SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Can someone make a fast phone call for me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have that gold scamming lad who thought I was in Ghana but because he hasn't been able to track me down, he's starting to think I'm really not there. My characters name is Harry, but in real life I'm a woman so I can't do it.

What happened so far is that I said I couldn't find him at the airport so I checked into a hotel. I explained this to him in an email and he told me not to talk to anyone because he could only be trusted. So I pretended like he called me up and wrote details of a fake transaction between this caller and I. When I told him how great our (fake) phone conversation was and told him the details of how I'd follow his instructions, he was confused and then told me to stay at the hotel because something wasn't right so I made up a fake stalker and eventually said I had to be moved to another hotel further away. Smile So now he wants to talk on the phone to see if I'm really there. I want to continue this stalker story so I'm thinking only minute would be sufficient on the phone because you could then say that you have to go because he is calling you again. Just something for him to hear "Harry's" voice.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My version:
You get caught by that stalker who takes you to the next town, fortunately your email function on your cell is still working although there is something wrong with the sound, you called home and they couldn't hear you. You think you can get away as he is drunk or drugged most of the time, but where can you get help, he stole all your money and passport. Now see if he likes a short drive to the next town. Check IP# for confirmation.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lad uses Gmail so I don't think I can check IP's, can I? I like that though. I've been making up excuses not to call him the whole time. Smile I'll try that and see if it works. I'll do my research of a different city so I can use different spots to describe where I'm at.
suckemsillysheri
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bankster has a tool to track a gmail ip address here

http://tools.dw-global.net/textmail.php

Safari Prince otubor Kwabena - Accra, Ghana to Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
SafariSafari Barr. Kofi Williams Lome, Togo to Accra, Ghana Safari (Wimped) Lome, Togo to Lagos, Nigeria
Safari Mohammad Tofiki Accra, Ghana to Lagos, Nigeria

Nigeria x15 Ghana x4 Malaysia X3 United Kingdom x54 United States x6 United Nations x2 Canada Spain x3 Ireland Japan Liberian Flag China Thailand x3 Togo Ivory Coast Switzerland
pyramid x3 Closed lad accounts x90
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're deaf
No credit
Broken phone
etc. Plenty of reasons. Let him call you (on a free K7 voicemail number) instead - it'll go to voicemail, you reply by email, job done.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course your cell uses an other email program, try sending one from here http://www.bigstring.com/ or here http://www.labnol.org/internet/email/track-gmail-with-google-analytics/8082/

Last option, his email doesn't come through and you keep telling him that, he'll get another account, no worries.

Good luck

Edit: Thanks buccaneer, that's the one I was looking for, but couldn't find. Thumbs up

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has my K7 number, but he wants to talk to me directly. I got a voicemail from someone yesterday who was clearly angry with me but I'm not sure if it was him because i couldn't understand the first part. But I used the first tip I got to see what happens. I am baiting him from different character named Samantha so if he drops me, I'll still have him hopefully. I wonder after all this if he'll still want Samantha to travel to Ghana to look at his gold. Rolling Eyes

Thanks everyone
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

email him that your phone keeps ringing/vibrating but if you answer you can't hear anything, that crook must have broken it! Must be your parents/friend/kids who recognized your phone number and are now desperately trying to get a hold of you. You need help and access to a working phone, can he please come and help?

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Call placed. Hope this revives you bait!

http://www.4shared.com/audio/2cjt8Kvj/harrytitts.html

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nowhere Man!!!

I decided to call as Harry's little girl. He was angry because of how early it is there, but he said my daddy would be okay. I think that might convince him to go to the hotel. Very Happy

Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill2

Google Analytics and 300 other nasties can be defeated by using ghostery its a free add on to your browser

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
The Monsignor
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

buccaneer wrote:
bankster has a tool to track a gmail ip address here
http://tools.dw-global.net/textmail.php

What a brilliant concept!
pi_eyed
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere man does a nice James Stewart impersonation.

I hope the lad appreciates it

YES, I INTEND TO BE A COMPLETE TOSSER
Godwin Eluwa

HERE IS MY ERECT LINE YOU CAN RING ME ANY TIME @ +229 xxxxxxx
-British High Commission

My tel is a special comforwarded line and there is no way it will not ring globaly.
-Bainoo

Why are you referring me as Barrister Buttplug to discredit me? Is it because this name appears on every email I send to you.
-Guess who

Safari Tosser Johnson. A Tosser's Tale Lagos-Cotonou Safari Lagos-Lome Sand Timer

United Kingdom x 26 Malaysia Ghana Ivory Coast South Africa Cellphone x 9 Closed lad accounts x mucho Easter Egg 2013
NewScambaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@pi He did awesome! He really seemed worried and the ending was great! Smile That bait got way out of hand and I had to drop it unfortunately. Now that lad requests passports from victims in order to ensure the drama doesn't happen again.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic