SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sunday Uto

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Evening,
I was reading through a bunch of old timers' baits last night on this site, as I can't seem to get a 4th email from anyone (my luck changed today but that's irrelevant).

Now the bait I'm working on is going quite smoothly, lad 1 sent me to lad 2 who sent me to lad 3 who asked for money to wired to Mr. S unday U to.

Now the unusual thing is I read about him just yesterday on Eaters...must've been in the university or a link from the university, the buggering thing is I can't find where I read it. It also had a photo of the guy. But as you can imagine I need to find that information as the same guy is trying to scam me and I need to be smart and learn his techniques.

I have already run through this my mentor but I figured if I posted it, some of the old school lot might have an inkling as to what I am wittering on about, can you PM me if you know anything, or just respond to this...I'll need to delete the post within 24 hours in case the guy googles himself and this comes up!

Thanks Smile

Last edited by ElijahsMummy on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean a mugu / a scam called Sunday Uto is already here on the forum? In this case, try a forum search, see "Search" function above.
I don´t know anything about an (Eater?) university related thread where a Sunday Uto is involved in...
Besides, if you want to find out if he is the one who tried to scam you, I would not do that. You could potentially of course compare the IPs. But generally I believe it´s discouraged to bait one´s own scammer. And finding out a scammer´s real life details, while not unheard of, it is hardly provable because he could just as well have assumed a new identity, the one of a Black Male this time.
^^Not sure if I have gotten the point of your inquiry at all. Smile

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Frumpy,
No I'm not interested in his real life, more his style and how far I can push him before he flips etc.

Would also be interested to see if he has new ID than the one I saw. Bollocks I just wish I could remember where it was. I did a search for it but it kept bringing up the word Sunday-which lead to 10 million other posts!
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ElijahsMummy!
You know, different scammers use some of the same names over and over. It's quite unlikely that you would be dealing with the same lad that you read about.
As far as google, you're right, this forum is googleable. To get around that you could put a space somewhere in the name or change one letter. The scambaiting hints and tips forum is only open to members so the google bots can't get in there.

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic