SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Philippine women, real love or real scams?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
norman_bang
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Most Filipinas are looking for real love. But in some cases like Josephine Ocaya and Mariylen, they were acumulating men to give them a story of sorrow to get men to send them money.
20% of the time, they are successful. Once they get it they come up with a new story of sorrow to get the same guy to get more from him.

I wasn't so lucky with Josephine, but i hacked her yahoo, opened her history with guys and found i'm not the only one taken.

I killed her little money machine by takeing all the men's names on her list and talking to them. telling them what her thing is..

I destroyd her little oporation. Then called her up and cussed her out.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi norman,

Pinays (scammers from the Phillipines) can be difficult to tell apart from direct beggars. Undoubtedly, they are begging from many men, over and over again, but it's not illegal to ask people for money to help you out, so we don't bait beggars.

A scammer is someone who is telling you lies in order to persuade you to send them money. With most romance scammers, their lies are obvious - eg they say they are from the US, but have travelled to Nigeria (often with their motherless child), a catastrophe occurs ... we know it is all untrue.

Pinays are not so obvious, unless we can 'catch them out' telling contradictory tales. If they are scamming, however, then of course we can bait them.

But baiting them involves wasting their time, and keeping them talking to us, and therefore away from people who might become real victims. And we don't let them know that we are baiting them; we act as if we are 'real victims' too, and if we get bored of them, we just drop contact, and never tell them what we were doing.

Hacking is something completely different to baiting; it is illegal, and we do not support or condone this activity here on Eater, and therefore do not permit discussion of the subject.

If you'd like to join us in baiting scammers, you are most welcome, and we're happy to encourage all your baiting activities. But not anything else. Have another look at our Forum Rules, and see the way we do things here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

And if you would like to help warn men about the activities of Pinays, then please do profile them at our sister site, ScamWarners:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/

You'll see that there's a 'Romance scams' forum. You will need to be able to provide evidence that the Pinay was scamming with lies and invented stories, however, and that she was not just asking men for money for things she truly wanted in her life.

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
hunuamumu
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You'll get both in the Phils. The Pinays do seem to have a greater percentage but basically they just push you to send money. They can get very pushy very fast.
Good luck

ladyofthesands2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At this moment my heart is still pounding hard, I can't believe on what i read about what you call "pinay scammers".

I can't say much or deny it since i read a lot of testimonials here about such pinays. i'm ashamed and sorry about it but i know i cannot do any great thing to stop it. But i also want to inform you people that we are just like other countries, some are bad and some are good. There are a lot of proud filipinas i know who made their way to the top of different industries, by hardwork and talent. I myself am a civil engineer in the middle east, working for construction of high rise buildings and makes money out of my own sweat. I hope you won't generalize all filipino women.

I visited this site to know things about nigerian scammers, because i believe i am being fooled by one. A good looking guy (in the picture)sent me a long message in my friendster profile. A very sincere letter, stating he's a lonely man from US who's on contract in nigeria with his motherless daughter. Feeling bored that time I gave him my YM id. We chatted for few days until i feel something is wrong. and i searched the net and know about scams of the same stories as mine. Now i'm still riding to his sweet messages but i know already what he is. Last week he told asked for money for some reasons, i thought about it and thankful that i got to read some of this site's stories so i managed to give him reasons that i cant send him any amount yet. Until now we are chatting. I'm looking for samples on scambaiting and how to stop or waste their time. Or if there's still a chance to change them. I'm thinking of sharing God's word to him, those that were proven to be life changing. Need help.

Branwen wrote:
Hi norman,

Pinays (scammers from the Phillipines) can be difficult to tell apart from direct beggars. Undoubtedly, they are begging from many men, over and over again, but it's not illegal to ask people for money to help you out, so we don't bait beggars.

A scammer is someone who is telling you lies in order to persuade you to send them money. With most romance scammers, their lies are obvious - eg they say they are from the US, but have travelled to Nigeria (often with their motherless child), a catastrophe occurs ... we know it is all untrue.

Pinays are not so obvious, unless we can 'catch them out' telling contradictory tales. If they are scamming, however, then of course we can bait them.

But baiting them involves wasting their time, and keeping them talking to us, and therefore away from people who might become real victims. And we don't let them know that we are baiting them; we act as if we are 'real victims' too, and if we get bored of them, we just drop contact, and never tell them what we were doing.

Hacking is something completely different to baiting; it is illegal, and we do not support or condone this activity here on Eater, and therefore do not permit discussion of the subject.

If you'd like to join us in baiting scammers, you are most welcome, and we're happy to encourage all your baiting activities. But not anything else. Have another look at our Forum Rules, and see the way we do things here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248

And if you would like to help warn men about the activities of Pinays, then please do profile them at our sister site, ScamWarners:

http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/

You'll see that there's a 'Romance scams' forum. You will need to be able to provide evidence that the Pinay was scamming with lies and invented stories, however, and that she was not just asking men for money for things she truly wanted in her life.
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi ladyofthesands, and welcome to Eater.

You will find that we don't generalise any nationality here - we don't generalise people from the Philippines, nor from Nigeria, nor from anywhere else. Scammers live in many many countries (including my own country: the UK), but other citizens of all those countries, of course, are very honest and upright and hard-working people ... and hate scamming.

I'm glad that you realised that the man who contacted you is a scammer. Now that you realise that, however, please drop all contact with him immediately. He will have some real life details about you - and he is a criminal. You don't want to have anything more to do with him.

No, you won't be able to change him. He has chosen a life of crime, and the only thing he will do is to tell lies to you. He will even tell you that he has changed - if he thinks that will prompt you (trick you) into sending some money to him.

He is probably already a great believer in God, and either identifying as Christian or Muslim. He probably attends regular prayer times and/or worship services; and sees himself as having great trust and faith in God. He also thinks that it is OK to scam, and does not see this as a contradiction to his religious trust and beliefs. Indeed, he probably believes that God sends his scam victims to him, and openly thanks God for them. This is his culture - and you won't change it.

If you would like, however, to waste the time - not of him, but of other scammers like him - then you could start by reading the Romance Baiting FAQ here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125681

And please ask any questions you may have as you go along - we'll be happy to help!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
ladyofthesands2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen,

Thank you for the information on how to deal with my scammer. I stopped chatting to him already.

But a few days before that, i received another letter from another man who has the same surname as the one i'm still chatting with. and, similar life story. so i just inform the first scammer that i discovered the truth because of the new man who introduced himself in my friendster. i gave the name used and the yahoo id. Maybe now they are fighting already. chox! what a shame!
bethc8
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lady of the Sands, Sorry that you have been bothered by a scammer, but so glad that you knew that he was a scammer before you had a chance to hurt you!! Somehow they "believe" that G-d gives them victims!! and that it is ok for them to hurt that person and ruin them financially!!?? But O Boy, if they are on the end that gets taken, watch out!! cause they call on every curse, JuJu, Voodoo they can against that person! What did your scammer tell you, why did he need money?? Let me guess, his company paid him, but he can't cash his paychecks in Nigeria and he knows no one else but you, whom he just met on the internet??? His motherless child is sick!!! he has a paycheck he can't cash it and the hospital wants $$$ to treat sick, dieing, motherless child. What, he's from the USA and he goes all the way to Nigeria, with a child and has no insurance!! and his company gives him a check he can't cash?? Not much of a business man is he?? Or maybe a robber, robbed him and his child in his hotel room and took ALL of their $$$$ and everything they have and now he is tuck there??? Now that would be a pretty lame company that would leave their employee stranded in a strange country and not offer them the least little bit of help??
Take Care,,
ladyofthesands2010
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My 1st scammer claimed to be a building contractor from texas who's managing his project in west africa. He has a 10 year old motherless child, he's sincere, longing for love, and he's an engineer. It so happen that i am an engineer (for real) too so i knew from the conversation on how generic his knowledge about construction is. it was a boring week so i tried to dance with his music until her daughter's birthday is coming so soon and the little girl requests a PS3 for a gift. He said he's a little broke this time because he's paying for all the projects finances and the client promised to pay him all sum at the end of the project (lame, there's such a thing so called 'progress billing'). I promised to send him the money (USD400) to buy the gift but managed to make a lot of excuses to delay it for a few weeks and keep him excited for the money (knowing already he's a scammer since first few days, thanks to this site).

But when i posted my story here and Branwen advised me to just stop talking to him, i realized he's right since the scammer knows my friendster details. I sent him my last message yesterday. "Hey, mr. whosoever, would you just stop from sending me messages, sms or calling me, coz i know what you are." i didn't say anything to provoke him, fearing that he might use my details for something unrightful.

i think i'm gonna do some baiting for the following days. seems kind of fun.
pippa81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:

He is probably already a great believer in God, and either identifying as Christian or Muslim. He probably attends regular prayer times and/or worship services; and sees himself as having great trust and faith in God. He also thinks that it is OK to scam, and does not see this as a contradiction to his religious trust and beliefs. Indeed, he probably believes that God sends his scam victims to him, and openly thanks God for them. This is his culture - and you won't change it.

I am so interested to hear this!! I wondered how they saw clear to using God in vain like that - So they actually believe they are doing the right thing!!!!!

Hectic.
pippa81
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ladyofthesands2010 wrote:

i think i'm gonna do some baiting for the following days. seems kind of fun.

It does seem like fun - but I am also too scared to try it!!!!

Hahaha!! I actually saw one scammer on this forum give an address right down the road from me here!! He gave a suburb as the street name though.

Are they really where they say they are? Cos then we have some here!!! Eish! Too close for comfort. I am so scared of having fun with them..

I will enjoy what you guys do.. hehe
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi pippa,

If you bait safely - and there's some good advice on that here:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=137846#7

there is no reason to be scared.

Scammers are criminals, so they don't normally give any of their real details, including their real addresses. They might:

- Use an address that they have found on the internet; or
- Use an address of a previous victim; or
- Use an address of a current victim who has been tricked into collecting money for them.

It is good to be aware that scammers (or friends or relatives of scammers) might be in your town - it's true, they might; they are everywhere! But that's why we make sure that we are baiting safely, and nothing can ever be traced back to our real selves. If you wish, you can create a baiting character who lives in a different country to yourself. And with a Gmail account, that hides your IP address, even the most technically-minded scammer isn't going to know that it isn't true.

I've baited lads who are in the same country as myself. They may live within 30 minutes or so of where I live. But they will never know that! My baiting characters live far away from me! One of my baiting characters lives in Australia - and you can't really get any further away from me than that!

internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Branwen wrote:
My baiting characters live far away from me! One of my baiting characters lives in Australia - and you can't really get any further away from me than that!

Maybe they live close to me! Mind if I pay them a visit? 100% risky free of course! Wink

On the question of the original topic, I think it totally depends on the person in question. I've dealt with plenty of romance beggars in yahell (from all sorts of places), and have friends I've met on yahell who've since found love and relocated to here in Oz.

She genuinely seems happy Smile

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic