SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What is the nature of this scam? Really weird

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
james121515
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got an email in my catcher account saying that their "government" owes me $1,800,000 in comepnsation for some reason or another. They say they have made the first payment of $5000 to me through Western Union, providing an MTCN and Senders first, last name, and test question w/answer. I went to the WU website and lo and behold, it's actually a valid MTCN, saying:

The email says to email them back when I pickup the money and they will "supposedly" send me the next payment of $5000. What kind of scam is this?
bobdemol
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammers sometimes make a small amount available via WU to convince their victims. You can't check the amount though - so it could be as little as $10.
Anyway I suggest you pass the info to one of the moderators here, they know how to handle these matters Very Happy

In case I missed your entrance at Eater ... Welcome here Wink

You have made me get to take my drugs. -Claude Dominique after ticking over 1000 boxes-

FOR THE LAST TIME DONT EVER SENT ME EMTY SLIP AGAIN -Barrister Mustapha-

why must you act like childish game. -Eng Uzeze-

why are u so stupid and fullish like that go to hall. u idiot - Topman Stephen

LOOK AM SICK AND TYRED WITH ALL THIS TAMBAMBLING OF YOUR. -Barr. Bulunga-
Penguin Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Closed lad accounts Nigeria Ghana Mortar Sand Timer Cellphone Tattoo Safari Safari Linos: Togo-Benin Safari Mike Obidi: Onitsha-Lagos-Accra (1800KM/1120Miles)
Safari Felix: Accra-Lomé (x3)
Pic of a beer drinking goat
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be fees to pay first, the MTCN is just bait, and the amount will be $10, not $1.8 million. The fact that the MTCN is right doesnt mean it matches the recipient, which won't be you. Wink

Thankyou for not posting the MTCN, as lads would see it and recycle in their own scams. Please pm it to me with the sender info, or any other mod who is around.

ETA Ninja'd by Bobdemol!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic