SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Time to CHANGE THE WORLD!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
alexblair
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets have fun with Mr. Koffi Very Happy

My dear Nagahashi Kawashima,

I am Gondo Koffi Esq, Personal attorney to Late Engr. J. P. Kawashima, a contractor with one of the biggest oil servicing company here in Togo. I am going ahead to inform you in details, all about the client so that you can read and understand all is that needed and required from you.

On the 31st of July 2006, my client and his family were involved in a car accident while arriving from a holiday in one of the exclusive resorts on the out sketch. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost their lives. I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but was unsuccessful.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives of my client, I am contacting you to assist me in claiming the sum of US$9.5 million which my late client deposited with a bank here in Togo, since you both have the same last name.

The Bank has issued me a notice to provide my late client's next of kin/relation or they will have the deposit funds confiscated if I fail to provide any. It is standard practice that after the expiration of a specified period, the said fund will be automatically confiscated and transfer to the Bank treasury as unclaimed bill if there is nobody to file in claim as the next of kin/relation to the deceased and the account will be closed.
Based on my above explanation, my intention to contact you is to present you to the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited as the living relation to my late client Engr. J. P. Kawashima. That means you will stand as the only relation/next of kin to my deceased client and put claim over the fund by completion and submission of a claim application to the bank.

Moreover, you might not necessarily be the living relation, but following the law of our country, a situation like this, a person with the same last name and from the same country is authorized to stand for the claim. This law is based on the traditional inheritance system obtainable in our country and also the extended family system where it is believed that everybody with the same last name coming from the same location are related. Secondly, as legal adviser to late Engr. J. P. Kawashima, whosoever I present to the bank as the relation to my late client is unquestionable and will be accepted by the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited. Note here that every document on this claim will be in your name which will legalize your position as the only living relation/next of kin to my deceased client.

all I needed is your cooperation in standing as the only living relation and put claim over the release of this fund to you by completion and submission of an application to the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited. Therefore, I will need the following information so that I can register it with the bank here in our country where this fund is deposited so that you can officially be authorized to stand as the next of kin. The information includes:

1. Your full name
2. Your full address
3. Your telephone and fax number
4. Your occupation
5. Marital status
6. Age

I will officially register your name as the bona fide next of kin t my deceased client once I receive your response to this email with the information stated above. It is my plan that once this fund is successfully transferred into your account, we will share the fund equally 50/50 between us. Also, I will come over to your country for the sharing of these funds. We will count on you to help us invest in your country and also help us get where we are going to stay while in your country. I will be waiting for your response, while you can reach me directly on my direct number xxx-xxxx

Regards,
Gondo Koffi

Mr. Koffi,

You will refer to ME as Mr. Kawashima. I am the C.E.O of Escaton Pharmaceuticals Medicine Inc. I do not think we have known each other long enough for me to give you any more information, however I feel if we get to know each other a bit more, I will have my secretary will send you all my information.

First I want to give you a little background information about my company.

Escaton Pharmaceuticals was a company fabricated by my father Yamatstu Kawashima. He named his company after my mother's name Escaton Kawashima. I will attatch you a picture of our company logo if you are interested in any of our products. Our company specializes mainly in medicinal products. We spend most of our revenue on researching new products. It is important for you to know that our company is focused on creating medicine to change the world. Specifically... Creating THE new world...

We've spend roughly $2.6 million on research on a product we like to call the "Metacognition Stimulant". It is in beta testing and I feel this medicine will change the world as it is. The Metacognition Stimulant is a drug which people take and it will drastically enhance the way they make decisions, but more precisely it will help people with their judgment and cognitive skills. Just imagine... Taking a simple pill, and knowing exactly what to do. It is MY belief that THIS is the key to guiding people to their destinies.

I apologize if i'm rambling on too much. Anyways, as you can see, our company is running short on cash to fund this research. Medicinal data can be so expensive now a days. Bottom line is WE NEED MONEY to fund our products. And I am hoping you will help us with this, we will speak more about your client Engr. J. P. Kawashima later. I do hope you will help me see this...vision, I have for the world.

I will have my secretary send you my information but first, I need something from you, more like your personal opinion on something... Anyways if you're comfortable with helping me, please reply.

May we speak again,
Regards from the Kawashima Family.

Nagahashi Kawashima

Escaton Pharmaceuticals Medicine Inc.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi alexblair, welcome to Eater Very Happy

I hope you're not using a personal email address baiting this lad?

Have a look around, especially the Eater University about the do's and don'ts about scambaiting, and apply for a mentor, if you feel like it. He (she) would explain to you it's spoiled effort to send a reply that extensive. Lad's use scripts, especially the first 4 or 5 are not worth your energy thinking up a good story. You will probably get a standard reply from them. After that, when they're off-script: the fun begins. Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In the labs section of gmail, there is an app called Canned Responses. It's essentially a collection of scripts. You could save a well thought out response like the one you've used, along with a couple of follow ups.
I like to try to use my script longer than the lads. It's a sort of game to see if my de-scripting scripts can beat their actual script.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^ Sound advise from Mr.Sc, that could work in many cases. Personally I'm getting more instant off-script responses getting back to them with short out-of-the-box replies. It's trial and error, basically.

I tried it out with some vladettes, just sending back their own scripts a few times. They never raised an eyebrow until mail #7. Basically: keep your replies short, or automated (like Scissorkick suggested) Get them off-script. Most of the time a short reply suffices Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic