVEN HERE IN MY COUNTRY IT IS VERY
IMPORTANT THAT ONE SHOULD HAVE IT.

I ASK FOR YOUR PHONE NUMBER, YOU FORGET TO GIVE IT TO ME?.
PLEASE SEND IT FOR ME.I NEED TO CALL YOU BUT YOU CAN STILL
CALL ME AGAIN TODAY OK?.

YES, GO AHEAD AND SEND THAT $900USD TO THIS NEW NAME,HE IS
WORKING TOGETHER WITH BARRISTER UHURA.

NAME: WALE COLE BARRISTER

LAGOS NIGERIA

TEST QUESTION: WHAT FOR?

TEST ANSWER: DEPOSIT

CONTROL NUMBER.............?

PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU USE IT AS IT IS HERE NOW, DON'T MAKE A
MISTAKE OK?. (I promise, no mistakes this time!)

REGARDS

OWA

12 Friggin hours later, Owa's crying where is the money!

Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 20:31:56 +0200
Subject: I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU (Its only been 12 hours!)

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

GREETINGS TO YOU. HOW FAR HAS YOU GONE WITH THE CERTIFICATE
OF DEATH. HAVE YOU GOTTEN IT?. PLEASE TRY AND UPDATE ME SO
I CAN KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON. I KNOW THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD
WILL SEE US THROUGH.

HAVE YOU GONE TO THE WESTERN UNION TO SEND THE $900USD?.
PLEASE TRY AND DO THAT TODAY AND SEND TO ME THE
COMFIRMATION AND THE INFORMATIONS SO THAT BARRISTER HURHA
WILL KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS STILL IN ORDER.

HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST

REGARDS

OWA

I was on my way to pay, but got held up:

Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:12:28 -0400
Subject: Re: I'M STILL WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Owa

Oh Owa, I don't know what to do! This is getting worse and worse for me. I went down to the Coroner's office this morning and they told me the police have not finished the investigation yet so they are not going to give me the Death Certificate. I am distraught!

I could not get into the Western Union today. The pizza store next to the Western Union was held up today by armed robbers! The police were all over the place as they tried for 3 hours to get the hostages released! It was terrible! The police would not let anybody near the area for fear somebody might be shot. I came home because since you told me we have to be careful now, I did not want the police to see me at the Western Union mailing off money because I don't want them to become more suspicious of me. I will go down the to the Western Union
first thing tomorrow morning when they open for business.

Just think, before needing this loan, everything was real good. I was able to send you $19,400 USD over several payments Western Union, and no problems. Now It is hard to mail just $900! But I will get over there tomorrow morning when I wake up. Tell the Barrister he should
have the money tomorrow.

I have to go now. Vince is coming over to talk to me about the money he is expecting. He is very angry. I have never seen him so mad before. I think its because his boss is very angry with him. If you call me later, I will let the phone ring 1 times before I answer it. If you hear it ring 2 times, that means you must hang up because people have come over.

I will expect your call later. If I do not hear from you, I'll try to get you tomorrow but I must go to the funeral home and make the arrangements for Petunia's burial. If I do not do this soon, the
police will be come more suspicious of me.

God Bless you and Barrister Uhura for being good friends and supporting me in this sad most difficult times. Our deal is almost done and I hope the $43 million can make me get over this sadness that fills my heart.

Al

Uh oh! Vince is going to pay Al a visit this evening! Doesn't look good at all.
Continuing

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Owa is not happy about yet another delay! Mad

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 08:38:31 +0200
Subject: BE STRONG AND BE YOURSELF

DEAR AL,

PASSWORD TIGER,

I GOT YOUR MAIL. BUT I MUST TELL YOU THAT I REALLY DON'T
KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AGAIN. THE POLICE AND THEIR PROBLEMS.YOU
SUGESTED A GOOD THING,TRY AND MAKE SOME ARRANGEMENTS
CONCERNING HER BURIAL.

I HAVE MISPLACED YOUR NUMBER, PLEASE COULD YOU SEND IT TO
ME AGAIN. I WILL BE EXPECTING THE COMFIRMATION OF THE
WESTERN UNION TODAY. YOU SEE, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS
DEALYING THIS NOW JUST BECAUSE OF THE DEATH CERTIFICATE. (WTF, HEY I GOTTA WAIT FOR THE POLICE TO OK IT, MAJOR SLAP COMING UP)HOW FAR HAS YOU GONE WITH THE INSURANCE STUFF YOU TALK
ABOUT THE OTHER TIME. CAN' YOU GET MONEY FROM THEM?.

MY GOOD FRIEND AL, YOU HAVE TO TAKE THINGS EASY NOW AND AS
WELL DO SOMETHING TO MAKE TO THAT WE CAN CONCLUDE THIS
TRANSACTION AND GET THIS $43MILLION USD AND TO BE ABLE TO
PAY VICENT SO THAT HE WILL BECOMED MAD AT YOU AGAIN. YOU
KNOW HIS BEING MAD AT YOU IS NOT HIS FAULT.

I KNOW THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN SO EASY WITH YOU BUT ALL THE
SAME YOU HAVE TO BE YOURSELF AND DO SOMETHING FAST.

GOD BE WITH YOU.

REGARDS

OWA

N:B, PLEASE SEND TO ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER AGAIN.

Again with the damn phone number! Who cares because for Owa, the S.H.I.T. now will hit the fan! Twisted Evil

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 11:57:45 -0500
Subject: I did the job...

Owa,

My name is Vincent Vega, and I've known this Albert Coholic guy for
many years since high school. He had me do a job which I didn't think
he could afford because he's just a poor slob living in a trailer
park. But he told me he had this $43 million dollar deal with some
people in Nigeria. He said you approved the job and would cut me in
for 10 percent, so I made it happen. Now I need my money and you guys
better not be giving me a bunch of bullshit.

Al said he needed to send you this $900 for some reason, but I said no
fucking way until I get paid. I got rid of that fat bitch who was
standing in the way of your deal, and I can't work for free. Plus,
have you ever tried to push a 400-pound woman out a fucking window?
Now I know why those sumo wrestlers in Japan get paid so much.

Look, my boss is putting the heat on me to get this money from
Coholic, and if I don't get it, it ain't gonna be much fun. I don't
know who you work for, but my boss likes to amputate things. So I took
the $900 from Al last night, but it ain't gonna cover the cost of a
hit, especially when the Azzurro family is expecting their share of
$4.3 million. Plus, I gotta get my part so I can leave the country
until things cool off a little. I told that fucker Al he's not paying
anybody anything until I get paid.

So I don't know what you gotta do to come up with the cash, but I need
it pretty fucking soon, or Mr. Azzurro ain't gonna be happy.

Let me know when you're gonna send it, and I can give you the payment method.

Vince

LMAO, Owa is rocked by this totally unexpected letter! Plus now that sure fire $900 he was going to collect at WU now has been snatched away from him again!

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:26:36 +0200
Subject: THE BOX ARE READY

DEAR Vincent Vega ,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EMAIL. I DO UNDERSTAND HOW YOU
FEEL ABOUT THIS.THERE IS NO WAY YOU WON'T BE PAID FOR THE
GREAT JOB YOU HAVE DONE. AL HAVE TOLD ME ALL THAT HAPPENED,
I MUST GIVE CUDOS FOR THE GREAT JOD YOU DID. THAT FUCKING
WOMAN HAS BEEN AN ABSTRACT TO THIS TRANSACTION, WE WOULD
HAVE CONCLUDED THIS DEAL WITH AL FOR A LONG A GO BUT THE
WIFE HAS BEEN A PROBLEM. BUT THANK GOD YOU HAVE DONE A
GREAT THING BY KILLING HER. (J.Dog proven right again, Owa approves that Petunia has been murdered because he thinks that clears the way to his $28,000 USD score)

DEAR VICENT, AL HAS SOME AMOUNT OF MONEY TO SETTLE HERE
WITH THE SECURITY COMPANY WHERE THIS MONEY IS DEPOSITED
HERE. AND THIS IS THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THIS COMPANY
AS DIRECTED BY THE PRESIDENCY AND THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW IT.
EVERYTHING IS NOW READY TO SEND THE $43MIILLION USD TO AL
BUT HE HAS TO PAY THAT MONEY BEFORE THE PRESIDENCY WILL PUT
HIS SIGNATURE ON THE PAPER BEFORE THE PAYMENT.

THAT IS THE REASON WHY HE HAVE TO PAY THE MONEY. PLEASE
GIVE HIM THE MONEY BACK TO THAT HE CONCLUDE THE PAYMENT SO
THAT YOUR OWN MONEY WILL BE GIVE TO YOU. MY VERY SELF WILL
BE COMING OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT. I NEED THIS
MONEY ALSO. PLEASE DON'T BE ANGREY WITH HIM OR WITH ME.
EVERYTHING WILL SOON WORK OUT.

VICENT, PLEASE REALSE THE MONEY FOR HIM TO COMPLETE THIS
PAYMENT SO THAT ALL OF US CAN BE HAPPY IN A FEW DAYS. GIVE
ME TILL TURSDAY NEXT WEEK EVERY THING WILL BE READY AND YOU
WILL GET YOUR MONEY.MARK MY WORD. YOU CAN AS WELL REACH ME
ON THIS NUMBER +234-8055340769. YOU CAN AS WELL GIVE ME
YOUR OWN NUMBER SO I CAN TALK TO YOU. I LOVE YOUR GOOD JOB
WELL DONE. LOOK FORWARD IN WORKING WITH YOU.

PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO ASSIST HIM TO COME UP WITH THE MONEY SO
THAT HE COMPLETE HIS PAYMENT. THE SECURITY COMPANY CALL ME
TODAY WITH A PICTURE OF THE BOX WHERE THE MONEY IS
CONTAINED AND TOLD ME THAT EVERYTHING IS READY, THEY ARE
ONLY WAITING TO GET THEIR MONEY BEFORE THEY CAN REALSE THE
BOXES. FIND ATTACHED IS THE BOX.
THE PRESIDENCY HAS DIRECTED THEM NOT TO REMOVE ANY MONEY
FROM THAT BOX. THIS IS AN INSTRUCTION FROM THE PRESIDENT,
THAT IS THE REASON WHY THEY HAVE NOT COLLECTED FROM THE
MONEY THEY HAVE IN THEIR CUSTODY.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU AND AL

REGARDS

OWA

(There are 2 pictures of money boxes full of cash, but I have to re-size them so I will get them done ASAP for your viewing pleasure) Now Vince does not agree 100% with Owa's letter

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 14:31:13 -0500
Subject: Re: THE BOX ARE READY

Owa,

Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Give him the money back?
I'm sorry, but I can't do that. I already gave it to Mr. Azzurro so he
wouldn't kneecap me for whacking this bitch without any payment
upfront. When we do a hit we get paid part of it in advance and the
rest when we deliver the goods. Al assured me he had this money, and
if he doesn't come up with the balance real soon, I'm in deep shit
with my boss. And guess what? If I'm in deep shit, Al is in even
worse.

So this security company needs money to release this shitload of cash
to Al, is that what you're saying? How much does he need to pay? Al
said he already sent a whole bunch of cash, and to tell you the truth,
I don't know how he got his hands on that much. Have you seen where
the poor bastard lives? That fat pig of a wife must have cost a
fortune to feed.

Look, just between you and me, Al is a fucking loser. I've known him
since high school, but we're not friends. I'm just doing him a favor
and getting paid for it. I don't know where you got his name as
someone who could help you move millions of dollars in obviously
illegal cash, but I gotta tell you, this guy is dumber than a bag of
hammers. Where is this security company, anyway? How much have they
been paid and how much does Al still owe? And who are you and who is
this barrister Al was talking about? Is that like a fucking lawyer?
Because I'm telling you right now, nobody's getting paid until I get
paid. They can take the fucking money right out of those boxes.

I'm serious as fucking AIDS, Owa. I did a job, my boss is pissed, and
I want my money.

Vince

You think Owa is shatting bricks right now? He must be, because Al now gets ripped again!

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:47:47 +0200
Subject: I'M NOT HAPPY (CALL ME TO NIGHT) ROFLMAO!

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

AL, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KEEP SILENCE ON ME. VICENT MAIL ME
AND TOLD ME THAT HE HAS COLLECTED THE $900USD FROM YOU AND
YOU DID NOT WANT TO TELL ME.

CAN'T YOU EXPLAIN TO HIM THAT UNLESS YOU COMPLETE THIS
$28USD THAT MONEY WILL NOT GET TO YOU. HOW DID HE EXPECT
YOU TO GET THE 10% FROM?. I DON'T WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW. THE
SECURITY COMPANY CALLED ME TODAY AND WAS TELLING THAT
EVERYTHING IS READY FOR THEM TO MOVE THE MONEY TO YOU AND
THEY HAVE TO DO THAT ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTION FROM THE
PRESIDENCY THAT YOU HAVE TO COMPLETE THE PAYMENT BEFORE
THEY MOVE THE MONEY TO YOUR DOOR STEP. I HAVE MAIL VICENT
THE BOX THEY SEND TO ME TODAY CONTAINING THE MONEY.

EVERYBODY HERE IS NOT HAPPY WITH THIS NEW DEVELOPMET NOW.
YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TODAY. WE HAVE GONE A LONG WAY ON
THIS DEAL AND CAN'T LOST EVERYTHING YOU AND I HAVE LABOURED
FOR. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU FIND A WAY TO GO TO THE WESTERN
UION TODAY. I MUST TELL YOU THAT I'M NOT HAPPY. HOW COULD
YOU KEEP QUIT ON THIS. VICENT COLLECTED THE MONEY FROM YOU.

GO AND EXPALIN EVERYTHING TO HIM. BY THE WAY WHY DID YOU
LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU ARE GOING TO SEND $900USD. NOW YOU
SEE WHAT HAPPENED. I HAVE TOLD YOU TE BE VERY CAREFUL NOW.

PLEASE TRY AND LOOK FOR WHERE TO GET MONEY AND SEND TODAY
SO THAT EVERYBODY HERE WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL ON
TRACK. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NOW THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN THAT
EASY WITH YOU. PLEASE CALL ME NOW, LOOK FOR WHERE TO CALL
ME TO NIGHT.+234-8055340769. VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU CALL
ME. VICENT EMAIL TO ME HAS MADE ME NOT TO BE HAPPY AT ALL.

REGARDS

OWA

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:51:28 +0200
Subject: SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER URGENT

PLEASE SEND THE PHONE NUMBER.

A classic if there was ever one. Owa's soiled panties are in a tiff! Now for those of you who have been reading this and screaming when is Al going to do some slapping, ok here is what you have been waiting for!

Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 20:01:46 -0400
Subject: Re: SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER URGENT

Owa,

I am so upset right now. Last night Vincent stole my $900! DO YOU
HEAR ME HE STOLE IT FROM ME! I tried to tell him everything that
needs to be done but he was angry I thought he was going to hurt me.
He saw the $900 on the table with the Western Union form and wanted to
know what the fuck I was going to do with that money. I had to tell
him I owed you and the Barrister the money and he says, no fucking
way! He takes it and tells me that is a small payment that we owe his
boss and I had better not give you one more cent until he gets his
money! He said he was going to call you, I could not stop him.

How could I tell you last night, I could not sleep I was so scared.
Then I see your mail and you BLAME ME FOR THE DELAY! I have no
control over the Death Certificate and I cannot simply just make one
up to speed things up! You were the one who told me when we started
the deal that we should take our time and not rush things! I could
not believe you blame me when I have done everything you asked me to!
I sold my car, my savings bonds, my jewerly, my father's World War
medals, anything of value and I always sent you the money ALWAYS. I
have even resorted to murder of my wife of 30 years for you and the
Barrister so we can complete the deal! I am very upset with you.

Do you know what I had to go thru today at the Funeral Home! DO you!
It was terrible. If not for the hard work of the Barrister I would
just run away now and leave this deal open even though you already
have $19,400 of my money that I gave you thru 100 percent trust! I am
so shocked at your blaming me I can hardly believe you are the same
good man I started this deal with.

I am calm now. I wasn't going to tell you this, but out of respect
for Barrister Uhura and even how nice you were to me before I will.
The cornorner called me and the Police have allowed him to sign the
death certificate, so I will be able to get a copy of it tomorrow and
I will be able to go to the bank on Monday morning and get the loan
processed. The police do not think murder anymore but accident, so
they will not bother me anymore.

As for the insurance you asked about, the insurance company takes
months to pay and I do not want to wait any more time to finish this
deal. I will get the loan money on Monday, send it to you and we can
finish this deal once and for all. But you must not tell Vince
anything about me getting the Death Certificate. If he finds out
anything about me getting the $28,000 USD to send you, he will hurt me
and hurt me bad. YOU MUST SWEAR TO ME YOU WILL NOT TELL VINCE
ANYTHING! If you must talk to him, try to convince him to wait a
little longer and he will have his money. Please I trust you, do not
tell Vince anything.

Here is my phone number again 406-652-9696. I don't know why you keep
asking, why didnt you ask the Barrister for the number? He called
that time when Petunia yelled at him, he surely had the number.
Remember, if the phone rings more than 2 times you must hang up
because that means somebody is over and if it is Vince and finds us
talking, he will get mad.

I must go now I am so worn out I need some sleep. REMEMBER DO NOT
TELL VINCE I AM GETTING THE DEATH CERTIFICATE or there will be a lot
of trouble.

Al

A good wicked slap, followed up by the dangling of $28,000 USD again! The money is almost here again! Can you guess Owa's response to me? LOL Yes, you are correct!

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:45:04 +0200
Subject: UPDATE ME ON ANY DEVELOPMENT

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

I GOT YOUR MAIL. AND I DO UNDERSTAND ALL THAT YOU SAID.
PLEASE TAKE IT EASY WITH ME, I'M STILL THE ONE YOU HAVE
TRUST UPON AND YOU KNOW FOR SURE THAT I WILL NOT FAIL YOU.
I DID NOT MEANT TO HURT YOU. IS JUST THE WAY VICENT TALK TO
ME AND I WAS UPSET. I APOLOGISE FOR MAKING YOU UPSET. (See he said he was sorry) Very Happy

I WILL NOT LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE AND ABOUT
GOING TO THE BANK. PLEASE YOU HAVE TO ASK HIM TO TAKE IT
EASY THAT YOU WILL PAY HIM IN FEW DAYS FROM NOW OK?. PLEASE
YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFUL WITH VICENT ABOUT TELLING HIM
YOUR PLANS. HE CAN NOT JUST CAME OVER NIGHT TO DISTURB WHAT
YOU HAVE BEEN LABOURING FOR. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE HAS
DONE A GREAT JOB BUT STILL HE HAS TO WAIT FOR A WHILE HE
WILL GET THIS MONEY BEING PAID TO HIM.

EVERYTHING ABOUT THE $43MILLION USD IS READY, ONCE YOU PAY
THE BALANCE YOU WILL GET THIS MONEY SO THAT YOU CAN PAY HIM
AND USE THE REST OF THE MONEY TO RELOCATE ANOTHER PLACE
WHERE HE CAN'T SEE YOU. REMEBER YOU HAVE TO KEEP THE
CERTIFICATE WHERE VICENT WOULD NOT SEE IT.IF NOT HE WILL
ASK YOU QUESTIONS ABOUT THAT.

I KNOW HE IS YOUR FRIEND, BUT TRY AND LET HIM KNOW THAT YOU
WILL PAY HIM THIS MONEY. I HAVE NOT FAIL YOU AND I WILL NOT
FAIL YOU.YOU AND I HAVE BEEN FRIENDS SINCE WE STARTED THIS
DEAL AND THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN BECOME ENEMIES NOW JUST
BECAUSE OF VICENT. WE MUST CONCLUDE THIS DEAL SO THAT YOU
CAN BE ABLE TO OVER COME ALL THESE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN
PASSING THROUGH.

REMEMBER MY WORD, BE YOURSELF AND DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO
MAKE SURE WE CONCLUDE THIS DEAL BY NEXT WEEK SO THAT VICENT
WILL LEAVE YOU ALONE OK.?

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST. PLEASE ALWAYS TRY TO
EMAIL TO AND UPDATE ME.

HAVE A NICE DAY

REGARDS

OWA

Have a nice day! Now how touching is that! I guess we are all buddy, buddy again! He's so nice he wants to be friends with Vincent too!

Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 08:55:11 +0200
Subject: BY NEXT WEEK

DEAR VICENT,

I GOT YOUR MAIL. I WAS VERY HAPPY TO READ FROM YOU. (Total BS) BUT I
MUST TELL YOU TO CAME DOWN, YOUR MONEY WILL BE PAID TO YOU
BY NEXT WEEK.EVERYTHING IS BEING READY AND BY NEXT WEEK BE
ASSURED THAT YOU WILL BE PAID. PLEASE TAKE IT EASY. AS I
TOLD YOU, YOU HAVE DONE A NICE JOB AND YOU MUST BE PAID. (Of course Vince did a nice job, who else could push a 400lb woman out a window? But be honest Owa, you really going to pay Vince?)

I WILL LOVE TO EVEN SEE YOU FACE TO FACE WHEN I COME OVER
TO YOUR COUNTRY. (LMAO, yeah every shadow would make him soil his panties some more)

I HAVE A LOT TO DO IN THE OFFICE TODAY (AKA: More 419 scamming at the Cafe.) AND WILL TALK TO YOU
LATER. HAVE A NICE DAY.

OWA

(continuing)

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Owa thinking the money is right around the corner sends Al his instructions.....

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:15:10 +0200
Subject: PLEASE USE THESE NAMES. UPDATE ME

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

GREETINGS TO YOU. HOW ARE YOU TODAY. HOPE YOU HAVE NICE
WEEKEND. HOW FAR HAS YOU GONE WITH THE CERTIFICATE?. DID
THEY GAVE IT TO YOU AS PROMISE?. I PRAY THAT THEY GAVE YOU
THE CERTIFICATE.

I CHECKED MY MAIL TODAY AND FIND OUT THAT YOU DID NOT WRITE
TO ME. I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU. HAS VICENT COME TO
DISTURB YOU?. TELL HIM TO TAKE IT EASY. YOU HAVE TO BE
CAREFUL WITH HIM NOW OK?. YOU KNOW YOU ARE MY GOOD FRIEND
AND I WILL NOT LIKE ANYTHING TO HARM YOU. (Like you would stop Vince from killing Al?) I PRAY GOD WILL
NOT ALLOW THAT.

AS YOU WILL GO TO THE BANK TOMORROW, I WANT YOU TO BE VERY
CAREFUL WITH VICENT FOR HIM NOT TO SEE YOU. AND DON'T TAKE
THE MONEY HOME WHEN THEY GAVE IT TO YOU. USE THE THREE
NAMES BELOW TO SEND IT AS SOON AS YOU GO THE MONEY AND THE
REST YOU WILL SEND THE NEXT DAY. PLEASE USE THE NAMES AS I
WRITE THEM HERE NOW, DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE.

PUT $8,000(EIGHT THUSAND DOLLAR)IN THIS NAME
1. WALE COLE BARRISTER
LAGOS NIGERIA
CONTROL NUMBER............? THEY WILL GIVE YOU THAT.

2. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Shocked (anybody see this name before?)
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: FOR WHAT?
TEST ANSWER: PAYMENT
CONTROL NUMBER............?

3. UMESIRI CHRISTOPHER CHINEDUM
LAGOS NIGERIA
TEST QUESTION: YOUR PET'S NAME?
TEST ANSWER: MUMMY.

PLEASE THE REMAINING $4,000 YOU HAVE TO SEND IT THE NEXT
DAY. OK? PLEASE THIS WILL MAKE IT EASY SO THAT VICENT WILL
NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING DO YOU UNDERSTAND?.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR MAIL TOMORROW MORNING.

GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS

OWA

A quick note from Al:

Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:07:52 -0400
Subject: Re: PLEASE USE THESE NAMES. UPDATE ME

Owa,

Password TIGER,

I have read your mail and I understand all the directions. Yes I did
get the copy of the death certificate yesterday and I will be going to
the bank on Monday. I am sorry I have not written in the past day
but I have been doing a lot of sleeping. Last week very stressful as
you can understand and I finally got a chance to rest. Vince called
once to see If I had heard from you and I said no, I have not talked
to Owa. So he is not aware of me of me having the certificate.

I will write tomorrow after the bank and I have to go to the funeral
home again to fix some mistakes that were made regarding Petunia's
funeral. Seems the casket is too small for her body and it cannot
support the weight, so we have to make another arrangement.

Hope you and Barrister Uhura are having a good day.

Al

I guess they don't make caskets like they used to. Well, Vince is no dummy and issues Owa a stern warning....

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 08:51:48 -0500
Subject: Re: BY NEXT WEEK

Owa,

All right, I'll take it easy for now. But remember, I'm the one who
greased the wheels for this little transaction by whacking Al's wife,
and I'm the one who took a big chance by doing the job with no upfront
cash because I thought Al had that money on the way. Mr. Azzurro is
gonna be righteously pissed off if that money doesn't show up real
soon.

You guys had better not be holding out on me. If that fucker Al has
more cash that I don't know about and he sends it to you before I get
my money, there's gonna be hell to pay, I promise you. And I'll also
promise you that if that happens, I'm gonna be the last motherfucker
on earth you're gonna want to see face to face.

Vince

Owa contacts Al and thinks the money is coming today, finally! Ooops, yet another delay! Twisted Evil

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:02:33 +0200
Subject: I WISH YOU THE BEST

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UPDATE. THANK GOD THAT YOU HAVE GOTTEN
THE CERTIFICATE. AND ALSO THANK GOD YOU WHERE ABLE TO HAVE
SOME REST. I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE BANK MUST GIVE YOU THE
MONEY TODAY. PLEASE I WILL BE WAITING TO GET A GOOD NEWS
FROM WHICH I KNOW THAT THE ALMIGHTY GOD WILL DO IT FOR US.

I WISH YOU THE BEST TODAY. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WRITE ME AS
SOON AS YOU GETS THE MONEY AND TO DO IT AS I DIRECTED.

REGARDS

OWA

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 23:27:13 -0400
Subject: Re: I WISH YOU THE BEST

Owa,

I am sorry for writing so late in the day. It was very emotional day
for me. Very sad I had to go back to the funeral home to see the new
casket for Petunia and make sure the last arrangements were in order.

I do have good news though. The bank processed the loan for me, took
about 2 hour to do because of all the paperwork and phone calls that
had to be made regarding credit and stuff and to double check the
Certificate copy to make sure it was real.

They gave me a check, which I told them I needed cash. The bank agent
said they cannot give cash directly to me, so what I had to do was
sign the check to deposit into my checking account. The agent said I
should be able to withdraw the cash on Wednsday morning. I asked why
I had to wait till Wednsday and the agent said because the check has
to clear first. I don't understand they give me their own check and
then tell me I have to wait for it to clear? These banks never make
any sense to me, I just think they don't like people taking money from
their bank. Well, I don't make a fight with them this time because I
want everything to be quiet and no questions asked by anybody.

Well anyway, I have the Western Union forms I picked up today and I
will get the cash Wednsday morning and then go over to the Western
Union and send out the payments as you instructed per your last
e-mail. I have not talked to Vince today and that is good so he knows
nothing?

I will e-mail you again Wed to let you know the payments are on the
way to you. Everything is close to the end now thank God.

Good Day,

Al

Everything is close at hand now! This will be wrapping up soon, but as you can see from the length I decided (with a little prodding from Sudsman Cool ) to post everything up to date. Sudsman may be adding his entries as he gets them here. Stay tuned, there are a few more bombshells aimed at Owa (aka the Senator)'s head. Twisted Evil

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

CommanderKiller, I am proud of you. You are walking this mugu around in circles like he's got one foot nailed to the fucking floor.

I do hope that you will continue adding to this. I find it to be very exciting. Great job.
xhispage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He realy believes it! What a d*mb*ss! He doesnt even cares that you had a hitman kill your wife!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMFG !

This is freaking brilliant ! My god, talk about dangling carrots. On a more serious note, this punk actually approved of murder -- Unbelievable.

You have given me a few interesting ideas for my own bait CK, this is good solid stuff.

I cannot wait to see the finale !
Zen Punk
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
1. WALE COLE BARRISTER

2. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS Shocked (anybody see this name before?)

Yes, indeed, I have just dragged them through a rather long bait called "The Hemmorhoid Cure" in this forum, Wed Sep 08. Barrister Wale Cole wrote me a very memorable flame when I made him go to the WU for the fourth time.

Your work is dazzling. A great read. Where did you get the pix of a 400 flattened woman?

Zen Punk

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2004 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait till you see the pics of what happened to Al...

Jolly Roger United Nations x5

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 2:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Commander Killer, this is excellent work for a first major bait. I enjoyed seeing Al, dumb, simple Al, drag a lad way out into the deep waters of the internet and drown him with his own greed.

This line was great:

Quote:

AS YOU WILL GO TO THE BANK TOMORROW, I WANT YOU TO BE VERY
CAREFUL WITH VICENT FOR HIM NOT TO SEE YOU. AND DON'T TAKE
THE MONEY HOME WHEN THEY GAVE IT TO YOU. USE THE THREE
NAMES BELOW TO SEND IT AS SOON AS YOU GO THE MONEY AND THE
REST YOU WILL SEND THE NEXT DAY. PLEASE USE THE NAMES AS I
WRITE THEM HERE NOW, DON'T MAKE ANY MISTAKE.

So Petunia is dead; Al has the cash; a dangerous hitman is waiting to be paid; and the lad wants to control events from afar by keeping Al and Vince apart. The lad has to know that Vince will kill Al, but the lad doesn't care as long as the $28,000 shows up. See what soulless ghouls these people are? They know about a homicide could care less. CK, your bait is another great example of how 419 criminals will always behave.

This is sweet. I want to see how Al burns him.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 3:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First I would like to say thanks for all the postive comments from everybody! I have learned a lot from you all and the stories I had read before beginning my career at a baiter! Very Happy I owe a big thanks to Sudsman who has really helped make this a fantastic bait, so I can't take all the credit for this bait He truly has performed outstanding work here! clapping

Ok, now on with the story. Al is waiting for the check to clear the bank, Vince doesn't know about the loan and Owa is delighted to know he's almost in the money!

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:53:01 +0200
Subject: THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD NEWS( I WILL BE WAITING)

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

GREETINGS TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR YOUR EMAIL. I DO UNDERSTAND
ALL THAT YOU WROTE, MAYBE THE BANK DOES WANT TO PAY YOU
SUCH AMOUNT OF MONEY BUT STILL IT IS GOOD THAT YOU
DEPOSITED THE CHECK IN THEIR BANK ALSO. THANK GOD THAT WE
HAVE COMING TO THE END OF THIS TRANSACTION AND AT THE END
YOU WILL HAVE A SMILE ON YOUR FACE.

YES, I WILL WAIT TILL THE WED MORNING WHEN YOU WILL BE
SENDING TO ME THE COMFIRMATIONS OF THE WESTERN UNION
PAYMENT. AS I TOLD YOU, I HAVE NOT TOLD VICENT ANY OF OUR
ARRANGEMENTS CONCERNING THIS LOAN. HE E-MAILED ME YESTERDAY
AND LET ME TO KNOW THAT HE HAS GIVE US SOME DAYS TO ROUND
UP AND PAY HIM. I HAVE NOT WRITE TO HIM. I WILL NOT WRITE
TO HIM TILL YOU SEND THE MORNING ON WED MORNING THEN I WILL
LET HIM KNOW WHEN YOU WILL GET THE MONEY TO GIVE HIM HIS
SHARE. PLEASE AS YOU SAID DON'T LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THIS.

EVEN THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SAID YOU HAVE PICKED,
PLEASE TRY AND KEEP IT WHERE VICENT WILL NOT SEE IT IF HE
COMES TO VISIT YOU. SO THAT HE WILL NOT START TO ASK YOU
QUESTIONS AGAIN.

THE BARRISTER CALLED ME YESTERDAY AND ASK ME HOW FAR WE
HAVE GONE IN MAKING SURE THIS TRANSACTION IS CONCLUDED THIS
WEEK AND I TOLD HIM, HE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH YOU. I WILL
CALL HIM TODAY TO LET HIM KNOW THIS GOOD NEWS THAT YOU HAVE
JUST TOLD ME AND TO LET HIM KNOW THAT I WILL GET THE MONEY
BY WED.MORNING.

YES, HOW FAR HAS YOU GONE WITH YOUR WIFE ARRANGEMENT?. HOPE
YOU HAVE GOTTEN A NEW CASKET. (Like you gave a rat's ass!)

GOD BE WITH YOU

REGARDS

OWA

12 hours later

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:09:34 +0200, Senator Yakubu Adamu
[email protected]> wrote:
DEAR AL
PASSWORD TIGER,>
GREETINGS TO YOU. I JUST FEEL I SHOULD RE-SEND THE NAMES
AND HOW THE MONEY HAVE TO BE SEND WHEN YOU GO THE MONEY BY
TOMORROW.

1. WALE COLE BARRISTER
LAGOS NIGERIA
CONTROL NUMBER............? THEY WILL GIVE YOU THAT.

2. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS
LAGOS NIGERIA

LAGOS NIGERIA

PLEASE THE REMAINING $4,000 YOU HAVE TO SEND IT THE NEXT
DAY. OK? PLEASE THIS WILL MAKE IT EASY SO THAT VICENT WILL
NOT KNOW WHAT WE ARE DOING DO YOU UNDERSTAND?.

I WILL BE EXPECTING YOUR MAIL TOMORROW MORNING.

GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS

OWA

Owa wants to make sure Al doesn't screw things up and has given him instructions again as you see. But Al is well, you know, Al! Twisted Evil

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 12:58:37 -0400
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS YOU

Owa,

Hello my friend! I am just sending you a quick mail to let you know
the first payment has been sent and I'll be sending the rest later and
tomorrow.

I went to the Western Union this morning to send the money, but I the
Western Union lady said I could only send $5000 at a time, something
about a limit anybody can send at one time. I guess its for security
reasons. I didn't know this because all the other payments I sent to
you and Barrister Uhura in the past were all under $5000.

Well the lady said I could send $5000 today and then come back
tomorrow and send the other $3000 to the same person so I said that
would be fine. Again, I didnt want to argue and have anybody think I
was being sneaky about something.
Since I filled out the 3 forms for $8000 and 1 for $4000 already, I
just filled out one and sent the $5000 and brought extra forms home so
I could fill them out. I didn't want to sit in the office filling out
a lot of forms and risk Vince maybe seeing me in there.

I will instead send $5000 to all four names and then tomorrow I will
send $2000 to the four names so this way everybody will be getting
$7000. Its easier to make it equal for me. So by tomorrow you will
have all $28,000.

I am having some lunch then I will be going back out to the Western
Union in a little bit. I'll e-mail you with the rest of the control
numbers later when I get home. The first control number for the
payment I have sent out already this morning is 357872916.

I will talk to you later!

Al

Owa will be happy! Very Happy The money is finally on the way, CHA-CHING Owa is thinking! Uh oh. Sad Al sent $5000 to one of the three people on the list, but he did not say which one. Do you think the 9 digit control number might cause problems for Owa too? Twisted Evil

Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 21:23:19 +0200
Subject: WRITE THEM TO ME THE WAY YOU SEND THEM

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR MAIL. I WAS VERY HAPPY THAT WE ARE
COMING TO THE CONCLUSION OF THIS TRANSACTION. THANK GOD FOR
THAT.

PLEASE, I WANT YOU TO LITEN VERY CAREFULY TO ME NOW. I MUST
LET YOU KNOW THAT I DID NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU SAID YOU
SEND THIS MONEY. I WANT YOU NOW BE BE CAREFUL SO THAT THE
LADY AT THE WESTERN UNION WON'T DISCIVE YOU.

FRIST, THE FIRST CONTROL NUMBER YOU GAVE ME IS NOT UP TO
TEN NUMBER BUT IT IS ONLY 9 I WANT YOU TO CHECK THAT VERY
WELL AND TO CONFIM FROM THE LADY.

SECONDLY, I DON'T KNOW WHICH NAME YOU USED TO SEND IT. I
WANT YOU TO DO IT LIKE THIS NOW.

YOU HAVE TO WRITE TO ME THE NAME YOU USED TO SEND EACH WITH
THE TEST AND ASNWER QUESTIN INCLUDING THE CONTROL NUMBER
TOGETHER LIKE THIS

UMESIRI CHRISTOPHER CHINEDUM
LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT........
WITH THIS EXAMPLE IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO KNOW WHICH IS
ON WHICH TO AVOID MISTAKE HERE WHEN GOING TO THE WESTERN
HERE TO COLLECT. OK.

REMEMBER, I GAVE YOU THREE NAMES NOT FOUR. THESE ARE THE
THREE BELOW WITH THE TEST AND ANSWER QUESTIONS.

YOU PUT $5,000
1. WALE COLE BARRISTER
LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT........

PUT $5,000
2. OSUJI ONYEKACHI EVANS
LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT.........

PUT $5,000
LAGOS NIGERIA
AMOUNT.....

THEN THE SECOND, YOU HAVE TO KNOW HOW YOU DID IT. OR IF YOU
HAVE SEND THEM ALL ALREADY THEN PLEASE SEND TO ME EXACTELY
THE WAY YOU DID THEM SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT.

SEND TO ME HOW YOU SEND THEM SO THAT I HAVE HAVE THEM
BEFORE GOING TO THE WESTERN UNION TO COLLECT THEM. REMEMBER
NOT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES WITH THE NAMES. USE THEM AS I
WROTE THEM.

PLEASE, DON'T WRITE TO ANY BODY OK?. EVEN VICENT, HE WILL
GET THIS MONEY THIS WEEK. I WILL BE WAITING TO HEAR FROM
YOU SOON.

GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS

OWA

Think Owa is in a bit of panic? Who did Al send the money too, what is the 9 digit number?????? He resent the same e-mail 2 minutes later but I will not re-post it. There is another problem though that Owa hasn't realized yet....but he will soon Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 08:17:20 +0200
Subject: WHAT HAPPENED

DEAR AL,

PASSWORD TIGER,

HOW ARE YOU?. I JUST CHECK MY MAIL BOX NOW TO PICK UP THE
INFORMATIONS WITH THE CONTROL NUMBER BUT DID NOT SEE YOUR
MAIL AS YOU PROMISE TO SEND ME A MAIL ON THAT YESTERDAY.

WHAT HAPPENED?. I'M STILL WAITING. PLEASE TRY AND DO THAT
RIGHT AWAY.

REGARDS

OWA

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 16:32:44 +0200
Subject: ANY PROBLEM?

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

I HOPE ALL IS WELL, THIS THAT I HAVE HEAR FROM YOU NOR YOUR
E-MAIL. I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE INFORMATIONS ON HOW YOU
SEND THEM AND THE CONTROL NUMBERS WITH THE NAMES.

PLEASE EMAIL ME IMMEDIATELY. I JUST CALLED YOUR LINE BUT NO
ANSWER. I WORRY NOW. What, nobody answered at the pay phone in some high school lobby in Wyoming? (I'm going to have to chat with the Principal about that one!)
OWA

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 21:12:28 +0200
Subject: I'M WORRIED AL

DEAR AL,

PASSWORD TIGER,

I'M WORRIED AL, TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON. NO E-MAIL FROM
YOU. I NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU.

OWA

Uh oh! Al is not returning Owa's e-mail, and he is worried! Now for the next bombshell and its a doozy! I still have goose bumps thinking about this one! Twisted Evil

Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 15:31:39 -0500
Subject: I am not happy.
Cc:[email protected]

Owa,

I see you and Al have been conspiring behind my back. How do I know
this? Let me tell you...

I was having breakfast with an associate of mine at my favorite diner,
which happens to be very close to the local Western Union office.
Well, who do you think I saw walking down the sidewalk with one hand
in his pocket and right into the WU office? That's right, your friend
Mr. Coholic. Naturally, I was curious about what he was doing. Do you
remember what I said about nobody getting paid until I get paid? Do
you remember my saying that I don't work for a real understanding kind
of guy?

Me and the boys followed Al right back to his dumpy trailer, and guess
what we saw? $23,000 in cash sitting on his kitchen table, along with
Western Union forms. He also had a receipt in his pocket showing that
he had already wired $5,000 to some asshole in Lagos, Nigeria.

I once again call your attention to my previous statement about NOBODY
getting paid until I get paid. This is on strict orders from Mr.
Azzurro himself, and I do not advise anyone to disobey those orders.

Needless to say, I was not happy. Please see the attached photos to
see what happens when people fuck with Vincent Vega...who, by the way,
is your new business partner. I have just taken over for Mr. Coholic,
who has been terminated from his job.

You and Al promised Mr. Azzurro 10% of that $43 million in illegal
cash in exchange for the job I did on his wife. That's $4.3 million.
So far I have netted $23,900. You do the math, fucko.

We need to meet, and soon. As your new business partner, I need to
introduce you to our boss, Nastro Azzurro. I've copied this email to
his office in Sicily so that he knows I'm working with you to see that
we get our cut, and that we are working constructively to set a fast
timetable for this payment. I know what the economy is like lately,
but I don't think you will be pleased with the Azzurro family's
interest rate.

Please get back to me as soon as you can.

Vince

As you can see what happens in the pictures, you don't mess around with Vince and his boys Evil or Very Mad They were not happy campers! This turn of events is great because Al is gone, Vince has confirmed to Owa that $5,000 has been sent WU to Nigeria, yet Owa doesn't know which of the 3 names it was sent to and only a 9 digit number! That means at least 300 trips would be needed to go to the WU to try to claim the money! Twisted Evil Now we wait to see if Owa has died of a heart attack, or will he have the balls to square things with Vince! Stay Tuned!

Jolly Roger Mortar x9

Last edited by CommanderKiller on Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan T Mann

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 4:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's great, guys -- I particularly liked the double Quentin Tarantino reference! Is that Vincent's buddy Jules helping with the beatdown of poor Al?

The question is will the mugu continue to deal with Vincent after Al meets his inevitable demise?
xhispage
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

where did you get those pictures? did you made them yourself , if no , nice editting Very Happy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My GOD CK!!! I'm on the edge of my seat here... Brilliant.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Commanderkiller, that is beauty to my eyes. I can't even begin to tell you the thoughts that are running through my head right now. Absofuckinglutely brilliant piece of work.
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, normally I'd let the Commander post all these gems, but I knew he wouldn't mind me updating you on what just came into Vince's mailbox:

Laughing

VICENT,

I MUST TELL YOU THAT I DON'T REALLY LOVE WHAT YOU DID TO
AL. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOU HAVE KILLED AL?. GOD THAT
IS NOT THAT GOOD YOU KNOW THAT. HE IS YOUR FRIEND AND HE IS
ONLY DOING WHAT HAVE TO BE DONE TO MAKE SURE HE GETS HIS
MONEY AND TO MAKE SURE HE GIVE YOU GUYS YOUR OWN SHARE.

AS I TOLD YOU BEFORE, THAT THEY WILL NOT REALSE THIS MONEY
FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY UNLESS THIS $30,000USD IS PAID.
MR AL KNOWS ABOUT THIS AND THAT IS THE REASON WHY HE WANTS
TO PAY THE MONEY BEFORE HE GETS THIS $43MILLION USD.

HE TOLD ME THAT HIS BANK WANTS TO GIVE HIM LOAN FOR THIS. I
HOPE IT MIGHT BE THE MONEY YOU GUYS GOT FROM HIM. BUT GOING
TO POINT OF TAKING HIS LIFE IS NOT THE BEST.

I HAVE FORWARED TO YOU THE CONSIGNMENT OF THE $43MILLION
USD IN THE SECURITY COMPANY.THEY WILL ONLY REASLE THIS
MONEY ONLY WHEN THIS $30,000 IS PAID TO THEM.

WHAT DID YOU WANT US TO DO NOW?. YOU HAVE TO BEAR IN MIND
THAT THERE IS NO HOW THIS MONEY WILL BE REALSED FROM THE
SECURITY COMPANY WITHOUT PAYING FOR THE $30,000USD.

YOU HAVE TO COME TO A COMPROMISE WITH ME NOW IF YOU WANT US
TO CONCLUDE THIS BUSINESS. THE $23,900USD THAT YOU HAVE NOT
IS NOT UP TO THE 10% OF THE WHOLE MONEY. I WANT YOU TO TALK
TO YOUR BOSS ABOUT THIS. THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO ABOUT
THIS. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY BY WHICH THE SECURITY COMPANY
CAN REALSE THIS MONEY TO YOU GUYS.

REMEMBER, I HAVE TO GET MY OWN SHARE FROM THIS $43MILLION
USD, THIS IS THE REASON WHY I WANT THIS MONEY TO GET TO AL
IN TIME SO THAT I CAN ALSO HAVE MY SHARE.

I'M WORKING FOR THE CHAIRMAN SENATE COMMITTEE ON CONTRACT.
MYSELF AND HIM WANT TO MOVE THIS MONEY OUT OF THIS COUNTRY
AND WE DON'T WANT OTHER SENATORS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS. THAT
IS THE REASON WHY WE CONTACTED AL AND HE ACCPTED TO HELP
US. THIS IS HOW WE CONTACTED AL. WHAT CAN WE DO NOW?. WE
NEED TO PAY THE SECURITY COMPANY.

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER TO CALL YOU OR
YOUR BOSS?.MINE IS +234-8055340769

WAITING

OWA

Vince is sitting down to type before leaving for the weekend... Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Suds dude, GOD now I just gotta have a pill!!!!

What's that I smell? Owa, what is that stuff leaking from the bottom of your trousers?

Arrgghh!!!
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2004 8:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wait till you hear what Commander's got cooked up for this guy soon.

In the meantime, let's give Owa a little something to chew on over the weekend...

Owa,

Cut the bullshit. You knew what would happen if you guys went behind my back. And just for the record, he was not my friend. He was a stupid fuck I knew back in high school who hired me to do a job for him and his business partner. I did the job and didn't get paid for it. Now I'm your business partner.

I'm afraid I don't understand this line of crap you're giving me (your new partner) about this security company. Are you trying to tell me that a security company holding $43 million in cash will not let that consignment go without having the rightful owner pay them $30,000? Who the fuck do you think you're talking to, Owa? Maybe dumbass Al believed that shit, but I sure don't. What kind of racket are you guys running? Because you know, we got our own kind of deals going on ourselves, and we might like to get in on some of that action.

Who are these four guys in Lagos whose names Al had in that printed-out copy of an email from you? You told him to send cash to these guys, but none of them was you. Are these the guys from the security company? You tell these guys to get in touch with me. Mr. Azzurro already knows what's going on, and I'm giving that $23,000 to him so he doesn't cut my nuts off for doing a job without his approval and without upfront money.

Look, here's the deal. You give me $4.3 million dollars minus the $23,900 I got from Al. Take it right out of that consignment, I'll give you the banking coordinates, and I promise on the word of the Azzurro family that the security company will get paid. You'll get your share of the $43 million, and you and I can split Al's share. Wiseguys take care of their own, you know what I'm saying?

If you need help getting that money out of Nigeria or persuading the security company to release it, we can help with that, too, and it ain't gonna take 30 grand to do it. It's the least I can do for my business partner.

And no, you're not getting Mr. Azzurro's phone number. People don't call Mr. Azzurro; he gets in touch with them. I'm sure you'll be hearing from him shortly if things don't go according to plan.

Thanks partner!

Vince

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 6:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't heard anything from the Commander in a while, but I've been keeping him posted on all the replies I get from Owa and he said I should go ahead and update the thread. Well, Vince got some fairly urgent email from an obviously-agitated Owa. And note how Owa's Caps Lock button has suddenly become unstuck. Could this assignment have been handed up the chain a bit? He even forgot to address me as "VICENT":

can't you understand something?. there is no how the
security company will take a penny from that box. This has
been their rules and regulations that is the reason why
people trust and always wants to deposit money with them.
Infact this security company is a government owned security
company and the order from the presidency is that can't
take anymoney from the box.

If we don't pay the security company the $30,000USD they
will relase that money.There is no game on this, this is
very simple. The security company said pay us our
$30,000Usd and get your box.

Yes, the three names are those that will recive the money
and to make sure they pay it to the security company. They
with the security company.

If you really want us to conclude this deal with us, you
have to let your boss knows about this and explain
everything to him. You must get the $43MillionUSD because
all the documents are on AL name and we have to change that
to your name.

Remember, the security company wants their money first.
People in your country have been helping and been doing
this kind of business and it has been working like
this.Yes, i know that you have not heard or seen this kind
of deal before. This is different from your own kind of
business.

Writing e-mail upon e-mail will want change paying the
security company before they can realse the box. I have
sent to the pic of the box to let you know that I don't put
my hand in any thing i know that I can't do it. This money
is real.

waiting to hear a good news from you.

owa

Again, he doesn't give a rat's ass that Al is dead; the subject never came up again. A couple minutes later, this arrives along with the famous trunkbox photos we've all seen many times:

Vicent,

I want you also to have a look of this again.This pic was
taken before the deposit with the security company.

you go t realse this $30,000USD so that you and your boss
and I will get our share of this money and do something
ealse.

We must use a forigner name to move this money is the
reason why we first deposited it in a security company.

Yes, those pictures were certainly convincing, Mr. Mugu. Still no reply from Vince, so the next day he writes again, with the appropriate Caps Lock emphasis:

VICENT,

I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU. WHAT IS HAPPENING. PLEASE GET
BACK TO ME.

OWA

OK, I will:

Owa,

Bullshit.

That is not how the world works, and I am not as stupid as your buddy Al.

The way these things work is like this: Security company holds a
consignment for someone. They were hired by this person to take care
of the consignment. When you produce the correct documentation, the
security company releases the consignment and charges you for their
work and storage space. Given that this consignment is pure cash, all
I would do is reach into the trunk, pull out 30 grand and give it to
the guy, and be on my way. That money legally belongs to you and your
business partner (me), and they can't keep us from taking ownership of
it. They cannot charge fees in advance of releasing the consignment,
because that would be illegal. I know this, because I work for an
organization that does illegal things like this all the time.

In fact, I'm not so sure that this money you promised Al even exists,
but I hope and pray for your own good that it does. Because if you and
this barrister person are lying, and I killed two people for nothing
because of $43 million USD that don't even exist, someone is going to
pay with his life. Yeah, I know you showed me pictures of what you say
is the cash. Those pictures could be easily faked, and I'm going to
need better proof than that. Actually, giving me my share of the money
would be real good proof.

Owa, I am in serious trouble with my boss right now, and Mr. Azzurro
does not believe your bullshit story about paying the security
company. He is accusing me of working for you instead of him and not
getting half of the hit money upfront like I'm supposed to do. The
last guy who did this to Mr. Azzurro disappeared and was never seen
again. I know, because I'm the one who made him disappear. And believe
me, I don't want the same thing to happen to me.

I need half of my 10% share right now to give to Mr. Azzurro. 10% of
$43 million is $4.3 million. Half of that (which goes to Mr. Azzurro)
is $2,150,000, minus the $23,900 I've given to Mr. Azzurro, is
$2,126,100. You apparently are some sort of a senator, so why don't
you make it work. We have senators in the U.S. government who do
things for us all the time, so I know what they can do when it comes
to breaking the rules.

We need to come up with a plan right now to get that money, or you and
I are both in deep shit. I mean it.

Vince

What I wanted to do here was not only to scare the shit out of him, but to seem somehow vulnerable myself -- that Owa and I are in this together and have a common stake in getting this money. I know pretty much what Commander Killer has planned for Owa, and am just waiting for his update. Suffice to say, there are a couple of nice twists in the works...

TO BE CONTINUED...

CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have no fear, I am not idle. I am back at HQ preparing to open up a second front with Owa with yet another force he does not suspect. Howver, Al did receive one more e-mail from Owa. Naturally it went unanswered for the obvious reasons!

Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 21:01:53 +0200
Subject: Re: GOD BLESS YOU

DEAR AL

PASSWORD TIGER,

VICENT SENT ME A MAIL AND A PIC OF WHERE IS HITING YOU. I
WANT YOU TO WRITE TO ME CONCERNING THIS. ARE YOU STILL
ALIVE OR ARE TRYING TO PLAY WITH ME.

YOU HAVE FAR WE GONE ON THIS.TRY AND GET BACK TO ME.

OWA

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
Lone Ranger

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is some great stuff. I'd like to see more. Smile
Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 1:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I know that Barrister Uhura has something cooked up for Owa, but in the meantime, Owa has written back to Vince and is clearly upset...

VICENT

WHO THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU ARE WRITTING TO. I HAVE TOLD
YOU THAT I'M GOING TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON WHO I WILL
FINISH THIS DEAL WITH. (No, you didn't.) SINCE YOU HAVE KILLED TWO PEOPLE
BECAUSE THIS DEAL, I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON.

THAT IS HOW THE SECURITY COMPANY WORKS HERE. THEY DON'T
KNOW THAT THE CONSIGNMENT IS MONEY. IF YOU GUYS ARE NOT
READY TO SEND THE MONEY DOWN HERE FOR THE REALSE OF THE
CONSIGNMENT THEN FORGET IT. I DON'T EVEN TRUST YOU GUYS
AGAIN, HOW DID I KNOW THAT I WILL GET MY OWN SHARE WHEN THE
MONEY GETS INTO YOU GUYS HAND.

PLEASE, DON'T WRITE TO ME AGAIN IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO
DO SOMETHING. FOR YOU DEALING WITH ME,I'M READY FOR YOU.

INFACT, YOU WILL GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN I GETS TO STATES. (Huh? What good would that do?)

OWA

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Vince writes back to Owa, and eases up a bit. Vince doesn't want this deal to go south:

Owa,

Find somebody else? You never said anything about finding anyone else,
and it's too fucking late. Two people are dead, Owa. You and Al hired
me to do a job. I did it, and you owe me and the Azzurro family almost
$4.3 million USD.

Look, Owa, I don't have anything against you, and I'm sorry if I got
abusive. But you have to understand where I'm coming from. Mr. Azzurro
is really, really pissed off at me. He says I went behind his back and
did a job without his approval and without getting half the money
upfront like I'm supposed to. And Mr. Azzurro doesn't believe your
story about the security company. He says they can release the
consignment and bill us for their services, and we can pay them after
we have the consignment. What they're doing is illegal, and we know
that because we are professional criminals.

So let's get back on the right foot, Owa. I apologize for the way I
treated you, but you have to understand that I am in deep trouble with
my boss and we need to find a way out of this mess. Please understand
me. I had to give Mr. Azzurro the money or he would cut off my hand.

Al already paid a lot of money to you and Barrister Uhura. What
happened to that money? Isn't that enough to show these guys we are
serious?

Vince

I suspect Owa will shortly have something in his inbox from Barrister Uhuru (the fictitious "original" mugu who was working with Al) AND Vince's boss...

(TO BE CONTINUED OK) Smile

Sudsman
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2004 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bless his little mugu heart, he's sticking to his guns...

VICENT,

I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME NOW. I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT I
DON'T PUT MY HAND IN SOMETHING THAT I KNOW THAT DOSE NOT
EXIST OR WHICH I KNOW THAT I CAN'T FINISH. I HAVE NEVER
BEEN A FAILUR IN MY LIFE. I HAVE ALWAYS ACHIVED WHAT EVER I
SET MY SEE ON. IT IS VERY BAD THAT AL HAS LOST HIS LIFE
BECAUSE OF THIS DEAL. I HAVE TRUSTED HIM SO MUCH.

THE MONEY YOU SAID THAT HE SENT DOWN HERE WAS FOR THE
DOCUMENTATION. I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY
WILL NOT REALSE THAT MONEY UNLESS WE PAID THEM THAT MONEY.

THIS IS HOW THEY OPERATE HERE. THEY TOLD US BEFORE THEN,
THERE IS NO BIG DEAL ON THIS. WE WOULD HAVE FINISHED THIS
BUT YOU COULD NOT LISTEN TO AL. TELL YOUR BOSS THAT I'M
SORRY THAT THERE IS NOTHING I CAN DO NOW. EVEN THE WAY
THINGS ARE GOING NOW I'M EVEN AFRIED IF I WILL GET THIS
MONEY WHEN THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL DELIVER THIS MONEY TO
YOU GYS.

TELL HIM, THEY SAY WITHOUT THERE MONEY THEY CAN'T REALSE
THE BOX OF THE MONEY IF NOT I WILL LOOK FOR ANOTHER PERSON.
THAT IS MY MONEY OK?

OWA

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic