SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Plain speaker, or de-educated?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't decide which... Laughing

X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0wO0Q9MjtTQ0w9NA==
X-Message-Status: n
X-SID-PRA: donate <[email protected]>
X-AUTH-Result: NONE
X-Message-Info: mCL1ty8x9L6zyolIVUGM6ExYswjLYgJZxadBIUlcRL248CYyLdXlsyRvQ1z2+RS90boGTQfyJy+q4VIuqiunZktF75NuliTJCpR+WBeBusI=
Received: from vsmtp3.tin.it ([212.216.176.223]) by col0-mc3-f24.Col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:51:44 -0700
Received: from User (41.26.198.251) by vsmtp3.tin.it (8.5.113) (authenticated as [email protected])
id 4BCE36060D033789; Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:51:09 +0200
Message-ID: <[email protected]> (added by [email protected])
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: info
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 22:51:03 +0200
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 14 Oct 2010 20:51:44.0992 (UTC) FILETIME=[9CA2CE00:01CB6BE1]

i am a new christian convert ,currently i am with a chronic diseasecancer and have fund to donate to humanitarian($18.5M) before i kick the bucket.The fund is in the Finance Company and will give you details as soon as you respond.

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! An inappropriate idiom lad! Yastreb's got one somewhere near this thread who's obsessed with business-school speak. He reads like one of those crappy management handbooks they sell at train stations and airports. Yours sounds like he's trying to sound sincere and legit...

Maybe you could ask him what kind of bucket it is, what's in the bucket, etc once you get him juiced up - and refuse to pay until you know more about the bucket... :-$

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd assume de-education but whatever it is a classic. Maybe he can be de-educated further to write "kick the bucket and meet the big cheese".

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend of mine named W. C. Fields did that once and broke his great toe. Never had such a painful experience. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not very good at baiting and couldn't think of anything else outrageous I could get him to say. I was going to use pete515's "meet the big Cheese" but thought he might recognize the word "cheese"!

I just sent this:

Quote:
Hello there. I'm really terribly sorry to hear you're going to kick the bucket and think you're very brave. I'm sure I can help you but we really need to get to know each other better first and maybe there are other ways i can help you.

Please, what is your name where do you live and how old are you? Do you have family? do you know how long you have before you kick off?

Please my dear do answer me. I've had loved ones kick the bucket and know this sorrow and pain of leaving this vale of tears. I want to help!!!

Kindest regards
Ima Dyke

Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
lakeside77
A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At least tell him that kicking the bucket can be a little easier if he dies with his boots on. Smile

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
I'm not very good at baiting and couldn't think of anything else outrageous...

I have to disagree with you there, straight baiting is some of the hardest and most valuable baiting going. It gets by far the best results by building up real rapport with the scammers, and means they're even more puzzled and distraught when their fortunes never reach them... Please never undervalue straight baiting, it is the cornerstone of what we do, and without it, none of the crazy antics we occasionally see that grab attention would ever happen - all of those are based on many months of good honest straignt baiting to build rapport. You are much better at baiting than you seem to suppose Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I have been trying to straight bait ever since I started baiting, and guess who I started with?

Bright Suleiman.

So that discouraged me from going further until now, when I finally paid attention to my catcher account

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
pete515
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I too thought that was a good opening reply. I'd also agree that straight baiting is by far the most productive method of frustrating the lad. The more flamboyant stuff is great to read but in general is only achievable after some 'straight' preparatory work.

Sand Timer Simon Dormoo - 1 year+, a standard 419er who became my love lad
United States x2 ME Foundation Home, Bank of Afrique
United Kingdom

"..a strange voice like a wild pussy cat yelled at me and then paused......It was terrible, I nearly threw my phone away, and it scared me." Lad talks to a fax machine.

"mother remember I trusted you with all my hearth, remember I fouled with my blood that I am ready to take you as my biological mother remember I gave you my hope, my spirit and soul that you will lie to me or cheat me" Elinah Kipkalya
"you sun of a beach ".."you foolish and bustard stinking dead dog". More from the fragrant Elinah 4 weeks later.
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ditto to the above post. You will never achive the "glamourous" trophies and saffaris without learning the fundamentals of straight baiting. Trust me I tried with 0 success until I got a great Mentor who taught me the importinance of straight baiting. Not only does it teach you a lot to help with the more elaborate baits it is also great for lad time wasting. I spend equal time straight baiting and trophy baiting. Sometimes both at the same time with different accounts. Keep up the good work your doing great so far!

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All I ever seem to do these days is straight bait, yet I still keep my hand in as it takes a lot less time than the big impact storylines, whilst still making a difference. Smile

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the encouragement! Very Happy

So far the only bait I made last for months was my then-future husband, the foul mouthed Rev. Ian H0rgan.

I shall keep trying!!

shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please do keep at it, ScammedOut, your work makes more of a difference than you'll probably ever realise! The more frustration we cause the less profitable scamming becomes. Which means it becomes less appealing to scam. Which is a good thing Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic