SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hello all plus, My first 'lad'

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello to you all, I'm Al-Rahem and I'm obviously new here.
I found out about this site through a friend who said it was highly reccomended, if only for the lolz.
But what really got me to join was this email-

Quote:
Mon, 4 October, 2010 4:40:22 PM
MAY PEACE BE UPON YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD.
Mr Saeed Zongo <[email protected]>
To:
[email protected]

I assumed you are in good health with your family.

I am Mr. Saeed Zongo I work as the Foreign Operations Manager with one of the international bank here in Burkina Faso. Although the world is very small place and hard place to meet people because you don't know who to trust or believe, but as I have developed the trust in you after my fasting and praying, i made up my mind to confide this confidential business suggestion to you.

There is an over due unclaimed sum of Nine Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($9,200,000.00) in my bank, belonging to one of our dead foreign customers. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds. Therefore, your request as a foreigner is necessary to apply for the claim and release of the fund smoothly into your reliable bank account as the Foreign Business Partner to the deceased.

On the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 40% as your share from the total fund, 5% will be shared to Charitable Organizations while Motherless Babies homes, disabled helpless as the balance of 55% will be for me.

If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy, and confidentiality,
reply urgently and to prove that, include your particulars as follows.

please fill in your personal information’s as indicated below and as soon as i receive this information's below i will forward you a text of an application which you will fill and send to the bank for the claim of the fund as i will direct you on what to do.

Your name in full.......................... ........

Your country....................... ..................

Your age........................... ....................

Your cell phone......................... ...........

Your occupation.................... ...............

Your sex........................... ....................

Your marital status........................ ........

Best Regards,
Mr Saeed Zongo.

My private telephone number +226 78 53 54 27.

So this gave me a most cunning idea...
More soon!
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the site! Very Happy

You might want to remove your email address from the thread, the scammer could google it and end up here.

I always cry when I hear about motherless babies charities, though I'm more inclined to make a donation to a babyless mother charity... giggity giggity. Twisted Evil

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:
Welcome to the site! Very Happy

You might want to remove your email address from the thread, the scammer could google it and end up here.

I always cry when I hear about motherless babies charities, though I'm more inclined to make a donation to a babyless mother charity... giggity giggity. Twisted Evil

Don't worry, it's not my real adress. Nor does it appear on any of my emails.

Now, for my reply. (Cracks knuckles)=

Good day to you, Mr Zongo.

My name is Colonel Mohammed Al-Rahem and I am a security officer in the Afghanistan Millitary.
Recently, in a surprise strike on an insurgent stronghold in the deserts of the Hullabalooza region, we siezed several bank accounts, each containing millions of United States dollars, totalling to $35,365,782 $USD (thirty-five million, three-hundred and sixty-five thousand, seven-hundred and eighty-two United States dollars).

Normally, under these circumstances, the money would be placed in the National Afghan Treasury, but, due to the high levels of corruption in the Afghan government, I fear the money will go straight back to the insurgents.
To counter this however, I have devised a plan, which wil require splitting the funds into several private bank accounts. Unfortunately, I cannot transfer the entire sum into my own bank account, as the sudden deposit of such a large amount of money would arouse much suspicion from many government officials.

To compromise, I will split the funds, you will recieve 40% of the money, I will deposit 50% of the money into my own bank account in 5% chunks and donate the final 10% to charities in Afghanistan.

You seem to be a man who knows how to handle money and large-denomination transfers such as this, so I have chosen you especially.

Due to the nature of this operation, you must respond quickly, or else the money shall go back into the treasury and be lost.

I wish you luck.

Regards

Colonel Al-Rahem

Last edited by Al-Rahem on Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think giving him a new script is a good idea...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I figured I could pull a fake 419 on the scammer. Plus, the several people I showed it to didn't find it believable.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Al-Rahem,

Your lad will know a format as soon as he sees it. He'll either just ignore it, recycle it, or if you are very lucky get back to you identifying himself as a lad and ask if you want to work together. But you could have saved the time and asked him that in the first place. Pretending to be a lad takes a bit time and you'll need to learn how lads talk and think before you can do that with any degree of success.

My suggestion, as this is your first time is to play along. Just mail him back with a simple "Thanks, please tell me more about this," will do for now.

If you manage to keep him on the hook for a month or two without giving yourself away or making him lose interest, then you can start to introduce your own spin on the relationship.

Take some time to read up on published baits while you are in contact with him and build up your knowledge base. There's no short cut to experience. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ windypops

Well, this is my first try at scam baiting, so thanks for the tips!

Still, if he ask me to work with him, that could lead to some interesting baiting opportunities right?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Your friend, whoever he is, has great taste in humor!
We do a lot of work here, that's the main thing, but we sure have fun doing it! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Al-Rahem,

Hey welcome aboard!! Check out eater university, all the stickies, and a mentor if inclined. There is a lot to learn, but you pick up on it real quickly. A lot of fun here!! Very Happy

Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, thanks!
Al-Rahem
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo wrote:
Al-Rahem,

Hey welcome aboard!! Check out eater university, all the stickies, and a mentor if inclined. There is a lot to learn, but you pick up on it real quickly. A lot of fun here!! Very Happy

I've had a quick sqwiz in the university and will get round to the sticky threads. I'll leave the mentor for now, see how much I can figure out myself before I go bothering someone.
philipJfry
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome my good man

SlapHappy wrote:
but we sure have fun doing it! Very Happy

That's the main thing!

Baiting's a bit like stand up comedy. You'll have many times when your ideas/emails just won't work and you won't get a reply. Don't get down, take a look and reflect at what went wrong. Learn from these misses. Soon, after a while you'll get into the patter and rhythm of writing emails to hook the lads, then before you know it you'll have them off on safaris! Very Happy

Good luck squire
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic