SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Beyond the third email. Early lad cultivation tips, please?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still getting acquainted with this whole baiting thing. The first few emails seem easy, but then it seems difficult to get the lads off their script.
I have a great catcher email account that I have been using. Some of the scammers I have tried to refer to my fake partners account. The lads seem to be to lazy to follow through with referrals, and keep hitting the catcher account.
My question is "How to get the lad from the scripted scam, to being interested in helping the baiter out on a local level?" Like starting a Safari?
I have most of my scammers coming in with the line of $400,000.00-$28MM on a 30/70 split. Just fill out the info and send it back. Bank of Abuabo, chief of securities, dead father left the money mean uncle stole it, someone using your name deposited the money, but we can't get in touch with them....blah, blah ,blah...

I can usually get up to 6 easy emails from the same person, but how to get it to switch in my favor. They are persistent little bastards, and I want to have some fun. How, and what do I do now. How do I get to the next level.
Thanks in advance for any help getting started. Wink
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Dirty Monkey welcome. To start out I would suggest just straight baiting the lads. Safaris and Trophy baits take some experience, skill, luck and most importantly time. You can read more about straight baiting here and other places on the forum. http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118738
The best way to get a lad off script is play a victim. Ask questions one at a time. Ask him about himself. Tell him small personal details about you. Soon he will be off script and you can learn more about your lad.

After you do some straight baits you will learn a little more about how they react. Then you can start in on the more elaborate baits like safaris but trust me those do not come easy. Have to get your lad to trust you completely.

Good luck and gave fun!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have you considered applying for a mentor? You can do that HERE
And take a look at eater universaty where you can find Otterfan's straight baiting tutorial HERE
Getting a lad to reply to your baiting account is easy. Find your lads in your catcher, but write to them from your baiting account. With lots of first scam scripts is a reply to email address anyway, and the lad isn't going to check wether he got a reply from the email address he send the scam email to.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

one paragraph from first email.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 15. 5 Million (15.5Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling) which were derived from his vast estates and investment in capital market with his bank here in England . Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancerous problems I am suffering from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family and me, I have decided to donate this fund to you and want you to use this gift which comes from my husband’s effort to fund the upkeep of widows, widowers, orphans, destitute, the down-trodden, physically challenged children, barren-women and persons who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

response

Sounds good to me.

Dr. Dirk Diggler,

I received your mail and i had a little bit of mix feelings about your response to my mail, when you say it '' SOUNDS GOOD'' anyway i went through a very terrible time, all i need now now is your kind assistance to help me clear this money from the SECURITY COMPANY where is deposited.

I want you to send me your complete details including your DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS, AND ADDRESS so that i can also introduce you to my lawyer who has been assisting me all this while.

May Allah Bless You,

Mrs kobe.

Mrs Kobe

I see that you have blessed me by Allah. I am a christian, and do not like to do business with anyone from the Islamic faith.
Can you have your council contact me by eail for further instructions.
Thank you

With Respect and kindness
Dr Dirk

response

Dear Dr. Dick,

My late husband was a muslim so it does not really matters we are all serving the same God, so i want you to know my state now, i am in a very bad state and i have a partner that is assisting my lawyer he alone knows about the origin of this fund, all i need you to do is to go to the finanace house in london where the fund is desposited and sign for the release of the fund, i have told you 30% will be for you and i will also send you an agreement of which you will fill, i will like to know you very well and i will like you to send me your telephone numbers so we can also talk with my lawyer as i am not too strong to talk.

i want to get to know you very well so that by next week monday we begin the process and i tell you what you need to do.

mrs kobe

Ms K

As I stated before...Please have your general council (Attorney) Contact me via email.
You seem to have many extra energy to do that?

Thanks
God Bless

Dr Dirk

response

sir,

I have already told me attorney , he will make contact with you.
remember i have not feeling too strong, but i have informed hin he will contact you.

kobe.

response 2

Dear Dr. Dirk,

I want to know your intentions about this transaction as time is not really on my side about the transfering of this fund out of the bank in london, i really want you to understand me condition here that time is very important to me becos of my health, so i want you to send me a copy of your international passport so we can move on with this transaction as we do not have much time with us, i will also need a copy of your international passport or driver's linsence. the fund is deposited in the bank in london and you will need to go there and sign for the release of the fund. i will also like to manage to speak to you so i will need you to send me your tele number.

I await your quick response,

Mrs kobe

Ms Lobe

Your council has contacted me. Tell him please. My partner Dr Crane
can help when he has lay away in London. He is headed to Zambia for
holiday. He connects in London. DR Crane would like to talk.

Regards
Dr D

Dear Dr. dirk,

I am worried about your long silence about this very important matter.
I want you to kindly get back to me so we know the way forward.

Kobe.

response

Mrs Kobe

I am sorry that we could not help you at this time. I had asked you to
contact my partner Dr Crane, as he is now on the Zambezi river
enjoying Holiday with his family. He was in London for two days lay
away wanting to hear from your council. He is now out of reach, but
will be returning to the states via London again. Your council should
try him again. Maybe he can help this time.
I can not help in this matter.
I do need to find a trustworthy person to pick up a package of cell
phones and lap top computers. We are helping to set up an orphanage.
Dell and Apple company's have donated ten each. Iphones and lap tops.
We need a driver that knows the country for delivering. Can you find a
driver to help us.

May God Bless You

Kind Regards

Dr Dirk

Dear Dr. Dirk,

Your mail was seen and noted and well observed, i just want to know why you cannot help me in this matter? and secondly, since you cannot help can you give me the personal details of your partner , including his cell phone number, e-mail address and the rest.

I stil want to know why you cannot help me in this matter becos i feel more relxed with you in this matter then your friend.

I await your rsponses,

Mrs kobe.

response

Mrs Kobe

Dr Crane will have to give you his cell number. Out of respect for his privacy while on Holiday, I can not. I have already given his email address to your council, but it is too late. Dr Crane has already spent two days waiting in London for your attorney to email him, before he left on to South Africa. This was while I was on holiday and without email with my family for most of last week. Dr Crane is now on Holiday on the Zambezi river in southern Africa, and is not available by cell or email. I do not expect to here from him during the next couple weeks.
I cannot help you, as I will not be returning to London for quite some time now up into next year. I am planning to make several trips to Lagos. Do you know this town? Dr Crane and I have donated much time and cash money along with getting other company's like Toshiba, Dell Computers, Motorola, and now Apple has promised to donate the new iPhones to give to our ministers over there. They are very nice phones. Have you seen one before?
So it looks like there is nothing I can do for you, and I guess you can't help me in any way, so unless your attorney can manage to get an email back from Dr Crane, before he returns to London, he won't be able to help you either.

I bid you well. God bless

Dr Dirk Diggler

Mrs Kobe

Have you gotten in touch with Dr Crane?

God Bless

Dr Dirk

Dear Dr. Diggler,

I dont have the contacts of mr. crane except you give me.

Mrs kobe.

Mrs Kobe

So sorry that I seemed to forget to forward that info on to you personally. Maybe it was sent on to your attorney instead. Check with him, and have him try to get in touch with Dr Crane. I have tried again, and still no return email. He is on a Houseboat on the Zambezi river. He has no email or cell service. I do hope that your attorney can connect with him before his return to the states.
Mrs Kobe, I had asked you if there was any way you could help me find a driver. I do need to find a trustworthy person to pick up a package of cell

phones and lap top computers. We are helping to set up an orphanage.
Dell and Apple company's have donated ten each. I phones and lap tops.

We need a driver that knows the country for delivering. Can you find a
driver to help us. You may be too sick to help, but I'm sure you know of some trustworthy people that could.

Best wishes, and kind regards

Dr Dirk

This is the longest I have gone round with one as of yet. I feel like we should be able to get this one chasing the carrot, but what next?
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope that is not too much and too long for ya all.

BTW, vamp, I have a mentor. Sorry, I should have mentioned that. Thanks for the straight bait tip. I will try that first. Like I said....Just getting started here.

Cheers. Cool
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Vamp....Explain please

Getting a lad to reply to your baiting account is easy.

And this too

With lots of first scam scripts is a reply to email address anyway

Thanks
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're doing just fine, read the EAter UNI at the bottom of the main forum menu for tips and hints.
He is already reading what you write so that's good, no push some problems to his side, explain that trust is earned and that you want to get to know him/her better, send a picture of your family/work/girlfriend/dog, make it look like a Cellphone one that you spontaneously added to the letter. No date on it so you can reuse it (yes I'm lazy Laughing )
Start talking about other things that concern you, ask for advice, ask for info, check (Google) for new things in his (claimed neighborhood), seem interested in him, his family, condition etc.
Stall the payment! Tax questions, to her and the lawyer, seem concerned/nervous about that.

When you feel sure he believes you and he hasn't talked about Moneygramm or WU yet, tell him and your Mom, your terrible adventure when you were going to pay your Mom the $2.000 back you borrowed of her and that you can't go back there at all. You might slip him your moms email (in the CC), just to see what he does with it.

Take it nice and slow.
Have FUN, bait SAFE

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The single most important way to get a lad off script is to have a clear idea who your character is. When responding to a lad think how your character would think and behave. Get to know who your character is, where he/she lives, where they work, what they do for recreation, what they drive and who their family and friends are.

This is your script use it. Over time the personality quirks of your characters start working magic against lads. Even the little details are important. Some things take time make sure that responses reflect that.

p.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dirtymonkey wrote:
Getting a lad to reply to your baiting account is easy.

Don't reply from your catcher account- simply forward the message to your baiting account and reply to him from there. The lads will never notice the difference.

Quote:
My question is "How to get the lad from the scripted scam, to being interested in helping the baiter out on a local level?

With my baits, I'm normally pretty compliant with their script for the first few emails- if you go off-script too early you can scare them off. Things get ugly with me when it's time to make the payment- that's when the lads actually start to care what your response says.

You can annoy them by:

* Asking lots of questions- what is western union, is all this legal, etc.

* As mentioned, your character's life might not revolve entirely around the lad- perhaps he has other commitments. My characters have an annoying tendency to be arrested when it's payment time, and have to pay a fortune in bribes to get released...

* Introduce another (fake) lad to the game and have him try and take over the scam. They always love that.

There are plenty of other tricks that you'll see around here.

Once WU transfers have failed a few times, you might want to switch to a bank transfer. If you get a lad's bank details, we can get the account closed down, which will play havoc with his scams and earn you plenty of respect around here. Cool

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was about to suggest Otterfan's straight baiting tutorial, glad my brother in arms did that for me.

It may be long, but it will give you insight of how to delay things, how to get in control.

Once the lad spends enough time with you, he'll be way easier to control Wink

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic