SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

new guy

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Boy, am I new! I have a couple of guymen on the line right now and am worried that I may have already given them too much information by giving them my home phone number. That is all they got before I wised up but how much damage can they do with it? Anybody?
These are NIgerians running the "dead relative you never heard of and we need you to pose as his relative" scam with the big phony account that the government will get if you don't help us. They are posing as two reputable British lawyers who have heavy and real creds on line.
They are calling me back in the morning. I hate to just blow them off after they have given me a anxiety ridden two days.
Anyone who wants to borrow these two for fun is welcome to help.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi hollywoodjoe!
Welcome to Eater!
Too bad about your phone number. Maybe you can block their calls?

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T
I am captivated, impressed and hypnotised with your sincerity
This you’re TW@T has it existed some how somewhere before?
Your ASSCODE is: 999-035-2655

"I Am Not a Justin Beiber Fan" innocent.being

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Fartina, but their calls are not a bother. I don't understand the goats and easter egg in your reply but the message was too damn funny and now I can't get to sleep for laughing. Can you explain a little for a totally new guy?
Don't need to bait these two chumps, I already gottem. Now what do I do with them?
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater............. Laughing

DROP THEM
Just ignore the phone calls once they realise that you are not interested they will hopefully desist. !

Read the stickies and Eater Uni apply for a mentor and have fun.. Laughing

The Easter Egg was part of a competion being run a few months ago.

As to the Goats no one really knows what they mean !

Read this
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=118861

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater Hollywooodjoe!

As my collegue vampire said, drop these scammers, they have some real life details of you. If your phone number is registerred in the phone book, or online, then this scammer can trace you. Baiting scammers is dealing with real criminals, and you don't want to make them cross at you when they can find out where you live. We don't advice newbies here to bait safe just because it's a rule on eater, we have a reason for that.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right, thank you. Will drop. Let me just say that I was about to put my foot, or at least one toe, in their trap before I stumbled onto you guys. What a wake up call! They are really rather good.
I realize your reward in is the suffering you cause them but let me say that this is also a war and that you are my new heroes. Keep up the good work.
Can they get money somehow out of my accounts using simply the phone number I stupidly gave them?
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^No they won't be able to access your account just through a phone number. As others have said: read the stickies and eater uni, apply for a mentor. If you want to keep playing with these lads just set up an anonymous gmail account and rebait them from there. Wink BTW welcome to eater Cool

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Being new, I don't know what is usual or common and what isn't but I can say that what hooked me to the degree that I was hooked (which wasn't deeply) is that these mutts introduced themselves as established attorneys, real attorneys with web sights and web pages with their accomplishments, photos and degrees displayed; they used Stephen Acton of Radcliffe Chambers, London, and Chris Boothman, a former head of the Black Lawyers Assoc. in London and chairman of the Notting Hill Carnival Parades. Boothman is also an established human rights advocate. Both lawyers are real men. I did not believe that anyone could or would assume their identities for these purposes. Is this news, or is this old hat?
When one lad signed off to me with "Flaming regards," I set out to find you people, thank goodness. Bitter that I cannot play them a bit.
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

Location: At the toilet door yelling are you almost done in there? Oops, too late...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello again hollywoodjoe!
Would you please post the first couple of emails that you received and do you know how to get the headers? If you wouldn't mind posting that info...it's quite possible that there are Eater members that are baiting your lad already. Evil or Very Mad Very Happy

Closed lad accounts x163 Easter Egg 2011 Easter Egg Easter Egg 2013 Goat Goat Goat Golden Goat Mc Fry Purple Flower Mortar Elite Ninja Team Member

so as to enable the conclusion of this transaction on your behalf since you are not dead because if you are dead you would not have write me because I know that never will a dead
write to living...
I could receive the document official which you want to forward me for adhesion with TW@T

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will try. Do I post it here or in the forum under saved e-mails?
Cap419kicker
Ye Olde Privy Smythe

Location: Pushing truck selling Obama shirts on Ring Road Lagos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome aboard matey.

Do what the above captioned people said to do

WELCOME TO THE MADNESS HOOAH!

"Your information is safe with me and will not be used anonymously"-- Dal Cal� Maccio
"you are as useless as your e-mail sound. bingo like." ---Zinriszal Bin Selamat
pony pony pony
Dya Reyarunen-Downmeleg
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hollywoodjoe, post it right here. Very Happy

write to living...

Steward, WTF?

SAY NO TO SCURVY
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
real attorneys with web sights and web pages

What they will do is to use a real persons website to make it seem more real.

Of course the phone number will be a redirect number and the email address will be to them, and not the person they are "borrowing" the web-site from.

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I have decided to take the masters' advice and drop the whole thing. I have deleted their e-mails and cut all communication.
I would like to say two things however; one, for a bunch of poor, slum dwellers and orphans they are awfully good. Very ingenious, there has to be a school somewhere.
Also, it seems to me that as you/we are scamming them they are learning from us, learning from the scambusters. Mistakes will be corrected. This is the first generation of them, the second will speak better English I suspect.
Lord knows you guys are heroes to me, but I suspect that, in the end, it is public education will wind up being their downfall.
Thanks for all the help, Joe
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
them they are learning from us, learning from the scambusters

That is why we try de-educating them, if we can get them to send really silly scripts, it is less likely that a real victim will fall for it !

Mortar x 100

Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
This is the first generation of them, the second will speak better English I suspect.

Maybe this will surprize you, but these scammers were around long before the internet age, they were around centuries ago. And yes, some lads develop their scamming skills, setup a scamming gang, and teach newby lads how to scam. But most lads see the others as competition, and are devided. Our advantage is that we are united, and form a united front against scammers. United we stand, devided THEY fall! Twisted Evil

And you can be a heroe too, just get yourself a scambaiting gmail account, using a fake name, find some lads to play with in the surplus forum, and go for it. Don't forget to read the sticky's, apply for a mentor, and bait safe!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One last question on the subject of dropping them now that they have my home number. There are two schools of thought, one, that I cold shoulder them, not answering the phone or hanging up in the interval while the call is being re-routed to Nigeria, or simply disconnecting the phone, or two, taking one more call from them and informing them that I cannot be a part of such a dishonest scheme and want no further contact with them.
Any advice on which course to take?
Both courses involve, of course, not opening their e-mails.
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can just tell them you know it is a scam and you will get th epolice involved if they keep phoning. A lot of people do that to them so they are used to being caught out by some of their victims.

The next thing they will do is send you a ecovery scam format, telling you that for a small registration fee they can recover the money you have lost. whether you have or not in this case, they still send you the format.

Welcome to the monkey house as well, take your time, read around, and try not to spray the screen too much.

Eater U is a terrific place to start with your education.

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry Fartina but I don't have the computer skills. I don't know how to lift the headers off the e-mail and paste them to this forum. I just dumped them. My skills in general may not be up to this pursuit. Thanx
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

irishemegrant-are there any known instances of lads traveling to usa to murder victims or other trargets?
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

None recorded but are you willing to take the chance?

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's good news and no I'm not. This is about successfully dumping this lad who has my home number. He knows I know what's up and he called today to inform me that "he is disappointed in me" and that I am "not a serious person" and that he is going to find someone else to collect all this money. I think he thinks I baited him, but what happened was that it took me about 6 days to wise up and he was thereby inadvertently sort of baited. Anyway he isn't coming which is good. Thank you.
Question; If you guys can track an IP number back to him, can he track my IP number back to me?
Question: (Tech) How does one lift a header off an e-mail and transfer to forum or thread like this one?
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh don't get so anxious hollywoodjoe - I've been murdered tons of times and I've never let it bother me. Laughing I've had death threats I don't understand, insults I'm still trying to translate and voodoo curses you wouldn't believe.

I'm no technical genius, though I've picked up things as I've gone along, but the risks are small if you follow some very simple rules, and making a slip doesn't cause your certain death by murderous criminals. We just constantly preach a safety first approach out of common sense and caring for our members.

Members don't live in constant fear of death from Lad hit squads.

My death, arrest and insertion on Interpol, CIA, FBI and Scotland Yard watch lists has been claimed by scammers many times, but here I am sitting in my arm chair sipping coffee. I haven't had to build myself an underground Bat Cave.

The worst you're likely to get from giving a Lad your phone number is a lot of irritating calls.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
hollywoodjoe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer- Well then, let us set forth. I have a mentor and will pitch in. Thanx Gomer for the prompt response.
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater.
Take a chill pill and a deep breath.

Yes we play safe but you can still sleep at night.
Give your lad the cold shoulder and start again.

As for Fartina's goats, that isn't part of the reply, it's just a sig line of trophies. You may get one or two of your own if you follow your mentor and stick around a while. Very Happy

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic