SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fiezze Group

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dissolve_evil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a talented multi-role company.

unfortunately, their sales and web people aren't very good -
the first number listed on their web-page didn't connect,
and the 'sales rep' on the second number didn't even know
anything about the company. can't get the staff, eh?

the email was sent to me 'in error' and initially i informed
the sender and sendee of this - as i initially thought it genuine.
as a yogi/priest/someone who tries to improve the lives of
myself and others i did this as not to steal a job opportunity.

here is the header:

X-Apparently-To: ME; Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:36:08 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 74.125.82.46
Received-SPF: pass (mta1065.mail.sk1.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] designates 74.125.82.46 as permitted sender)
X-YMailISG: OlVt04gcZApRhdC_Rl8.9bx_ncbVl8eC4hjS8kifUKhiFiLx Tvtd8DgXZLti1IDs9usAREorAh1Zm5mNlhgBlnxUfPI_JzUc4c7fbnwU1Jna _n1DIY7i8U4b5EgBGhJm11J.Edw1dBclr8Prf3wAUEx9V6S98rNphq1A2yTU 9Bd.iP3dgf6wv69fJOxh.N0EvZiuc630xc1Qs987ALG9CV_h2YYEOljN_qi4 QYLRykjweeqfok0gGw8zd31krXX2YHDGOvsOsTjByGw8ikY9w2yEGCBUGxyo Fc6ZT6Ch11thMZbCsO39az7KbLuijgoVPr7iJ54pI66qrgxb9qFGcWrG1mF3 VjRM5vcA07K9VY5NAVG47F_bUMlsZuixOPy3kPgafeHmPQSREjWBZyC8Wnhg HV1n0XRbxOg9g6ffTVad4kaxpqTb6YMVztVPO3yocvySrlDSUBXkDyyNTAYD ty0OvIKtpLCC.NEkUwNljK.DIAoEZC4oVHswhJyNRXnbqIA4KdXm5RSTeIVq 7vP9j20s7qpcLiZvLp9SRaZsIMEPQYzulRcX_rrm5W5O0aYIRUKFljG6mP2q tLh8Ss7NbNxQN8yGOY5dUodB_6alcAggUTbLtkgqdNQxlo9fwOfcRGRlx_1Y 7vex4rKLIe3jAnJRRaNTCZL9lgp1DDjsyATUwxWXmac-
X-Originating-IP: [74.125.82.46]
Authentication-Results: mta1065.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ww0-f46.google.com) (74.125.82.46) by mta1065.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:36:08 -0700
Received: by wwb13 with SMTP id 13so138482wwb.27 for <ME>; Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=CzS+NIzfIw4L3Y6ejicx5rFRlve1Wrkx+96Vg+Ro1Pc=; b=SrR1zzdcaJYjPgSGhXxzAu/9+32AtYnL9fcmyIHn0Ll0leuABxyCliorBQfIE5dwLM Lo91oLztTlX85843xwuZg/S/j0KqhQ3h8l88tMPu/mYnjgcpqEej8QjfTDRNwogNW+se ZSidlryMdvhoc30gVhFTIBdg+0uDMcVXXcGWM=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; b=rSWoAoSGz/UXZRsGvlreRulJld8iV2KRJMwEwe03oTnq1ajGch2MTNokuyhtcdv1tZ WrfSb3h7jEVsmDzoY2zKQGB9g43CDWxHGNjPmeVMYCDjHKIOLncUTrR07rgbGwXjTExA J/TrgQriPNh8hjG/9W3gIiSiRR9ReuYW3D9Vw=
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by XXXXXXX with SMTP id u15mr3477834wbt.129.1285371365986; Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by XXXXXXXX with HTTP; Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:36:05 -0700 (PDT)
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:36:05 +1000
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Re: Current Open Position - (id : 1285091150.)
Ben McCarthy <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: ME
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0016363ba71cac92a6049109d718
Content-Length: 48815

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your interest in the position of Coordinator of Financial Services at the advertising company “Fiezze Group”,
Let us introduce you our agency and the service we provide.

You can find supplementary information about your wage, work schedule and duties in this document.

COMPANY INTRODUCTION

Full-service advertising company “Fiezze Group” is a developing advertising company in Spain, which is dedicated to providing clients with an affordable, versatile approach to help them grow and prosper in the forceful marketplace. We are respected for our marketing creativity and true dedication to advertising. From innovative online marketing to traditional print materials and smart, effective public relations, we assist our clients in developing the right marketing mix. The company has foreign subsidiary in such countries as France, the United Kingdom and Russia.

We represent stable professional approach to different types of advertising, and we reach the best results using the sharpest minds in this business. With a great variety of services that “Fiezze Group” provides, it became available to help our clients achieve success in the fastest growing market and to find the most cost-effective way to profit from the advertising. Everything that our agency offers is devoted to producing a good result, that’s why we prefer to be measured by our clients' success.

JOB DESCRIPTION

Our company doesn’t have representatives in Australia. That is why we are looking for the employees who are located in Australia. “Fiezze Group” is seeking self-motivated, goal-oriented and responsible employees, possibly without work experience in the financial sphere, for the position of Coordinator of Financial Services, who can develop and implement company's financing strategy in Australia. You will represent financial interests of our company on the territory of your location. This is a home based part time position. Approximately job will take no more than 2-3 hours per day.

According to the local and international law we cannot accept direct payments and orders from foreign companies or people In Australia because “Fiezze Group” hasn’t any branch(office) in Australia. That is why we are offering you to be our official representative with full rights and powers. You are sure to like the job we are offering you as it doesn’t take a lot time but it is paid for very well since probation period.

At first you will have probation period just 2 weeks. After probation period we will send you Employment Agreement that is necessary for signing and you will join with our team. We are not asking to do any fees. All expenses would be covered by our side. This job is absolutely legal.

The main duties of the vacancy are the following:

- receive and make payments/billing records/transactions from and to our clients, customers and/or investors from all over the world, using bank payment systems. Especially in the probation period you have to accept money from our partners on your bank account and resend it through Western Union or Money Gram to our clients; you will also receive a transaction invoice before every order you have to process or ensure.

- have a bank account in Australia. You can use any account (your personal account or open a new account with 0 balance, just for operating with us).

- manage the preparation, distribution, and reporting processes for transactions

- ensure that payments and reports are given out in time

- be accurate when filling in different bank forms

We propose:

Online seminars and trainings for professional development.

Possibility of rapid career advancement.

Daily salary at the initial deal and bonuses for work results.

SALARY

- The salary will depend on the work you do.

We offer you 5 % from initial transfer for your service. Every deal will take 2-3 hours of your time per day from Monday till Friday.

We will help you to start building your wealth and finally be free! Just follow our simple instructions.

PROCEDURES

Sum of money transfers will be £1000-£5000 in the probation period.
1. You have to check your email several times every day.
2. After receiving notice – check your bank account.
3. After this you have to go to any bank office or using ATM for withdraws the money.
From this sum you should take your 5%.
Example: You receive £5000. 5% from the £5000 =£250.
£250 – this is your part.
4. The rest of the money you have to resend to our representative, just paying for the Western Union service (fee) from company’s part as well. Ex. £5000 –£250– Western Union fee = the rest you have to send. Information about our representative you will receive by e-mail p.1.
5. After sending the money through Western Union you will receive a check, there will be all necessary information for us.
6. You have to send the information from this check to us by email ASAP. Together with the notice about money transfer we will send you special form which you have to fill in. You must write down all information which will be in that check.
7. Filling in the information about Western Union in the shortest period you have to send it back to us by email. After confirming of fulfillment of operation your work is considered to be completed.

The position “Coordinator of Financial Services” is on a "first come, first serve" basis. Once it is filled, this Very Special Opportunity will be gone.

To start:

- If you feel you have the required credentials and motivation to make a major contribution to the “Fiezze Group” future success, please send your confirmation to us and we will send you the employee’s Application Form. You should fill it in correctly and send it back.

- If you have any questions – you should feel free asking me any question you have. I will get back to you with answer quickly.

After your approval by our Financial Department you can start your work.

At first you will have probation period and it will last 2 weeks. You will have 4 transfers during this probation period. After probation period we will send you Employment Agreement that is necessary for signing and you will join with our team.

We take our partnership seriously and will inform you about all events in time. You will enjoy working with us.

Fiezze Group
Business Classification: Full-service advertising company

Address : Plaza Santa Catalina De Los Donados 2 28011 Madrid SPAIN
Phone : +34 915 56 58 05
Fax : +34 905 59 05 15

Thanks for your attention and also we hope for our productive cooperation.
--
Best regards,
Fiezze Group administration

Ben McCarthy mailto: [email protected]
//
a.n.s

Last edited by dissolve_evil on Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
cijoypf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi,

Have you tried their offer ?

Is it genuine ? I'm bit concerned to give my bank details to a stranger.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a scam. It's a check processing scam. The scammer asks you to receive checks and process them through your own bank account. The checks are fraudulent.

See this info: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3230

@dissolve_evil: You can post this is the surplus letters forum so that members will bait it.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
cijoypf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
This is a scam. It's a check processing scam. The scammer asks you to receive checks and process them through your own bank account. The checks are fraudulent.

See this info: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3230

@dissolve_evil: You can post this is the surplus letters forum so that members will bait it.

Thanks a lot mate.....

I would have been in trouble by starting this part time job......

Thanks again....
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You're very welcome. Please do read further information about scams at http://ScamWarners.com
If you're looking for employment online you're likely to come across many scams. You can ask for advice on the forum there regarding any suspicious emails or offers.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
cijoypf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its been ages since I have started looking for a genuine online business. It would be great if you can let me know if you know some genuine online business.

Thanks,
CJ
dissolve_evil
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shortly after posting the mail header to this forum my machine
was hacked - i lost work of over 5 years including photos, poems
and letters from people very dear to me, documents i have been
sent and documents i was writing. my old university project and
thesis has now been burnt away from this machine too, not to
mention the graphics design and manipulation tools, messenger
passwords, links to sites i was visiting and so forth.

just remember that hackers read this forum too, and although
the Universe will punish them with bad karma this does not mean
that they will not continue to try and hurt you in their ignorance.

the reason i posted this to the forum to begin with is that these
people are capable of hurting a lot of people aside from myself,
and in mercy i decided against contacting law enforcement agencies.
there are many that would and when i set my mind to something
i generally do it - and if i thought it was the right thing to do would
have gone all the way with getting them incarcerated.

so what am i going to do now? well, selling yoga pamphlets on the street,
at least there nobody cares how crazy you might sound, and doesn't
feel threatened enough online or offline to demolish your nature on
every level.

i do still have my website up, although its value is debatable. i am
assuming here that it is not invulnerable despite being hosted on a
large system that maintains its security well. if you're supposed to
find it, you will find it. if not, i guess you won't.

t.s.l
my name.
a.n.s
cijoypf
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can try some of the recovery softwares like EasyRecovery etc. Some recovery softwares are even capable of getting data from a formatted partition. Give it a try.

Probably its time for you to consider setting up a regular back up of all your important files in your PC. I am using SyncBack, a freeware and I am very happy with it. You can schedule the backup to an external hard disk. Once you set this up, you don't need to worry about the normal virus attacks.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic