SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Switching bait types

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought this forum would be best to ask this question in as I think it relates to love lad baiting. I still consider myself a noob, but with the help of my mentor, obsessive forum reading, and diving into the deep end of baiting immediately, I'm catching on quick. Right now I have a few baits running, one in particular I have a question about.

This bait started out as a money scam... The old "I'm in hiding from my evil uncle, help me get away" But I'm trying to turn it into a love bait. She (or likely he) started by sending me a photo of a very pretty young woman. So naturally I commented (drooled) about her beauty. And have since "just fallen" for her. She will send me a new photo anytime I ask. If she/he doesn't reply daily(or more) I immediately fire off the "I'm so worried sick, has your uncle found you" or " "I'm missing you so much, where are you" email to her.

Does anyone have any tips on how to keep this running as a love bait? I have to say, reading your baits are enticing me to turn my attention to love lads and have some real fun. My cat is great, but I want some new pets.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of ways Twisted Evil
You're really in love so you want to visit and bring expensive gifts, just booked with a shitty airline and now they have to come and get you as you brought cash and there's no official money exchange near, the rates the local guys offer you there are killing.

You want to have her at home, but understand she can't say yes now, so you will set her up independent( credit card application, rental agreement, immigration papers, health certificate etc) in her own apartment near you.

You really love her and need to talk to her parents (if still there) her priest, her godfather anyone she will have to produce with email. Then your "family" needs to talk to them too of course.

In the meantime you can de-educate as much as possible.

Have fun

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:

In the meantime you can de-educate as much as possible.

Have fun

Not sure what you mean by de-educate....

I've told her I love skiiing(NOT) and that my favourite place is a resort in Saskatchewan, which is mostly prairie. I also asked if there were any good ski resorts in Nigeria. I'm also anal in RL about grammar and spelling, so I consciously make grammatically and speeling mistakes. Is that what you mean?
ScammersRBad
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

extremeb wrote:
I consciously make grammatically and speeling mistakes. Is that what you mean?
Stuff like this is de-educating. De-Educating would be anything that would make it less likely for a real life person to fall for your lads scripts.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Bud ^^ that's it extremeb Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi extremeb,

Is this an orphan or refugee, with lots of dead daddy's millions in the bank? A problem with those is that they are, basically, just Advance Fee Fraudsters - 'send the fee; and you'll get a percentage of the millions'. They just throw in a bit of love potential (and the cute photos) to get your initial interest. But what they really want to do is to hand you on to the banker or the lawyer (or occasionally to their pastor as a go-between), and get on with the You-Need-Documents and Send-the-Money part.

To do anything else with them (have a love affair, have a penpal, talk about your lives), therefore, you need to keep well away from the scripts of the banker/lawyer/pastor. Otherwise you are liable to end up corresponding mainly with them, with the orphan/refugee only putting in an occasional interest.

I've had a couple of six months, an eight months, a ten months, and an ongoing nearly twenty-three months bait with orphans/refugees; and the thing that has worked each time was to have no interest in transferring their millions.

My characters did suggest that we could talk about that later; but, in their opinion, the first thing to was to get them a passport/visa to get them out of the country .... so they would be able to later access their money. The orphan/refugee, of course, would also need money for a flight ticket, and money for new clothes for the different climate in her destination country. Maybe my character should send her a thousand or two for that?

This then gets rid of that pesky lawyer/banker/pastor character with their agenda, and opens the door to 'making sure' that she will enjoy life in your country. You can chat all about the climate, the culture, the food, the social norms, your family, your work .... and make comparisions. What does she know of this? How is that different to her own culture? She has to be prepared to converse about these things, otherwise it's, 'Oh. Maybe you won't fit in here after all. Maybe I'd be making a mistake to send you the money for your passport/visa/flight ticket/clothes/personal spending....'

They can chat if there's money dangling as a reward. So much you need to teach. So much you need to know.

Orphans and refugees are unlikely to be so good at 'the love stuff' as a dedicated romance scammer. But that may be a relief: conversation can be more entertaining than yet another copy-and-pasted love letter or poem.

My long-term Refugee on the subject of pregnancy:

Quote:
Please send my greeting to Jenny, ask her to have patience. Those past days, my mom used to say that every woman will experience that which her Mother has experienced in life.

You know this is the moment when women respect their Mother the more in  life.send my greetings to her and tell her that I said she should look unto him that is in heaven at a time like this. About taking wine, its just a joke, she can take wine in small amounts, Because trying to take much more will cause her to have hatred for wine, so it's better we do the right thing at the right time and remember that too much of everything is......

Bros Don't mind those companies that come to advertise the baby milk, tell Jenny that I said baby milk or not, let her feed the baby with breast milk for at least 6-months, and for the best, for 1-year, it is very important because God is not stupid creating a thing like natural breast milk.

Like my Mother then, usually saying it's very nice to breast feed a child 1 good year with breast Milk, no water, no hand made milk before then ever, and so say many other woman around, and i tell you when you see those children, you will know that there is a difference between natural and hand made..

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^
Your timing couldn't have been better with that bit of advice. Her last email ended with:
Quote:
I got your letter so late today, the bank has already closed for the day, by tomorrow i will be introducing you to the bank as my friend and foreign partner that will be receiving the money on my behalf.

I think I'll try heading down this path as you suggested, but I was already planning the"your lawyer is all business and no fun to talk to, I'd much rather talk to you"
Quote:
My characters did suggest that we could talk about that later; but, in their opinion, the first thing to was to get them a passport/visa to get them out of the country .... so they would be able to later access their money. The orphan/refugee, of course, would also need money for a flight ticket, and money for new clothes for the different climate in her destination country. Maybe my character should send her a thousand or two for that?

If it works, great...if not, well maybe I'll go after a real love lad and play with that. Again, thanks.
viewing
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

extremeb wrote:
^^^^^
Your timing couldn't have been better with that bit of advice. Her last email ended with:
Quote:
I got your letter so late today, the bank has already closed for the day, by tomorrow i will be introducing you to the bank as my friend and foreign partner that will be receiving the money on my behalf.

I think I'll try heading down this path as you suggested, but I was already planning the"your lawyer is all business and no fun to talk to, I'd much rather talk to you"
Quote:

If it works, great...if not, well maybe I'll go after a real love lad and play with that. Again, thanks.

real love is precious.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic