SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It does frighten me a little when I get offered a job as a Lobster Shocked with a scammer's fake seafood company though. Laughing

I kid you not.

Quote:
The Company have the following vacancy:

a) Fish Packing (b) Fish Cutting (c) Company Security ( d) Office Cleaner ( e) Laborers ( f) Lobsters ( g) Drivers(h) Cook ( i) Construction/Engineering works (j) Administrative/Medical jobs for degree holders in Health and Management Courses, (k) Computer Administration.

Some of them are deranged - but not in a dangerous way. If baiting is a battle of wits then sometimes I feel I'm just being unfair.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to talk to my mentor, Gomer. My mentor is vampire. I have some questions. How do I get him?
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HJ:
I have split off your most recent post into its own thread in Scambaiting Help, Hints, and Tips. You will probably get a better response there and it's hidden behind a login.

Your mentor is Vampiremerchant, just to make sure you are looking for the right vampire. You can contact him by pm, but it is also fine to post your general baiting questions on the Scambaiting help forum if you are looking for a quicker response.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hollywood Joe

As I said in the post on the other thread I have left you 3 PM's go to that thread on how to get your pm's...... Laughing

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192692

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic