SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Scammer Genus

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man Without A Country - a Lad who claims to be American, but who earlier sent you a UN passport stating that's he a Ghanaian citizen, and who says that it's OK because:

Quote:
this is because of a mission sent through me by the united nation in a submit helded in ghana,that is how i owned that ID

Quote:
I was not a ghania,but because of the international relationship i has been able to nationalized in Ghana that is how i got the un ID

Quote:
This ID was given to me because of the international relationship which the US have the Ghana gorvernement

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yastreb,
I'll make the description a little more generic,
How about we call him
The Outcast (Emigratus tohellicum) Lad who claims to be a citizen of one country but has previously sent you a photo of his passport showing he comes from another. Excuses ensue.

Quote of the day:

Quote:
Please i want us to follow this project with one mind to finish this project

One mind eh! ..
Another example of
Quote:
The Mind Meld (Spockus nutsia) Lad who attempts to get into your brain and play with your subconscious bits. Stranger sub-species of 'the Jedi'.

.. Leonard 'Bones' McCoy: [as Spock leaves] Green-blooded hobgoblin...

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What about the offended lad who has learned sarcasm?

I got this after I provided a fake name/address to an offer of employment:

Quote:
Good day
Thank you for providing a fake address to us, we appreciate you very much

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ScammedOut wrote:
What about the offended lad who has learned sarcasm?

Welcome to the post Scammed Out and a great entry.

The Jester (Tauntus scammedouticum) An offended lad who tries to sweeten the bitter pill of defeat with a vain attempt at sarcasm.

Smile

My Inbox quote of the day:

Quote:
I do not called you a scammer but i saw your email id on internate that is why i am secured and i am not sure about you that is why i asked you to forward me all your details information to enable me know you before i can do any transaction with you ok

Ha beat Yastreb to it from his own post

The Theophobic (Godfearus nutsia) A lad who refuses to deal with you because you are of a different faith (or pagan)

Quote:
Please I don’t want to deal with people like you again because you are not a Christian, and you don’t know God, people like you are so evil from the way you talk, so please do not contact me again bye

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=192306

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How do we call the lad who hints that his victim drives him to alcoholism?

I hadn't contacted my fiance for a week when he wrote in desperation:

Quote:
I dont know what to think off all this days,your silent have give me a lot of concern that i dont sleep without taking two bottle of beer,to help me less think.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

N.O.R.A I am a fan Laughing
We'll call him

The Alcoholic (Drunkus nora) Date lad who claims he has turned to drink due to your unforgiving silence.

.. two bottles of beer to 'Think less' or 'lest he think' Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Travel Agent (Trippus Persistia) Lad who insists we travel to Africa to complete the deal, often with a ludicrous reason why. Of course we are happy to come.

Quote:
Best option is to come down here in Ghana to see our products and possibly sign a deal with
us.All the documents will be provided both for exportation and Analyst from the laboratory
Note that there is lots of scams here in Africa.This is why we require
your presence here.

Best regards.

.. creates fake travel itinerary.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Corrupter (Corruptus tohellicum) Lad who urges you to lie to all and sundry, especially about the reasons for your WU payment, lest someone catch on you are being scammed.

Quote:
I want you to inform them the payment is for your family values in Ghana this also protect the secrecy of the consignment. I thought that was how you are sending the money. Secondly, the payment should be made in two different part to the same name. Dont forget family values so you can leave for your home.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Minor Malady (Abitsikus desperandii) A lad who suggests that a bit of minor stomach trouble would cause him to give away his fortune.

Quote:
I am suffering for food poison causes by my step mother at of her wickedness,

The Scammer Genus (Genus tohellicum) Lad who claims to have conducted extensive genealogical research and has found you are in some way related to the bereaved. Race creed or culture will be no barrier.

Quote:
Hence, when someone dies without leaving a will and there's no known relative to inherit, Her Majesty's Treasury receives the money. Unless, a previously unknown distant relative; a descendant from the same ancestor is found within a limited timeframe to claim the inheritance as laid out in section 46 of the Administration of Estates Act of 1925 (with subsequent amendments).
After an extensive genealogical research effort, we are pleased to inform you that a dormant termed deposit bank account with your family name on it has been traced. The account which belongs to a deceased customer of the bank has a substantial amount of money in it now tagged "unclaimed funds" which you are legally entitled to. The money is yours (or your family's), not the bank's or the Government's.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Metaphor Murderer - the Lad whose colourful turns of phrase turn insults into poetry.

Quote:
you speak like a wounded lion.

Quote:
this is a saying in politics when you are not loyal to the government then you will have to eat a boiled yam rope that affects you total life.

Quote:
YOUR LIFE TIME YOU HAVE BEEN LIVING IN COMMAND THERE ARE DOES WHO DECIDES AND THEIR ARE DOES WHO CARRY THE GUNS FOR THE DECISION MAKERS THAT UR DUTY BAMBOO BUFFALLO.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Mortal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dont know if this one is here

The rusher - everything he does or wants you to do is urgent and it needs to be done in hurry. If you happen to be on vacation, new deadline is assigned smoothly

Safari George: Accra -> Togo I really want to do business with you, because i know you are an Angel send to rescue me by God.
Czech RepublicUnited StatesNigeriaGhanaGermany x6
GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU, GOD PUNISH YOU. Mr. Olisa
Every night a phonecall from you, you talk rubbish. Mr. Olisa
Juan's hidden fries!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly (Clintus deathicum) A hitlad who starts off with nasty threats, then tones it down after you yelp, and pretends to be actually helping you, for a fee of course.

Quote:
OK IF THERE IS A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD IS THAT ENOUGH PROOF.

Quote:
LISTEN I WAS TRY TO GET YOUR ATTENTION THERE SOME REALLY BAD PEOPLE AFTER YOUR LIFE, SEND ME YOUR NUMBER SO I CAN CHECK IF IT HAS BEEN HACKED BEFORE I CAN CALL YOU.

Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A Fist Full Of Dollars - a Romance Lad who offers to bribe suspicious family members who might not agree to a wedding.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191276

jj36 : cammy will you marry me?
because i cant wait to have you as a wife
jj36 : look all my friends are married with kids
Me: That's so romantic... NOT
jj36 : i need to get mine too?
Me: I know very little about you. Hel - I haven't seen your picture yet.
jj36 : or you dont like kids
Me: For the love of Freyja - saying you want to marry me because all of your friends are married with kids ain't exactly what I want to hear.
jj36 : so what are you saying
you mean you are not intrested
or what?
Me: No, I'm not saying that.
jj36 : tell me what do you want?
Me: I'm saying that I want to be wooed.
I also want to see my potential husband first.
jj36 : ok
right know i will like to speak with you on phone
Me: I want to know about his life, his dreams, and his ambitions.
jj36 : can i have your number
Me: Finally, you have to convince my brother - Roscoe is very protective.
jj36 : tht is not a problem
Me: I wouldn't be so sure. If he doesn't like you...
There was this guy who groped me at a party.
Roscoe broke the guy's wrists and fingers.
And when I say groped, I don't mean that he fondled my bum.
jj36 : dont worry
i will settle him up
i know more than he do?
Me: About what?
jj36 : dont worry
when i came i settle him
Me: No, no, I want you to explain what you mean by that.
jj36 : that is not a problem
Me: What do you mean by "settle him!.
jj36 : when we say settle you dont understand what settle mean
Me: It could mean several things. What do you mean by it?
jj36 : ok
i mean i will settle him with some material
Me: Huh?
jj36 : i m sure he will like them
Me: Such as?
jj36 : and more of more you also will like the items
did your brother take any stuff
Me: Don't be all mysterious. So you're going to bribe Roscoe with... what?
jj36 : any thing he need
that is not a bribe just a gift
Me: What sort of gift?
jj36 : cammy i believe you dont know who you are talking to?
Me: Well, you!
Who else!
jj36 : dont worry when i came back from africa i will fix him up immediately
Me: Mind you, I don't know much about you at all...
jj36 : yeah that is why i m telling you i will settle him
Me: Stop saying things like "fix him up" and "settle him". The guy that Roscoe mashed said something like that just before Roscoe threw him down the stairs.
jj36 : ok i m going to give §250,000usd for compensation
just because of you
Me: WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Are you serious?
jj36 : when i came i will settle Roscoe up
Me: You're going to bribe him.
jj36 : sure that is not even up hat i spend in traveling
jj36 : i spend more than that from jan to dec
i m sure he is going to take it
and nothing will happen

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, that's priceless.
'Fist full of dollars' was about 'the man with no name' playing off two criminal families against each other for profit and to free a woman who was pretty much enslaved by one family so I guess its applicable. Can you get him involved in a two family situation, such as there is a second family who already want's you for a wife for some retarded son, and either he has to come up with a sizable dowry, or there's going to be a shoot out in the street over you Smile Pretty please.

Quote:
A Fist Full Of Dollars (Spaghettius yastrebicum) Romance Lad who offers to bribe suspicious family members who might not agree to a wedding ...

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Hot List (Listus tohellicum) Lad who sends a long list of scurrilous banks and 'mafias' who would stop or jeopardize access to your fund. Obviously a list of known 419 names in use that the lad doesn't want you dealing with.

Quote:

Listed below are the mafias and banks behind the non release of your
funds that I managed to sneak out for your kind perusal.

1) Prof. Charles soludo
2) Senator David Mark
3) Chief Joseph Sanusi
4) Dr. R. Rasheed
5) Barrister Awele Ugorji
6) Mr. Roland Ngwa
7) Barrister Ucheuzo Williams
Cool Mr. Ernest Chukwudi Obi
9) Dr. Patrick Aziza
Deputy Governor - Policy / Board Member
10) Mr. Tunde Lemon
Deputy Governor - Financial Sector Surveillance / Board Member
11) Mrs. W. D. A. Mshelia
Deputy Governor - Corporate Services / Board Members
12) Mrs. Okonjo Iweala
13) Mrs. Rita Ekwesili
14) Barr Jacob Onyema
15) Dr. Godwin Oboh: Director Union Bank Of Nigeria.
16) Mr. John Collins: Global Diplomat Director.
17) Foreign fund diplomatic courier
1Cool Barr. Becky Owens
19) Rev. Steven Jones
20) Bank of Africa
21) Mrs. Debbie Hargrove
22) Mr. Michael Wagner
23) Barr. Isa Farid
24) Dr. Raymond Faye< /i>
25) Ibraheem Fashola
26) Dr. Leslie Fawaz
27) Mercy Fajaroo
2Cool Walter K. Falana
29) Azeez Fatou
30) Ibrahim Fabumi
31) Daniel Faras
32) Michael Faras
33) Minassa Fernandez
34) Viresh Fernando
35) Deacon Diende Fernandez
36) Ben Felix
37) Dr. Ige Femi
3Cool Chen Hsiu Fei
39) Gloria Festus
40) Lopez Fernando
41) Aloye Fidelis
42) Augusto Fish
43) Dr. Raymond Fingesi
44) Dr. Martin Fibu
45) Joseph Finn
46) Ogom Fidelis
47) Jennifer H. Fiedler
4Cool Dr. Jimmy Fowler
49) Robert Fortin
50) Dr. Sharon Forrest
51) Prince Michael Fofano
52) Sarah Fofano
53) Tony Foster
54) Dr. Koman Fofar
55) Samuel Fona
56) Grace Fona
57) Funmi Folorunso
5Cool Mike Franklin
59) Egbo Francois
60) George Freeman
61) Senator Jude Fred
62) Paul Frank
63) Dr. Francis Fregere
64) Walter Freer
65) Olu-Segun Fredrick
66) Justice Philip Francis
67) Raul Franco
6Cool Desmond Fred
69) Madu Frank
70) Rita Frank
71) Godwin Frank
72) Dr. J. Frances
73) Frank Francis
74) Derrick Frans
75) Kingsley Fred
76) Dr. Carlos Frederico
77) Dr Ola Funmilowo
7Cool Alan Fumbi
79) Vincent Fuso
80) Dr. John Fugar
81) William Funsho
82) Michael Funsho
83) Shahla Ghasemi
84) Ali-Reza Ghasemi
85) Martins Gambari
86) Jim Gallo
87) Paulo Gato
8Cool Ben Gafhar
89) Byron Gate
90) Arthur Gai
91) Shinder Gangar
92) Lopez Garvin
93) Abdul Gafah
94) Dr. Rufus Gaba
95) Alhaji Garba
96) Dr. Frank Gani
97) Brigadier Williams Gal
9Cool Egonna Duru Gal
99) Lucky Garbi
100)Sadique Gadaffi
101) Federick Ike Ganziri
102) Dr. Dennis Gavey
103) Jose Sanchez Garcia
104) Ahmed Gana
105) Jose A. Garcia
106) Major Archie Gates
107) Bavolleni Gallilo
108) Musa Galadima
109) Shehu Galadima
110) Barr. Imam Galadima
111) Barr. Jerry Galadima
112) Mustapha Gambo
113) Dr. Isah Gambo
114) Usman Gambo
115) Engr. Isaac Garuba
116) Alhani Azeez Garuba
117) Engr. Sule Garuba
118) Idris Garuba
119) Mustapha Garuba
120) ADB Bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
121) FSA UK
122) NATWEST BANK
123) ECO Bank
124) Credit Bank
125) Barr Greg Thompson
126) Mr Bello
127)Jones Williams
128)Scott Daniel
129)Thomas Brown
130)Bisi carlson
130)Jeff Peter
131)Michael Dawson

All those people conspiring over little old me .. I don't know whether to be shocked or flattered. I've highlighted some choice names.

Last edited by wowwow on Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

That's obviously quite a useful list. But I can't see a certain name... Where is Mr. G0mer???

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Yastreb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does the Metaphor Murderer (see above) make the cut?

Sand Timer x 7
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guys, (Yastreb and Mortal)
We did have the Metaphor guy.

Quote:
The Metaphor (Analogia illiteratus) Lad who attempts to use clever metaphors or analogy in their scripts but gets it utterly wrong.

and the Rushed, we have some similar

Quote:
The Rushed (Hurrius illiteratus) Writes e-mails with really long subject lines but short incoherent content.
The Caps Lock On (Capitalus illiteratus) A scammer who mostly types in capitals for added urgency/emphasis.
The ChronoPhobic (Hurrius nutsia) Time centric lad who gets agitated with your delaying tactics, and tells you that you are ruining his whole life.
The "Blame it on the Ballgame" (Worldcupus nutsia) Lad who stresses urgency in completing the transaction due to the adverse economic affect on his country by the 'World Cup'.
Let me skim the post backlogs and I'll update the master list. I'm months behind (work and whatnot .. mostly whatnot)

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lack Mailer (Blackmailus deathicum) Lame hit lad who doesn't really get the point of blackmail.

Quote:
DEVIL: YOUR FAMILY HUM I GAT THEM ON MY RADER
SOON AS I GET YOU OUT OF MY WAY BASTARD IN A JAIL
já: And if I pay?
DEVIL: I WILL FUCK YOUR CHILDREN

The "Mars Attacks" (Alienus illiteratus) Lad who confuses organized crime families and aliens to get ...

Quote:
, if they find out i am trying to help you my life is in big danger because we are dealing mafians here in this country

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Well Known Secret (Secretus illiteratus) Lad who obviously doesn't understand what 'secure' or 'secret' actually means.
Quote:

First i advice that you copy out your transaction codes.
1.New Payment Reference:- 321009871 2.Allocation No: 6890132
3.Password No : AB911001 4.Pin Code No: 978 5.Certificate of
Merit Payment No: 090 6.Released Code No: 0763 7.Immediate
Telex confirmation No: ws0014433 8.Secret Code No: XXFGN013
Well known to all.

The Embellisher (Twaddlus tohellicum) Lad who embellishes his scripts with so much pointless detail that it reads like a dime novel.

Quote:

This morning at about (9:00am Standard Pacific
Time), I was alerted by my Secretary that Three men were at my
Office Reception waiting to see me and so I told my Secretary to
let them in.I had to ask them why they came to see me in person
and they said that they were here to
Collect the Inheritance Bill
Sum of Twenty Million Dollars(US$20,000,000:00) which rightfully
belongs to you, on your behalf.

The Tempter of Fate (Destinus godhicum) Lad who tempts fate when he supposes that he will be judged after death for his crimes.

Quote:

So I am making it succinctly clear that I am not after your $350.00
USD. My duty is to make sure that y gets tour fund gets to your
account once you sent the cost of transfer fee and that is all.
The Choice is yours to get Your Fund. I don't want you to see it as
if I am forcing you against your wish. I have told you nothing but
the truth about this transaction,I am not a party to any other thing
than this. I believed in honest living, I can account for any Cent I
earn Today. I hate cheating and dis-honest people.
I have a good family background, My father is a Priest and he raised
his children in a christian way. When I mean christian , I mean those
with the fear of God.

Why must I cheat you , Does that solve my problems. Look this world
does not end on the planet earth, after death come judgment.
Therefore, my relationship with God matters.

But $350 matters more ... that's a cheap 'soul sell' if I ever heard one Smile

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Mummys Boy or The Mother Lover (Mumsus nutsia) Lad who doesn't like it when you mention his mother.

Quote:
i have tried to satisfy you by sending you some pictures of me
and my church congregation but it seems they are not enough or may be
you are the one taking me for a fool a.nd also putting my mother into
this is very wrong
but i will take the blame and all i am trying to do
from the start is just to help ou get your fund transfer to you safely

When he told me his bank account only took transfers of over $1000 I told him to use any bank account .. even his mothers Smile

Kokomeister
Baiting Guru

Location: Wandering around the world with a sense of adventure!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ant-ASEM Romance: When a romance lad is so suspicious of your ASEM that he questions how you met so much that he thinks you're joking with him.

Quote:
Hello there,

Thanks for writing and Im sorry for the late reply. However I would like you to kindly rejuvenate my memory a bit as to when and how we first corresponded?

Thanks and hope to hear back soon

Dave

Quote:
You still havent explained to me how we got acquainted and how you got my email address. You are a beautiful woman but if such a simple thing I ask for you to do is such trouble for you, then Im afraid I will pass.

Thank you so much

David

Quote:
So tell me one thing. Where am I from? And for your information, we have not been talking for 9 months. I don't know what your game is but I can sincerely advise you now to drop it. Because there is no way under the sun we would have talked and I wouldnt remember. And even if we had been talking, it would have been JUST AS FRIENDS. And if you insist, then give me your number and I will call you.

Dave

YOU ARE TOO SMALL, GO AHEAD WITH WHATEVER YOU THINK OR IMAGINED THAT YOU CAN DO TO ME, ONCE YOU TRY ONCE YOU WILL DIE HARD. YOU BETTER DON'T TRY ME AT ALL YOU FOOL- Mariam Abacha (6 months)
<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=232044">[Current ongoing bait]</a>
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Exclusive prizes]</a>
Closed lad accounts x17 Goat Easter Egg 2011 Nigeria
Safari Auntie Tina- Lagos-Parakou-Tanguieta-Niamey-Tera-Mallanville-Lagos "well the story you read in children's fairytale story book when you are young is not the same as what is happing now."
wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Anti-ASEM (Asemus kokoicum) A lad who responds to your ASEM with extreme suspicion and derision.
.. Who is baiting who here? Smile

The Lost and Found (Mislaidus bustii) Date lad who claims to have lost something or had it stolen and asks for your $$'s to get him out of a tight spot.

Quote:
jj36 : hello cammy
how are you?
Me: Hello. I'm fine.
jj36 : cammy i have lost away my lugged
jj36 : i dont have any contact here
Me: Where?
jj36 : you know i told you i have to visit a friend in morocco
Me: Oh, that's right.
I can be a ditz sometimes.
jj36 : so i left there on friday i wanted to visit west africa to see how it look like?
Me: What's to see there?
jj36 : on arriving there i cant find my lugged

You mean luggage you complete moron ..
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193611
The Housebound (Custodius tohellicum) Lad who claims to be under police protective due to being attacked.

Quote:

The reason for this mail is to let you know that i am not suprised
with this last email you sent to me . The reason why i have not
replied your email ever since was because i was attacked by some
hoodlums sent by this same people who sent you this email because i am
willing to help you transfer your fund without their notice .

I will like you to know that they have found out about it and doing
every possible thing to get my life and to bring me down so i will not
testify against them once your fund is been transferred to your
account safely , and now i have the police all around my house and
also my family because they are very deadly and will do anything to
stop me form doing the right thing.

Again i am happy that you are from the United Kingdom soo it will be
very hard for them to get you scammed because i have confirmed and
made every neccesary investigation that they are one of those mafians
who can go to any lenght to make sure you do not get your fund and
also will rip you off every penny you have and to stop me from getting
your fund to your account , because i have reported to the police and

This is after I forwarded him another 419 scam mail pretending that others were tying the same scam as him and had added his name to the list of 'mafians' that are trying to stop the transaction.

The Sham Psychic (Predictus tohellicum) Lad who attempts to use some version of 'The System' (a betting scam) to pull in victims.
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=193581

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Lettuce live in peas (Saladus illiteratus) A lad who, according to himself, has spent his whole working life with salad ingredients.

Quote:
Thanks for your time in replying to my mail.
I really look forward to this transaction investment with you.Am a
private financier manager,my name is MACDELE SMITH am from Australi
and have work on this cos of living for 24yrs without any shamefull
record due to working with the right people and peopel that understand
real and profitable investment,all i do is get people funds rightly
invested for life and make sure they get their interest at the right
time.My client is willing to invest cash in your country due to the
stable and well monitored economy of the UK.

wowwow
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Stalker (Stalkus bustii) Date lad who never gives up his pestering for money. Both via e-mail and chat he pursues the cash all day. All attempts to divert him from that single topic of conversation are ignored. He promises the world but you have to stump up the bucks first. Just won't take no for an answer.

Thanks again Yastreb Smile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic