SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Aren't hospitals free in UK?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad wants me to pay for his character's hospital treatment in the UK - I've heard that hospital treatment in the UK is free - Am I wrong here??

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whilst we do have the National Health Service (NHS) which is free, we also have private hospitals as well. They tend to specialize in stuff like plastic surgery etc .

Of course the NHS system is only free if you are ordinarily resident in the UK.

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks the lads character had an accident - I suppose that would be covered by NHS.

I think I'll let my rich old widow check it up, and then she will accuse the doctors for being corrupt Laughing

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems to be a common thing for lads I've come across to ask for hospital fees for treatment in the UK.
I never query it, don't want to educate them Wink

Every city will have private hospitals too and some doctors who only do private work, things like plastic surgery, IVF, elective ops / treatments etc etc
Some people get privat ehealth insurance as part of their job pay and conditions, usually BUPA but again it's not the patient who pays but tthe insurance company

It may have it's flaws but I'm thankful almost every day that we have the NHS.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him he is confused. The only thing he needs to pay for, is if he's having a sex change. The EU and national lottery picks up the bill for everything else. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Nanny Ogg
You're right! That would indeed be education - I sent a mail a while ago with an offer to pay directly into the hospital's account, but I think the lad is out of piggies - He's asking for cheques now Laughing

We have a pretty good health care system here in little DK as well - I'm currently getting physiotherapy without having to pay a penny myself Smile

Goat Golden Goat
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ where you been hiding Nanny?, haven't seen you on here for a while Very Happy

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Asena
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:

It may have it's flaws but I'm thankful almost every day that we have the NHS.

I agree and think it is so easy to forget how fortunate we are and to sometimes take the NHS for granted. I have an inherited blood clotting disorder (VWD) and have always received excellent care/treatment and advice from the NHS. Smile

Goat Golden Goat Closed lad accounts x 40 Easter Egg 2011 x 249
Cellphone x 2
Cellphone webstore x 1

Click here to JITSAMA - acronym invented by Tsnerd
Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to confuse things my missus is having keyhole surgery on her knee today, at a private hospital, but paid for by the National Health Service.

Be warned, I'm grumpy due to getting up at 6am to take her there.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
my missus is having keyhole surgery on her knee today

I hope all goes well,

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nanny Ogg wrote:
It seems to be a common thing for lads I've come across to ask for hospital fees for treatment in the UK.
I never query it, don't want to educate them Wink

Absolutely not!

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The lad has the cheque coming - He asked for courier service, but my old widow knows somebody, who's going to UK anyway.

So the cheque is being hand-carried - That should make my lad so happy Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooo make sure the meet is near a webcam!
I'm sure we'd love to watch a lad hanging around for the money Laughing

@ Roy hope all went well. Is Hayley on crutches for a while?

@ conga, I've been popping in occasionally, RL is a bit busy at the moment
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I think a webcam session is out of the question at the moment - The lad gave me a UK address and a name for the delivery of the cheque. At least the address is real - I've seen it on Street View Shocked

That info is currently being investigated, so I'm stalling the lad for now.

Actually I sent the lad a mail, telling him that the cheque was delivered by a taxi, but it seems that he completely missed to tell my character that it hasn't arrived - The taxi driver took it - Tough luck Twisted Evil

Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So of course you will have to cancel the cheque and arrange for it to get reissued, unless the lad can give you some bank details to get the money paid direct Twisted Evil

Of course the some of the thing that aren't free in certain hospitals are the tv, phone and car park charges. < Don't start me on the car parks>

Oh and prescriptions from the GP have to be paid for
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can follow the bait here:
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=188980&highlight=
My craziest, so far. Feel free to join - My lad is your lad Smile

I've had some experience with hospitals here - Once I had attention just below the intensive care level, they misinterpreted my condition and thought I was checking out. The service level did drop a bit as they got my condition right.

We don't pay for the prescriptions, but we do pay for the medicine. Then again, the system cuts in so people with a huge need of medicine get it at a bargain price. And medication while in a hospital is just part of the treatment.

I remember an episode when I was studying: Some Americans asked me for directions to the campus doctor - They were shocked when I told them that we have no such thing - By then, I had no idea of how things work in the US. Now I understand why the were shocked.

The funny thing is that they would have told everybody back home about the lack of even the most basic health care in little DK - But the fact is that they just never understood one of the best health care systems there is.

And I had no idea about what they were asking about Shocked

Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We pay a flat rate for the precription/medicine
The GP hands you the script, you go to chemist/pharmacist, pay the flat rate fee per item no matter how much the meds actually cost.
The elderly, young, unemployed don't pay anything
Medicines given/prescribed within the hospital are free.

Most people are registered with a General Practitioner, who is the first port of call. Then there's NHS 24 for out of hours service, or Accident and Emergency departments

All tests within the hospital are free ie lab work, X rays, CT scan ( giant polo mint ), MRI ( claustraphobic scary thing) physiotherapy etc etc
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hayley's knee surgery went well, thanks, her torn cartilage was cleaned up sucessfully, and she is at home all day driving me nuts.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to hear she is on the mend, Roycropper Smile

To through some confusion into it, I live in Wales, and we don't pay for any prescriptions from the NHS Very Happy

Good ol' Welsh Assembly!

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Glad Hayley is recovering, Roy. Sore thing a torn cartilage
She got you running around fussing over her?
How's your shingles? Have the twinges stopped? That horrible hyper sensitive skin thing gone?

It's £3 for a prescription in Scotland.
I believe that's to be abolished next year.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm so happy, I didn't start this in the help forum - The mods would've killed me for it Shocked

Goat Golden Goat
Fo'andles
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't forget the dentist, there is a sliding scale of charges, that is not free.

Closed lad accounts x40

FUK OOOOOOOOF - Mrs Cooker James
you are a fo0l forever because you are not worthy to be a human being but an Animal.
.something that cannot take 10minutes is taking you 2months- barrister lawrence
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand your comment - You want to eat the chicken besides you Evil or Very Mad

Goat Golden Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuda, the killer cat wrote:
I'm so happy, I didn't start this in the help forum - The mods would've killed me for it Shocked

A but then we would have been giving you boring and dull answers and probably wouldn't be asking after folk who'd just had an op

Chiropidists- do we pay for them?

Forgot about dentists, some areas of the UK don't seem to have any NHS ones left
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
Hayley's knee surgery went well, thanks, her torn cartilage was cleaned up sucessfully, and she is at home all day driving me nuts.

Ah yes!! Had that 6 years ago. Back surgery 2 years ago, then AGAIN a month ago. I'm fine but still recovering. PT next week. I've been taking all sorts of meds the past few weeks, my med cabinent looks like a pharmacy.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic