SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A moral problem, can you help me?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

<---that picture is Lucas.

:rotfl:

ethics problem solved then, it is just the most pathetic scammer around I guess?

Cute.
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Most internet beggars are.

Although you don't seem to be a fan of the ASEM method, unless someone comes forward to tell you that they've already baited the lad, your only other option is to drop him.

Another little tip with the ASEM method. Someone mentioned lads using the sick kids excuse a few posts back. A trick I use is to turn that on it's head.
After the lad/beggar has replied to your first ASEM, and if he's demanded the money, tell him that you'll pay but you need him to release whatever funds by the end of the month. Can he please confirm that? You have a sick kid who needs a life-saving operation and without the cash you are sending or will receive back, he/she will die.
That may sound harsh but try it as it will show you exactly who and what you are dealing with.
Invariably, the reply is "Send the money".

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
asiolino
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Grabbing tons of wisdom from this topic. Im too noob to know ASEM or handle it well, but I am learning. Thank you all.
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The ASEM-method isn't really that hard.

Just emailing: "I can get the money needed to release my funds, but I need you to promise me that I have my funds by the end of the month. You see, my little daughter has a very advanced stage of prostate carcinoma and she's getting treatment at the end of the month, and if I don't have my money by then I can't pay and she will die. Can you promise me that I'll have my funds by the end of the month?"

It's a guaranteed success if you're ever having trouble with your conscience.
Just make sure you use a 'clean' address for it (that is, and address that you haven't used to converse with this lad yet) and pretend like you're writing to another lad.

It really can't harm to tried it (especially as you are using a 'clean' email address). If you feel your conscience is at ease after trying this, bait him without mercy, if not: drop him.

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited a romance scammer for weeks before he suddenly "admitted" he not who he said he was and sent pics to prove it. Then he pleaded poverty and ask me to send hundreds of dollars cos he was a student and couldn't afford his courses. Unfortunately (for him), so am I.

If you like, I have NO qualms in sending the fake "I am about to pay WU fees to you" and see if he runs with it. Seems my romance boi has dumped me

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is indeed the same young schoolboi scammer, and proves to be running another scam, he obviously didn't learn his lessons yet. Beat the crap out of him some more then, I say. "Crime doesn't pay." needs to be beaten into his skull, maybe. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As much as it pains me to say this, SOOI has the best idea. If you don't want to ASEM him, PM me his email addy, I'll check him out and let you know if he is a fruadstar, or just a beggar.

Other than that, a good rule of thumb is, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. There are plenty of lads out there.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I decided to place a call to our pal Lucas (Chiji) just for shits and giggles.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/eKD0Iq_c/cowboyschool.html

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Really hope that Lucas comes through with that photo, Nowhere Man.

If this really is the same lad, then here's a link to the video apology from him as he pleads poverty while sitting in his car recording himself on his expensive smart phone. Click to see video of Lucas' grovelling apology

I'm still baiting him from This thread. I told him that my payments offcer was abducted by violent kidnappers while on the way to meet him in Benin City. Never one to miss an opportunity, Lucas is now sending me ransom notes from a new email address demanding money for the safe release of my officer.

Here's just a small sample of what he's sending me now. This one was received yesterday.

From Lucas posing as the kidnappers
Quote:
Your Company have wasted our lot of time. As I earlier told you we are not here for joke. Your Company has derailed from Payment Agreement. It seems you don't know the group you are dealing with.

What made us not to harm him or make a shot on him yesterday was because of his pleadings and the money we have in possession from him and we made a little demand from your Company based on this and you think that Nigerian journalists, top Governmental officials, that pay millions of Naira, you are better of, We ABA OGBENGA CULT have spoken too much.

Our Mobile number will be available from 6:00 pm GMT to 8:00 Pm GMT again today. Send US your Mobile Private Number NOW.

Payments starts tomorrow 11:00 AM GMT.
NOTE: IF ANY ALTER IN THIS VERY AGREEMENT, EVERY DEAL WILL STOP AND CONTACTS WILL STOP AND THE PHOTOS OF YOUR PAYMENT OFFICER SHOTS DOWN WILL BE SENT AND BROADCAST WILL BE MADE.

Get back to US as soon as you see this letter.

GOODBYE, We make calls as stated.

Geoffrey in Command.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@NWM - That voice is hilarious! Very Jimmy Stewartish! LMAO! Laughing You gotta hold onto that voice! Laughing Thumbs up

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic