SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

themobilestorelimited.webs.com

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://themobilestorelimited.webs.com/
Website of a phone lad.
All images on the site are hotlinked from other sites.
[email protected] is dead.
[email protected] still works, but has been reported.

Please DB and kill.

martins john <[email protected]> wrote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.216.238.78 with SMTP id z56cs126793weq;
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:16:20 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.3.6 with SMTP id 6mr471748qal.389.1283879779460;
Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:16:19 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com (col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com [65.55.34.25])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id j14si12414394qcu.67.2010.09.07.10.16.18;
Tue, 07 Sep 2010 10:16:19 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.25 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.34.25;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 65.55.34.25 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from COL117-W18 ([65.55.34.7]) by col0-omc1-s15.col0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 10:15:38 -0700
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Return-Path: [email protected]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="_524b639c-be08-4016-b9cd-8bb62c3f78d4_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.12.151]
To: Xxxx <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 17:15:38 +0000
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References:
<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>,<[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 07 Sep 2010 17:15:38.0845 (UTC) FILETIME=[4AED08D0:01CB4EB0]

Dear customer,

This the company manager of The mobile store doctor Ltd...

Am sending you this mail regarding your order you request for, 10 units of apple iphone 3gs 32gb and 4 units for free, it has be package and label in readiness for shipping to your location in United state TX , will are only waiting to confirm your payment before will proceed with the shipment ..

kindly get back to us as soon as possible to proceed..

Awaiting your reply..

Thanks..

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:25:38 +0200
Subject: Re: Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB
To: [email protected]

Hello,

Your other email address [email protected] failed, so I'm trying this email address.
Can you confirm that the following order is still accepted?
Item: Apple iPhone 3GS 32 GB with neutron inductor
Quantity: 10 (plus 4 free)
Total price: $ 3000 USD
Shipping address:
Xxxx
1632 Hall Place
Dallas, TX 75207
USA

I have already submitted the payment of $ 3000 USD to the bank account below.
I made the payment online, so I cannot provide a payment slip.
The transaction currently has the status "in process" and doesn't show a transaction number yet.
As soon as the transaction has been processed, I will provide the transaction number.

Best regards,
Xxxx.

"I am waiting" (x13) - impatient lad

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here or here to donate
Ima is the best! (Rover's a close second now)
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately, as per the forums rules ( see below) we do not allow the posting of fake phone lads domains for killing
Quote:
This forum is for fraudulent sites being used to commit Advance Fee Fraud. Please do not post phishing sites, malware sites, electronics sites or sites used for pyramid/ponzi schemes.

Moving to Miscellaneous Scams

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I missed that. Embarassed

chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I saw the website selling mobile phones and gadgets. I proceed to enquire about Apple iPhone 4, which they asked me to put down order and provide mailing address. I placed order for 1 piece of iPhone 4. The salesperson Ali Hammd asked me to make payment for $450 USD. I agreed to make payment by Telegraphic transfer via my Bank account. I was told that they will ship out once I send them the confirmation slip. A while later, I was told by Ali that they are unable to ship out 1 unit and I'll need to get at least 3 units. I refused as I do not have sufficient funds. He gave up persuading and told me that its ok and they will ship it out.

They would ask you to make payment to this account:
Account number - 83815145
Name of Bank - Barclays
Account Name: Ali Yusuf
Iban - GB72BARC20673783815145
BIC/SWIFT - BARCGB22 Sort - 206737
Bank Address: 114-116 high street,
City: Peterborough
Postal code: PE2 8DP

Payment was already cleared when I called the bank. the next day, I was told that they didn't receive the funds and that I will need to make payment via Western Union in order to have my items received on that day and that, the storeman made a mistake and is sending me 4 sets of iphone 4 and 3 sets of iPad instead of the 1 piece that I had requested for and they they wanted me to make payment for all of them. I told them that its impossible. In order to recieve the stock, I went to Western Union to transfer S450 USD to his BOSS's Account which Ali said that he was in Nigeria for a new store opening, and that his accountant is following him so I need to transfer to the below address:

FIRST NAME IKENNA
LAST NAME OBI ADDRESS 120 COMPUTER VILLAGE CITY IKEJA STATE LAGOS
COUNTRY NIGERIA
ZIP CODE 23401

Payment made on 21 Sep 2010 at 10am via Western Union and the Money was picked up in the afternoon. Ali promised delivery by 5pm yesterday, 22-Sep, but he disappeared from MSN messenger suddenly when I asked him to check my item delivery status. I checked the site which he provided www.delivery2udirect.totalh.com with the tracking number given and it simply shows item on transit. No news until today morning. He asked me if Malaysia is close to Singapore. And asked me about my tracking number. After a while he told me that my items are stuck at the customs and waiting for payment for tax charges and customer charges of $180 + $80 respectively and that it need to be paid under the company's name and that I would need to make payment to his company's account immediately if I want to receive my shipment. Shouldn't I be paying to the government for the taxes? Feeling very suspicious I asked that the company pays and then bill me for whatever is outstanding. He said that its not possible and that I should go make payment to his company if I want my package delivered today. I refused and asked for a cancellation and refund. He told me OK. But that will take days... if not, weeks! How crazy is that?

But it was too late.

Everyone BEWARE of this "Company" and the "Boss" Martin John and Sales person (Ali Hammd)!!!
Captain Koek
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello chocolatecandyfloss, welcome here.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals. Unfortunately, there's no way to get your money back. This group operates from Nigeria using made-up information and are almost impossible to track down.
You might want to move over to scamwarners.com and tell your story there. They are specialized in supporting scam victims.

I am working on this group. The bank account that you mentioned has already been reported to Alan, the mysterious bank account killer.
I also reported a few of the email addresses that they use. One got killed; the second one is waiting to be acted upon.
Unfortunately Microsoft often takes a long time before acting on my reports.

Also, their website is still up. webs.com also doesn't react to my reports. Sad

Edit:
Some more information:

The phones that you ordered do not really exist. The scammers never sent any phones and never intended to do so.

The tracking company website is completely fake. It's just another way to make you believe that the phones are on their way and to trick you into paying the customs fees.

The address in Nigeria used for the Western Union transfer is most likely fake too. If you give them the MTCN of the transfer, the money can be picked up almost everywhere in Western Africa without any form of ID. Based on the IP addresses of the emails that I received from them, I believe that the group is located in Lagos, Nigeria though.

chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your response, Captain. They have no idea that I have reported them and are still contacting via msn to convince me to make payment to their "company" in order to receive my orders. How I wished I could pin them!

I will take note next time... And will post my story on the site you have provided. Thanks again. Wink
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It`s a bad thing when you get scammed. It`s happened to me before.
A lot of us(or family members) on here have fallen for these scammers in one way or another.
You have joined the best place to fight back.
Tracing these people will be extremely hard and they also use multiple identities.
At least you can have a go at fighting back, even if it`s only for the principle of the matter. Wink

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This time round, the scamers used another identity as the delivery company's person-in-charge to send this email. Earlier on, no matter how I try to contact the delivery company, there was no use. Suddenly, they appeared out of nowhere... which of course, by now, I'd already known its from the same person.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DELIVERY 2 U DIRCET LIMITED

Attention : XX XXXXXXXX

ORDERED : (4)Apple iphone 4g 32gb unlocked (3) apple ipad wifi 64gb

This is Mr James from DELIVERY 2U DIRECT LIMITED your items is still on hold can you pls get back to us with your contact phone no and send us an email or you give us a call .

DELIVERY2U DIRECT LIMITED
Registered No.03611614
Address: 10 NORTHMOOR ROAD, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NE6 4RY

Email : [email protected]

CALL ON . +234-7080383096
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They/He wants you to send more money.
Don`t fall for it.
Can we bait him ? Very Happy

form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Website reported and offline Smile

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would love to try baiting, but duno how to go about it. They had not contacted me through last weekend, but tried to call me again this morning. I ignored. Maybe they want to get back at me... What should I do? They have my address...
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They rarely if ever work at weekends.
I would ignore them, delete the email account you used to contact them.
If they call you, tell them that you have just bought your phone from a friend, who has gone to live abroad etc. So you don`t know anything about it and tell him to go away.

You can then try baiting them if you want. But don`t mention the deal you had with them.
Just look around the forum and ask people.
Members are always willing to help. Twisted Evil

form to fill

chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thank you. I think I have another potential scammer. He seems to be from a similar type of setup... Will try...
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Go for it and bait safe !!!! Twisted Evil

form to fill

James Croft
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@chocolatecandyfloss: You ask what to do, given they have your address, and evidently phone number. Although LEOs can apparently be slow to act on scams, they are much quicker to act on threats. If you receive multiple calls within a certain period of time (I think it's 4 within an hour here, or something, but if you get multpile over any period of time, just try it) report the number, with a description of the calls, to your phone service provider, and, if they threaten you, to the police. try to record any calls you receive if you can, especially to prove you've been threatened.

Do not bait this lad with anything that could be connected to your real address. if you want to bait him, set up a character. do not bait him into calling you so that you can report him. just drop him unless he keeps pushing, then only report hi8m to your provider and/or LEOs if you can.
chocolatecandyfloss
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeap. Definately. There's no number display when his call comes in. I think he has blocked his number from being displayed.

Will take note of that and in the meantime, there's another lad that I am reporting on the phone lad forum.
James Croft
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

blocking a number from being displayed is not the same as blocking a number from being transmitted. If you call your provider and report 'the last number that called, 4 times, but I can't tell you the number because it came up as blocked' they should be able to process your request, although they will not (i doubt) tell you what the number was.

Either way, you might as well try, given that if they can't help you, they should at least be able to tell you what it is they DO need to be able to process it...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic