SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The 2010 Halloween thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For you, psychicbait

WITCHES FINGERS

Yield: 5 dozen

1 cup Butter, softened

1 cup Icing sugar

1 Egg

1 tsp Almond extract

1 tsp Vanilla

2 2/3 cups Flour

1 tsp Baking powder

1 tsp Salt

3/4 cup Almonds, whole blanched

In bowl, beat together butter, sugar, egg, almond extract and vanilla. Beat in flour, baking soda, and salt. Cover and refrigerate 30 minutes. Working with one quarter of the dough at a time and keeping remainder refrigerated, roll heaping teaspoonful of dough into finger shape for each cookie. Press almond firmly into 1 end for nail. Squeeze in centre to create knuckle shape.
Bake at 325 for approximately 20 minutes

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Thanks, Fartina!
My colleages are going to have a surprise this year.
We normally have a mini-feast with Huesos de Santos and Buñuelos de Viento, as tradition dictates, but a little variety might be in order.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have always preferred kitty litter cake for Halloween....

(Bonus--it tastes really good too!)

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

THAT IS BRILLIANT!!

And my kids would go for that cake first because, well it looks like kitty litter!!

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks so disgusting. Is it a cake or a pasta dish or some sort? -Googles- So it is a cake and has stuff that I like in it so I would like it.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
That's a fun thing to make with your children! And yes, it's very yummy!

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now in Scotland unlike the rest of the UK we ALWAYS have celebrated Halloween by dressing up and going door to door, The bairns usually do a "turn" ie a little joke, song, poem etc.
We call it "Guising "
None of this wussy Trick or Treat -we make them work for their sweetie, money or raisins ( our neighbours lad is lactose+ wheat intolerant, I'm not being too mean giving out boxes of raisins )

When they were younger we'd fill the baby bath with water and apples and the kids would go dookin

Now my family are older they tend to go up to the Royal Mile for the Samhain celebration.

I still don my hat, long black dress and answer the door drinking a Bloody Mary
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's the Catbox cake recipe, taken from here: http://www.fabulousfoods.com/index.php?option=com_resource&controller=article&category_id=109&article=17836

Ingredients
1 spice or German chocolate cake mix
1 white cake mix
2 large packages vanilla instant pudding mix, prepared
1 large package vanilla sandwich cookies
green food coloring
12 small Tootsie Roll candies

1 new kitty litter pan
1 new kitty litter pan liner
1 new pooper scooper
Instructions

Prepare cake mixes and bake according to directions (any size pans).

Prepare pudding mix and chill until ready to assemble.

Crumble white sandwich cookies in small batches in food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but about 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup cookie crumbs, add a few drops green food coloring and mix until completely colored.

When cakes are cooled to room temperature, crumble into a large bowl. Toss with half the remaining white cookie crumbs and the chilled pudding. Important: mix in just enough of the pudding to moisten it. You don't want it too soggy. Combine gently.

Line a new, clean kitty litter box. Put the cake/pudding/cookie mixture into the litter box.

Put 3 unwrapped Tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until soft and pliable. Shape ends so they are no longer blunt, curving slightly. Repeat with 3 more Tootsie rolls bury them in the mixture. Sprinkle the other half of cookie crumbs over top. Scatter the green cookie crumbs lightly on top of everything -- this is supposed to look like the chlorophyll in kitty litter.

Heat 3 Tootsie Rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake; sprinkle with cookie crumbs. Spread remaining Tootsie Rolls over the top. For the coup de gras take one Tootsie Roll and heat until pliable, hang it over the side of the kitty litter box, sprinkling it lightly with cookie crumbs. Place the box on a newspaper and sprinkle a few of the cookie crumbs around for a truly disgusting effect!

Further notes:
I had a reader write in saying this recipe only needed half the amount of pudding. I personally liked the cake with the amount given in this recipe. But feel free to use this as a loose guideline, use more or less as you see the need. Also, since the layer of cookies (with the chloropyll green specks, covers the top, you could really use any flavor or flavors or cakes underneath.

Last but not least, you can also opt not to crumble the cakes, but rather layer them in the pan with the layers of pudding in between (much like you would layer a trifle into a trifle dish), sprinkle the top layer of pudding with a heavy layer of crumbled cookies. Same effect, different texture entirely to the dessert.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a recipe for a crowd pleaser that I used when my boy was 8 years old. I used a fishing rod and reel to fling line over two very tall trees. I then pulled black sewing thread between the trees and suspended an LED bicycle taillight pointing down. I taped a slightly crumpled triangle of aluminum foil to some fishing line and then the line to the taillight. As you walked under it the change in angle would cause a twinkling effect off the foil. A single person walking under it would have a 50% chance of seeing it. Later in the night there was a constant crowd of people standing under the rig and staring up. A slight breeze would cause a crowd reaction.

When the boy was 12 and complaining about not being allowed to join his buddies in egging houses and smashing pumpkins one night I asked him if he wanted to go fishing. I got the rod and reel out, attached a chem light stick to it and flung it over a tree. By that time only teenagers were running around but it did not take very long before one ran across the street to pick up the light stick that some little kid must have dropped. As soon as he started to bend down to pick it up I pulled back on the rod.

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Connie, that should be put in Eater U as an additional modality for "baiting".

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How did this thread sink to page 3! What are you gonna be for Hallow's Eve?

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I thought I'd buck the trend and go as a human. Laughing

Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have some scrubs from the hospital I "borrowed" when our 2nd son was born. Borrowed I mean I "forgot" to return them. It's been over 6 years now, so I don't think they will care. I'll splat some ketchup on myself with a bloody knife and a doctor's mask, go as a med school failure working in a 3rd world country as a vetrinarian.

Who needs their pets neutered?? Very Happy

Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bet that "Chilean miner" will be the popular costume of 2010.

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to be a pirate! Just but my $42 something costume yesterday! Very Happy

Costume recap: wrote:

2009- Zombie
2008- A Vampire with a blue face and black hairspray (which I had to have my hair bleached back to it's normal color because apparently I forgot to read the part that said "DO NOT APPLY TO FINE BLONDE HAIR."

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Post pics!

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't have any. Otherwise I would have shown them. ( But I can google my kostyme if you want).

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Neat. But you rented 2 costumes, and you haven't decided yet which one to wear?

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This will be the first year for my littlest Emma who is 7 months. And my 3 year old Abby will be some sort of princess. I will just drive them around, score a ton of candy and maybe smash my crack addict neighbor's pumpkin after midnight.

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Note to self: remember to switch off front lights and pretend to be out when the little darlings come knocking.

** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Or, take out your largest non- breakable bowl and put a couple of pieces of candy in it. Tape a note on the side that says : Welcome! Please help yourself!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Cougar
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You've tried it, haven't you? Laughing

Did you get your bowl back?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget to set out the guard goat.

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He is right here

Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looks like he ate all the candy as well, great...

-----------

We are Karma's soldiers.

-Hamlet, scene iv

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic