SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Odd request

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Aug 22 I've been baiting Mr Cheng who has a Nigerian IP
His 'bank' also has the same Nigerian IP, but the contact info for the bank is a UK mobile.
(Plus some emails from the bank have a UK IP)

I have just been sent a bank account by the Bank (email had a UK IP, so it's from the UK arm of the operation).

The Lad from Nigeria has sent me this odd request:

Quote:
Dear Brother,

Thank you very much for the email, as soon as you have words from the bank please get back to me with a copy of the account information sent to you by the bank for confirmation before making the payment, as you know we have to be very careful with what ever we doing now.

I await to hear from you soon.

Mr. V1ncent Cheng.

Now, presuming that they are working together, why would the lad want this info?
There's little he can do with it, right?

The only thing I can think of is that the lad is checking that the ladette in the UK is giving the right bank information.
He's just had a dolla chop by 'He Who Must Not Be Mentioned' Cool, so perhaps laddo is being anal retentive on security.....

Thoughts?

p.s. Bank info already with Alan Wink

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Ethel Gnassingbe: FOUK YOU AND GO TO HELL

"I am a bomb technician. If you see me running, try to keep up"
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi llamedos, It does look like the Nigerian lad is checking up on the UK lad. You could stir things up a bit by forwarding him the email you received from the UK lad, but alter the bank details to a different, made up, bank account. That way the Nigerian lad would think he's being doubled crossed by the UK lad.

Nothing works better than introducing a bit of mistrust, deception and conspiracy between colluding lads.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He may just wants to see the account info before you make the transfer to make sure you got the right info and not one supplied to you by chairman chopper.
I baited him too back in may/june but let it fizzle out before we got very far. May have been a different script tho. Do you know Barr. Dung?

Re Tigbitties' idea: in that case you should not forward it but paraphrase it. The account information is forMr. such and so at the bla bla bank in blurpnam.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

llamedos wrote:

Now, presuming that they are working together

A genuine victim unaware he was being scammed, wouldn't presume that. Bank statements are confidential, and in RL the only way a third party could see them is if the account holder forwarded them.
This may just be the lad trying to make it look authentic.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ive got the same guy. I'm only 5 emails into the bait, so I'll watch this thread, and see what nice info I can pick up.

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The paranoid side of me thinks he could be testing you to see how compliant you are, or testing the other lad, but I think it's more likely that he's just trying to make it look authentic.

Tigbitties wrote:
Nothing works better than introducing a bit of mistrust, deception and conspiracy between colluding lads.

There are a few things, but they involve flamethrowers and teleportation to Africa.

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
[...] so I'll watch this thread, and see what nice info I can pick up.

Maybe some nice info for you there as well --> http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1610881#1610881

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A typical example of lad "procedure". They think it makes them look serious and legit if they ask you to pass documents between their scam characters so you don't think they are in cahoots.

You can have a lot of fun with lad procedure. One of my favourites, is when they deny the fees are for them but for administration costs.

I demand to speak to the administration person.

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the responses peeps.

I like Bolleboos idea of paraphrasing the account details.
If anything, it might delay things a little which should give time for Alan to work his particular brand of magic.. Wink
I'm also going to ask the bank if it's ok to hand the account details to 'Ch3ng' - see what the reaction is Smile

The DS, you have a PM.

Barrister Addo Williams: I want you to know that I am not impressed with your performance towards this project.
Mattins Wilson: ...and they stated morken me and tarfing at me as if am a full, so please it is enough OK. /AND/ I promise you for all this furffring that you are furffring to me <--- No, I haven't a clue either
Peter Ovdo: I want you to have trust in me that all is ok as stated in my last mail to you which i wrote in big letters

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A UK lad Exclamation Question - Am I the only one seeing that spell: "possible webcam session" Question Question

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
llamedos
Been There, Done That

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^
The possibility has not escaped me on this.
However, it'll need a bit of free time to set up, and right now my RL workload; it say "No!" Sad

Maybe in a week or two....

Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
I'm on sick leave = Lot's of time.

Let me know if you need anything looked into Wink

I found a great webcam i Edinburgh - Live video video of the lad Question Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic