SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Advice?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, been working on a lad about a week now. I've managed to get him off script, and things look very promising. He's agreed to help me, Paul Atreides ,wealthy owner of a spice import business in the US, open new trade opportunities in West Africa. He's going to introduce me to his friends, who just so happen to know a cinnamon grower in Burkina Faso, which is exactly what I told him I need to purchase!

I see a LOT of potential here. Everything from taste tests, spice samples, photos of vacant lots all over town (for the new store's location) and so forth. But all that is well into the future.

In the short term, I have to take a trip in rl and will be away for 2 days. I will have no internet access in that time. I don't want to lose this guy so early, so the question is whether you think he'll lose interest or get suspicious if I tell him I'll be away from the office and unable to talk for 2 days. I am an important businessman, after all, so what's a good excuse for the cell phone blackout?

In reality, I don't currently have a way of talking to him on the phone that I'm comfortable with (privacy), or else I'd let him call me.

So, thoughts?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You won't be keeping your phone on, since you'll be at important meetings for the entire 2 days, or you'll be out of cellphone range, looking at some land out in the desert, or you kept your phone on all the time, and never heard it ring once, why is he lying about trying to call you? etc etc.

He's a lying cheating scumbag, so no lie from you is too black.

Meanwhile, you could sign up for a free UK number somewhere like http://www.datacalls.com
and either redirect it to your mobile or use a SIP phone on your PC,

Or: get a cheap sim card and stick it in an old mobile. Your baits will be immeasurably more successful, and more fun, with phone contact. Make him pay for the calls of course!

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always tell him you will be in remote parts of South America researching spice opportunities. There appears to be plethora of a rare medicinal spice along the Nile River..
Or if you want to PM me I would be happy to play your assistant until you get back.

ETA: Oh I misread your email I thought it said 2 weeks. I have ignored lads for a lot longer than 2 days. As long as he is smelling a payday he will keep interest.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
dwatina
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just go do your real-life thing for a few days, and don't tell him anything. When you get back you just say you got called away for an emergency.

YOU control the bait, not him. Just do your thing and tell him afterwards. If he complains, then give him a slap. You have a business to run and don't need his permission to go away.

He can wait two days. I say make him wait 2 days and don't worry about it.

And honestly--I've tried it both ways (i.e., telling my lad I'll be away or another lad afterwards). I find it harder to tell him in advance. If I don't tell him and I get a good email from him, I can always say I just got into the hotel and checked my emails, and say it was an emergency. And go from there.

I don't tell them first anymore. I know you really won't have internet access when away, but I'd make him wonder for two days where you are.

United Kingdom x3 Mc Fry Easter Egg 2011 Elite Ninja Team Member Sand Timer
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
x3 Safari : Femmy Bait w/Team Femmy
The Cosmic Ear
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Thanks guys.

Ignore it is. In the meantime, I'll definitely obtain a baiting-designated phone number for future use.

This is so much fun. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic