SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Business Specific Scams

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forgot that we had several of these in the company in box. A few of them have been messed with by fellow co-workers, but the rest have been unanswered. They all go along the same line as this.

Open for suggestions before I try to set any bait.

Hi
i would like to place an order with your company.I will need you to fabricate countertops for me.Well i need you to get back to me with the total qoute for the following countertops without installtion beacause i will be handling the installation myself but i need the total cost with tax only..

SCOPE OF WORK:
Item: Two Kitchen Island Tops (44 square feet)
1 @ 36” X 76” and 1 @ 42” X 84”
Material: Absolute Black Granite
Thickness: 3cm (approximately 1 1/4”)
Edge Treatment: Polished full bullnose
Cut-outs and Splashes: Not required

I will like to order those and i will handle the installation my self okay i
will need you to get back to me with the pick up price for the two counter tops and also may i know the major credit cards you accept.Hope to hear from you soon and stay blessed.

Regards
Fowler

Some of them come from ministers doing work on new schools. They all read the same.
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off I am presuming that you will not be baiting from the company inbox Exclamation

Otherwise I would just send off an initial email saying that you can supply the goods and take it from there.

Also I would be very sure that they are scams, because you may just have ITP's there as well, if you can check headers to see where they are from.

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
dirtymonkey
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I forwarded them to a new email address I created just for baiting.

ITP? Interested third party?? If so, no. We have replied before, and the scam goes along the path of pre paying for shipping. Dingo Express was one of the shipping company's. We googled them, and they were a real company with a scam warning on the home page.

The name in my header on the bait account is
Dr. Dirk Diggler MD, MDMA, LSD, THC. Think its too much?
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ITP = innocent third party

I like what he's qualified in... Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
BigTime Slug
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtyMonkey,
I get these all the time at work. Lots of 'want to order from your company. send website link & do you send to the Phillipines/Japan, etc & do you accept credit card.'
I do as you are - send em to my catcher account & offer the biggest range of sexual products available at Bulldog Pleasures. Have 2 currently working out an order. These guys are fun but drop off quick the cards come back as stolen (surprise!)
Have as much fun with them as you can while it lasts.
Slug

4 x PAYPAL ACCOUNTS
I dont have anergy for all this shit anymore, i have been doing this for the past 9years of my life wiithout any problems about any of my accounts so i really do not know how to handle this situation anymore. - Lauar - 2 Piggies!(first complete bait).
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are several business specific scams that I see in RL. There are the usual we want to buy your producty will you accept credit cards. The answer is what product do you want to buy? Answer from lad: send us your price list and web URL. Multiple emails no mention of what they actually want.

The variation is check scams instead of credit cards.

The last few months have had about 10 calls a month wanting to process our credit card transactions. All companies we have never heard of.

p.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic