SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Not quite ready to solo...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all.

I've got one nibbling right now. On the 3rd email from him. Since I'm new to "professional" baiting, I'd rather wait, do more research, and learn a lot more before tackling my first solo attempt. However, I don't want him to get away... anyone want him?

IP seems to originate in China.
The lad's name is Mr. V1ncen*t Ch3n*g
Quick google seems to show a lot of templates from him.

Anyone want to take this wingnut on, and post so I can watch a play-by-play?
extremeb
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TheDarkSpecter wrote:
Hi all.

I've got one nibbling right now. On the 3rd email from him. Since I'm new to "professional" baiting, I'd rather wait, do more research, and learn a lot more before tackling my first solo attempt. However, I don't want him to get away... anyone want him?

IP seems to originate in China.
The lad's name is Mr. V1ncen*t Ch3n*g
Quick google seems to show a lot of templates from him.

Anyone want to take this wingnut on, and post so I can watch a play-by-play?

Check out the posts in the Eater U forum...there is a TON of excellent info in there. I'm new too, and there is an answer for absolutely everything this lad may throw at you. I have spent hours pouring through those posts. Plus, if you try it on your own and aren't that successful...no biggee, there are many more to practice on, plus the lessons you learn can be valuable. Good Luck!
And oh ya...Welcome!
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why don't you just straight bait him for now? Wink Just answer his mails with one-sentence replies, see how much time you can get him to waste this way? Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, if you haven't already, sign up for a mentor. Then you don't have to bait alone.

Then, with or without a mentor, start a straight bait. Straight baiting won't get you much in the line of trophies or safaris, but it is the best way to learn how these scams and lads work, which will help you in future baits. Just think about how a real victim would respond. The majority of real victims don't head to WU after one email. They have questions, doubts, need reassurance that it's real/legal/safe, may need time to get money together, etc. They may have language/literacy issues, or family members who are telling them it's not real...

Take it slow, and stall things, and you can waste lots of the scammer's time without a lot of effort. If you lose him, so what? There are plenty of other fish in the scammer sea!

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the advice peeps Very Happy

I've started a straight bait with him. Already he doesn't seem to bright. His email he sent to me that was supposed to be from his bank in China, arrived to me at 01:42am local China time. Wow, they have some seriously good hours at their banks Laughing

------------------------------

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

I want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly Way.

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You will see plenty of similar wonders as you delve into the baiting world... Laughing

One thing I would suggest- don't reply to his emails straight off. Let him stew a day or two before replying (especially around payment stage). This will keep him frustrated. Replying too quickly was the main mistake I made when I started out.

Every now and then, I have my characters go on a business trip, go to hospital, or get arrested and so cannot reply. It's particularly entertaining to do so just after you've sent them incomplete payment details. Twisted Evil

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quick question.....

Here is the ID he sent me. Note the red circle. Although I'm not going to call him on it yet... is "TILL" actually a word used in an ID? Definitely NOT where I'm from, but not sure about other parts of the world.

Thanks for your help so far peeps Very Happy

Edit: I probably should have sent this question via PM to someone... right?

...(snip) as you can not tell me that by now i am still a scam, because have already given you my word already. (Vincen*t Chen*g)

Motor: The Nigerian Police Force is your Friend (0KEZIE 0KIR0 NELS0N CFR,NPM,FWC, Inspector General of Police)

Closed lad accounts x4
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it's not a word (at least not in the sense he is using it), but don't call him on it.

Never point out a lad's mistakes. When you do, you are helping him to correct them and scam better in the future. The worse it is, the more you believe it. If you feel the need to find flaws, pick on something that is right and find fault with it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whatever the ID should look like, don't mention the lad about that. If a lad sends you a real ID you can say it was fake but that doesn't happen so often. There is a wide selection of ID's and other stuff here.

ETA: Dorothy beat me again. I still remember the bittersweet Eater U Quiz... Laughing

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the quick replies.

Ok, I wont call him on it. You're right of course... no sense in educating the lads. I checked out that collection of ID's... kind of funny, I've seen some of them before.

Im actually amazed that Vinnie is able to sign his name so well, considering he's Chinese. (Vincen*t... what an old and traditional Chinese name LOL) Damn, he signs better than I do. Hmmm, maybe Ill tell him it's a fake ID because the background color is blue instead of green, or than the name goes on the other side.... I can amuse myself for months thinking of all the nasty stuff I'm gonna try on my first bait.

Closed lad accounts x4
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It might be better to give an impression that you are gullible and ignorant. Ask something that a real victim would ask and try to keep it slow.

In HongKong it's quite common to have an English name in addition to the Chinese name. On the other hand, you as non-Chinese could have a Chinese name if you lived in China.

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
TheDarkSpecter
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh ya... I'm gonna play slow and gullible for a while. I'm not losing this one fast like I used to.

Actually, in his 1st and 2nd email to me, he stated that he was in China, but the bank was in Honk Kong. Still, I guess its entirely possible for him to have a western name (actually Italian I think).

I've been baiting on my own for a while now, but I probably play it too fast. I usually lose them after about the 5th or 6th email... usually when I confront them with their mistakes.

I'm gonna take all the tips and tricks you guys teach me, and see how long I can actually keep these wiggly little worms on the hook.

Closed lad accounts x4
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic