SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Rashidi is approved! Pat needs some bikini models. Get going!
Quote:
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Fri, Oct 8, 2010

subject You have been approved!

Dearest Mr. Rashidi,

It is my pleasure to inform you that your employee application has been approved,
and you are now a member of Moosechuckle Modeling, African Division.
Congratulations!

The next step is our matching you to your first client project, and introducing you
to one of our Agent Development Coordinators. I believe Ms. Cammy W. has a
very important and well paying assignment for you. It involves one of our auto accounts.
I remember that you mentioned to us that you are very capable of rounding up models
to appear and perform in modeling projects. This is great news, as this advertisement
campaign we are working on will require a few models, I think. Your experience will be
very helpful and I'm hoping timely enough to sign this client to a contract for us.

We will require very sexy women, who look fabulous in bikinis. We have special
picture requirements for them, and they must all fill out our application forms before
being approved to do any modeling for us. Can you go out and round some up for us?
Once you find the models we require, we will send you the picture requirements that
we are looking for, so please, don't send us your models' pictures before we tell you
exactly how we want them done, ok? Of course, the security picture for each model
is an absolute requirement for any job with our company along with the application.
Models are paid $10,000 and receive 3% of the contract amount, and you as agent will
also receive an extra 2% bonus if the customer's time line for completion is not exceeded.

The modeling business is a fast moving business, and only the fastest and best survive,
don't ever forget that. Every delay can be costly and result in failure. Keep that thought
in the forefront of your mind. As Executive Secretary and board member, I do not tolerate
employee delays among other things. I voted for you, so make me proud, and you will go
a long way here.

I'm glad to have a sexy man like you around, Mr. Rashidi, and I'm looking forward to meeting
you at our next MM scheduled event! The woman you talked to on the phone was my sister.
She really does have a velvety smooth voice and she's such a great singer, too. I'll tell her
that you loved singing with her, and maybe she will sing with you some more later.

Warmest regards,
Pat Smile
Hey, "Sister" TheLovelyJill! You have another lad fan here! Very Happy

Update! Pat responds to her favorite, Darlington. Very Happy
Quote:
from Patricia
to darlington
date Fri, Oct 8, 2010
subject Hi honey.

Dearest Darlington,

I think that we might be able to reach an agreement here. I am willing to back down a bit on the picture and paper request. I'll make it much simpler for you, and actually I would like the new picture request even more. I might actually have more respect for your manliness as well, you hot young thing, you. Wink
I actually will admit that I have a bit of a crush on you, and I was very disappointed not being able to give you a long, sensual squeeze at the SS C, Darlington.

How about this? All you have to do is find the cutest goat around where you live, bend down facing the camera, and give the goat a nice hug while you give me a nice smile as you are doing it. I just adore goats of all kinds. They are always so pleasant and nice to people, unlike most dogs and cats even. I have hugged goats many times, Darlington, and it really give me a good feeling inside.
If you were to do that for me, it would tell me that you and I could easily get along from now on. Any man that will hug a goat can't be all bad, you know?
What do you say, lover? Do you want to make your favorite Moosechuckle manager happy as a fluffy bunny? I will get all giggly and soft if you do that for me, honey. Please? Smile

Love,
Pat Smile XXOO
I just couldn't resist, making my boi squirm some more. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All your three emails are pure gold, Slaphappy clapping clapping
If baiting was whisky I´d be a diving duck!

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The models have to wear black and white scarves, no matter what they're photographed near (or on).

I'll send one of Cammy's standard welcoming messages.

(Or should I be more British and wait to be introduced?)

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

White and black scarfs with bikinis!! Laughing You have got to be kidding me! ?
Any particular reason for scrarf? We definitely need a catchy Fashion Statement Accessory, however. Tin foil Cowboy hats? Smile Maybe a different accessory for each picture!!

@Cammy- Go ahead and introduce yourself to Rashidi. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Yastreb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The black and white scarves are for Collingwood (long story).

Just sent:

Quote:
I'm the Agent and Model Development Coordinator for M00seknuckle, taking special care in nurturing and mentoring new employees, whether as agents or models. It's my job to bring out the best in our employees, and it's in my interests to make you the best.
Now - my approach is to start from scratch, blank screen so to speak. Tell me about yourself and your aspirations. Then we can see you put on the path to success.

MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rashidi says he has two models for us!
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Sun, Oct 10, 2010
subject thanks for your mail pat !!

Dear Pat,
nice reading from you again,and am glad to hear the goodnews,that the managements has approved my registrations as an agents,and today i have gotten 2girls ready,so let me know what is needed from them,so i can do the needfull okay,I stop here waiting to read from you again,so stay cool and remain bless.
warmest regards
from rashidi.
Cool Hey, baby. I'm always cool.

Pat starts rolling a Big Ball toward him. I hope he can catch it and toss it back! Very Happy
Quote:
fom Patricia
to rashidi
date Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 11:27 AM
subject We need the girls' forms and security picture

Dearest Mr. Rashidi,

I see that you have two models ready for an assignment. Excellent! We need both girls to fill out the same forms
that you did, the application and contract. Then we need the same security photo taken of each of them that you
took holding the signed security form. They must be made employees of Moosechuckle Modeling, in order to model
for us and get paid for their work. Since you have already filled out the required forms etc., I'm sure you can encourage
them to get the forms in quickly.

Perhaps one other thing that comes to my mind might be a nice start for the girls.
Our auto campaign might include "Christmas Themed Pictures and Videos." So, if we could have a couple of
pictures of each of them in bikinis, and another couple pictures of the two of them together it would be perfect,
since they will both be appearing in the same shots together. I'd like to get a preview of the coming attractions,
so to speak, because then we can start to formulate how to display your models properly in the shots. We
want to "show their best assets in the right light" to quote a photographer's mission statement.
But we need custom pictures, not any that they ever did before as we need to see them as they are now.
Could the girls wear red bikinis? Possibly with white fringe around the edges, or white "fur." Could they wear
red Santa hats, with the nice little white ball on the end?

Our modeling client is requesting pictures and videos of bikini models wearing black and white scarfs around
their necks, so see if you can start looking around for a few of those, too, ok? That would be fantastic!
Ms. Cammy W. will describe the details of the scarf advertisement project later to you.
Our client will be very happy when we finally get the ball rolling on this one, and I can tell you right now,
Mr. Rashidi, there is very Big Money in this one! It's looking like a $3,000,000 contract possibly. Great
news!

As I told you before, we are looking for women who look fabulous in bikinis, so no 300 pound fatties, please!!
We could require a heavier model later in the month, so keep that in mind, too.

I'm really starting to get excited over this client, and you and your models' help in getting this one to
fruition! I was a model for Moosechuckle in my recent past before becoming Executive Secretary, but I
still get goosebumps all over before the start of a project like I did in my modeling days.

We will wait patiently for the models forms and security pictures. Also, try your best to take a few shots of
the girls in bikinis for me, like I described above in this email. Thanks for your prompt attention!

Warmest Regards,
Pat Smile
I hope he is as ambitious as we are! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful Pat poetry clapping clapping So our "car tuning lad mag" is on the go?

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from Rashidi. As Frumpy commented to me, "He's a thinker! Good!"
Quote:
hide details 12:34 PM (4 hours ago)
Dear Pat,
nice reading from you again,i had all you said,i will send the pictures of the girls i have first,then if their looks are okay,i will have them filled the forms okay, if i may ask,are the going to fill the modeling or the agents form,because there is two forms in the sites,so please advice so i can do the needfull okay. Talk to you again miss pat and have a nice day.
thank you
from rashidi.
I guess he visited our website. Smile

Pat replied:
Quote:
Dearest Mr. Rashidi,

You are right. I forgot the model form. A lot of our models also become agents, so it slipped my mind.
Have them fill out the model form, the contract, and the security picture, ok? Thanks!

Warmest Regards,
Pat Wink
I attached all three forms for our new models to fill out. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh! I have just found 0ke has sent RO only the idiot pic on July 7th - unfortunately to that RO-email I rarely check! So jhe got neglected big time Smile

ImageImage

I have written to 0ke again.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Tattoo assignment

Well howdy 0,
Pat told me to contact you again. It seems you have never spoken to Cammy about your first job with M00oseknuckle, may I ask why?

Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!

Well, that's all from here for now.

RO

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB's silly side wrote:
Quote:
Trespassers will be shot, survivors will be shot again!
If not for your silly sense of humor, Frumpy, I'm not sure I would go through all the work involved in MM! Laughing

Pat got a little steamy of her lover, Darlington. Yikes!
Quote:
from Patricia
to darlington
date Mon, Oct 11, 2010
subject Hi baby! I had a dream.

Dearest Darlington,

Last night I had a dream about you, Darlington, and it was a really nice and sexy dream!
I was in my bed, and woke up to the sound of a little goat bleating outside the room.
At the sound of that, I got all warm inside. You know how I love goats! They are the
sweetest animals on the planet!
I got up, walked over, opened the door, and there you were standing there in front of me!
You were only wearing your jockey shorts, and I could see something hard in front, pointing
at me. I was a little taken aback and shocked that you came to my bedroom, but I grabbed
you and pulled you very close to me. I could feel your muscled body next to mine and then
I woke up! Damn! I hate it when that happens! Don't you?

Are you going to send me the cute little goat picture, Darlington, my love? OO, I hope you do.

Love,
PatXXOO

Pat's Small Boi replied:
Quote:
from darlington
to Patricia
date Tue, Oct 12, 2010
subject Re: Hi baby! I had a dream.

Dear Pat,

Amvery sorry that i can not do what you require from me.I know it will sound funny to you,but i have my diginity to protect. It may be easy to you because is part of your culture and the westerners love pet but for me as an african it is difficult.

From your statement you are not doing this on behalf of the company but you just want to satisfy yourself. For a company to be successful it will need a collective effort not just one person. Nobody is an ireland.........

Darlington.
Pat will give him more "encouragement." Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So Darlington is built for comfort then? Not even a toy goat?

Master of Puppets knows 0ke very very well...he has predicted he would be still interested, in spite of the 3 month break. And he was right!

Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: Thanks
Tel: Not found

Dear RO,

Thanks for your mail, it's really nice to hear from you again... How is life going with you???
I will contact Cammy W soon to discuss my first job, which i was not feeling too good to execute...

Regards

OE

Is he built for speed then?

Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One could indeed say that I know Oke very well... It still disgusts me.

If I can be of help...

Yastreb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a plan for Oke now that he's back?

Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not that I know of. Except some personal humiliation, using the lad models he has brought along with him for some kind of project that they will be mad at Oke for, eventually. Something Christmasy? How about modeling custom underwear? Cute little numbers, with the added white fringe? Or, Thongar vs. Santa and His Elves Wrestling Squad? Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master of Puppets
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well.. the old plan was for a tattoo, so I guess that still stands.

ETA: Damn, ninja'd. I guess that's a good idea too.
ETA2: I was lining him up for dressing up as robin hood, which he agreed to because he thinks that he'll receive payment up front. That'll be misunderstood. But missing this job's money may motivate him some more to take whatever you guys have in mind on with both hands.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would still like the tattoo project. Couldn´t we "organize" a 55C Tattoo festival in Ghana? (Temporary tattoes allowed...too ease my conscience.) [If anyone cares about that! Laughing]
I admit there is nothing that I would really really want to achieve in the baiting world. An Eater tattoo siggy line icon, sure, but on the other hand...a four-figure-safari project would be good...but unrealistic.
Couldn´t he meet R4shidi in Dakar? Or both meet in Accra, at the "Autotuning and Tattoo fair"?

EDIT R4shidi from Dakar replies to Pat:
Quote:
Dear Pat,
how are you again and thanks for your prompt respond,i had all you said,all the models i will provide will act accordingly,so like i stated,see the photo of one of the model,is she okay?let me know so i can ask her to fill all the forms as stated by you.
Nb any model that pass the vote,are they going to come to states?who will sponsor them? please clearify because i don't want have problem with anybody at the end,if they are to sponsor the trip let me know to inform any model i get,so any one that is ready can fill the form.Madam your urgent respond to this will be highly apreciated.Thank you and i look forward to work with your company.
warmest regards
from r4shidi.

and sends these magazine cut outs
Evil or Very Mad
ImageImageImage
Unacceptable! - Shall we give him forms first and then say "Unacceptable!" or is one of Pat´s emotional outbursts imminent that we at MM all fear so much?! Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat is now formulating Rashidi's corrective action plan, and he will not be too amused, let's put it that way for now, shall we? Twisted Evil

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

0ke is really worried about Pat´s silence yesterday...he feels some trouble is in the air. Also nothing in from Cammy yet. well, we are discussing about him, aren´t we? Smile
Quote:
IP: 41.184.72.16
Subject: No reply from Pat
Tel: Not found

Dear RO,

I have contacted Cammilly (!) W,but I have not get any reply from her.So how is life going with you along with Pat? kindly extend my regards to her.what is the latest development in M00seknuckle?

Regards,

OE

Randy has hinted at something (bad) being in store for him...
Quote:

Subject: Re: Re:No reply from Pat

Well now O Gift ,
Pat was furious this morning. It is like you do not adhere to instructions. Do you want to disappoint our common future customers?

ANY SUFFICIENTLY ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY LOOKS LIKE MAGIC.

WELL, THAT'S ALL FROM HERE FOR NOW.

R O.

Hehe. Are you going to follow up something nice later, Cammy & Pat? Smile

Esox lucius
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^
Quote:
Nobody is an ireland.........

No, you are either an Ulster or an Eire !

"..May your unborn kids don't grow and may you be burnt to ashes asap ! " CCS
"..Sir we have given you more than 5 different accounts yet you still complaining " SCB
" YOU LOW LIFE SATANIC AGENT, FORWARD THESE MESSAGES TO YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER, THEY WILL DEFINITELY ENJOY READING THEM." RG
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Esox lucius - I love to fish for pike, too! I like their big scary teeth! Wink Smile Yes, Esox, another stupidass quote ripped off the internet and screwed up, with the intent of preaching to Pat again. What did I tell that little boy about that? Slap coming. Pat is half-Irish too, so that pisses her off even more. Smile Laughing

Pat just formulated another MM requirement for agents with models. A group picture is now required to prevent impostors from stealing their payments! Smile Here is the Rashidi Slap Session:
Quote:
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Thu, Oct 14, 2010
subject Re: We need the girls' forms, security pictures, bikini shots, and group picture

Dear Mr. Rashidi,

You seem to have some misconceptions and confusing ideas about what I stated
that I wanted from you, and what and how this company provides support to you.
First of all, let's start with the pictures you sent to me of this model of yours. They are obviously cut out of a fashion magazine, and are not RECENTLY TAKEN PHOTOS BY YOU. Do not even attempt to fool me or anyone else in this company with magazine pictures, PhotoShopped pictures, or anything ripped off the internet. I am an ex-model myself, and dabble in photography, so I know a fake picture from a real one. Let me say this just once! One more picture that is not to our standards of authenticity will be rejected, and will be grounds for either salary reduction or immediate termination of your employment here.
Got that, Mr. Rashidi? Good. I can and will fire your ass on the spot if I even think you are being insincere in your submissions to us. Good. I want to make sure that we are on the same page here.

What I want from you is exactly what I ask for. There will be no deviations on your part. Deviations cause delays, and delays cost the company money, and that pisses me off. In fact, writing this email pisses me off. I have better things to do than to teach you how to read a simple email, and follow my instructions to the letter. Hell, I could be sunning my shapely body on the beach right now, instead of writing this to you. So, here is a copy/paste from one of my last emails, telling you what I need now. Forms from each model, security pictures, and recent shots of them in bikinis.

----
" We need both girls to fill out the same forms
that you did, the application and contract. Then we need the same security photo taken of each of them that you
took holding the signed security form. They must be made employees of Mooseknuckle Modeling, in order to model
for us and get paid for their work. Since you have already filled out the required forms etc., I'm sure you can encourage
them to get the forms in quickly.

Perhaps one other thing that comes to my mind might be a nice start for the girls.
Our auto campaign might include "Christmas Themed Pictures and Videos." So, if we could have a couple of
pictures of each of them in bikinis, and another couple pictures of the two of them together it would be perfect,
since they will both be appearing in the same shots together. I'd like to get a preview of the coming attractions,
so to speak, because then we can start to formulate how to display your models properly in the shots. We
want to "show their best assets in the right light" to quote a photographer's mission statement.
But we need custom pictures, not any that they ever did before as we need to see them as they are now.
Could the girls wear red bikinis? Possibly with white fringe around the edges, or white "fur." Could they wear
red Santa hats, with the nice little white ball on the end?"
----

On your question about whether thay will be coming to the States, the answer is no. This is the African Division of Moosechuckle Modeling that they are going to be employed by, and all shooting locations will be in Africa. It is required that all employees have the ability to travel among African countries, mostly ECOWAS countries, as no visa or passport is required, but each model must have the proper ID and papers to travel within ECOWAS areas. Occasionally, travel might be necessary out side these areas, but it is a very rare occurance.

Oh, one more thing that I forgot about. Once all the forms are filled out and sent, we require a picture to be taken of of the agent, you, and all of your models together in one picture. You can go ahead and send that picture along with your forms to save us some time. We have a customer waiting! This is for security verifications and for company records. We need this to prevent other people from attending our events, posing as you, and collecting your payments. This has happened before to us, before we had the pictures requirement. We lost $30,000 in that incident, along with the real agents compy pc, mobile phone, Ipod, and company watch.

If any of this is not clear to you, or you have a specific question, please ask.
We would like to get your career off to a smooth start, Mr. Rashidi.
I'll be expecting the girl's forms, pictures, and group picture shortly.
Thank you.

Regards,
Pat
No more, "Dearest" or "Warmest Regards" for him, until he straightens out his act. Evil or Very Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Looks like Rashidi got Pat's points into his skull. Partially.
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:53 PM
subject the picture and form of the girl available

Dear Pat,
nice reading from you again,and i had all you said,but i want you to understand that the pictures i send is the real person not from magazines okay,its because the camera is not clear. The order girl travel to see her mother,so the one ready has filled all the forms,so see it attached okay,the bikini and the group pictures will be send asap okay,so miss pat if i cause you lots of stress in sending me mails please bear with me okay.I will send the group pictures and bikini as soon as the girl get it ready okay,so talk to you again miss pat and have a nice day.
thanks
from rashidi.
Bullshit, Rashidi! How would he like a 1% reduction in his contract on the $3,000,000 plus, do you think? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil If he doesn't recant that last statement completely, then it's $3,000 off his salary, no commisssions, and he will be put on contingency probation. Meaning, if any agent beats him to the punch, he will be immediately dropped. Mad

Big Pat Slap!
Quote:
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:57 PM
subject Re: the picture and form of the girl available

Rashidi,

Bullshit, Rashidi! How would he like a 1% reduction in your contract on the $3,000,000 plus, what do you do you think of that? If you don't recant the statement about those pictures not coming from a magazine, like we both know is the truth, completely, then it's $3,000 off your salary, no commissions, and you will be put on contingency probation at the very least. Meaning, if any agent beats you to the punch, gets their model forms and pictures in before you do, you will be immediately dropped, in favor of the other agent. We have 5 agents prospects right now trying to get your job, so you better start flying right with me, or I'll cut your head off, and send you back into the dirty streets of Dakar to fend for yourself.
LYING TO OTHER MM EMPLOYEES OR MANAGEMENT IS GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE TERMINATION, but I'll give you just this one break here, if you admit it to me that you lied. I'll forgive you just this one time, so now is your chance to come clean with me.
So, are you now going to admit that you sent me magazine pictures, and that you did not take those pictures yourself? Yes or no? "Yes, they are fake pics," and you will stay for now until I can convince the board to fire your lying ass. "No, they are real, not cut from a magazine," and I will kick your butt out of here, all the way to Timbouktu. Which is it, Mr. Rashidi?

I will not tolerate a liar around my company, Mr. Rashidi, so make no mistake about that.

Ms. Crokin
Mad

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pat overlooked Rashidi's second model, who sent in her forms! And here she is, Fatou Ba! Very Happy

Here are her forms. She doesn't like 1,000 word essays about goat musings, but at least birds do suddenly appear whenever she is near. Very Happy

Application form
http://www.4shared.com/photo/IQOpFtYX/p1_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/OyDaNC-d/p2_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/_dgcV6-L/p3_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/aXEv2SJh/p4_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/IbqVinkm/p5_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/waRQ0dj3/p6_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/y2_P_04j/p7_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/T5bCDzvr/p8_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/i3nUA4Pa/p9_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/ZUJ63b9x/p10.html

Contract
http://www.4shared.com/photo/1NFKWChg/p11.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/F4NvTYtL/p12.html

ID-10T picture
http://www.4shared.com/photo/O9tjNTWt/p13.html

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work, Slaphappy! I think you handle him right Very Happy

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She also mentioned she has tattoos...hmmm...I wonder if she would show Pat. She is another woman, after all. Very Happy

edit: Update. Time for a little hot love persuasion with Darlington.
Quote:
from Patricia
to darlington
date Thu, Oct 14, 2010
subject Please my lover

Dearest Darlington,

Don't give me that childish crap about your dignity. That's just a smoke screen and a bunch of shit, and you know it. I have seen many people in Africa hug goats and it's never any big deal, and I know for a fact that you are lying about that. It's just a nice thing to do for everyone, as far as I can see, Darlington. I really thought you were a nice enough guy to do it for me to make me happy, because we are friends and we have the hots for each other. That's nothing to be ashamed of, Darlington, really it isn't. And what if I really was asking you to take the picture to satisfy me? I would put it on my night stand by my bed, and look at it fondly every night before I went to bed. Just what the hell is wrong with that? Don't you have pictues of friends and family at home? That's all I'm asking for, Darlington. Just a special picture of you that I can always cherish. I promise that I won't show it to a soul. It will be our lover's secret, ok? One of the steps to becoming a real friend and lover is intimacy, Darlington. And this would be a rather intimate gift to me, and show me that you serious about me, which I so desperately want more and more each day that passes. Please be a man and do me the way I want to be done.
Stop your recurrent speeches and messed up quotations and love me, Darlington. I'm hot for you and half-Irish, so I know about ireland. Wink

Hot loveXXOO,
Pat Wink
Pat hates unrequited love. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm hot for you and half-Irish, so I know about ireland.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic