SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

M00seknuckle, NSFW!! safari/police custody

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

She has been silent since Thursday Night, but hey, my German businessman is so proud of his new "wife" that he brags about her, and other people advise him to tell her that she could go into the modeling business, right ? Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is good Very Happy ^^ yes. She can either be a model herself, or for a "friend", or an agent. I would recommend "agent" because then she gets paid all the money for her and all the models she´ll bring in...

Quote:
IP: 41.214.104.190
Subject: t: Re: Re:: RE: T: RE: T: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL
Tel: Not found

dear thanks for your mail and acepting me as your agentsi hope to work with you peoplepls update me with the nest step okayi hope to read from you soonand thanks for your concerns.regards
from emily.

Pat! Please update her with the ten tee Very Happy

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Forms sent to Emily, Mein Herr! Smile So nice that another model might be considered for employment here! I hope she likes hard work and dedication! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Darlington reappears after three months. Very Happy
Quote:
from darlington
to Patricia
date Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 7:31 AM
subject HOW ARE YOU????????

Dear Pat,

How are you and the management of moosechnuckle, i hope every thing is okay.I really miss you people, i just want to know what is going on recently.

Darlington ..........
--
from Patricia
to darlington
date Sat, Sep 25, 2010
subject Re: HOW ARE YOU????????

Darlington!?? Silent all summer long, and then you return again to us? So, you miss us. How sweet.
I'm blushing a little. All the management here are fine, but we were a bit disappointed, especially me,
of your lack of sending apologies to Randy and Cammy for leaving us in the lurch and quitting your job
here. We are flying high at Moosechuckle and expanding into Senegal now, too! Tell me, Darlington,
are you built for comfort or are you built for speed?"

If you are quick enough, Darlington, we might be able to squeeze your skinny little ass back into a
position here at MM. But, you must prove yourself worthy and compliant to me first. I have one simple
demand of you to even consider your reinstatement here. I want a picture taken by you. I know that you
have taken many in the past, so you will have no excuse not to be able to take one more for me. It will be
your apology picture to Cammy and Randy, since you don't seem to want to write to them. This is what I
want you to do:

1. Get a large piece of paper or cardboard, and write in large letters, "I'm sorry Randy and Cammy. I will
Buydah Buyk." Buydah Buyk is our code word for "being a nice guy."

2. Get a goat, and tether the goat with a rope around your waist so it stays close to you.

3. Take the paper and hold it up to your chest, and have the goat look at the camera, too.

4. Take the picture of you, the apology, and the tethered goat, scan, and send it to me.

5. I want the picture high quality and large, Darlington. I want to see if you are still model material.

Please do this, Sweetie, for me. Then, I might start to think that you might be worth something to me.
I might like you a bit more, too. Heck, I might even kiss you when we meet at a meeting someday.

Bye for now. Go find that goat, ok?

Love,
Pat Smile
We really deserve a personal apology from him, after all the trouble and strife he has caused us. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Tell me, Darlington, are you built for comfort or are you built for speed?"

Nice you brought that line from a Howlin´ Wolf song in that I was listening to while you were typing; I didn´t mean it too serious though!
Aah, Darlington likes these kinds of things Very Happy

Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone mentioned there is a thread about goats and cross-dressing and I knew immediately my Mentor and another sexy devil must have something to do with it.

Kisees&huggs, Moochieschnuffels!!!

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Surprised I was not your mentor Wink

Emily´s "father" was in a singing mood today, thanks to TheLovelyJill. I believe there is potential in that mugu but lots of it depends on the morphvox voice sexiness of your mentor Wink

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After all these years of baiting together, and you do not firmly believe in my cross-dressing sexiness, FrumpyBB? So, you must be one of those guys who don't tingle like mewing_ghecko? Laughing

Anyway, I worked on amplifying the lad's singing parts on this audio.
TheLovelyJill calls on the behalf of MM, and gets Emily's "Father" to sing a few songs. This audio contains the year's first Christmas Carol! Thanks so much, TLJ! Very Happy

http://www.4shared.com/audio/k7WkJQmJ/Emily_Sankohs_Father_Sings_08_.html

Safari Issac to Chad
TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Always a pleasure... Smile

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
IP: 41.214.110.155
Subject: Fw: Hello M M Managements !!
Tel: Not found

Attn : Sir / Madam,
greetings to you over there,am mr rashid miss emily uncle whom you talked with yesterday regarding the modeling issues,due to time and experienced,i decided to take over the job from miss emily,so find the attached form if its okay,let me know the nest step.I hope to work with you and thanks in advance.
thank you
from rashidi.

Well..."uncle" to me means "the agent form needs to be done then". According email sent Smile

Uncle?! We talked to her father! - Never mind. There is time to remind him of that until he will have done the "uncle" sgent application sheets Smile
MM are not stingy. We have forms for both!

EDIT "Uncle" has done the forms!! Forwarded to Pat. I´l upload them later. TheLovelyJill, thanks again for your call! Very Happy
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Hmmm...googling his company email leads to a Senegal spare & used car parts company, whose owner just happens to have this scammer´s name. He might be impersonating a real company though. Wonder what googling his phone numbers will bring up to light...
Or the oga has taken over from the catcher (Emily). Or the oga is the above real business owing spare parts guy. Or a real life hottie named Emily Sankoh is impersonating a spare carts guy to fool a modeling company. Or the spare parts guy, as a young hottie, fools modeling companies.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nobody ever fooled this modeling company, FrumpyBB! Except for that time someone impersonated one of our agents, and took off with his pay, laptop, gold wristwatch, Ipod, and other gifts. But, since the introduction of the ID-10T form, this is no longer possible! Smile

This "Uncle" will have to fill brand new handwritten forms, sign the 2 page contract, and send the security pic. Typing over some of the parts of the form in purple is not acceptable! Evil or Very Mad

Pat is devastated over the loss of the demure hottie, Emily. She was going to be one of her "pet projects." She wanted to uplift her confidence in herself. Sad Maybe she will reconsider after Pat asks her Uncle to talk to her.

Meanwhile, Darlington emails Pat about the Goat Pic Request:
Quote:
Dear Pat,

I am happy at the rate of your progress with MM COY,late Jack will be happy where ever he is.But for your terms and condition towards the apology i think you are trying to make a mockary of me.

Remember i leader should lead by example not by lip service, if you want me to follow your condition,i will like you to do so first for disappointing me during bauchi appoint and refusing to reinburse me on what i spent during that period.

Thanks for your understanding,

Darlington
Maybe Pat should send him a pic of herself with a goat? Smile Nah, Darlington isn't worth it, the lazy boi. Smile

Update. Pat blasts her favorite present whipping boi:
Quote:
I would never dream of making fun of you, my dear. So, don't be silly. You do a good enough job of that yourself,
without my help. You disappointed yourself, Darlington, by leaving Bauchi, when I told you that you took the wrong
road, and you refused to go to the right location. You disappointed us and our clients, and not only that, you also
talked our Cotonou agent, Prince George Obi, into going home, too! You are just lucky that I couldn't leave and catch up to you on your way home, or I would have strung you up by the balls, Darlington. We also had your reimbursement, but you
refused to give us a bank account to transfer your money to you. I made an exception to our rules of face to face handoff of
cash only for you, and you rejected it. So you see, little man, it is all your fault. You also refused to talk to Cammy and do
one bit of modeling work for us. You did nothing. Then left without a word for months. And now you come back and say we
refused to pay you?!! What bullshit that is, Darlington, and you know it.

I'm serious about you doing the picture that I requested, before I will give you another chance here, Darlington.
You still exhibit your annoying, lecturing attitude and still spout lies about the real truth. If you do the picture
and stop your bullshitting, I'll send a bank to bank transfer to you for your $3,000.

Looking forward to your pictures,
Pat Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to work on Mr. Rashidi. Smile
Quote:
Attn : Sir / Madam,
greetings to you over there,am mr rashid miss emily uncle whom you talked with yesterday regarding the modeling issues,due to time and experienced,i decided to take over the job from miss emily,so find the attached form if its okay,let me know the nest step.I hope to work with you and thanks in advance.
thank you
from rashidi.
--

Dear Mr. Rashidi,

Hello, my name is Ms. Patricia , and I am the Executive Secretary of Moosechuckle Modeling.
Thank you for your interest in becoming an agent for our company. The first step is filling out your
application properly. Each Application must be filled out by hand, not typed. You reused Emily's
Application, and only changed the name. I doubt that you have the same interests, childhood experiences,
etc. Every bit of the application is important and unique to each agent. I'm afraid you will have to fill
it out again from scratch. One small point I noticed on Emily's Application was that on page 9, she did
not DRAW a catwalk. She copied a picture from the internet there. This is not what we want. We want
a hand drawing of your concept of a catwalk. Please make sure that you draw one there. Also, please,
in all future correspondence to me, do not use Blue or Purple Colored Fonts! I despise all colored fonts.

The next step is the two page contract. It must be read, and signed. Please return those two pages, too.

The final step is the security picture. In order for you to become an employee here, we must have the
security picture, exactly as I described it to Emily. No picture equals no job equals no payments to you.
Please take this seriously. I do not like to repeat myself.
Enclosed in attachments, please find the two page contract for employment, the 10-page Apllication, and
the security picture form moosechuckleID10-T2.jpg. Please print out all the pages,
sign the contract form and security picture form. For the security picture form, you
will need to hold the form at chest level with your index fingers on the dots on the edges
of the form, and have someone take a picture of you from the top of your head to waist.
Scan all three documents and return them to me. All three documents are absolutely
necessary for any payments to be given, so return them promptly.

Once we review your employment application and contract, we will let you know if you
have been chosen for our team, and let you know which job locations or clients we will
offer you or match you with for our mutual benefit. Again, thank you for considering
Moosechuckle Modeling.

I was very disappointed to hear that Emily didn't have the time to become an agent with us.
Perhaps she can be one of your models? I really have high hopes for her, and I think that
if she is as athletic as she says I would have tons of clients to set her up with. We need
women who are nicely muscled and toned for many jobs here. Please try and convince her
to do some modeling work for us. If she agrees, then we need her security picture too, and her
signed contract. Her Application has been approved already.

Warmest regards,

Patricia C
Executive Secretary
Moosechuckle Modeling Enterprises LLC

attachments: MMContract.pdf, moosechuckleID10-T2.jpg
CC:Randy 0ldman

Patricia C to rashidi
show details 12:40 PM

Dear Mr. Rashidi,

oops! just in case Emily didn't give you the forms you need...here they are.
Please save the blank forms for your models to fill out, when you round them up.
They must all complete all of the forms and picture requirements.

Thank you,
Pat
Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Update. Mr. Rashidi writes back. Smile
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:27 PM
subject Re: Hello Moosechuckle Modeling Managements !!

Dear Pat,
nice reading from you again,i had all you said,i will act accordingly,am sorry for the mistakes in the form send,i will do it accordingly because i realy want to work with your company.As for miss emily,i don't understand why she decide not to continue,but i will talk with her okay.Does any model i introduced need to fill the form and the contract form too.Well i will send mine as soon as i get them filled okay.
thanks
from rashidi.
=======
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Tue, Sep 28, 2010

Dear Rashidi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
I look forward to your correctly completed forms. Just tell Emily that $10,000 is on the line to become an employee, plus 3%
of all signed contracts with her clients. Maybe that will motivate her. To answer your question about needing forms for each model, the answer is yes. We need the same exact forms and security pictures for each model applying here.

Regards,
Pat
Very pleasant exchange so far, Randy O. I can't wait to get those security pics, to see the caliber of models we will have to choose from. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great work as always, Slaphappy Very Happy I love your mugu moving poetry!

Quote:
i will act accordingly,am sorry for the mistakes in the form send,i will do it accordingly

That´s the M00sie spirit! He will go far in the company! Jill´s call has really motivated him.

It is strange, however, that "uncle" ("father" on the phone at 1 AM) shares the same phones with his niece/daughter. I woudn´t trust him until a security photo is done Smile

As a side note, too bad, I seem to be unable to match the two phone numbers with the spare car parts salesguy in Dakar. It´s something I am just privately interested in: Does a salesman really do 419 besides? Sad Is that worth it?? What a plain idiot!

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Curious German wrote:
Quote:
Does a salesman really do 419 besides? Is that worth it??
Some "legitmate" businessmen do also do 419. Caleb in Abuja, Hectorroid's travelmate to Yankari also ran a telecommunications company. How else would some of them be able to launder their stolen booty? It sure beats dealing with a crooked banker, who would demand a nice percentage. Mad And just because they are also 419 scammers, that doesn't mean that they don't use it to set up or run legitimate businesses. I'm sure there are plenty more other examples of this going on. Maybe Rashidi's business is doing poorly, but that is no excuse for scamming on the side.

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Darlington is such an idiot. We will never lose him. I think he loves Pat. Very Happy
Quote:
from darlington
to Patricia
date Wed, Sep 29, 2010

Pat,

With all due respect i can not do that which you request, i am a man of policy and i cant betray my proud because you want to send me money.I am a young and vibrant person that know where am going.

So keep the money to yourself,just that am happy the company is progressing in line with the foundation goal and aspiration. I wish you well as your pilot the affair of the company to a promise land.

DARLINGTON.
What a trip this guy is! Laughing

Pat, sweet-as-ever, writes back:
Quote:
from Patricia
to darlington
date Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 4:30 PM

Dearest Darlington,

Well, well. You have surprised me with your very strong convictions and principles. But, I guess those strong policies do not extend into promises that you have made during your employment with us, have they? I really don't understand why you
would feel so strongly about a simple picture and apology, when you have done both in the past without so much as a peep
of protest. I think that it is probably because you see this picture request as "work," and you do not like work. You seem to
avoid it at all cost. You say that you know where you are going. I hope it is to the unemployment line, and not to Prostitution Street, although, with your pretty boy looks, I'm sure you could shag tons of male clients and make some serious cash.

We will hold onto your cash in an escrow account, gathering interest for now, Darlington. I'm not too confident that your young and vibrant ideas will ever reach fruition. You know how right I am with sizing up our employees, and knowing their strengths
and weaknesses. I know you so well, I can practically read your mind, Darlington. Your money will be here when you come back, you can count on that. You certainly will be back, my dearest one. Smile

Thank you for your well wishes for our company, Darlington. Africa IS the promised land, and we and our working agents are making oodles and oodles of cold, hard cash. Buckets of it! We have had to install security vaults like the banks have, at all of the Simba Safari Camps, just to keep it all safe and sound.

See you around the bush, Darlington. Wear some sensible high footwear, to protect yourself from the snakes.

Sweet regards for now,
Pat Wink
Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
inglewood
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish to say thank you for a very enjoyable week of reading, and keep going with this great modeling business.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow! You read the whole thing? I don't think I even did that! We are all glad you are enjoying it. Very Happy Welcome to Eater, inglewood. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update! Mr. Rashidi hand writes his forms this time.
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 11:50 AM

subject Hello Madam Pat !!

Goodday Madam Pat,
a short note to say hello and inquire if your receive my form?pls let me know and update me with the nest step okay,I hope to read from you soon.
regards
rashidi.

=====
rashidi to Pat
show details Sep 30
Dear Pat,
thanks for your prompt respond,i am sending my forms,so see it attached and let me know the nest step okay,I hope to work with your company,and i promised to give you the best of me.So get back to me regarding the nest step okay.I have talked to emily as you said,if she is ready i will let you know okay.I hope to read from you again.
regards
from rashidi.

New and Improved! Application attached! Smile

hmmm... His t-shirt says "Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club" !!
Here is their website: http://www.nechevygmc.org/
It's somewhere in Massachusetts, I think.
Pat will have to ask him if he's a "Silverado Man."
And where did he get that T-shirt? !!
Will Randy approve his Application and find a Development Coordiantor for Rashidi?
Pat wants this man!! OOO! Very Happy
Quote:
from Patricia
to rashidi
date Sun, Oct 3, 2010

Dearest Mr. Rashidi,

I have indeed received your completed application and security picture. I will send your forms to our Human Resources Manager, Randy. If he approves your application, it will be sent before the board for a vote. If the motion gets passed in
committee, they will inform me and Randy to set you up with an Agent Development Coordinator, probably Cammy White,
who will get you started on your first Moosechuckle Modeling assignment. Please listen closely and follow your Coordinator's instructions to the letter, as she has vast experience in getting our agents into successful and profitable business with our
high paying clients. Remember, as an agent you will not only receive your starting quarterly salary at our next MM African site event, but after the client's contract is signed, you will also receive 6% of the total contract amount. So, do a great job, listen to our advice, and you will soon be soaring high with the rest of us in this business.
As a voting member of the board, you have my vote so far for approval and I'm sure Randy will feel the same way.

By the way, I noticed that in your security picture, you were wearing a T-shirt with, "Northeast Chevy/GMC Truck Club" on it.
Where did you get that T-shirt? Are you a Silverado Man? I like big, strong, truck driver types. They are so manly, I just
love to drive them insane, if you know what I mean. Do you have a big, long, fat tail pipe? They make deep rumbling sounds like nightly bedroom activities, oo, I better stop here. Smile

Warmest regards,
Pat Smile
Laughing

Here are our next agent's forms. Smile
Application - Eerily similar to Emily's application. Lazy lad. Nice leg drawing!
http://www.4shared.com/photo/7PvRpHao/1_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/pJ0o8yzj/2_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/5zHjke48/3_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/pTptUF61/4_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/NAJlOKye/5_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/oqeh2C3h/6_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/T5HXpec-/7_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/hB-PxlaW/8_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/tJgpyDzq/9_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/dS33RPdv/10_online.html

Contract
http://www.4shared.com/photo/TsFgEt3X/11_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/12xyMX7t/12_online.html

Security Pic ID-10T
http://www.4shared.com/photo/7h0aO4ve/13_online.html
http://www.4shared.com/photo/mi4kNziu/PICS.html

edit: company name
edit : lad name

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cammy is here to help. I know she's been quiet lately, what with her father's condition and all (SlapHappy knows whereof I speak).

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, Yastreb. I'll fill you in next time I see you. FrumpyBB and I have an excellent modality to try, if the lad is willing, and can rustle up the kind of models that we are looking for. After all, he bragged about how great he was in gathering models, as he put it. Let's make him put our (his) money where his big fat mouth is. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ inglewood, thank you very much for your wonderful feedback Very Happy I´d have served you a few cans (!) of coffee if I had been near.

@ Yastreb, would be great!

@ Slaphappy, so do you think he has the potential for our little idea? Wink It´s just one and one counted altogether, it might indeed be more fun than the Gambia modality.
Glad Ranjid (name...) is so eager with forms and stuff Smile

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Given the recent sporting events in Australia, I think that drumming up support for the Magpies in Africa would be the way to go...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A new hope : Lamidu Sanusi (or similar) Very Happy

Quote:
IP: 200.109.127.76
Subject: INFORMATION
Tel:

DEAR

THANKS VERY MUCH FOR YOUR KIND MAIL AND OFFER.
AS YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW,I AM A PROFESSIONAL BANKER AND PRESENTLY THE
GOVERNOR OF CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA(CBN)
ALTHOUGH YOUR OFFER SOUNDS INTERESTING BUT I CAN'T SAY FOR SURE NOW HOW
SOON I CAN BE ABLE TO MAKEW TIME AND INTRODUCE SOME MODELLING FOLKS TO YOU.
THIS IS BECAUSE MY DAILY ENGAGEMNENTS AT THIS PERIOD IS SOME HOW CHOKED UP
DUE TO THE FACT THAT WE ARE IN THE LAST FINANCIAL QUARTER OF THE YEAR,2010
AND EVERY EFFORTS IS BEEN MADE TO CLEAR SO MANY CONTRACTS AND OTHER VARIOUS
PAYMENTS UNDER FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA CONTRACTS BOTH LONG
OUTSTANDING DEBTS AND NEW ONES BEFORE 23RD OF DEC.2010.

BESIDES THIS I STILL WOULD LIKE TO RUN SOME OTHER FINANCIAL DEALS WITH YOU
IF YOU SO DESIRES SINCE I CAN USE MY POSITION TO INCLUDE YOUR NAME IN OUR
CURRENT PAYMANT VOURCHER AS ONE OF THE INDEBITED FOREIGN CONTRACTORS WHOSE
FUND IS APPROVED FOR PAYMENT UNDER THIS CURRENT PAYMENT EXCERCISE NOW.

I HAVE THE CAPACITY OF DEBITING THE SUM OF $16M WHICH CAN BE TRANSFERED TO
YOU THROUGH AN ACCOUNT YOU WILL PROVIDE FOR OUR MUTUAL SHARING IF YOU WOULD
AGREE WITH ME BUT PLS YOU MUST ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT DISAPPOINT ME
FOR ANY REASON IF YOU WILL CONCEED TO THIS DEAL.

IN MY FINAL WORD,YOU SHOULD CALL ME ON MY MOBILE PHONE NO.
IF YOU HAVE AGREED TO THIS DEAL AND ALSO FORWARD YOUR WOULD RECEIVING
ACCOUNT AND YOUR DIRECT CONTACT TELEPHONE NOS TO ME IMMEDITELY TO START THE
PROCESS IN EARNEST.
THANK YOU
DR.SANUSI LAMIDO SANUSI

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Frumpy, Pat will try her charm on the bank manager, but you know how arrogant bankers can be! And Pat can have a rather short fuse at times. It will be a tall order, trying to make Mr. Sansui work the Moosechuckle way! With personal sacrifice, dedication, and the desire to succeed the right way in life, like Randy and Pat do. Very Happy

I have great news and good news!! First the good news!

Whipping boi, Darlington responded to Pat's sarcastic email with conciliation!
Quote:
========
from darlington
to Patricia
date Fri, Oct 8, 2010
subject HOW ARE YOU????????

Dear PAT,

I have consult widely regarding this issue and the ask me to apologies to the company. Despite the apology i will not tie goat on my waist or carry and paper on my hand and take a shot.

If you are okay with this, i will apologies formal to the company but if it is not okay with you and you still stand your ground that i must follow the procedure then count me out.

Darlington

CHAOOOOOOO
Hmmm... send him the formal apology form floating around Eater, or stand my ground, and go for the goat pic? There is a tough decision. What say you, Mr. Frumpenstein? Very Happy Laughing

It seems that Uncle Rashidi has an active libido. Sweet. Laughing
Quote:
from rashidi
to Patricia
date Mon, Oct 4, 2010

Dear Pat,
nice reading from you again,and glad that to hear that you received my form,and am also happy that you have voted for me,i pray the i win the vote from the other board directors, because am willing to work with you guys.
About my shirt,i bought it here,and am not a truck driver but i trained alot, i go to gym all time,and any lady that comes my way,never forget me in her life.My pipe is not that long but my ladies enjoys it hope you understand. But i am sorry to say that am married,so any affairs outside is not sure,but it can happen accidentaly,hope you understand, if i may ask,were you the person that ask me sing the last time she called? i enjoy talking with her,because she has a nice and cool voice. Well pat,update me with the nest step of the job okay,i look forward to read from you again,bye and have a nice and stay bless too.
warmest regards
from rashidi.
I think that nice and cool voice he is referring to is Eater's TheLovelyJill. In fact, i'm sure of it! Pat can't sing like that! Pat will tell him that the lovely woman is her sister!! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic