SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Den of Thieves - Lagos Computer Village

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been trying to lure a lad into a safari from Accra to Lagos by dangling 100 high end iPhones in front of him. He is balking aon traveling and instead suggested I sell the phones at a big phone market in Lagos. I am trying to get more information out of him about this market but I thought I would see what I could learn about it on my on. Googling "Lagos phone market" turned up this article:

Illegal Internet connection thrives in Lagos market

I found the comments after the article as interesting as the article itself because it provides some real insight into the mindset of many Nigerians and the way business and government operate there.

The "Computer Village" mentioned in the article has got to be full of scammers and thieves of all forms. I'll bet there is a thriving black market in stolen electronics operating in this place. It will be interesting to see if my lad sends me there. I may use this place in my bait somehow whether he sends me there or not.

EDIT: Here is a lengthy forum thread (including specific directions on how to get there) about the Computer Village (from nairaland.com).

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?

Last edited by Raga Man on Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very interesting, especially when you have to pretend you know some of the Lagos underworld, which can always come in handy...

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Interesting insight and to read both sides of the coin.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic