SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I won a BMW, what next? - Fedex,UPS etc.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

from VISUAL DISPATCH DELIVERIES <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 12:05 PM
subject CHOOSE DELIVERY OPTION‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏
mailed-by hotmail.com

hide details 12:05 PM (6 hours ago)

Images are not displayed.
Display images below - Always display images from [email protected]
VISUAL DISPATCH DELIVERIES
Victoria House 144-146 Beddington Lane
Croydon CR0 4TD
United Kingdom
Tel: +44 701 1121594

Dear Richard Head,

Your reference number has been confirmed. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the THE LOTTERY DEPARTMENT BMW. Your car, your winning cheque, original copy of your winning certificate, together with a covering document from the BMW GROUP stating that the money was obtained legally through their BMW International Promotion will be sent to you as soon as you choose from any of the option stipulated below. To begin the final step of the claims process, which is the shipment of your BRAND NEW CAR AND WINNING CHEQUE, there are Three options open to you.

You are required to select the most convenient of the Three. The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below: You are be required to pay the necessary courier charges to enable us send you your car, cheque and other claim documents.

DHL
DHL UK Home

Mailing Β£265.00
Insurance Β£278.00
Vat (5%) Β£40.00
TOTAL Β£583.00
($1,014.82 )

UPS
UPS

Mailing Β£345.00
Insurance Β£156.00
Vat (5%) Β£40.00
TOTAL Β£541.00
($1,020.49)

FEDEX
FedEx Express Logo
Mailing Β£322.00
Insurance Β£116.00
Vat (5%) Β£40.00
TOTAL Β£478.00
($901.655 )

This company declined reverse payment for these charges, stating that it is against their professional policy towards ensuring the safe delivery of the cheque to you. That if a reverse payment is made, and something goes wrong, that we/you cannot sue the courier company or insurance company to recover the full value of the fund as stipulated in the cheque since payment for insurance cover was not made at point of mailing.With the above reason, reverse payment is ruled out.

Note: that your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you before your prize is transferred to you.

This is in accordance with section 13(1)(n) of the national gambling act as adopted in 1993 and amended on 3RD July 1996 by the constitutional assembly.This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

Send your response to indicate your option within the next 24hrs, because you only have 6 days to claim this cheque and after this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be reused in the drawings of the next edition of the promo.

Once again, congratulations.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr. Victor Bloom.
(DELIVERY OFFICER)
Twisted Evil

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
shmuckers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask what kind of material the seats are made out of. Tell them you're allergic to leather and the car needs to have a fully customized interior.
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought of that.
This is going to be a long process.
I need a square steering wheel because of my arthritis etc.

thank you kindly Twisted Evil

form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
MikeandLouise
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Either this lad is back or some other lad is using the same script, because I had this exact same scam in Feb last year.
Even the email address is very similar.

Take a look at my site and read through bait number 3 for ideas.

Closed lad accounts x7
Fake cheques collected = €3000, $2000, Β£4000

'Cheating is not in our blood as we Muslim’s besides it’s against Islamic law, it’s only Africa people that cheat'. - Mr. Saleem Al Farra

'What kind of game is this? I went to the bank this afternoon to cash out the Money, the cashier then told me that it was a fake payment. you make me look stupid right in front of responsible Men and Women'. - 0ke Edew0r
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I will do that. Thanks for the response. Twisted Evil

form to fill

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic