SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What's all this then? Lad possibly arrested??

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a very scripted or polite lad. Basically quite boring, but at least I got a piggy out of him. I was hoping that the closed bank acct. would get him all riled up. But to make a long story short I got bored with him. The final messages between us, I think his last one is supposed to be a threat. Laughing

Lawyer John Cole:
Quote:
Please understand that your silence is a great obstruction. Endeavor to update me with the status and for us to maintain a steady communication,always endeavor to acknowledge the receipt of my message.

Johnny Wadd (my character):
Quote:
Mr. Cole,

I am out in the field at the moment, had not contacted my banker due to an oil leak emergency where I am right now. When I am back in town and contact him, I will update you.

5 days later
Quote:
Attention : Johnathan Wadd

Why are you silent, your decision on this transaction matters because your application is still pending at the court. Please advice if you want the application withdrawn.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
John

My Response:
Quote:
John,

Please withdraw the application. I have too many concerns and other matters here to tend with.

Johnny Wadd

Him not too happy:
Quote:

Ricky has been arrested due to the transfer form you provided by the Metropolitan Police and the FBI has been informed accordingly.You may be visited by the Homeland Security and the FBI

Yours Faithfully,
John

Ricky is his "secretary" that provided the bank acct. Mr. Cole makes no mention of the acct. being closed, but I imagine that Alan has done his good work as usual. I have asked Mr. Cole what he means by all of this, so maybe we can get an answer. Will update soon, if there is anything to update. A very dull lad. Confused

Last edited by Bart Fargo on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jwoods
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi Bart, good work. You may want to move to another city and get an alias if the FBI is after you. From what I hear they can be very thorough Wink

Jwoods

"I am standing naked as i pass this message to you. The 9-secret-destructive Stars of The Bermuda Triangle has already placed your death-mark and nothing can change it." (Tinfoil Lad)

Santa Claus
Curious George
Spongebob
Mugu Handwrites 2,900 Lines
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now contact him as homeland security secretary to get all the details about this business on the table.
You understand that he can't come to the States, but maybe you can arrange a meeting somewhere close to him where he can sign his version of the story for the US attorney and of course he'll be rewarded for his help in arresting this criminal.
He has been on the FBI wanted list for years and the reward is ............

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is the latest Mr. Cole:

Quote:
John Cole to me
show details 2:30 PM (2 hours ago)

Ricky presented the transfer form to the officials at Halifax bank due to your silence but they made us understand that there was no transaction of that nature. He affirmed that the sender a credible person and he tried to insult the officials of the bank faulting their ineffectiveness. A copy of the transfer form has obtained by the Metropolitan Police for proper investigation.

The Metropolitan Police notified us that all international transfer do not exceed 48hrs but yours is taking longer than necessary. We also provided the website you gave us with the pin and other details provided. The Metropolitan Police checked and found no tangible information from the site and they are planning to charge Ricky to Court on Friday for financial crime.

You need to tell me the truth about the transfer because I would not want anything to happen to you. Please note that the transfer form carries a Bank of America and the website you provided has nothing to do with Bank of America. Please keep me posted on the true position of things and do not leave me in the dark.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
John

I have my doubts, but do you think this putz really got arrested??

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo wrote:
Quote:
John Cole to me
[...] He affirmed that the sender a credible person and he tried to insult the officials of the bank faulting their ineffectiveness.

Very Happy Thumbs up I sure hope so. Getting arrested for shouting at bank clerks and waving fake receipts in their faces!

Nice work, getting him to the point where you are the more credible person than the bank officials.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If........................................ it might have made the papers?

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is part of the bank information I was given by my lad

BANK NAME: HALIFAX BANK

BANK ADDRESS: 64 LEWISHAM HIGH STREET LONDON SE13 5LN

ACCOUNT NAME : MR. RICKY OWOYEMI

..and there is a Halifax Bank at the address jump_4_joy

OK I know I can search online, but if anyone has any better sources than BBC News or local papers, let's find out if an arrest actually happened!!

This is the e-mail header, comes from Nigeria. Maybe he has a buddy in London?

Quote:

Delivered-To: Received: by 10.231.10.197 with SMTP id q5cs151026ibq;
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:12:00 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.42.250.66 with SMTP id mn2mr286561icb.82.1287418319621;
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:11:59 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web120611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (web120611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [98.138.85.19])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id z12si42428639iba.94.2010.10.18.09.11.58;
Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:11:58 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.85.19 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.85.19;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of [email protected] designates 98.138.85.19 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 40782 invoked by uid 60001); 18 Oct 2010 16:11:57 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1287418317; bh=Tm5skYxqOrmTztnyZgHjUc+wcYUMhS8/1QAHPDY3U9M=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=c0b1FD0rxjUWvJV+0ndZMCdLWCleChBBDfYH6fIaCko/zb173ZnxQYX8NeonYAGAV1SkS9tXmaT/FJ/GoNFC1MvbrFbJCp/hdjEtRnCNxw6Qhj3umHRutlzDay+FM33eK96r9C+Hyw+lqQnhk5G0V7L1zr+kqUKPVUvFTk9ppEw=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:References:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=thHl2EVbnNmpR8h1Ze7d1/tqgFHYFl6X2TMZQPXmN6W6OLNcQZ3aAJfaRNjNhltDvyEoYwYE4LojPt5EaarC8JPyXei5czcGSo9WQU3x4p+Cb/fgGe/hniCcm2iQ+EDhu51/ucrzTwD3MxULBgVfkuzd5hIPOvOrk0QgS++RtBs=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: mSlvZ4oVM1mnWbfQ5XxdBsDqb9oQdheXNVZRxGi9ungrou4
a8.0Q8BjFHnG2UAH.e2Rv5Pmx2h824RzH.e2g6V8y3DPyBomKcOgsbLOXMoy
MAQOW4bQ0euB6baVvZ3jA7WAq6rjdy4z1FMQ1nHRosnd.Sr9veKDEPO3ErZ6
g_VYA7BBqkVkyzNXMREmLdi4CzMh55F_Gv8ZvUokyKpq8.YnV7dCT5PUbvHM
VTUDLtcnWMHA-
Received: from [82.128.62.74] by web120611.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:11:57 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/504.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.106.282862
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 09:11:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: RESPOND SOON
To: @gmail.com>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-402125276-1287418317=
[/quote]

Entomologist
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All, Smile Smile

Hi Bart, tangible information from the site

Here is a lad who believes he has good command of english.
By using big impressive words it is supposed to add credibility.
FAIL: Tangible, means able to be touched, solid item. Hope he does't start throwing that tangible stuff at us. LOL

Be duly impressed ladies and gents.

Interesting post Bart.

Cheers

Sir, I do not send any money to me because i need it.
Let GOD judge me if this is a trick Sir, this is a trick
So if you are buying the Hubble Space telescope that cost 1,000usd.
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Tangible also means real or definite

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The other day, some other lad wrote:
Hello Sir Bolleboos,actually i am doing fine here and all is moving on well for me,i think the following bank details will be tangible enough for you to transfer the money,please review it and let me hear from you soon as to when the money will reflect on my account.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This showed up this morning:
Quote:

I must affirm that there is nothing wrong with the bank account and this is reason why I suggested Western Union from the onset. I am surprised that you are confused because website you provided has Western Union logo and you can view the website for a reconfirmation. Ricky's account is valid and you have refused to comment on the website information you provided stating your information was not registered in their database. You need to get Ricky out of this case to avoid any complications

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
John

I need to get Ricky out of this?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

How would I do this, and WHY?????

I plot my next move, suggestions are welcome!! Very Happy

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bolleboos wrote:
The other day, some other lad wrote:
Hello Sir Bolleboos,actually i am doing fine here and all is moving on well for me,i think the following bank details will be tangible enough for you to transfer the money,please review it and let me hear from you soon as to when the money will reflect on my account.

Yes, he is saying that they should be real

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always ask him, "If you're in the UK you bail him out. He the one that insulted the tellers!" He is supposed to be a lawyer...that's where the story begins to fall back on itself.

You could always ask for proof of his arrest, perhaps a phone number for the graybar motel he's in. If it's a re-direct number he's blown it. You can always do a reverse directory on it (I think, in the UK?) and verify its from LE.

They are always liars until they give us tangible proof.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Before I saw your post Badger I did tell him off a bit. I did say your a lawyer, you bail him out and represent him in court, it's not my problem he's in jail.

So far nothing back from him yet. I might tease him a bit more, but frankly I want to move on to a new lad.

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well after a little prodding and request for proof of the arrest, all he does is write me this:

Quote:

Your question is very sad and unfortunate because you still have the copy of the transfer form you sent as payment confirmation. Meanwhile, it was written on the transfer form that it should not be accepted as Proof of Transaction but Ricky went ahead to tender form at Halifax bank. You must understand the document would be used against Ricky as the prosecution document in Court according to the Metropolitan police.

It is very callous of you to have acted in that manner because no offender will go unpunished. I took you as a good Christian but I was totally wrong and I shall inform Mrs. Carolyn Lucas who is your benefactor accordingly.

I await your response.

Yours Faithfully,
John

How would he know my religious affiliation? (which personally I have none) But maybe time to pretend I'm super evil or a witch doctor!! Laughing Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic