SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Abandoned

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been away for a while.
A lot of stuff happened in my personal and professional life, and my baits started to feel like extra work i didn't need.

But last week I started replying to a couple of scams again, and this week I got a new mentee assigned, so I guess I'm dabbling back in.

This is one I abandoned back in july:

Jason wrote:
Hello,

My name is Mr.Jason smith, I am the credit manager in a bank here in the United Kingdom. I am contacting you of a business transfer, of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything has been taken care off, and all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. PROPOSITION; I am the account officer of a foreigner named Richard Burson who died in an air crash along with his wife on the 31st October 1999 in an Egyptian airline 990 with other passengers on board. You can confirm this from the website below which was published by BBC WORLD NEWS. WEBSITE.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/502503.stm

Since his death, none of his next-of-kin are alive to make claims for this money as his heir, because they all died in the same accident himself and his wife (May their soul rest in peace). We cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased, as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds (£7,800,000.00) seven million eight hundred thousand pounds to be released in your favor as the beneficiary's next of kin. Because after ten years the money will be called back to the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and the money shared amongst the directors of the bank. so it is on this note i decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the next of kin/beneficiary to this funds rather than allow the bank directors to share this money amongst themselves at the end of the year. It may interest you to know that we have secured from the probate an order of mandamus to locate any of the deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of our mutual business endeavor by furnishing me with the following information if you are interested.

1. A Beneficiary name..In order for me to prepare the document for transfer of the funds in your name.
2. Direct Telephone and fax numbers...For our personal contact and mutual trust in each other. (50/50)share for both party 50% comes to my account and 50% to your account. I intend to retire after the conclusion of this transaction.

If this proposal is acceptable by you, please endeavor to contact me immediately. Do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you, I await your urgent mail.

Regards,

Mr.Jason smith
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,
How did you come across my personal email address?
Thanks,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
Hello,

My name is Mr.Jason smith, I am …

… you will not be responsible for any financial cost in this transaction.It will be taken care of.
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
You already sent me that, but I'd like to know how you came across my personal email address, because I am usually very careful about it.
Thanks for the information. You have to understand that I am not familiar with matters like these, but it seems like a profitable proposal. Can you explain in simple terms how you see the whole transaction going? And also just a bit about yourself personally? I'd like to get a feeling for who I'm talking to.
I am 36 years old, I live in Marietta, Georgia, and I'm not married. I've worked for a local facilities company here for about 6 years.

Hope to hear back from you.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
Hello Bolleboos,

thank you for your response to my email. as you know the funds are in the bank..i was the accounting officer of the deceased before he passed on i managed his briefs at the bank here..i took care of his finances..but when he died he left no will or next of kin to his estate...and i am the only one that knows about this..so i decided to find a partner that is trustworthy and honest to do this business with..so what i plan to do is to make you the legal beneficiary to the funds that is the next of kin to his estate..but do bear in mind that the money is in the bank, its not in my hands..you can only lay claims to the funds legally..but before we can begin this transaction i will need to send you an agreement paper work this will stand as a guarantee so that i can be sure of my share as the fund gets to your account, please expect my call thank you..
Jason

Hi Jason,
You already sent me that, but I'd like to know how you came across my personal email address, because I am usually very careful about it. Thanks for the information. You have to understand that I am not familiar with matters like these, but it seems like a profitable proposal. Can you explain in simple terms how you see the whole transaction going? And also just a bit about yourself personally? I'd like to get a feeling for who I'm talking to.
I am 36 years old, I live in Marietta, Georgia, and I'm not married.
I've worked for a local facilities company here for about 6 years.
Hope to hear back from you.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
Thanks for your explanation. How's everything going for you over there? Hope you're doing well.
This transaction of yours, would it involve any forgery, or any illegal action on my part? If so, I'd like to be aware of the risks involved, and how to avoid those.
Please let me know how you would see things progressing from here.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
this transaction will done legally and there will not be any forgery..send me your full names, phone numbers and mailing address so we can move forward..jason
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,
Thank you for your prompt reply.
My details are:
Mr. Bolleboos
Born 8/XX/1973
XXX Peachtree Pkwy
Marietta, 30061 GA, USA
Please let me know if there is any paperwork you need me to sign, and keep me posted on any progress.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
i am sending you the agreement paper for you to sign as we discussed.this paper will serve as an agreement between the both of us, just like a trust to see that we both get our due money at the end of the day..you are to sign this paper and then have it sent to my fax or as an attachment to a mail to my email.. here is my fax number FAX +44 7006 077 279.

JASON SMITH
TEL +44 7746840072
TEL +44702 409 1679
FAX +44 7006 077 279
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,
I have printed and signed the document you sent me.
Please keep me updated on any news.
Thanks,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
Hello Bolleboos,

Please send me a copy to my email as an attachment, or you can send it via fax to my fax number thank you.

Jason Smith..
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
I thought I had attached it to my last message, but it seems I didn't. Sorry for that. Here it is.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos

Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
Now at this stage,you will have to make a formal application to my bank requesting that the funds be released to you as the next of kin to the late MR. Richard Burson
Below is the text of the application you are going to make, all you have to do is write the application and send it via fax to the bank.The bank's fax number is fax-44-705-361-9348 and the banks email address is [email protected]
You should endeavour to notify me as soon as you have sent the application.As I had told you before, I happen to be the Head of the private banking sector which supervises the probing and verification panel.
You should know that as soon as your application is considered,and approved, you are the only one that would have direct access to the funds,you would be expected to act in the full capacity as the beneficiary of the funds. I would be right here to monitor events from here and also give advise where necessary. All I want from you as I had said before is your total commitment to this project and prompt response to issues as they come.
I would be looking forward to hearing from you soonest my good friend.
Best regards,
Jason
NOTE: Below is the application text.
THE GENERAL MANAGER
BANKING SERVICES DEPARTMENT
Barclays INTERNATIONAL BANK PLC
LODNON,UNITED KINGDOM
DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF INHERITED FUND TO THE
NEXT OF KIN OF LATE MR. Richard Burson.
I, -(your full name)----- SITUATED AT, (your address)
NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE MR. Richard Burson, A DECEASED
CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK,WHO IS
DECEASED,HEREBY DO WISH TO APPLY FOR THE RELEASE TO ME
OF AN INHERITED FUND TOTALLING SEVEN MILLION
EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS (£7,800,000.00) (write in
words too)PRESENTLY DEPOSITED BY YOUR BANK AT A
SECURITY HOLDING FIRM UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF MY
DECEASED UNCLE.
I WAS NOTIFIED OF THE ABOVE INHERITANCE AS THE NEXT OF
KIN TO LATE MR. Richard Burson THROUGH A PROBATE ORDER
OF MADAMUS FROM THE PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT OF YOUR
BANK. I REFER YOU TO YOUR PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT
FOR PROPER BANK CO-ORDINATES AND REFERENCES OF LATE MR
Richard Burson.IN THIS REGARD, I HAD FURTHER
BROUGHT THIS TO THE NOTICE OF OTHER IMMEDIATE FAMILY
MEMBERS AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THEIR CONSENT TO MY
CLAIM OF THE FUND.
I WISH FOR THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERED VIA ANY MEANS
APPLICABLE
TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF THIS APPLICATON IS TREATED IN
EARNEST
AND GRANTED. PROMPTLY.
THANK YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
(Sign)
N.B: INCLUDE ALL YOUR CONTACT DETAILS,THAT IS YOUR
TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS AND ALSO YOUR EMAIL ADDRESSES SO THAT THE BANK
WILL NOT FIND IT HARD
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

Excuse me if I am missing something here, but I've never been in contact with any family members of the late Mr Burton.

Can you clarify how that is supposed to work?

Thanks,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

How're you getting along?
Please let me know if there is some kind of trouble that I should worry about.

Best,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
have you sent the letter to the bank, you can send it again
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
What I was referring to, there was something in the text for the letter that I wanted to know about. Should I change it to reflect that it was you?
Thanks for your guidance.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
no, the bank must not know that you know me..okay.just fill out the letter and send to the bank
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
I will look into it some more, but I feel a bit insecure about it.
Tomorrow morning I have to leave to Las Vegas for a trade show. I will no be online a lot, but I will check my email from time to time.
My problem is that I don't want to get into any kind of trouble when I send a letter writing things that are not exactly true.
What are the risks involved for me personally?
Please understand my position. I have never been involved in anything like this before, so I really don't know what I can expect.
Take good care for now. Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
you do not have to worry about anything, everything will be done legally..and you will not get into any kind of trouble...jason
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
Sorry for the long silence. After the trade show I had to fly to Hamburg, Germany to visit a customer. I was stuck there for a while because most of the air traffic was disturbed, but it now looks like I get to fly back home by the end of this week.
As soon as I get back I will look into the issue and get in contact with the bank.
Thank you for bearing with me.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
Hello Bolleboos,
Thank you for your response i have waiting for you to update me please send the letter to the bank and get back to me.
Jason
/me wrote:
DEAR SIR,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF INHERITED FUND TO THE
NEXT OF KIN OF LATE MR. Richard Burson.
I, Bolleboos, SITUATED IN Marietta, Georgia, USA,
NEXT OF KIN TO THE LATE MR. Richard Burson, A DECEASED
CUSTOMER OF YOUR BANK,WHO IS
DECEASED,HEREBY DO WISH TO APPLY FOR THE RELEASE TO ME
OF AN INHERITED FUND TOTALLING SEVEN MILLION
EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS (£7,800,000.00) (write in
words too)PRESENTLY DEPOSITED BY YOUR BANK AT A
SECURITY HOLDING FIRM UNDER THE INSTRUCTION OF MY
DECEASED UNCLE.
I WAS NOTIFIED OF THE ABOVE INHERITANCE AS THE NEXT OF
KIN TO LATE MR. Richard Burson THROUGH A PROBATE ORDER
OF MADAMUS FROM THE PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT OF YOUR
BANK. I REFER YOU TO YOUR PRIVATE BANKING DEPARTMENT
FOR PROPER BANK CO-ORDINATES AND REFERENCES OF LATE MR
Richard Burson. IN THIS REGARD, I HAD FURTHER
BROUGHT THIS TO THE NOTICE OF OTHER IMMEDIATE FAMILY
MEMBERS AND I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THEIR CONSENT TO MY
CLAIM OF THE FUND.
I WISH FOR THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERED VIA ANY MEANS
APPLICABLE
TO MY BANK ACCOUNT.
I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF THIS APPLICATON IS TREATED IN
EARNEST
AND GRANTED. PROMPTLY.
THANK YOU.
YOURS FAITHFULLY,
Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
I have sent the letter to your bank like yo utold me to.
Even tho you assured me that everything is legal, I still dont feel too good about sending it. I dont know what will happen to me if they find out I am not in fact related to this Mr. Burson.
I will let you know when they reply to me.
Talk to you soon,
-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:
ATTENTION: Bolleboos
Dear Sir

This is to officially notify you of the deposit of £7,800,000:00 with us in the Barclays Bank plc London United Kingdom.

In order for us to liquidate the financial instrument used to make this deposit and credit the funds to your bank account, we would require to verify your claim subject to your funds release and transfer into your nominated bank account. This is as mandated by law.

Thus, you are advised to download the attached
1. FUNDS RELEASE VERIFICATION FORM T11, fill and have it returned to us immediately
2. WIll and TESTAMENT document which proof you as the beneficiary of the funds.
3. Send a valid form of identification .International Passport or Drivers License.

Please note that this Verification process usually takes between 24-72 hours, depending on the nature of the financial instrument received.
Upon completion of this Verification Process/Screening, you would be contacted by us with further details on when you shall be receiving your funds in your nominated bank account.
Please have your FUNDS RELEASE VERIFICATION FORM T11 sent in immediately and await further contact from us. Note also that there is a maximum allowable time by law, for which we can hold these funds here unclaimed. Be informed that failure to receive your FUNDS RELEASE VERIFICATION FORM T11 within 72 hours of receipt of this fax will result to your payment being delayed or your funds returned to source. If you require any further clarification on the above, you can contact your assigned duty/payment officer, Mr. William clarks direct on telephone number +44-Tel: +44 7624 103 544 Ext 2 between the hours of 9am-5pm UK time (Mondays-Fridays).

Please note that the bank, reserves the right to decline payments/transfers if any irregularities are noticed.
We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
BARCLAYS INTERNATIONAL BANK
Tina Woods
accounts..
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,
Your bank sent me a form I have to complete and submit. Most of it is pretty clear, like my name and address and nationality, but they also ask about my next of kin. Should I supply Mr. Burson's information here, or someone who would be my next of kin, like a family member?
Best,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
your own next of kin
/me wrote:
Dear sir,
I hereby submit the completed T11 form that you asked me for.
As for the will and testament document, I can't send it along, because I don't have it.
Please keep me informed of any progress.
Sincere thanks,
-Bolleboos

Tina wrote:
it is very important that you send to this office a copy of the will and testament so we can verify your claim

TINA WOODS
accounts..

Jason wrote:
Hello Bolleboos,

Here is the will i got from my lawyer send it with other requirement.
Thank you.
Jason
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

Thanks for the documents, and sorry for the misunderstanding. I was under the impression that if there were a will with a designated beneficiary, you would not have had to go out and try to find someone to serve as one. This is why I told her that I had no will.

I will forward these to Ms. Woods.

Talk to you soon,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

I have made inquiries with the people who contacted me, and they supplied me with a copy of the will of Mr. Burson. Hereby I forward it, like you has requested from me.
Hope to hear back from you soon.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,
I just noticed that I forgot to attach the document to my last mail.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Here it is.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:
Dear Sir,

We want to also notify you that we have received the T11 form and also received a copy of your ID and the Will and Testament which is very important in your verification proceeding.

Please note that we have commence with your verification proceeding today and we shall get back to you within the next 24-48 working hours once your funds release verification and authentication process has been fully completed and further information pertaining to your funds release shall be communicated to you at that time.

Please note that the bank, reserves the right to decline payments/transfers if any irregularities are noticed.confirm the reciept of this message

If you require any further clarification on the above, you can contact your assigned duty/payment officer, Mr. William clarks direct on telephone number +44-Tel: +44 7624 103 544 Ext 2 between the hours of 9am-5pm UK time (Mondays-Fridays).

Please note that the bank, reserves the right to decline payments/transfers if any irregularities are noticed.

We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
Tina Woods
accounts..

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
Just a quick update.
Miss Woods from barclays london confirmed receipt of the documents and I should hear back from them within 2 days. I will let you know when I hear more from them.
Best,
-Bolleboos

Jason wrote:
thank you for keeping me posted
Tina wrote:

Dear Sir,

Congratulations ,With reference to our last email message to you, we are pleased to inform you that the verification process on your payment file has been concluded, your inheritance funds have been approved for payment, all is cleared and approved for final payment to you Please note that you are expected as the beneficiary of this funds (£7,800,000:00 ) to furnish this office with your complete bank information or the account you wish your inheritance funds to be wired to And a written note authorizing this office to wire the funds to your numinated account this note must be duly signed with a valid form of identity( Drivers license or international passport) If you require any further clarification on the above, you can contact your assigned duty/payment officer, Mr. Clark Littlefield directly on telephone number +44-Tel: +44 7624 103 544 between the hours of 9am-5pm UK time (Mondays-Fridays).

We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
Tina Woods
accounts..

/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.
I would like you to use the following account information to transfer the account of the late Mr. Burson into:

Bank of America, Marietta branch, Georgia
Routing# 026009593
Acct#: 710893963
Holder: Mr. B. Boos

This account was opened just for this purpose, as I would not want to transfer such an amount into my day to day checking account. I was assured by my account manager that it should be no problem.

Hope you have a good weekend.
best regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Dear Jason,

I sent everything to the bank. Then I sent them the bank account information for the account that I had opened especially for this, and I told them that that was the account that I want them to use.

As soon as I hear back from them, I will let you know.

Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:
Dear Sir,

Attached to this email is a copy of your inheritance funds wire transfer to your nominated account..

We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
Tina Woods
accounts..

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

How was your weekend? Hope everything is going well for you.

Your bank confirms that they wired the money from Mr. Burson's account into the account I gave them.
Please advice on how I would handle things from here.

I don't have much time right now, but this is it in a nutshell.

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
helow is my sister's account information, which you will wire my share of £3,900,000 (THREE MILLION NINE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS)....I thank you for everything..your friend jason

BANK NAME : ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
BANK ADDRESS : 1/2 COPPERFIELDS, SPITAL STREET, DARTFORD. KENT DA1 2DE. UK
NAME OF ACCOUNT : SONIA SMITH
ACCOUNT (S/A) NUMBER : 582 87 380
SORT CODE : 10-29-98
SWIFT CODE :/ RBOS GB 4L
ROUNTING CODE/ IBAN : GB34 RBOS 3806 8762 8432 72
Tina wrote:
ATTENTION: Mr. Bolleboos

Dear Sir,

This office wish to inform you that we have placed a Stop Order on your funds transfer into your nominated account.
Please note that we have been infomed by the Barclays Bank Auditors , that you have to provide the cost of transfer (COT) £7,800. (seven thousand, eight hundred pounds) before the stop order can be lifted..we secerely appologise for this event, but please do make the cost of transfer available as soon as possible, so your inheritance fund will hit your account in 8hrs..
be inform that this stop order was instructed by the Barclays Bank Auditors, And your account will not accept this funds till the cost of transfer is paid, it is mandatory, and it can not be deducted, more so your inheritance funds is on transit

TINA WOODS
accounts..

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

Less than 30 minutes after you sent me you last email, I got a message from Ms. Woods from your bank, stating that the auditors of the bank put a stop order on the transfer because my account can not accept the funds. I will ask Ms. Woods what is going on, because my account is with a different bank, so I don't really understand.

At this moment, the funds from Mr. Burson does not show up on my bank account. As soon as it does, I will wire 50% of it to you in the account that you supplied for it, just like I said I would.

Please just hold on while I try and find out what's the matter.

Best,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
tovalds,
what has happened please sort it out..i hope..i could not sleep last night waiting to hear from you..
/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

This is regarding your last message to me, in which you informed me that your bank has put a stop order on a transfer to my account. Apparently, a bank auditor found that there are outstanding fees? This seems very strange, as I would expect that something like that would show up immediately and prevent the transfer from being made.

I don't know how any audit at Barclays could affect my account that I opened especially for this transfer. Could you please double check on your side that this issue is not some mistake, and how it could lead to this situation? I will make inquiries so as to fid out anything and everything I can and get back to you as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

I am making inquiries with Ms. Woods from your bank and with my own bank, to see what could be wrong.
As soon as I know more I will let you know. If it turns out to be on your end, I will have you look into it.

-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:
ATTENTION: Mr. Bolleboos

Dear Sir,

There is no mistake from this office, the system automatucally notified us that a cost of transfer has to be paid for your inheritance funds to go through to your account..i would advice that you make arrangement to provide the cost of transfer fees so the wire transfer can be done
TINA WOODS
accounts..

/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

I'm sure you are following normal procedures, and working thoroughly.
What worried me what the statement about my account not being able to accept any transfers. I have not yet had the chance to make inquiries with my bank about this, but I will do so today after work. Again, I'm sure that you and your office are carrying out your work correctly.

Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:

Dear Sir,
This office is yet to hear from you in respect to your inheritance funds, the inland revenue has notified us to give them a feed back on this matter, there maybe an ultimatum, usually the funds will be sent back to the government. when nothing is done.

TINA WOODS
accounts..

/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

In regards to our earlier correspondence,
I have made inquiries with my bank. My account manager confirmed that the account that I had opened for this is perfectly in order to receive an international transfer from your bank.

Please check whether the problem is on your end somehow. Hopefully you can find out what went wrong.

Thank you for your help.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
the funds can not be wired to your account unless the cot is paid
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,

Long tim since last contact. How have you been?

Regarding our transfer, Ms. Woods from your bank says that my account can not receive the transfer until some COT (cost of transfer) is paid. I have asked my own account manager and he says that the account is good to accept and receive any transfer.
Do you know about something like a COT and is it normal for making a bank transfer? I've made bank transfers myself, also to different banks albeit domestic banks, and never got any issues with anything like this.

What do you think I should say to Ms. Woods?

Please get back to me soon.
Thanks so far and kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
C.O.T is a cost of transfer that is charged during money transfer from one account to the other depending on the type of account. what i would suggest is that we both raise this money so as to finish this transfer and go about our business, instead of wasting time..so how much can you raise so we can complete this business soonest and have this money in your account
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,
Thanks for your explanation, but like I said, I have never encountered this before. Now I would really like to ask someone from the department who placed the stop order, but I'm afraid that Ms. Woods may think that I'm difficult.
For now I will tell her we're trying to come up with the money, but she wrote me that the fees is $7800.
Take care for now, I will keep you posted as always.
Best,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
ok my good friemd keep me posted, also send me your direct number so i can call you..jason
/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

In regards to your last message to me, frankly it seemed quite harsh. I would almost say rude, but I doubt it meets the standards expected for external communications. I don't think I deserve that, as I have always been polite.

As for the COT itself. I understand that this fee is required, but it is quite an amount, and I am still working to come up with it. Could you please get me in contact with someone from the department that issued the stop order?

Thank you for bearing with me.
Best regards
-Bolleboos

Tina wrote:
Dear Sir
I apologise if i sounded harsh, was trying to get the message across, as we recieved telex from the island revenue, to see that the COT is paid so your inheritance funds can be released quickly so the auditors can come in.that not withstanding if the COT is not paid then the funds will be returned to the government until further notice.i understand that theses fees are high but it is a stipulation from the inland revenue, they monitor foreign transaction closely, i advice that your sort out the fees so your inheritance funds can be released, below is the details of your accounting officer

If you require any further clarification on the above, you can contact your assigned duty/payment officer, Mr. William clarks direct on telephone number +44-Tel: +44 7624 103 544 Ext 2 between the hours of 9am-5pm UK time (Mondays-Fridays).

We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
Tina Woods
accounts..

Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
any news yet, i have not heard from you what was the outcome with the bank,jason
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

How're you getting on?
I've been in contact with the bank, and it seems they do need this c.o.t. fee. Now the amount for this is 7800 gbp. Now I'm thinking of some construction with the bank that I want to request, but I'm not sure they will accept it.
Of course I will keep you posted on everything.
Thanks and best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
like i said to safe time it is better we raise tht money then so we can conclude this business. i do not trust that the bank guys will go the other way..what do we do now..jason
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
where are you, i have not heard from what is going on, have there been any news as yet..contact me so we can conclude this business..your friend jason
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

All is fine. Thanks for your concern. I hope all is fine with you as well.

I want to ask the bank if they can do a transfer for a smaller amount, and leave the rest as a security bond.
Then it will be no problem anymore to come up with the COT. Alternatively, I'm sure this fund would provide more than enough credit to work out a loan from them.
But I hope that won't be necessary.

Don't worry, I keep you updated on any news.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

How are you doing today?
I was glad to read your last mail, and your apology is of course accepted. I am not one to dwell on the past, or to let something like this come in the way.

As a way to be able to comply with the c.o.t. fees, would it be possible to do a transfer for a smaller amount, and keep the remainder as a security bond? It would then obviously be no problem to come up with the fees, or any extra fees that this may incur.

If I want to talk to Mr. Clarks about it, can you ask him to write me, or if I should call him, is he familiar with my case?

Thank you for your help.
Regards,
-Bolleboos
Tina wrote:

Dear Sir,
you inheritance funds can not be released without the payment of teh C.O.T
the inland revenue has notified us to return the funds if the C.O.T is not paid before monday 14-06-2010, usually the funds will be sent back to the government. when nothing is done.

TINA WOODS
accounts..

/me wrote:
Dear Ms. Woods,

Thank you again for guiding me. I understand that I have to pay this fee before you release my inheritance. However, I don't have that amount ready right now.
I have tried to come up with some construction where part of the fund to be transfered would be used towards these fees, but I understand that this would still require some transfer first.
Would it be possible that I apply for a loan from your bank, and in stead of crediting it to me, put it directly towards the fee. Or if not, would you be able, with your background and experience in this kind of issues, to suggest or advice me?

Thank you and warm regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
what is the situation , i have not heard from you what is goind on is there any news yet..jason
Jason wrote:
SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBERS, SO WE COULD TALK
/me wrote:
Hi Jason,
I am still in contact with Ms. Woods. She told me that they can not make even a smaller transfer and keep the remainder as a security bond. I have the feeling that it is a bit of a bacon and egg problem.
Naturally, I will keep you updated as always.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
my suggestions is that lets raise this money and settle this problem..the more we spend time i do not know what will happen..also i need you phone number..jason
Tina wrote:
Dear Sir
your inheritance funds have been sent bank to barclays bank, once the cost of transfer is not paid the funds will be given to the government, as required by the inland revenue..find attached to this mail a copy of your bank statement as at when funds was returned..

We Remain,
Yours Truly,
ACCOUNTS.
Tina Woods
accounts..

/me wrote:
Hi Jason,

For me it is going to be problematic to come up with such a large amount on such short notice. But I agree that it would probably be the best thing to do. I had to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly, which is where I am now, but I'm flying back to the USA on wednesday, and will contact you to see what we can arrange.
For now, best wishes, and talk to you soon.

-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
okay, i shall wait to hear from you, so we can complete this business..jason
/me wrote:
Dear Jason,

How are you doing?

I am back from Lisbon now. Actually I cam back last weekend, but then it turned out we had to move offices and change a lot of the infrastructure here. Only yesterday we got everything back up and running.

It seems that we're now at the challenge of raising a large sum of money. Like I said before, I don't have such an amount of money, and I can't work out any construction or even get a loan from your bank. It would seem overly complicated to get a loan from a different bank and then move sums of money around between banks.

In your experience, what would you say is fast, safe and simple? Remember that what may seem simple to you, as a professional in this field, may not be simple to me.

Take good care for now. Talk to you soon.
Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
its good to have you back, like i said before, how much can you raise..i need to know so we could work around that..jason
Jason wrote:
hello Bolleboos,
what is going on..where are we now..we need to finish this business soonest..jason

I have a couple more abandoned baits. Will post those as well. One of them sent me 8 in a row before she gave up.

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is another one:

Richeal wrote:
Hello Dear!,

[email protected]

l am Richeal, I just read through your profile now, and I was deeply moved. I think you're a very interesting person. So I decided to take this opportunity to meet you. I do not think the age of onset is so important. The most important is what is inside you and how you feel about life. I know that life from many sides and I'm mature enough and not knowing how to make a man fell so happy. I think we should use every opportunity to find our happiness. and I get in touch with you for obvious reasons that you will understand as we proceed. Reply me through my private email address at ([email protected]) now I'm going to send more information to you, and I have a very important thing to tell you, still waiting on your reply to my box now , I love you more and have a nice day,

Richeal.

[email protected]
/me wrote:
Hi Richeal,

Thank you for your nice message.
You seem like a very nice young lady.

My name is Bolleboos.
I live near Atlanta, GA
I am 36 years old, single, no children.

Please tell me more about yourself.
Talk to you soon,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dearest Bolleboos ..

Thanks for your mail.

Thanks for the opportunity to be your friend. I will really like to have a good relationship with you. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you. Though it is not left for me to say, but I know that I am an honest girl, truthful mind, trustworthy, truthful, loving kind, compassionate, open minded, intelligent, easy going, caring and romantic. I decided to contact you after reading your profile because of the urgency of my situation here. My Name is Miss. Richeal Issac Nuhan Vaye,. 25 years old and from Liberia , in the western part of Africa , My late Father - Issac Nuhan Vaye,, was the Deputy Minister of Public Works in Charles Taylor's government. He was falsely accused of plotting to remove the then (PRESIDENT OF LIBERIA- CHARLES TAYLOR) from office.

Without trial, Charles Taylor killed him. Though, I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in Liberia as at that time. But it formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins. You can verify this from some of the international newspapers posted in the web sites below: http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/2003-07-15-liberia_x.htm in fact, I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I am receiving from my step mother.

My Father had two wives before his demise. My mother was the second; the first one couldn't raise him an issue after nine years of their marriage, that emerged in him the idea of getting a second wife that happened to be my late mother. After the marriage of my mother, the first wife turned hostile and aggressive till the extent that my father had to sent her packing and rented an apartment for her in the town.

She came back with her things after the news of my parents' death. She has been more or less hostile to me and want to deny me of all my father's assets. I am just like being in a wicked circle that nothing in the house pleases me. Meanwhile, I wanted to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. Luckily she did not discover where I kept my father's File which contains important documents. So I decided to run to the refugee camp, where I am presently seeking asylum under the Unite

Nations High Commission for the Refugee here in Dakar , Republic of Senegal .

Due to my inability and lack of resources, I decided to contact you for a help please, I will be very glad if you should consider to help me please. I am contacting you for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country. My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US$4, 700, 000.00 in a Bank. With my name as the next of kin. When I came to London , I wrote to the bank where my father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. Unfortunately, I did not know that my father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if am not married or up to 30years.

The agreement states that I should appoint a trustee/investor or a foreign partner, any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. So the bank officer advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for the claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father .I AM SURE YOU IS FREE RISK TO HELP ME OUT NOW DARLING PLEASE HEAR MY HUMBLE CRY.

This is why I contacted you. Secondly, I will like your country and I want to live there and continue my education, When the crisis started and death of my parents. It is my intention to compensate you with 20% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital.i just want to prove you how much love you.MY DEAR Because i m very appreciate you really care for me.i promise you i love you with all my heart.

This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes. As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

In the light of the above, I shall appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely. You can't call me on phone, because I have no phone here but if you will like to speak to me on phone I will give you the phone number of the Reverend Father here in the refugee camp because I told him a little bit about my condition. Awaiting your urgent and positive response. Please do keep this only to yourself and secret. Please I beg you not to disclose these details till I come over, once the fund has been transferred in you account in your country. I also love you with romantic challenges. i m still waiting for your goodness towards to help me out from this horrible of hire fire and please reply soon as you assist to help me out thanks a lot for your care for me i love you with all my heart.

Yours Friend,

Richeal .
/me wrote:
Dear Richeal,

Let me tell you I was really moved by your email. You have surely been through a lot for a young lady of your age. I would love to get to know you better.

I had already told you a little bit about myself. Please feel free to ask anything. I work at a local facilities company in Atlanta, which is less than 20 miles from where I live.

Do you have any hobbies or things that you are particularly into?

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dearest Bolleboos.

Thanks so much for your e-mail, I was well please, my love please try for me OK, this is a blessing for you and me OK, knowledgeable, I am not only looking for a business man or someone to get married or not. Mainly I need a man faithful, A man who can maintain his word, sincere and honest and truthfulmind. I never just saw your profile and fall in love or did not have the confidence. They are a large number of men in the network both false and true, but your own Honey case was different. I do not lie and my mind tells me never lies. When I discovered you, I knew that here comes my real partner for life. I never made a mistake? I hope that my mind never lied to me?

I really assure you that this transfer is risk free,i swear myGod who made my life now.

it will not in any way tarnish your reputation, will leave a footprint that our future generations will live to testify.
Honey, life here in in the refugee camp is so horrible and miserable for me, it is as if in prison and hail, I do not deserve to die here. Please, I need your urgent attention, I chose you and you are my final choice. I have the faith and confidence in yourself, most of all I love you. Honey, distance or color really does not matter, neither does age matters, WHAT MATTERS IS TRUE LOVE. and not only for the sake of money OK.

I mind that I will join you over there immediately to continue my studies. Honey, please, I hope you will promise me that you will not communicate with other women again. I am very encouraged by your e-mail I received, and I want you to promise me that you do not go in search of another woman again out there. But I want to explain to you in more detail about my position and direct you the way you will help me, I am currently residing here in Senegal, where I'm seeking asylum as a political refugee because of the crisis in my country. After all the hard situation that I went through even before my arrival here, for several months now I have to go on, praying to God to show me the right man of my life. Dear, I have all documents covering the money,

I am sending you this mail from the office of the Rev. Father in the refugees camp, I told the Reverend Father about my situation and he permitted me to access my e-mail on his office computer, twice a day, here is his telephone number,
+221 764647484, you can call him and ask for Miss.Richeal lsaac Dawson of Liberia, the Reverend Minister will send for me so that we can talk.

The camp Address: 81 Eastern NordFoir Yoff, Dakar, Senengal. Hostel 045, room 75. About me: After the transfer of my money in your account: You will help me to withdraw some money from the account where the money was transferred, then you will help me send the money through the Reverend Father in the Refugee camp to get all my travel documents to join you and have a good life with you and continue my education and the investment capital you have to help me for that, with the support of your profession.

My feelings: despite the money, I would really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who is my brother, my best friends and to allow the nature as my husband, but if the marriage is out of it, I will not worry about it, but as we have along with true love and cooperation, I will definitely be fulfilled. I want you to think carefully and understand in your heart if you really want to help me. If yes, I will live the rest of my life to appreciate it,

But if not I suggest you do this before you open for me to brake my heart because I do not want to go under torture nothing else. As I see very well, I want you to send to me your full contact data, so that I will give you the bank contact information were my father deposited the money so that you can contact them officially as my trustee and my foreign partner regarding the transfer and you will find out the possibility of transferring this fund to your position OK, I'm really concerned, waiting for your urgent response so that we can move forward. I trust in God and I know that my help can only come from God only through someone like you.

Listen to what I need from you, send me your ;
Full name:
Your Full Address:
Your Phone:
For more detailed information and easy communication.

I hope that you responds quickly to show your seriousness. Many deep
hugs and kisses happy day.

Sincerely, love hugkissssssssssssssses
richeal
/me wrote:
My dear Richeal,

How are you doing? I hope you have a fine weekend.
I must say that I was totally blown away by your last email. I feel a bit insecure about contacting a foreign bank for a transfer like this. Please understand, I would love to help you out, and help you to build up a new future and get a good education in a safe place.

I would love to get to know you better and learn more about you. Is that photograph really you? You are a very beautiful young lady. Have you ever been a model, or have you ever thought about becoming a model? How old is that picture? You said you're 25 but you don't look much older than 21 Wink ... Sorry for all the questions.

Please take good care of yourself for now. Will talk to you soon.
Hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
dear honey,goodmorning sir,
plase i m so glad to thank you for your promise of hope and trust in you which is makes me cry thinking where to srviver i this stiuation i found my self in refugee camp,i m living now is bye garce of god,darling i m really apreciate your lovelly care towards my stiuation,please honey hear my humble cry and help me out please i need you now i swear,please No matter how much the sky is dark, heavy clouds on the horizon, if I just think of you every second i breath is your love. my fear is gone!!! It Wasn't Easy i trust in god in you, I really love you, my darling,I love the special touch of your caress; sliding your hands on any piece of my body can carry me to heaven's happiness, even in thought,just close my eyes to envision this possibility. I love you, it is a pure love in my heart honey it is from there bottom of my heart i swear please is you is my last hope of life now,To say "I love you with a love without end... I love you, a pure love. I love you with a passionate love,you bring love and happiness to my heart whenever i remember you words,it means a lot to my heart,there passion of your love break my secret of my love,well honey I love you explicitly, a love of infinite possibilities it all seems redundant .

but honey the truth is that there is insufficient redundancy to express my feelings for you,Loving you is to wander away into the most exciting intricacies of thought???? it is to lose myself and find myself in you,One of the most fascinating aspects of our relationship is the ability we have to communicate only with our eyes . That's the joy of exchanging words through thought? I love you and THINKING OF YOU Last night was wonderful night i bein in love so hard. I still can feel the taste of your kiss, the contact of your skin against mine, the good chill that I have with it... as much as I could dream in the past, I never known how much happiness one can have with someone to love... it is great to be able to love you more and more.

I want to see your eyes to confess, my sweetheart:
I'm falling in love with you and I hope, ansiously,
that you will love me too.please darling all i m saying is i need you to help me out in this stiuation,honestly i m dieying here know goodfood and bad water,honey please darling my heart seking for you help and be with you make you fell happy and respect you as my lovelly husband,i promise to be humble to you.please honey draw me close to you now you are my heart desire.Please take good care of yourself for now,send me you information now even i m expecting to hear you lovelly voice.i love you mylove darling please do it for sake of our love.

Full name:
Your Full Address:
Your Phone:

I hope that you responds quickly to show your seriousness. Many deep
hugs and kisses happy day.

Sincerely, love hugkissssssssssssssses
richeal
/me wrote:
Good morning my dearest Richeal,

Hopefully you are feeling well today. It is truly heartbreaking to hear about the difficulties and hard times you have to go through. At the same time I am honored how you feel free to so openly express your feelings, even tho we have only known each other for a short time.

I have been thinking about you as well. A whole lot, as a matter of fact. It is a wonderful thing how we got to find each other like this and I can hardly believe it.

As for the information you asked from me. My full name is Bolleboos, I do not have any middle name or initials, as my parents are simple people and not extremely religious. They did name me after my grandfather tho.
I live in Marietta, GA, at Peachtree Pkwy. I was born in Germany and we lived in Hamburg when I was a young boy. But we moved to the USA when Iwas still young. I automatically acquired American citizenship in 1979.

Hopefully we will get to know each other better and eventually also meet each other face to face. I have never been to Africa, except for Egypt, but I guess that is more like the Middle East. It would be a wonderful opportunity if I could fly over to visit.

Please take good care and I hope to hear from you again soon.
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Good morning my dear.

Hello My Sweet Honey.

Honey how was your lastnight i hope you sleep well with me,how is your work and activities over there in your home,i just want to say i m really missing you a lot and i dont kow wheather you are missing me or not.i just want to thank god for our life today to inter another lovelly days i m expecting to see you soon and i will come over to you and be with you darling .

Thanks for your response and the expression of love that you have showed me, How are you today?I hope this massage will find you in the best of your health, I really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here.
YES I PROMISE I will forever be faithful to you darling and respect you,DRAW ME CLOSE TO YOU?PLEASE HELP ME AND FIND THERE WAY TO OUT
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMADE I LOVE YOU.I believe in God, and I will always count on you base on what I have discovered in your approach to me, as if we were already husband and wife.
Like I told you before my situation here is very bad, I don't have good food to eat or good water to drink. I am only surviving by the special grace of God. Please I have suffered too much ever since I escaped from my country and I would not want any thing that will cause betrayal or confusion in this transfer. I will be very happy if you can work according to my instruction and advise so that things will move smoothly and I will come over to your country and have my freedom in your home soon.so please to do my passport and resident permit,honey i want you to come for me my help to be coming to your country this weekend please my conditions here is very bad;i m facing things hard here everyday bye day.why why please send your
phone number...........................? i will like to hear your voice for there first time and fell happy to be with you soon as i promise you.

Please I am very tired of my present condition. Since morning I have been thinking about you, where are you and what you are doing. Did you go to work? I hope you are in good condition of health.

You are my heart desire in fulture of my love to see you face to face so honey truthful I love you with all my heart?but there way you speak sound as if you are not willing to help me out again,there simple is if you still make up your mind to help tell me now,if you disapionted me richeal i m not against your wish because of bank and lawyer,so what i want to know is truth now towards you finacial help you promise me at there begining of this relationship so please my dear cool your spirit and i want to undestand your words,because i m happy at speak to me as if i m not humbein like you,so please if any problem that makes you to be angry with me,i will not put myself into it.please help me out and draw me close to you isaac my father,i swear you are there only hope i have now so dont try to say you will not help again why i will kill my self,god knows i die because of your love and even if i die my spirit will never rest because of your promise.remeber god promise Abraham and sara for sake of love,give them isaac,please darling r. i .p is hard to say.i just want to tell you there simple truth i dont have mother or father ( all is you my father of child fatherless there denfender of widowers mathew1:23)is for your discission please i m still begging for your care for me richeal to help me out as you promise me before.When love leaves you feeling shattered and abandoned, as though the whole world has crashed down around you, it helps to know that others have walked the path you're on and lived to reflect and share their feelings with others. No matter how despondent you may feel, realize you are not alone.

We've all been crushed by love. No one can avoid the pain of a broken heart, unless, of course, they have no feelings. As a sentient being who has been hurt, you must allow yourself the space to feel your pain and let it out. Your tears will initiate the process of healing and whether you believe it right now or not, one day, you will fall in love again.andrember me richeal cry for your help andbeacuse of where i found my self in a stiuation i cant tell anybody accpect you honey.remeber you break my heart and now you say that you dont love me again,you said that richeal
THINK ALOT TO WIN you darling,what you think is not what o may think,
Am sooo loving but hat suffering and like respect from others since i do respect others. Nice time DARLING
richeal love you so much belive me i swaer,i cant live with out your love.please i still beging for your help honey please.

Your Full Address: Bolleboos .............?
Your Phone: ..............................................?
Fax Number..............................................?
Hello my dear lovelly i love real Honey,
Give thanks soon together forever.
my Dreaming come true is my prayer everysecond i remember you"

I know that you have bearded too long to wait for a short time, and we will be together, some not. I'll give everything to please your heart. My life is all for you and I will always love you.

I am waiting to know that it was already settled.
Thanks again for your care to me from the beginning.

It is very nice for me to get your letter and also reassuring, because I know that you are well. Here is your angel, your my husband i trust in thee with god, who only wants the best for you. Did you celebrate the Biblical festival Pentecost? For me, tomorrow and today the work begins to spend there rest of my life with you.

You need not care for me darling i m so worried to see you soon ok, you give me the strength and I will do all the work to full satisfaction of all, even the transfer this mounth. And if nothing else intervenes, I think you'll be able to be with me until the end of this month.i promise to be with You soon you have to know, I want to feel and feel you can experience your love close to, me richeal to adore you love, kissing and holding you tight. Until then embrace my love and I kiss you dearly in the distance of my love.

Your beloved wifey richeal seeking to kiss you again.
i love you with all my heart,i promise to make you fell happy home this moment.
i cant do without you honey,know one really know expecting sweet kissssssssssssssss.

lsaac good night GOD He Understands My Tears.With All I Am RICHEAL
DRAW ME CLOSE TO YOU i m thinking of you honey.

Richeal is proud of you;

Kisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Huggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Romannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnceeeeeeeeeee

I love you darling.

Richeal lssac. [<- wrong name]
/me wrote:
Good evening my lovely Richeal,

Wow what a lovely email you wrote to me. It is so wonderful how you have your way to express yourself and your feelings.
How can you even doubt whether I am missing you, Richeal?! Of course I am. Being together with you Richeal is all I can think of. When I have my coffee, when I'm on my way to work, when I go to sleep, I always imagine in my mind how it would be of you were there with me.

It is such a bummer that your situation over there is so bad, Richeal. It really made me think of way to try and do something about it. What is the situation like? What do you do in the everyday life there? Do you have any friends that you are close to and talk about personal matters?
I have never really been in Africa, and this may be a great opportunity.

How did you get the impression that I don't have my mind made up? I would never want to disappoint me, and I could never be angry with you. Please, I hope that I never gave you the impression that I am upset with you, Richeal. You are my angel.

For now, take good care. Hope you will dream of me. I will surely dream of you.
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
dear honey,goodmorning sir,

Full Name:
Your Home Full Address:
Your Phone:

plase i m so glad to thank you for your promise of hope and trust in you which is makes me cry thinking where to srviver i this stiuation i found my self in refugee camp,i m living now is bye garce of god,darling i m really apreciate your lovelly care towards my stiuation,please honey hear my humble cry and help me out please i need you now i swear,please No matter how much the sky is dark, heavy clouds on the horizon, if I just think of you every second i breath is your love. my fear is gone!!!i trust in god in you, I really love you, my darling,I love the special touch of your caress; sliding your hands on any piece of my body can carry me to heaven's happiness, even in thought,just close my eyes to envision this possibility. I love you, it is a pure love in my heart honey it is from there bottom of my heart i swear please is you is my last hope of life now,To say "I love you with a love without end... I love you, a pure love. I love you with a passionate love,you bring love and happiness to my heart whenever i remember you words,it means a lot to my heart,there passion of your love break my secret of my love,well honey I love you explicitly, a love of infinite possibilities it all seems redundant .

but honey the truth is that there is insufficient redundancy to express my feelings for you,Loving you is to wander away into the most exciting intricacies of thought???? it is to lose myself and find myself in you,One of the most fascinating aspects of our relationship is the ability we have to communicate only with our eyes . That's the joy of exchanging words through thought? I love you and THINKING OF YOU Last night was wonderful night i bein in love so hard. I still can feel the taste of your kiss, the contact of your skin against mine, the good chill that I have with it... as much as I could dream in the past, I never known how much happiness one can have with someone to love... it is great to be able to love you more and more.please reply me with your information.

richeal
/me wrote:
Good morning my dearest Richeal,
How is everything going for you, and how was your weekend?
I went cycling through the fields, but there was a lot of rain, especially this sunday.
You are sure insisting on personal details. I'm not sure how this is so important to you, but no problem. My full name is Bolleboos, no middle name or initials or anything like that. I live at 1A3 Peachtree Pkwy, Marietta, 30061 GA, USA.

Personally and at work everything is fine, going its usual pace. A friend of mine has been taken to the hospital. They don't know yet what's wrong with him. But it sounds serious.

It is so nice to hear how you think of me Richeal, because honestly, I think of you a lot as well. Every day I realize how wonderful it is that we have found each other. At night before I go to sleep I think how it would be if we were together.

Please write me back soon Richeal, I am waiting to read your loving words.
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
My Dearest .Bolleboos

Thanks for your respond, I actually was having fears of betrayal and how to get you convinced to believe me when the bank advised me to look for a foreign partner since I am a refugee at the moment and the law of the country does not permit me to part-take in any international transaction until I secure all the necessary papers. I was also warned to be careful with the kind of person I connect through Internet because most of the people are fake and can destroy my future if I don't pray for God to guide me to select real person but surprisingly your mail response came up and you sound as if you were reading my mind at the moment.

I really don't know how we can convince each other so that trust can be built between us, I am willing to be loyal to you because it takes one time to know someone. I have gone through your mail content and discovered that you worth knowing more, I was really touched by your mail and I am assuring you that you will never regret of meeting me. I shall remain loyal to you and allow you direct me on what to do with this fund when I come over there because of your experience and broad knowledge while I continue my education over there first.

I also spoke with the Reverend father again about you and he encouraged me to make sure that I give you details of the holding bank and about my late father's deposit since my father used my name as his next of kin, I have also informed the bank that you will contact them on my behalf so they accepted and said until they hear from you. Bellow is the letter of authorization which I prepared with your data which you send to me. Please copy the letter of authorization and send direct to the bank email address. The bank will let us know the procedures you shall meet to enable you receive this fund officially and legally into your country without problems, the name of the holding bank, their contacts and my late father's deposit information are stated in the letter of authorization bellow: Please try to contact them direct their e-mail address.

Please make sure you did not miss any of this information so that they will not stand on the ground to deny your access to the deposit, please hurry up, I am eager to join you, am sick and tired of poor condition of living over here. I'm not permitted to move freely over here because I have not gotten their residence permit.

I trust you based on your genuine promise that you won't betray yourself which you have taken me as part of you. Please do not involve a third person into this matter for now. Until we secure the money because of my father's name that rings like a bell in the ears of people since after his tragic fall, it is not everybody that likes my family name therefore our issue must be kept secret and shouldn't be known by anyone again apart from you.

Please keep this very transaction secret for now, I am sure that you are working alone with me because God is with us and one with God is with majority. Keep me informed as you contact the bank on my behalf and please do not argue or stretch matters with them to avoid raising an eyes brown on my family name by any of the jealous staff of the bank or government authority, please keep everything calm and cool as you proceed, don't allow anything that can create awareness that I'm still alive to anyone because I am hiding my identity over here except very few trusted ones that knows. I have introduced you to the bank, do not fear about their queries.

Please call me through our Reverend father telephone number as follow
(00 221 764647484), for oral discussions as soon as you get my email, because I don't have access to make international call, but I can only receive. Please remember to ask of Miss. Richeal Isaac and then Reverend will send his secretary for me at the female hostel.i will answer you as soon as i came for your call.
Love & care from!
Yours,
richeal.

See the authorization letter, copy it and send to the bank now.

The name of the bank and contacts as bellow:

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Direct Tel: phone +447031887642
Fax: +447031864947

Email Address: info-royal-bank@xxxxxxx
Email Address: customer-care-service@xxxxx

Information about my late father & the deposit code are as follows:

Name of depositor: Mr. Issac Nuhan Vaye
Nationality: Liberia
Account Reference Number 0100046358795
Beneficiary : Ms. Richeal Issac Nuhan
Amount Deposited: US$ 4.7 Million

Sir, ....

Complement of the season and happy day to you.
I, am Mr. Bolleboos, . The partner of Miss. Richeal Isaac .Nuhan Vaye, I sure she must have told you something about me.

My name:Bolleboos,
My address: 1A3 Peachtree Pkwy, Marietta, 30061 GA,
USA.

I have been authorized to make contact with your bank by my partner being the rightful beneficiary/next of kin of the fund deposited by her late father Mr. Isaac Nuhan Vaye,, the outstanding balance of US$4,700.000.00. With the details bellow:

Name of depositor: Mr. Richeal Isaac .Nuhan .Vaye,
Nationality: Liberia .
Beneficiary: Miss. Richeal Isaac .Nuhan Vaye
Amount Deposited: US$4.7 Million
Type of Account : As family valid t. files
Year of Deposit : March 2005
Purpose of Deposit : Safe keeping

I am contacting you now to know the possibility of transferring the fund to my position in my country. I will be waiting for your response so that I will know the procedure.

Thanks,
Yours faithfully,
Bolleboos.
/me wrote:
Hello Richeal,

How are you doing today? Hopefully everything is going fine.

I must confess that I was a bit surprised and confused by you last message, Richeal. It is really an honor that you would trust me to act on your behalf to transfer your inheritance. But I don't understand your fear of betrayal or what you are trying to convince me of. Forgive me for not being a mind reader Richeal, but you will have to be more clear. You don't need to be embarrassed. Any way you can express your feelings, I will understand.

Do you know how this whole process is supposed to work? Or did the reverend explain it to you? If not, can you please ask the reverend to explain or to write me about it. I've never been involved in anything like this before, and I would like to know what to expect before diving in. I hope you understand Richeal.
I have some thinking to do and I have some more details I'd like to know, about how you see things moving forward from here. Getting to know you is really making an impact on my life. But I will write to you tonight or tomorrow.

You don't have to worry about confidentiality. I will not tell anybody about your inheritance or any transfer.

Please take good care, talk to you soon.
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
good evening sir,Dear honey sir.
I'm so Sorry darling I Love You, Richeal is in love with you,I hope you're having a good day there know with your work family,yes I know thats not easy for you right now because i never be your self as i promise you is soon as possible i will be with you???? please dont be angry with me its to avoid mistake in this transfer,please undestand me honey my sweetdarling you become a meaning of my life.i swaer honey belive me richeal, I will never abondone you, I love you ,so dont confuse honey!!!!, i just you to contact there bank and ask them there necessary doucument and then bank can start there processing there transfer my money to your accout. and i will come over and finish my education bye then honey you have used my money and invest something good we can uesde it and start new life please.
please darling i want you do fast and and let bank start there transfer soon as possible and i will you to bear it in mind,what ever you paid for me richeal my love i will foever yours,so send mail to bank with email adress i give you and know mistake please honey i love you so much darling please be with me as you promise to help me out from this hurrible places.I mean again all this trouble that you has in this moment,so never stop to trust me,dont play with my fellings i swaer i love you real,I believe in you like a real father and mother into my life,inside me my heart.You don't have to worry about confidentiality in me richeal. I will not tell anybody about your inheritance or relationship between me and you darling in this transfer. please my love kept it secret ok within yourself,i love you and now i want you to contact there bank first,and slept inn, so i will be soon be with you.Getting to know you is really making an impact on your life,yes really i love to be my honey infulture. and honey please dont live me halfway please i dont have anybody except you and god blessed you tonight i love you.please reply as you send mail o bank today please.
fell Warm hugsssssssssss,
sweetheart dreamssssssss
sweet kissssssssssss
loveeeeee yooooouuuuuuummmmore
I am in love and I will live to love you Bolleboos forever.
Richeal Bolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
Dear my love,
goodafternoon sir;
please i want to thank you for your effort towards my help as you promise to help me out know matter what there difficuties,i m still waiting for you honey,please i m so tried and confuse,all my hope of trust is you now reply soon i love you,there way you take me richeal for your love.AND please honey have you contact there bank as i told you last mail to do so please be fast daling i m dieying here.please look back before you live me richeal alone,remember your promise me for help and i pray god will help you in bigger ways you did nt expect belive.god knows i pray for you darling.honey please bear with me i love always and i will be faithful to you alone.
i love you with all my heart.
thanks a lot for your care for me,
richeal.
/me wrote:
Good afternoon my dearest Richeal,

How is everything going for you?

Listen, I really appreciate how you always keep cheerful but Richeal I need you to be serious right now.
Before I contact anyone to act on your behalf, it would really feel better if I knew what is needed and how a process like this works. You have to understand that I have never been involved in anything like this.
When I contact the bank on your behalf, what do they need from me? Will I have to sign any paperwork? Or do I just give you my bank account details so that you authorize the transfer yourself?
And then of course there is the matter of your move out of the camp, Richeal. I guess you would need to go through a lot of paperwork and maybe some interviews yourself to qualify for US visa and permit. Or do you plan to travel on a tourist visa and then arrange the rest from here? Have yo ever been in the USA?
You told me that you want to continue your education. There is a university here in Atlanta GA, which is less than 20 miles from Marietta.
As you see there is a lot of issues to find out and work out. And I'd love to hear your point of view on these kinds of matters.
Please my dear Richeal I hope you understand, and I hope you will not hold it against me.

I will be thinking about you and about the two of us being together, all the time until I read back from you.
Warmest hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Good morning my dearest honey,

How is everything going for you? honestly darling I m very happy to hear with you again, please darling last day I couldn’t write to you because of our bishop has discuss with lawyer that will handle this transfer, rev bishop said that there lawyer will help us well in all things in this transfer go successfully and soon I will come over in your country and be with you as I promise you. and remember soonest I will come over, so honey write now as I m here now .i don’t have any travel document such as resident permit and passport.is my problem now darling, I m serious right now.
so please darling I have been crying begging for help me out. so please I want you to bear with my burden now to show there seriousness so that bank will start this processing immediately, I will like to come over and do there transfer and paid them back from my money. i love you so much from there bottom of my heart.
Lastly darling I m very happy to thank you again for you helping me out form this horrible place of danger zone, it is vey hard to sleep here darling know good water and food,
Honey how is your work and family friends and your lovely ones, please try and kept this transfer secret within your self and I love you promise to take good care of my heart because of your is my heart desire forever I will be with you. Honey your are there only one really know all time and I have know body accept you alone I swear with my life,please draw me close to you now,I will respect you darling as my lovely husband,darling reply with good news soon.
Richeal Bolleboos.
/me wrote:
Hi my dear Richeal,

Thank you for your nice message. With every mail I read from you I feel closer and closer to you.
When I ask your bank to transfer your inheritance to my account, what would be the steps involved for you to travel to the USA? I assume that the people at the camp can help you to arrange a passport and visa, but what would you need me to arrange for you over here before you arrive? After you're here we can see about things like apartment, car, bank account, credit card, etc..
Please let me know that you can arrange things on your side, and what I should take care of on my side.

My sweet Richeal, ever since we've met each other, I have been thinking more and more about you. With everything I do, I always imagine you in my mind. Please do everything it takes so you can get over here. Please take good care of yourself for now. Talk to you soon!
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear darling
how was lastnight i hope you slep well:moreover your health and family with you and mummy and daddy please kindly send my regards to them un my behaif to see you and greet love greetings to my lovelly families of you and me richeal Bolleboos family.

sweetheart honestly i cant lie for you my love,i need to tell you there truth now,everybody here in this camp is running for help,know one willing to help each others expect to eat togerther if any means to see food to eat i swear honey.and know way to get money here,know move a tall we are inside from moring till night,unless i want to write to you as i m doing is only chace to come back.darling is very difficult to surviver here,tolkness of get money.i m here as a prisoner i m telling you there simple truth honey belive i swear with my life.

So daddy please ........please ..........please.....please for god sake and my love please help me out for my resendent permit and passport and only this my hope of trust i have in you now. and god will grand your heart desire,i pray for you everysecond i live is a promise i made for god to blessed you all you do on this week i will free and meet youn soon in you country.HONEY REMEMBER TO KEEP THERE MEMOERY BETWEEN ME AND YOU AND GOD KNOWS I FELL FOR YOU TILL I DIE.HONEY IF YOU LIVE ME HERE I WILL DIE FOR YOU I SWEAR MY LIFE IS ON YOUR HANDS BEACUSE YOU PROMISE ME FOR HELP.honey please whatever you have give me richeal god will reward you back as i come over i will fullfilled my love with you.

My beloved husband,my hope of trust is only you alone now,please dont disapoint me bye live me halfway.please dont do that is murder case.i m living here bye grace of god almighty and your lovelly words gives me more strength and understand oneday soonest i will be with you as i promise you forever.

I am highly inpreesed to hearing that you have fufillied your promise with the travel pappers

It proved to me that you are really interested to help me and I am going to start preparing to meet you very sson. That we can stay together and make each other happy every time.

This is the way I want to Thank you:

Thank you for your love!

Thank you for your care!kisssssssssssssssssess

Thanks a lot for you love me from therev inner most of your heart so my love proved it me there true love that can last for ever.

richeal.richeal.je t'aime de toutes MyHeart.TO PROVE HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU MY ANGLE.richeal
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
My dearest Richeal,

Everything is fine with my work and my relatives. But i get more and more worried about you. I already told you that I want to assist you to move out of that camp and live in the USA. I also asked you what I should arrange to make this possible.

Now you are a very emotional girl and under a lot of stress, and maybe it is difficult to calmly explain what we need to do and what we need to arrange.

I don't know what I should do. If nobody there can help you with this, should I come over? But even then I have no clue how al of that works over there.

Can you ask the reverend father to contact me? You told me that you had already talked to him about me helping you, so I'm sure he can explain it to me.

Now please don't worry and please be calm. If only I were there in person to hold you and comfort you..

Please take good care of yourself for now, and talk to you soon.
Warmest hugs,
-Bolleboos
John wrote:
My Dear Son,

May the peace and blessing of the Lord rest upon you in the Name Jesus Amen.

I am glad, and in respect to letter received for Miss Richeal, that you are help her to get passport and United Nations Refugee Clearance Certificate as we discussed, I have made some inquires about what, it will cost her.

See below:

1). International Passport:......................272 dollars

3). United Nations Refugee Clearance Certificate:............................ 180 dollars

3)Resident permit:....................... 250 dollars

TOTAL:....(720 dollars)

USE THIS INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.

NAME: JOHN LUKAS EMMANUEL

ADDRESS: ST LUIS MINISTRY DAKAR SENEGAL

PHONE: 00 221 764647484

My Son,if all this document is ready, her will be free to come over to USA, and be with you.
I hope you will take good care of her because she is a good girl , I will not like anything to hurt her. Promise me that you will take good care of her and by God's Grace I know that you will be in peace.

Read my letter and get back to me to enable me start making arrangement for her departure.

Have a happy Easter and God bless you.

Yours Truly in Faith,

REV JOHN LUKAS
ADDRESS : ST LUIS MINISTRY
DAKAR SENEGAL
/me wrote:
My dear Richeal,
Please talk to the reverend and get back to me soon, about what we need to arrange to get you to move from the camp, and how we should go at it.
Always thinking of you!
Hugs,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear Honey.how is your family and i hope all is fine with good health,i know you never forget to contact mt rev bishop father,as you promise to help me out now.darling really i m so sick and tried my situation here is getting wast i mean know goodfood to eat evrybody is dieying i m so escaped here in camp i m living is very bad please honey if means i will like to come over to your place bye monday if possible for you daddy.
hw is your work and i hope you have eat and take good care of your self today for me richeal.please i want to know you have contacted my rev father today,for sake of my life before i will die here.
please my love reply soon with good news,and kept this transfer secret within yourself please i beg you in thee name of god and chance to us one heart family.
richeal really misinng you a lot in my heart,i wish you good lovelly weeked darling remeber i will soon come and live with you and make you happy as my everlasting fulture husband,i willl shall my inner most passion of love i found in you,i thank god i found you ,you are my heart desire i mean man after my heart i can never hide something for you.always tell youn there truth of my life with respect and humble my self to you as god gave you as my helper in my life.so i m very proud of you.i love you with all my heart darling good bye for now i love you honey.
god god knows i pray for you to begethere again forever and ever i love sweetheart,everytime i close my eyes all i see is you,thinking about you,honey belive with faith you will make it just caontact my rev father for my preparation coming, i live bye grace of god with your wonderful words you wrote to me last.i m really love it god will be with you and me richeal.
i love you darling.your angle
richeal.Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
goodeverning sir,goog night sleep well i love you.richeal
how is work today and your family i hope every body is fine today.i thank god for life he gives us to betogether again soon.please my love i want to know wheather you have send for my help this week i will come over.darling please be fast so that i will be in your copuntry this weekend and make love with you.

i have to go now because of time and i will waiting for good news from you and my rev bishop,about my travel doucument as i told you darling everyone is fancing hire,god is therev only one kept me richeal a live to day,just to eat is very hard honey know good water everywhere is hot as know hope again please i m in your hands,i have bein cry since moring asking our bishop about you in his office,you never wrote to me why why me,i never letyou go,my heart belongs to you alone my love.honey i know you will not disapont me i, truest in you and god,please i really depend on you belive me honey i cant lie fot you,i must tel you there simple truth which is life and respect you till i die.

i pray god will grant you and blessed you as i come over to see you face to face i will kisssssss you so strong in my heart.i love you honey real.
richeal Bolleboos.
/me wrote:
Hi my dearest Richeal,

Did you talk to the revered in the camp, and ask him to write to me? I have not yet heard from him. If you have, I'm sure he will write me when he has the opportunity. I will of course let you know immediately. I will also inquire with the immigration service what it would take to arrange a visa.

Please, I need you to arrange everything you can on your side, and I need to know what I would need to arrange here so that you can finally come over. Every day and every night I think of it, when you are here with me.

Take good care of yourself for now, Richeal, and make sure the reverend writes to me, so that we know what to do.
Best warm wishes,
-Bolleboos
John wrote:
My Dear Son,

I am glad, and in respect to letter received for Miss Richeal, that you are help her to get passport and United Nations Refugee Clearance Certificate as we discussed, I have made some inquires about what, it will cost her.

See below:

3). United Nations Refugee Clearance Certificate:............................ 180 dollars

My Son,if all this document is ready, her will be free to come over to USA, and be with you.
I hope you will take good care of her because she is a good girl , I will not like anything to hurt her. Promise me that you will take good care of her and by God's Grace I know that you will be in peace.

Read my letter and get back to me to enable me start making arrangement for her departure.

Yours Truly in Faith,

REV JOHN LUKAS
DAKAR SENEGAL
Richeal wrote:
dearest Love,

good evening darling, How are you doing today, and your family and work? I hope that everything is great? darling i am also fine today? but could not sleep well last night because of the cold at the camp.
darling after going through your email which you sent to me,I felt very happy for your good effort to see that I am out from this terrible situation.
Sweetheart after going through your email a was shock because you said you have not receive any email from pastor and that move me to met with pastor to know why he have not send the letter to you, Meanwhile he inform me that he have already sent that to you up to two times, However below here is what he sent to you as I verify from his email.
Darling here I am resending the same email to you, Please try to do everything possible to see that you send the money so that I will do whatever that is required for it.

Below here is the letter from pastor to you

Quote:
Subject: HELLO, MY SON
To: [me]
My Dear Son,

See below:

Yours Truly in Faith,

REV JOHN LUKAS
DAKAR SENEGAL
/me wrote:
My dearest Richeal,

How are you doing today. Hope you're safe and well.
Thanks for forwarding that message from the reverend. I did in fact receive it but I never saw it because the mail server put it in the junk mail box.
I had to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly. I just arrived here last night. I will get back to the reverend when I have the opportunity. Hopefully I can take care of some things from here. Otherwise I have to do it when I get back home.

Please make sure you are safe and well. Take good care.
Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Kisses from Lisbon, talk to you soon!
-TT
Richeal wrote:
Honey I am deeply feling your presence around me richeal Bolleboos, but you are stil very far away why? when shall I make love with you so that I will have rest of mind? Your love is killing me in silence.i m so happy you are back i thank god you come with sucessful jouney back home with joy.please darling i want to know you have contact my rev bishop,please do it now i m so tried here darling my condition is very bad.know good water everything is wast here.i m thinking of you now,honey make sure you eat and take good care of yourself for me,please darling i will never forget your love in mylife.

I am waiting for you with good news from you and rev bishop..i love you .

richealBolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
My dearest Bolleboos,

Thanks for forwarding that message from the reverend. I did in fact receive it but I never saw it because the mail server put it in the mind i m so close to with you now darling,please i want to know you send it to my rev bishop and honey please fast i beg you.i m dieying so seriouselly.
I had to you travel to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly i, know evry thing is fine. I just arrived here last night. I will get back to the reverend when I have the opportunity. Hopefully I can take care of some things from here. Otherwise I have to do it when I get back home. son i want to see you darling face to face soon.honey you are there reason why i m living now so be with me richeal in home .i crying just to see you close to me.my dream is to make you happy and live with you darling for rest of my life.

Warm hugs kissssssssssssss romance,
richeal Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear honey, good morning sir Bolleboos.

How was last night i know very well you sleep well i just want to thank god that we are a life today and forever i will be with you.

Honestly darling I just want to show you something different between my love for you and to tell you there reality of life is want I need you to do for me richeal. please my love I know you have think about this my money to used to invest company that can last for us for long-time and when I finish my education I will joint with there company your heart want, secondly darling please kept it secret as if it is yours, and there nothing between me and you we are one heart and family.

How is your work today I know you have taking something like tea or coffee, please try possible means to respond to my rev bishop today please just bear with me for a moment I will paid it back to you when I come over and make there transfer.

So please I m still waiting for good news from you today I know you will disappoint me as you promise to take good care of my life. honey why since for past some days you did not reply to me why. please I m thinking what is going on, remember all my hope of trust is you alone and only can clean my tears when I cried I have know body here ,I know you are well any well you are now I love you to bear my burden to you ,please I really need you bye my side, darling hear my humble cry I cant live without you.

Darling good luck for to you. i love with all I wish you to be together for ever.

Richeal Bolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
DEAR HONEY
GOODMORING I HOPE YOU ARE A LIVE WHERE EVER YOU GO I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK IN THIS MOUTH OF JUNILITIONS?WITH GOD ALL MY PRAYINGS WILL GIVE YOU JOY AND HAPINESS.
PLEASE DARLING I KNOW YOU NEVER FORGET ME IN YOUR HEART.
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
RICHEAL IS THINKING CRY FOR YOUR RESPOND.PLEASE MY DEAR LOVE PLEASE DONT FORSAKE ME INTHIS SITUATION OF CONDITION.HONEY PLEASE TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE NOW I M SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU? YOU KNOW VERY WELL I CANT DO WITHOUT YOU.PLEASE REPLY NOW OK.
I LOVE YOU.
RICHEAL Bolleboos.
/me wrote:
My sweet Richeal,
Please don't worry for me.
I just arrived back in the USA today. Lisbon was fine, but now I have a terrible jet lag and I'm going to sleep or a bit now. I will write to you when I wake up.
Hope you're doing well. Take good care for now sweet Richeal, talk to you soon.
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
My honey husband, the ever green in my life.

Darling how is you work today

The Lord will protect and carry. In everything you do, or are for the successful man bring joy and happiness always ontime i just to said that i m missing you a a lt in my heart and i want to be with you soon.i really thank god for sucessfully jouney mercy.darling you are welcome ,but darling one thing more please as you promise when you come back i will give me my heart desire to come over and be with you and i want to know ,you have send it to rev bishop about my coming to your country soonest.

honestly darling i m really want to be free from here is my condition is very bad even i m very a shame to tell you how woman like is living in this horrible place,last two days i was i embrassed of my misrition woman just pussy out bye force,i just manage my self to write to you.it is not easy for me richeal is really want to see you face again.
well darling completion of the transfer to bring my total freedom at the end.please darling keep it secret ok.i love you,honey i know you slep well last night and ask you did you dream of me,rember nothing will changer mylove from you except daeth do us apart.

I have no words to say much now, but I keep watching and praying, waiting for the signal told me that everything is ready. Oh I will rejoice and be glad if you have give to rev my bisbop for me to start preperaing to come, thank you for everything.

I have to look into your eyes, make love with you, because I'm feeling your heat from a distance.

Be strong and trust God, every step is protected by God.

Once again, I need your love.
richeal Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear lovely darlingBolleboos, how is your last night,I hope all is well with you now .honey I just to say let your love be magnifies to me to day and for ever and ever. I love you so much but I know you not sake me bye live me half way, darling please my love you wish is my commanded I love just be with me as your promise to help.

Honey please bear with me I love to paid fro me as you will never give my relationship with you. Please try your best for me to be free soon. Please honey but honey you promise ask soon as you came back from Portugal unexpectedly. Is what you promise me as soon as come back you will write to my bishop father I have bein asking question to know where you are please I want to know why you want me to be praying and crying to you bring me out from here I have no body darling. my love I love still your angle to kisss you,darling honey I fell here with you now to kiss you darling to sleep with you Bolleboos

me richeal really means a lot you Bolleboos

you should not angry with richeal I m crying to be in usa I m felling so pain in my heart to see you and I will be in my arms to sleep together again how is you are great man after m heart which I cant show another ho w you means to me richeal I need you connection of your love and care, honey I know you don’t have money it is your wish for mricheal live street not seeing you close to me and I will die for you alone id=is you richeal Bolleboos

my father ask you about me richeal. please I so be happy to settle with security in my life now as I m living in this camp know hope foe me a diey accept you write for me to live again to be for you my money is yours I cant ever forget what I promise you darling I will missing you a lot in my heart

I cant live with out you my lovely darling I love you Javier so be with me richeal is cry ing to see you soon as my comforter.

Richeal Bolleboos.

My dearest Richeal,

Thanks for forwarding that message from the reverend. I did in fact receive it but I never saw it because the mail server put it in the junk mail box.
I had to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly. I just arrived here last night. I will get back to the reverend when I have the opportunity. Hopefully I can take care of some things from here. Otherwise I have to do it when I get back home.

Warm hugs,
-Bolleboos

..this post was too long and got cut off. (Thanks Branwen)

Miss Ariana Hani: "it seem your balls contains up to 6 eggs that i should destroy with a baseball stick and weep your spinal code so you die"
Mandaline Randy: "i gave you my heart body mind and soul but you did not value it imagine if you were me how would you feel beby its pain ful i was just rooming in the money gram as if am a mad girl while you knows my condition its unfear"

Last edited by Bolleboos on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I love reading your baits. Plain and simple time-wasting for the lads. They keep replying back, keep trying, keep hoping - with the minimum of effort on your part.

I think that your baits are an encouragement too - we haven't got to be super-creative to bait, or have all sorts of wild ideas and plans - just answer the last email, ask a straightforward question or two ... and it works just fine!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

..this is the rest of the richeal bait:
Richeal wrote:
dear honey,goodmoring sir Bolleboos,how is life over there and hope of trust unkownlly friends.
truthfully how i wish you are here with me to see how things is difficult for me to sruviver and I always knew I would be for you look back on my eyes tears and laugh; but I never knew I would look back at my laughter and cry. I LOVE YOU HONEY?I STILL KEEP THERE MEMORIES B/W ME AND YOU.REPLY SOON OK.
honey but i m Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never met."Once upon a time I was falling in love, but now I'm only falling apart.l thought I loved him, but he had to break my heart for me to know what true love really is love i found in you. but i m stilll hope for you alone i dont have anybody else ,well "Time goes by grace of god, life goes on with you with me richeal, and all I can think of is why you're gone."

"I should have been more careful. I was blinded by your halo, so I never noticed the horns."you will never fail me bye disgrace me of what you promise.

"I wish you could look at me and see the person you once loved instead of the person you have grown to hate."but darling money apart i love you real i swear with all my life truth,darling i m trying all i can do be with you and i dont know plain towards me richeal.

"I may regret the way we you ended for now, but I will never regret what we had to know each others for long.but money sepret but my love can never die or end towards your arms of love.

"Everyone always says there are more fish in the sea... but sometimes you just really want bass.""From an angel's wings, to a falling star, God made everything, but an unbreakable heart."

This is what we call eternal love%u2026 everlasting and love with out end i love you from there bottom of my heart.i m telling you their truth becuase you make marry me,with respect and humminity also humble myself to you as my husband.

"Maybe one day I'll be able to tear away a part of me and let you go."I will remember you both well & badly. I will remember you accurately, no matter how much it hurts. You have forever changed me. You have made me more free to live in the moment. You have made me more free to live on the edge. In fact, I don't even feel right unless I am on the edge. You have made me dangerous & impulsive & crazy & beautiful all at once. You have made my soul older & sadder. I will never fear Death again.

I cannot change the past. You left permanent scars on me. So for that, I will extract every bounce of you weath"good love crazy"

"Love is the hardest drug to quit, but it is even harder when it is taken away,If I could control my heart, I would stop it from falling in love with you.;If a tear fell from my eyes each time I thought of you, I would have a puddle of fallen wishes."

"How do I make my heart start healing when it has never stopped beating for you?"

"If I could have one lifetime wish, one wish that would come true, I'd pray to God with all my heart, for yesterday...and you!"honey you really break my heart that's broken into pieces why But your way of living in the moment & on the edge inspired me so depping in much. i can to make you fell happy.. so much that I finally gathered the courage to leave you in your country.

"i Don't cry because it's over,but my faith is your words to me, smile because it happened,unexpectded to find my self in refugee camp,i just want to keep there memories between me and you,why darling you have to go if heaven is daimond why i will sell it bye you my love.

"Living in the past causes you to miss out on the present. Life is too short to let it pass you by,you i love you darling i know r i p is hard to say,i staill waiting with you wish me good luck to be with you soon.
The greatest distance on earth is not north and south, it is when I am right in front of you and you do not know that I love you,The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to."A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself trying to fix it."

"True love never dies as we see in our eyes, only when we let go that we can truly say goodbye."

"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention"i promis eto praying for you any where you are rember m e richeal for good i love you darling,i will not forget you till i die is a promis ei made to god i will not disapoint you unless you fail me half way.god can not fail you to blessed you to free me richeal from this prison i find my self richeal still hope for you love tonight.
richeal Bolleboos.
Rev john wrote:
My Dear Son,

See below:

Yours Truly in Faith,

REV JOHN
DAKAR SENEGAL
Richeal wrote:
honey please i beg you i there name of god please stop frustrated me,please talk to me tell me there truth is all i need from you now, i m so tried and hungry know food to eat i swear darlin, how i wish you are here withn me, it is easy fro me to live with out your present,i m still depping in love with you.
bye i still hope for your promisess ,i will not die bye grace of god i live with you.
Bolleboos my husband i love you all on time.please reply with good n
Richeal wrote:
dear my love,
how is your health i know you not in reason with me with all my hope i build in you,is not in vain.
well i will like if you be a live anywhere you are to save my soul spirit crying with depping sorry watching you a distance to live again.
i will rember you and you nevr forget me richeal.

richeal is praying for you to wish you good luck anything you do.
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
richeal is missing you alot.
Bolleboos wrote:
My sweet Richeal,
Please don't worry for me.
I just arrived back in the USA today. Lisbon was fine, but now I have a terrible jet lag and I'm going to sleep or a bit now. I will write to you when I wake up.
Hope you're doing well. Take good care for now sweet Richeal, talk to you soon.
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Lukas,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.
At first I had trouble receiving your emails, and last week I was away on a business trip.

I am writing to you in regards to Ms. Richeal.
We have recently come in contact with each other and have grown very close over time. We would really like for her to be able to come to the USA and start working on her education and her future. I can find out over here what I need to arrange, but obviously I have no idea what needs to be done over there. I was hoping you could guide us and oversee the process so as to make sure everything is handled legally and correctly.

Thanks for your help and guidance,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
My dearest Richeal,

You seem so distressed in your last emails to me. I told you not to worry Richeal, and I told you I was on a trip.
I have contacted your reverend to see what we need to arrange, and to guide us in the process.

Please Richeal, I understand that you're a very sentimental girl, but you should have a little bit more faith in me that to just assume the worst, and you should trust that I would always be honest and upfront with you.

For now I would like you to think about your new future when you can come over to the USA. Do you yet know what studies you want to do and where? We have a university here in Atlanta, but maybe you'd want to attend New York or Miami for a while...
Anyway, the possibilities are endless and you should be well prepared to make the right choices. Also talk to the reverend and see if he has any recommendations on this. I will ask him the same when I hear back from him.

Again, please don't worry. I will give you the strength in your heart to carry on, and count the days until we are finally together.
All my warmest hugs and kisses,
-Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear honey Bolleboos,

how is your health over there in your country, please as you promise me to help me out from here In this horrible place, well honey I always pray for you to god guard you all things you do as my humble husband actually you words give me strength for me to live more days why because thing happening is very deathly I swear friends are dieing because know good food and water and secondly I still just o thank you a lot towards my hope in you soon honey please do as you can receiver from god, and only you and god I have in this world and honey please I just want to know there type of investment you want to used this money fro business or some things else, but darling as I soon my money transfer to your account I will go back to my study and after that I will come and join you any company that can invest to, so that we can start new life from my money and also kept this transfer within your self please secret ok. My love I hope with nothing except to make your heart happiness,as you you come back I will welcome you with sweet kiss sing for you as you want to take your bath you and clothe you .i m still witing for you honey to give me good news from rev bishop I love with all my life.

Please my love take good care of your self for me richeal.i missing you this moment I m thinking of you alone. well soon I will close you in my arms I promise you my heart. till you reaply soon ok.i love darling god night my love.

sweetheart Today, you are so far away and I'm not being able to hold you, kiss you, or even able to tell you I love you every day, as we go through the hardest thing we have ever had to go through in we start this relationship my hert wish to see you and be with you, we have been together forever. Yes i agreed to respect you all you want me to do for you to have happy home hone i will do it,your wish is my commande,honestly darling I miss you and can't wait till you come home to be able to wrap my arms around you and hold you close to my heart. Days go by and nights get longer. It makes me stronger and stronger. I just want you to know that I will be here as long as it will take; one thing I want you to know is I love you and you will forever be in my heart.we made a family.
Darling, but I guess my feelings have made their way to you in the form of my dreams. Dileep, you are my happiness, i will not never disapoint you any way,i m humble myself because you are my faithful husaband,
Darling let me tell you there truthful life richeal is very apperciate your help and i m very proud of you.

Richeal Bolleboos
John wrote:
My Dear Son,

I am glad, and in respect to letter received this morning, My Son United Nations Refugee have a law that ruling this camp, and for Miss Richeal to come over there and start working on her education and her future her have to have this Documents.

My Son, as soon this document is ready Miss Richeal will come over there, and i have made arrangement here all this document will be ready in 5 working days as you send the money.

See below:

TEXT QUOTATION: COCA
TEST ANS : COLA

My Son,if all this document is ready, her will be free to come over to USA or any conutry,

God bless you.
Yours Truly in Faith,

REV JOHN LUKAS
DAKAR SENEGAL
Richeal wrote:
Good evening sir it is me richeal Bolleboos,

I am very happy with your effort. I know the stress and unpleasant moment that I am free. Please forgive me, I always say, do me very sorry to bother you. But this time everything goes so successful conclusion that we can be together and plan our family. Remember that I love you so much, and you love me too. Everything that you do not do for me, no one else can do it for me. I will not cry, to continue from time to time. I will be your peace, your comfort, your joy, your happiness and your daily dream.

It gives me more pleasure when I recall how much will be our future. We will make a successful common future brighter. If you really understand how every time I remember the distance between you and me the feeling that you would not let you mind letting me go home soon to stop.

Today I have a seriuoses headache Thinking of you,where are you and you have eat anything my honey please find somthing eat ok,fo me richeal i hope for you to bring mr out from here i can able to eat,well you wish is my commade,how you save my soul only god know i pray for you always in my heart,darling please i want to know there day i will be around you as my dreams come through please darling i know it is easy but you are still living bye grace of god,because I since morning about the possibility of determination of the transfer early enough thinking to sucessful. I am compelled and even about my condition because I hit bottom of heart to se you soon to hold me richeal close to you and kiss you, we would have learned together before that time. I vow and promise you that I'm going to pay back everything you spend in this transfer, we will begin a new life with the rest of the money.

Please add me as your queen and your beloved daughter. No consideration of the difficulties that our success around fighting, still further, until we achieve an expected result.

I expect your support me today please my love i know you will be with me forever, because for me is all hope gone. I do not know what to do if you leave me half way. Please note our promise to each other since the beginning of this relationship and not allow nothing to break our heart's desire. rember when there field is green is you richeal Bolleboos once again,it is my heart to bewith you always i live with and hold your arms why i felling tosee you soon i love you darling real.your lovelly angle,please darling reply with good news you have fulfelling you promisess i will never for get i wil happy to thank you send it to my rev bishop today,please honestly darling i m dieying here nothing come for me atll know nothing for,all my hope of love and faith is you why i m livinng today please reply soon ok.i love so much my darling goodnight.

I'll be yours forever,
richeal Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
Dear honey Bolleboos,
good morning sir,honestly it is good to tell me therevtruth please dont be angry with me why i ask you such question,please darling it is becaus how i fell lonelly here and body one to talk to me accept i written to you as my hope of living now,truthfully i just make up my mind towards you i know you are trying possible means to bring out from here,know matter i m hungry and tried and but i still praying without end for you to do your best ok.i love you.

how is your work today i hope to hear good news from you and darling be strong in your heart what ever is your working for my help and god wil grant you all you needs in jesus name.darling we,honey i have to go now i m doing praying and fasting for us to survive in this transfer so that i will come over soon ok.i just want to thgank you aginwith hope of faith and belive in your words last mail,i ask god one favour to prosper my husband to be with me all is heart desire in this mouth and year,darling dont worried as long as god is alive and you alive for me,i will not die please write to me now for mre joy and happiness and hoey please i know you are doing things for me richeal Bolleboos,
honey i still want to tell you to think good investment our money will be used and i will join you after my study and as i promise to give all i have i will not fail you darling.belive me honey i will not disapoint you my money isyour money is from inner most of my life truth i swear darling,whatever important my money will do fro you is ok bye me.i have 100% faith in you and trust in you why becausev you save my soul and know mothere and father will be my all.that is why i can paid there price of my love to you darling.please find something and eat ok for me i never eat anything what i m crying to god to help you to bring me out from this horrible place i find my self.

please be fast about it ok i will not give up as long as you live,honey i love you to there end of my life and death,i promise nothing will come between us accept daeth do us apart darling find a place in your heart and loved me richeal as i love you.
ddarling with trust and faith of belive i will soon be with you fromthere bottom of my heart.
your angle
richeal Bolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
Good evening sir Bolleboos,

my Favorite husband i m so more than happy before you now, for me, no one else can do it for me. I will not cry to see you in soon but i belive so strong when evrything is good for you this week you will for sake me my love,my god will
Guarded you any way you are now my spirit will be with you as i promise i will not think about something else accept to pray for you and honey please draw me close to you now i m soul and spirit is felling lonelly without you.my heart belongs to you darling but try possible means to give me your heart of faith,before i know you,god really know we are one blood and one love spirit what ever you need as husband i will do it to make you fell happy to live happy home.

So please I still belive in your words that give me longlife to belongs to your heart I love you.my lovelly darling i wish to bat you and slep with you but write now is not possible for us but soonest i will close your arms,because all i do is to think about you and know who you are and do what will not annonyed you.darling really you means a lot to my heart richeal is wish to stay with you eevrysecond i think of you.

Still your sweet angle richeal Bolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
Dear darling it is you words can change my life and my conditions.but with faith it is impossble to pleaseed god and i know you will paid for my freedom,with all my trust is to build and nothing less and i cant belive what is coming,but god i can never fail his promise to blesed you.darling i know you hope in god,dont worried god will make a way for you and you will make it this mouth in jesus name amen.i love you.
please you not replyin to me why because of there nature of your job or you are busy of money wel what ever it is i wish you love and happy day.
i m still have faith in you.

richeal Bolleboos
Richeal wrote:
dear honey really no matter what i, face every day i dont give up i pray for you and will touch you are genttel touch heart to rember,beacuse you are live to save my soul.

i still belive your promisess to bring me richeal out from here.i love you darling good night.
richeal
Richeal wrote:
dear honey Bolleboos,

how your health today and your family i hope everyone is cool and nice and i still want to remain you what you promise me to be with me as soon as possible.
i want to know what is going onn now with you and what i mean is what is there discussion with my rev bishop fathere to me to come over,pleae if you can tell yourself truth now please for god sake please i m crying with all my whole heart to beg you darling please tell me what i can do now,if can t tell me what to do i will kill my self honey it is too much to bear please Bolleboos if you can baer with me with this pain i m passing through here,remember what is in your heart to promise to bring me out from here inthis hurrible place.please darling
Think Twice before you live me and be sure of your heart that if you live me half way i swaer honey it is murder,it my heart to say truth is life and i have no body here accept you alone please my dear no matter what you are faceing please tell me where you are now.
please darling hear my humble cry and this is what i m thinking of what you will say to no your mind towards me about what you said last about my condition,please my love have mercy on me, i m so down here no one even care to know me richeal;i know it is not easy for you to paid my freedom but try possible means to fulliment of your heart to me,please as you promise richeal Bolleboos.please do it for there sake opf my life,
darling my hope of faith is you means a lot to me why i m still living as you are,please tell thzere words will not break my heart,my life is your hands now.reply soon as you understand my pain of love to you,i love you good night
richeal Bolleboos.
Richeal wrote:
dear honey Bolleboos,
good afternoon how work darling since all this why i have pray for all my strength to yoiu to help me but what i m asking god where are you since no reply please anything i did wrong to offened you please i m so sorry .reply soon ok.darling please if well not help me again please please and please again for sake of god tell me richeal there truth.
richeal.
Richeal wrote:
dear lovelly one.

how is far you go with my promise, you have sell my love because of money i did nt even see you again.i dont know you illl do me such thing to me in this condition.
well i wish you will see me with misrible place .go and help me please i m just beging with faith.

well i say to you bye i still with my life.dont give up in every thing you do i n this world.rember and me.

richeal

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is another bank/NOK scam. Also abandoned..
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for writing me. I found your email and I would be interested to know how I could work with you.
Please confirm whether your proposal was meant for me, and let me know how the process would work.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Thanks you for your urgent reply to my email, I want to thank you again for your commitment towards this transaction. I have contacted you, because I have so much confidence in you,and i believe you can handle such huge amount of money when it get to your account.

I would want you to understand that this is a genuine issue of immense mutual benefit for both of us. Before I give you more information about this transaction, I would like very well,that you know whom you are dealing with and for you to have confidence in me. I am a British citizen working with NatWest bank here in London. I work as assistant manager greater London regional office. I am married to Mrs. Julia Gardon Romsay, and we have two sons and one daughter and my address is 138 Cranbrook Road Ilford, London.

The main reason why I had to go into this transaction, is that there is no moral justification for NatWest bank to inherit this fund. My share of these funds I intend to invest in your country. I know that investing in a profitable business venture will create job oppurtunities for many people,all I need from you is your honest, sincere cooperation and understanding. I have carefully prepared the modality in which this transaction will be carried out. Besides, as an Assistant Manager of greater London Regional Office, I have in my possession all the relevant information and tools to back up any claim we make.

I would like to reiterate that there is nothing about this transaction to be scared of as you will be supported by every breach of the law, as we are going to run this transfer under the guides of the Law. NatWest Bank will give you all support in your country, that this fund is legal and its yours when the fund arrives your nominated bank account. With the full details of the information for the implementation of this transaction, which I get on with the documents in my possession, there is nothing that will stop the natwest bank from paying this money into your account. Therefore, your security here and in your country is fully guaranteed.

With only the provision of full information of the late customer, the Bank will be convinced that you are the relatives of late Mr. (Late Mr. Morrison Thompson. Moreover, I am here to provide to you any other information they may demand. I want you to trust me. I work in a legal department, you should understand me when I tell you that you are protected, that I have all it takes to inherit this fund.

At the moment, all I need is your honest and sincere cooperation, so that we can implement this deal through. I would urge you to ensure that you keep this transaction 100% confidential and secret, because of my position in the bank,do Not discuss this transaction with anybody as that could jeopardize this opportunity for us to achieve our future.

I will join you in your country immediately this fund arrives your account for the sharing ratio as i have proposed to you. I will also need your help in investing some part of my shares into a profitable business venture in your country.

I have already uploaded your data in our bank database system as the legitimate next of kin,so this fund can be transfered to you once you contact the bank,with a short letter which you shall fillin your name and contact the bank with to verify if this account where the money is been lodged exist.

Once again I assure you that we complete this transaction in the next five working days and this fund will be successfully transfered into your nominated bank account, once you start contacting the bank with this letter i will send to you soonest for verification of the account where the fund is been lodge.

Keep this a strict secret, as the transaction is required. Call me as soon as you receive this e-mail for more discussion.

I'll wait to hear from you

Best regards.
Dr.Gardon Romsay
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Below is a letter which you shall send to the bank to verify if this fund has been lodged in an account in the bank.

All you need do is fill in your name in this letter to send to the bank through their email address below.

[email protected]

Remember my dear, for this operation to succeed, you have to do as I will be instructing you to,as not to make any mistake of anymanner.

Please fill the leter correctly and send to the bank email address, and send me a copy of the filled letter which you have sent to the bank.

Note that this fund will arrive into your bank account within 5 banking days, if you start by sending the filled letter to the bank email address today.

I await to hear from you as soon as you have sent the filled letter to the bank email address.

Kindly forward to me a copy of the filled letter,which you have sent to the bank.

To: MR.William Anderson.
Head of foreign remittances,
Nat West Bank London - England
BRANCH: Putney, 153 Putney High Street.
LONDON SWI5 IRX
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +447024024595
Fax: +442076813560
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS STERLING (12,500,000 MILLION GBP FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: #386-41732-56.)

I am..(Names)....of....(address)............,Please be informed that I wish to apply for the transfer of my inheritance fund, total sum twelve Million five hundred British Pounds Sterling (12,500,000. 00) from Account number: #386-41732-56 to my bank account in my Country.

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my Cousin your deceased customer (Late Mr. Morrison Thompson who died in a helicopter crash with his family. I am the beneficiary and named next of kin. I wish as the heir apparent to claim this amount.

Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will expedite action

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation:

Yours faithfully

....(Name).....

Kindly fill in correctly the letter above and send to the bank email for fast responds,and get back to me with whatever reply you receive from the bank,so i can advice you correctly on what to do next.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Dr.Gardon Romsay
+447024083644

Dear Friend,Letter to the bank,kindly fill and send to this bank email address( [email protected])
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos
Kindly update me with the present situation of thing from Mr William Anderson, so that we can proceed with the fund release procedures.
Gardon Romsay
Gardon wrote:
Sorry for the mistake, kindly contact the bank with this email address and endeavour to give me update from any development.

[email protected]

Regards

Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,
I just returned from a 3 week trip. It was supposed to be 10 days but there were some complications. Last time I was able to answer any mail was when I was in Hamburg. I will spare you the details but first the volcano disrupted all air traffic from Europe to the USA and then when I could get a flight, Continental messed up my ticket, and after 2 hours of phone calls I ended up paying twice. I am still in the process of reclaiming my money from them.
But anyway. I am safely back now. Can you tell me what you need from me at this point in order for you to be able to move forward?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos ,

Below is a letter which you shall send to the bank to verify if this fund has been lodged in an account in the bank.

All you need do is fill in your name in this letter to send to the bank through their email address below.

[email protected]

Remember my dear, for this operation to succeed, you have to do as I will be instructing you to,as not to make any mistake of anymanner.

Please fill the leter correctly and send to the bank email address, and send me a copy of the filled letter which you have sent to the bank.

Note that this fund will arrive into your bank account within 5 banking days, if you start by sending the filled letter to the bank email address today.

I await to hear from you as soon as you have sent the filled letter to the bank email address.

Kindly forward to me a copy of the filled letter,which you have sent to the bank.

To: MR.William Anderson.
Head of foreign remittances,
Nat West Bank London - England
BRANCH: Putney, 153 Putney High Street.
LONDON SWI5 IRX
UNITED KINGDOM
Phone: +447024024595
Fax: +442076813560
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam,

APPLICATION FOR THE TRANSFER OF TWELVE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED BRITISH POUNDS STERLING (12,500,000 MILLION GBP FROM ACCOUNT NUMBER: #386-41732-56.)

I am..(Names)....of....(address)............,Please be informed that I wish to apply for the transfer of my inheritance fund, total sum twelve Million five hundred British Pounds Sterling (12,500,000. 00) from Account number: #386-41732-56 to my bank account in my Country.

This is the money left behind in your Bank by my Cousin your deceased customer (Late Mr. Morrison Thompson who died in a helicopter crash with his family. I am the beneficiary and named next of kin. I wish as the heir apparent to claim this amount.

Please, accept this late application as it was due to family logistic problems consequent upon his funeral rights. I hope you will expedite action

Thanks for your anticipated co-operation:

Yours faithfully

....(Name).....

Kindly fill in correctly the letter above and send to the bank email for fast responds,and get back to me with whatever reply you receive from the bank,so i can advice you correctly on what to do next.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,
Dr.Gardon Romsay
+447024083644

Dear Friend,Letter to the bank,kindly fill and send to this bank email address( [email protected] )
Gardon wrote:
Attention Bolleboos ,

Note : Remember to send along with your following information and copy me in the mail,
Name

Address

country

Accoupation

Phone
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,

My name is Bolleboos. I have no middle name or initials.
I live in Marietta Georgia, USA, on 1A3 Peachtree Pkwy.
I was born on August 19, 1973, so I am 36 years old now.

As for the letter for the bank, I have some uncomfortable feeling about it, what would happen if they find out that I have not told them the truth about my relationship to the deceased.
Please advice.
Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Attention Bolleboos,

Go ahead and send the letter to the bank and never allow them to know that i,m the one directing you,i will cover you up with the original document to back you up, that is why i contacted you to be the next of kin.

Regards

Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon,

Would it be OK if I change 'cousin' to 'friend'?
I worry that they can find out that we are not cousins, and what would happen to me. Even if we have documents that make me next of kin, no document would make it plausible that we are family.

Please let me know whether it is ok to edit the letter in this manner.
Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Glad to hear from you, in my proposal i told you my position with natwest bank, all you need is to send the information to Mr.William Anderson and follow my directives, all the required documents will be taken care by me and also note that it is risk free i assure you that.

The watch word for this transaction is honesty and trust.

Look forward hearing from you.

Dr Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am Bolleboos of Marietta, GA, USA. Please be informed that I wish to apply for the transfer of my inheritance fund from Account number: #386-41732-56 to my bank account. This is the money left behind in your Bank by my Cousin your deceased customer Late Mr. Morrison Thompson who died in a helicopter crash with his family. I am the beneficiary and named next of kin.

Yours faithfully
Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
ATTN: Bolleboos,

RE-ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR HUMBLE NOTICE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR LETTER OF APPLICATION.GO THROUGH THE ATTACHED FILE AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.WILLIAM ANDERSON.
Gardon wrote:
Attention Bolleboos,

Your mail has being acknowledg thanks for kind gesture.

Regards

Gardon Romsay.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,

Hoe are you doing, sir? Hope you have a fine weekend.
Please find attached to this email the document that your bank sent me.

Best regards, talk to you soon,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos ,

Thanks for the way your carry on with this transaction,i will get back to you with the document by tomorrow from my Attorney which i know that will cost me 32000 pounds but do not worry i will pay for the bill.

Sorry this is the correct email for the bank [email protected]

Regards

Gardon Romsay
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Attachment copy is for your attention.

Regards

Romsay Gardon.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,
Thanks again for taking care of the paperwork.
I will reply to Mr. anderson from your bank.
Of course I will keep letting you know about any progress.
Best regards, talk to you soon.
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,

Please find attached the documents you requested.
Hopefully this is what you need and will help you process this matter.

Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (state 14).

----- Original message -----
[. . .]
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,

I tried to send your documents to your bank, but I get some kind of error message that they can not be delivered. I even tried to send them individually, with only one per message, but that didn't help.
Can you check if there is a problem over there?

Regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Sorry this is the correct email for the bank [email protected]
Regards

Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Hi Gardon,
Are you sure?
The email that I received earlier and that I replied to came from [email protected]
Should I contact the email address you gave me and ask them to re-send the documents?
Please let me know what you think.

Best,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Yes go ahead and use the one i sent to you [email protected] to send those document i gave you today because we need to finalise this transaction before next week end.
Regards

Gardon R amsay.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,
I am a bit confused. When I replied to your las email to me, I got an error that the mail could not be delivered.
Please confirm that this is the correct address and that you have received my email.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos

---------- Forwarded message ----------
[. . .]
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,
How are you today? still waiting for your update from Mr.William Anderson.

Regards,

Dr Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Romsay,

Thanks for your message. I have not yet heard back from Mr. Anderson, but as soon as I do hear fro him, I will get back to you and let you know immediately.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
William wrote:
Attn: Sir,

This is to bring to your humble notice that this account is active as you are requested to send all the documents to this bank without any further delay.

Yours truly,
Mr. William Anderson.
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Thanks for your mail you are to forward those document to Mr Anderson with the email address i sent to you, to enable him proceed with the transfer of the fund to your bank account becuase we have limited time.

Gardon Romsay
William wrote:
ATTN: SIR,

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR HUMBLE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR BANKING DETAILS FOR OUR FINAL VERIFICATIONS PROCESS AS DETAILED BELOW.

BANK NAME: ...................................
ADDRESS: .................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...................................
Iban code: ......................
SWIFT NUMBER:................................
BENEFICIARY:......................................
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:...........................

ENDEAVOUR TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

WE WAIT FOR YOUR TIMELY RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULY,
MR.WILLIAM ANDERSON.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,

How are you doing? Hopefully everything is going well for you.
As for your request for the documents, please find them attached to this email.

I hope these are what you need. Please let me know.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Thanks.
I confirmed with Mr. Anderson and sent him the documents you provided.
Best,
-Bolleboos
William wrote:

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR HUMBLE NOTICE THAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND YOUR BANKING DETAILS FOR OUR FINAL VERIFICATIONS PROCESS AS DETAILED BELOW.

BANK NAME: ...................................
ADDRESS: .................................
ACCOUNT NUMBER:...................................
Iban code: ......................
SWIFT NUMBER:................................
BENEFICIARY:......................................
BENEFICIARY ADDRESS:...........................

ENDEAVOUR TO SEND A COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT/DRIVERS LICENSE.

WE WAIT FOR YOUR TIMELY RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULY,
MR.WILLIAM ANDERSON.
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Thanks for update from the bank mail your required to follow the bank instuction to enable them transfer the funds to your bank account because we have limited time.

Gardon Romsay

Waiting for your update.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,

Please use the following bank account here in Marietta:

Bank of America,
Marietta branch, Georgia
Acct#: 710893963
Routing# 026009593
Holder: Mr. B. Boos

Thank you for your advice and help.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon,

Your bank had asked me for my account details. I gave them the information to the bank account that I have opened especially for this transfer. Hopefully they have everything they need now. Of course I will keep you posted on any news.

Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

I must say thanks for the way your following this business transaction,i promise you as soon as this money is transfered to your account i will come over for us to do a joint venture business.

Gardon Romsay.
William wrote:
ATTN: MR. B. BOOS,

RE-PAYMENT INSTRUCTION.

THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR HUMBLE NOTICE THAT WE HAVE RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM THE BANK OF ENGLAND TO TRANSFER YOUR INHERITANCE FUNDS. GO THROUGH THE PAYMENT ADVISE AND ACT ACCORDIGNLY.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR.WILLIAM ANDERSON
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon,

Thank you for your kind words. I have to thank you as well for the opportunity, your cooperation, friendship and trust.

I have heard back from the bank. They tell me that I have to sign a release order, or otherwise empower an attorney to sign on my behalf. This is a little bit of an unexpected bump, but I shall look into making arrangements to fly to London this weekend and return on monday. I can forward their letter to you if you want, but this is basically what it said in a nutshell.

Right now I can not really get much time off from work on such short notice, but one day will be no problem. If I fly on saturday, I will arrive on sunday morning. Now I guess they are closed for business on sunday, so I would have to do the signing on monday morning and then fly back. I will still make it on monday evening, as flying west, the time difference is in my favor.

It would be wonderful if we can meet on sunday and spend the afternoon together.

Kind regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

I got your mail and content well understood,their is know need of flying down to london now, why not give the arttoney instruction to act on your behalf later you can take your time and come over when you must have being less busy becaues,the lawyer is a highly reputable attorney in england he can handle every situation regarding to this signing document instead of paying for fly ticet,hotel bills and other enconvience that may attached to it.

we are at the verge of transfering this funds to your country bank account remem ber that our watch world for this transaction is honesty and trust please keep to your promise. this is the arttorney email address [email protected]

Looking forward hearing from you.

Dr Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Hi Gardon,

Thank you for you mail. If you think it would be better to have it handled by an attorney, then I will go ahead and contact the one that the suggested. I just thought that if all we need is my signature, I might as well just put it on there. And that it might bring extra paperwork and delays and costs if we need to empower an attorney.

Please advice on what you feel would be the appropriate way to move forward. I have a refundable reservation for tomorrow afternoon, so I can cancel it at very little cost.

Hope to hear back from you quickly.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

I got your mail, you can go ahead and contact the attorney because it is the best thing to do and also to save time. What you need to understand is contacting attorney will save inconveniences of traveling and hotel accommodation and other expenses that might be incurred as a result of your traveling.

I believe that whatever charges the attorney might give must be comparatively low to what you will spend at the end of the traveling.

Please adhere to this instruction and go ahead with the attorney.

Thanks.

Gardon Romsay.
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,

I have looked into the possibility to come in person to sign the release documents, but unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity to take the time off on such short notice. Therefor I would like to make use of the possibility to empower a local attorney over there to sign on my behalf.

I have two requests for you.
Can you guide me in how to proceed on this? You have to understand that I have never dealt with any matter like this before, while for you it is your daily bread and butter. And would it be possible that your bank grant me a loan in the event that there are any costs or fees involved with appointing someone?

Thank you for your kind help, and my best regards to you, sir.
Sincerely,
Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon,

How are you doing today?
Because of what you told me, I have told the bank that I would like to make use of their offer that I can empower someone else to sign on my behalf. Hopefully that will work out well.
I will keep you posted.

Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Thanks very well i can see you"re such a good business transaction handler.
Goahead and contact the attorney with their email address
[email protected]

Regards

Gardon Romsay
William wrote:

IT IS STATED CLEARLY IN THE PAYMENT ADVICE THAT ALL EXPENSES PARTAINING TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN YOUR ABSENTIA WILL BE BORNE BY YOU. AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU WILL UNDERTAKE ALL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES SINCE YOU CAN NOT COME TO UK. WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU WE CAN NOT GRANT YOU ANY LOAN SINCE YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT OF UK.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PAYMENT ADVICE AND CONTACT THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO THIS BANK IF YOU CAN NOT COME TO UK FOR PHYSICAL SIGNING OF THE FUND RELEASE ORDER (F.R.O.)

WE EXPECT YOUR HUMBLE COPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. WILLIAM ANDERSON.
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

I want to know the update with our business transaction.

Regards

Gardon Romsay.
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

What is the update between you attorney and the bank because time is not in our side we need to finish this business transaction from now to month end.

Waiting for your response,

Dr Gardon Romsay.
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon,
Sorry for not getting back with you earlier.
I had to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly. I just arrived here last night ans I'm still struggling with the time zone difference.
They replied and told me that any and all cost are for my own account, and I'm not so sure whether it was a good idea. If I had knows sooner that I had to come to Europe, I would have suggested to go via London and go by them in person.
I will get back to you as soon as I have the opportunity, and I will also forward you the lasted that they sent to me.
Regards,
-Bolleboos
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Thanks for the way your following up with this transaction,i pray to God for us to be an ever lasting business partner.
Please i need you to forward to me the mail they sent to you with your phone number now because we have from now to end of the month to transafer this money (12.5m dollars )to your country bank account.

Waitin for your response.

Reards

Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Dear Gardon, this is the latest that I heard from Mr. Anderson from Natwest:

IT IS STATED CLEARLY IN THE PAYMENT ADVICE THAT ALL EXPENSES PARTAINING TO LEGAL REPRESENTATION IN YOUR ABSENTIA WILL BE BORNE BY YOU. AS A MATTER OF FACT, YOU WILL UNDERTAKE ALL FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES SINCE YOU CAN NOT COME TO UK. WE REGRET TO INFORM YOU WE CAN NOT GRANT YOU ANY LOAN SINCE YOU ARE NOT RESIDENT OF UK.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS ON THE PAYMENT ADVICE AND CONTACT THE ACCREDITED ATTORNEY TO THIS BANK IF YOU CAN NOT COME TO UK FOR PHYSICAL SIGNING OF THE FUND RELEASE ORDER (F.R.O.)

WE EXPECT YOUR HUMBLE COPERATION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MR. WILLIAM ANDERSON
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Got your forwarded mail, considering the time, you need to adhere to the bank instruction and contact the Attorney, since you are not resident of United Kingdom, so that he will append for the (F.R.O)Fund Release Order on your behalf.

Waiting for your update.

Dr Gardon Romsay
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Sorry for the late response due to work load in office , i hope you are fine? As regards to the Attorney ,i want to know the update of the transaction between bank,attorney and you.

Waiting for your response,

Regards

Gardon Romsay.
Gardon wrote:
Dear Bolleboos,

Hope you are fine?

Why silence? please i need update from your side.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Dr Gardon Romsay
/me wrote:
Attention of Mr. Roger Nedvile

Dear Mr. Nedvile,
My name is Mr. Bolleboos, resident of Marietta, GA, USA.
For a transaction at the Natwest bank, I need to finalize some official documentation, and the bank suggested I employ your services.
Please let me know which details concerning the case you require, and whether you would be available.

Best regards, and hope to hear back from you soon.
-Bolleboos
Mail Delivery Subsystem wrote:
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
DNS Error: Domain name not found

----- Original message -----
[. . .]
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Gardon Romsay,

How are you doing?
I am doing fine. We had a very hectic time ever since I returned from Lisbon. I will not bore you with the details but we had to redo most of the offices here.

When I tried to contact the attorney that the bank suggested, I got a notification that the email could not be delivered. Can you please check that the address you gave me is correct? I will also ask Mr.
Anderson to confirm.

Best wishes,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Anderson,

It has been a while since our last contact. I hope you are doing well,
both professionally and personally.
I tried to contact the attorney that you suggested to finalize the paperwork on my behalf, but I got a delivery failure notification,
suggesting that the email address I got was not correct. Can you please check and confirm it for me.
I'm sorry to bother you with this, but I didn't know who else to turn to. Hope it is no trouble.

Thanks for you assistance, and best regards,
-Bolleboos
William wrote:
www.brixxxers.com
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

Thanks for your mail ,this is the attorney email address [email protected] or you go to their websit www.brixxxers.com you will all the information you want about them.

Regards

Gardon Romsay.
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

I did not like how this business is linggering so long, what was your discussion with Wiliam Aderson and the attorney? i need your response because time is not our friend in this transaction.

waiting for your quick response,

Regards

Gardon Romsay
Gardon wrote:
Bolleboos,

How are you today together with your family,i have not hard from you long time.

Regards

Romsay Gardon

sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those baits are brilliant.
It`s given me some fresh ideas.
Thanks! Twisted Evil

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

/me wrote:
Dear Sir,
I am originally from Germany, but presently I live in the USA. I am planning to move back to Europe and I could really use a job.
Please let me know if you still have any vacancies.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
This is the lancaster Hotel London Job Details
Good Day!

You can see the attach documents and form for more details. Please fill the form and send back to us for proceeding ahead.

All necessary information has been furnished upon request.

Regards
Mr. Philip Henderson
Personnel Manager
Lancaster Hotel London
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank your for your prompt reply.
Please find attached the completed employment form.
Hoping to hear back from you, I remain.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
WE DID NOT RECIVE YOUR FORM OR DOCUMENTS YOU SHOULD SCAN IT AGAIN.
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

Apparently it seems that I had forgotten to add the attachment to my email.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Here is the employment application.

Thank you and best regards,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
Dear Applicant,

This is to confirm the receipt of your application form,for proceeding ahead we will like to inform you of the procedures of how your work authorisation letter will be processed.

As a US citizen you do not need a visa to work in London but you need an employment authorisation certificate and work permit to work in UK.This certificate will be processed through the British immigration and labour department here in London and this will only cost you a little sum of £ 386 ponds only because you are applying from outside the UK.

We will also like to know from you if you have ever work in UK before or do you have a labour certificate?

If you have the labour certificate, you can scan and send it to us immediately along with your international passport copy and two passport photos.

But if you don't have the labour certificate you can scan and send your international passport copy and two passport photos.so the we can issue you the Lancaster hotel employment contract letter wish will be signed by both parties to be use in the processing of your work permit and work authorisation certificate.

You are to reply as soon as you receive this message.

All necessary information needed has been furnish upon request.

Best Wishes.
Lancaster Hotel Management.
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

Hopefully you had a good weekend.

Thank you for your explanation. I have worked in the UK in the past, but it was as a contractor. I was never employed by a British company. I don't believe that I have a labor certificate.

thanks again, hope to hear from you soon, best regards,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
Registered in England No. 2832349
Registered office. Lancaster London,
Address, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY
Phone +44 7031 868 931

Reference: Employment&Acceptance Letter

Mr.Bolleboos.

In accordance with the policy mormulated by the lancaster hotel management under employment terms, we are considering your qualifications&personal experience for the vacant position of a Lancaster Hotel (Eetrical Engineer)

Hoping that you can, excel by proving your previous experience in up holding this given position in our progressive Organization? We are given you the chance to participate in our progressive Organization since you can meet with the given duty accordingly.
We are issuing you herewith the Lancaster hotel employment acceptance contract letter attached to this mail for proceeding ahead with your immigration process.

We are given you the chance to participate in our hotel and if you are prepared to accept employment with the Lancaster hotel management on the foregoing terms, you should kindly confirm your acceptance and agreement by signing the enclosed duplicate copy of this Letter of Agreement where indicated, and return one copy to us.

Finally you should send this letter to the immigration bureau for the processing of your work permit and visa.

Our government has made it mandatory that before any foreign applicant be employment to any UK company,they must first be screamed by the UK immigration bureau to prevent illegal immigrant from entering our country.

Our government must asses your application and if successful in completing the immigration requirments.we will receive a confirmation letter from the immigration office to issu you an employment contract letter wish will be use for the processing of your visa.

Send one copy of the sigend employment contract letter to the office of the UK Immigration Bureau by the given email address link; [email protected]

Finally, we are hoping that the immigration bureau will find you eligible to work with us and we are given you only but 7 working days to conclude with the immigration bureau because after 7 working days if we do not receive a confirmation letter from the immigration bureau here in UK that your work permit and work authorisation letter are ready,that means you are not eligible to work with us and that will give us the chance to delete your name from the list of our applicants and replace your position with other interested person.

All necessary information needed has been furnished upon request.

Best Wishes.
Philip Henderson
Lancaster Hotel Manager.

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Henderson,

Thank you so much for your good news.
I am very happy that you have found me suitable to work at your hotel. I am very excited to get to see what the work consists of and who I am going to work together with.

Already I have completed and signed the letter and I will send it on to the immigration office like you said.
Thanks again, and best regards,
Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I have the opportunity to get an employment position in your country.
Hereby I send you the acceptance letter from my prospective employer.
Please let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thank you and highest regards,
Bolleboos
Immigration wrote:
Birmingham Public Enquiry Immigration Law – Visa and Labour Affairs Authorities.
Foreign emigrant affairs enquiries centre.

Contact Address:
Dominion Court 41 Station Road ,
Solihull Birmingham B91 3RT.
Fax: +44-870-4061-314.
United Kingdom.

Services preparatory Information:
Opening Hours:
Open: 0900 to 1600,
Monday to Friday, except bank holidays.
Doors close at 1600, but applications made before this time will be processed on the same day.

Subject: Tier 1 General visa Requirements

Good Day,
Dear Immigrant.

Our office will like in bring to your notice that we did not see your attacment file Our challenges are clear: to protect our borders from those who seek to abuse the system; to continue to provide a safe haven to those genuinely seeking shelter / job offers, and to prevent abuse of the asylum system; to manage migration to meet the needs of our economy; to welcome hard-working and talented legal migrants and help them to become British citizens, with of all the rights and responsibilities that entails.

How can we best manage legal migration to fill key gaps in our economy?
We need managed migration: our economy benefits substantially from it, and the vibrancy of our culture is in no small part down to hard-working and talented migrants. We must therefore be undimmed in our determination to make the case for properly managed migration but if we are to defeat those who use asylum and immigration to stoke up fear and racism, we must also tackle abuse of the system.

We welcome hard-working legal migrants who want to make a contribution towards the wealth and prosperity of UK . But like all freedoms we also need rules and limits. Migration must be properly managed and we are introducing a new points-based system to ensure that only those who benefit UK can come here to work or study, helping to fill key vacancies.

We are proud to be able to offer you our Premium Service! The Premium Skill work approval code / permit service is the most comprehensive UK migration Service that we due offer to visitors on working basic. We're very happy to inform you that your appeal letter to our office is successfuly recive and to enable you get hold of your Labour approval certificate approved and sign by our director general you need to re attach your emploument contract letter and send again.

But and if you have a labour authorization letter do attach them as well. but if you dont have them,this process can not be concluded , until our finial screening of your documents statues, as the Clause IV of the Labour constitution.

We’re here by sub-let you be aware, that you are obliged to send to our office, these below documents, for the further procession & approval of your labour certificate, as well as the regime dispensation fee: £386 Pounds only , to facilitate our office approval coverage & sending of your skilled workers labour approval certificate. When writing back to us, you’re urging to send together with yours:

1. Your Contract Agreements Letter; from your Employer.
2. Your labour processing approval certificate fee; total amount £386 Pounds Only.
3. Your International Passport Copy.
4. 4 Recent Passport Photos.
5. Ten Tomb Fingers Prints You can Do the fingers Print On a Plan White Sheet.

You're instructed to use this information when transferring your processing fee to our office.
Payment must be made through western union money transfer order, to our office. You have to use the name of our office financial department Accountant to make your payment, and then forward it together with your affirmations to us.
Here are the essentials details that you have to use for the payment processing fee at any western Union Agent/ Bank there in your country.

Receiver Name: Mr.Tery. M James.
Receivers Address should be our office here
Dominion Court 41 Station Road ,
Solihull Birmingham B91 3RT.
United Kingdom.
Also you have to attach the payment transfer slip from the bank, for our office verification too.

Ones more you're welcome to our beautiful country UK, with due respect we did appreciate your efforts towards the preparation of your work approval code & permit procession with ours office. Ours administration has staffs that, speaks five different Eastern-European languages in total, which enables them to screen candidates more effectively and promptly, then deal with day-to-day issues with temporary entering visitors.

This Labour sector is meant for overseas workforce programme section, for skilled workers registering and maintaining of their personal work details in strict compliance with Home Office requirements on prevention of illegal migrants & illegal work force's in london Cities.
Here our director general must stamp and sign your { UK Skilled Workers Labour Approval Certificate} and then file it in our labour statistics as to be use during the pension service also must be approved before the Immigration office can granted you visa pin code.

We look forward to helping you come to UK !

Kind Regards,

Name .Sir Burnce Markson
Screening Section Team Head.

canada Labour’s Secretary of State for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs.

Immigration wrote:
Birmingham Public Enquiry Immigration Law – Visa and Labour Affairs Authorities.

(same as before)

Lancaster Hotel wrote:
Dear Applicant

You have to scan and send one copy of the signed employment contract letter and also up dates from the immigration bureau regarding your work authorisation processing.

Best Regard.
Lancaster Hotel London.
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

Excuse me if there is a misunderstanding, but I was under the impression that I had to forward the contract letter to the immigration office. This is what I have done. I hope that was not a mistake.
Please let me know if I should take any action about it. I will do it immediately.

Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
DEAR APPLICANT

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL FOR PROCEEDING AHEAD, I WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT YOU DID AS REQUIRED BUT YOU ALSO HAVE TO SEND ONE COPY OF THE CONTRACT LETTER TO US FOR DOCUMENTATION.

FINALLY WE HAVE NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM THE IMMIGRATION BUREAU THAT YOUR DOCUMENTS IS IN THE PROCESSING YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF YOU HAVE NOT TO COMPLETE THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DOCUMENTS.

REGARDS.
LANCASTER HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,
Thank you for your confirmation and reassurance.
Here is the signed employment contract letter.

I was thrilled to learn that you consider me for a position as an electrical engineer. This kind of work is very close to my heart and a hotel must be a wonderful challenge.

Your guidance is highly appreciated.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD WE ARE NOT PLYING FUN HERE IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THIS EMPLOYMENT PROCESS YOU CAN STOP OK HOW COME YOU SEND THE EMPLOYMENT FORM SAYING THAT IT IS THE SIGNED COPY OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER.

THIS SHOWS THAT YOU ARE NOT COMMITTED TO THIS EMPLOYMENT OFFER. WE HAVE ALSO CONTACTED THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE ON YOUR BEHALF TO IN QUIRE ABOUT THE PROCESSING OF YOUR WORK AUTHORISATION CERTIFICATE WITH THEIR OFFICE AND THEY JUST TOLD US THAT YOU ONLY SENT A MAIL TO THEM WITHOUT YOUR EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER ATTACH TO THE MAIL YOU SENT TO THEM.
THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU ARE DOING THIS IN FACT THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE ALSO SAID THEY HAVE SENT YOU AN INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENTS THAT YOU ARE TO PROVIDE TO THEIR OFFICE TO ENABLE THEM IN APPROVING YOUR DOCUMENTS BUT THEY HAVE NOT RECEIVE THE DOCUMENTS FROM YOU.

YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THE IMMIGRATION AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS LETTER TO PROVIDE THE REQUIREMENTS THAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AND IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW INSTRUCTION YOU BETTER STOP COMMUNICATION WITH US BECAUSE WE ARE NOT HERE FOR CHIDS PLAY.

REGARD
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

I am sorry that I had attached the wrong file. It was an honest mistake and if I had known about your disposition against things like this, I assure you I would have been more careful and double checked.
If there has been any issue with the immigration office, I will look into that as well. I had personally not heard anything from them about this.

I have copied them on this email, so that you now both have the correct document.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for pointing it out to me.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Markson,
I heard from the Lancaster hotel management that you had an issue with my document.
Hereby I send it again. Please confirm whether it is the correct one this time.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Sir,

I am sorry that I had attached the wrong file. It was an honest mistake and if I had known about your disposition against things like this, I assure you I would have been more careful and double checked.
If there has been any issue with the immigration office, I will look into that as well. I had personally not heard anything from them about this.

I have copied them on this email, so that you now both have the correct document.

Sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you for pointing it out to me.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos
Immigration wrote:

(and again)
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
DRAR APPLICANT.

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR SIGNED EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT LETTER TO DAY AND WE HAVE ALSO RECEIVE AN INFORMATION FROM THE IMMIGRATION OFFICE THAT THEY HAVE RECEIVE YOUR CONTRACT LETTER AS WELL AND THEY SAID THAT HAVE SENT YOU THE INFORMATION YOU NEED ALONG WITH THE REQUIREMENT TO YOU HAVE TO PROVIDE IMMEDIATELY.

YOU SHOULD PROVIDE ALL THE IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO ENABLE THEM IN APPROVING YOUR DOCUMENTS.

ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION NEEDED HAS BEEN FURNISHED UPON REQUEST.

REGARDS.
/me wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your confirmation and your guidance.
My apologies that I sent the wrong document in the first place.
I will make sure to return the immigration document to them.
Will you need a copy of that too?

Thanks again and best regards,
-Bolleboos
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
DEAR APPLICANT

THIS IS TO CONFIRM THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL,FOR PROCEEDING AHEAD WE WILL LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT AS SOON AS YOU COMPLETE THE IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS DO GET US INFORMED.

ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION NEEDED HAS BEEN FURNISHED UPON REQUEST.

REGARDS.
Lancaster Hotel wrote:
DEAR APPLICANT

HAVE YOU COMPLETED THE IMMIGRATION REQUIREMENTS?

Bolleboos
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another one abandoned back in june..
/me wrote:
Subject: i lost the letter

can you please resend the application letter? i can not find it anymore.
thanks
-Bolleboos

Ding Dung Dong wrote:
Holding bank official email address as follows: [email protected]
Attention. Mr. Cheng Vinny
Managing Director
HSBC Bank Vietnam.

APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM

My name is Bolleboos , I was notified by my late cousin (Mr. John Mark) before he died in a ghastly plain crash with his family that, he Deposited the sum of Ten million United States Dollars (US$10, 000, 000, 00) with your Bank (HSBC Bank in Vietnam).

I am the Authorized next of kin to the Late Mr. John Mark, who ‘’WILL’’ the Deposited Fund to me before he died. I am acting in my capacity as the Authorized next of Kin.

With due respect, I urge you to release to me as soon as possible my Inheritance Fund worth Ten Million United States Dollars, so as to enable me use the money in the manner as to the wishes of late Mr. John Mark my cousin. If you could let me know what other information I need to supply you with, as to have the Fund released to me. I am quite sure that my Legal counsel Barrister Dung Quang Dinh will certainly handle that on my behalf.

It will be very appreciative, if this application will be given adequate compliance.

Thanks for your urgent consideration

Sincerely Yours
Bolleboos

/me wrote:
APPLICATION LETTER OF CLAIM

My name is Bolleboos , I was notified by my late cousin (Mr. John Mark) before he died in a ghastly plain crash with his family that, he Deposited the sum of Ten million United States Dollars (US$10, 000, 000, 00) with your Bank (HSBC Bank in Vietnam).

I am the Authorized next of kin to the Late Mr. John Mark, who ‘’WILL’’ the Deposited Fund to me before he died. I am acting in my capacity as the Authorized next of Kin.

With due respect, I urge you to release to me as soon as possible my Inheritance Fund worth Ten Million United States Dollars, so as to enable me use the money in the manner as to the wishes of late Mr. John Mark my cousin. If you could let me know what other information I need to supply you with, as to have the Fund released to me. I am quite sure that my Legal counsel Barrister Dung Quang Dinh will certainly handle that on my behalf.

It will be very appreciative, if this application will be given adequate compliance.

Thanks for your urgent consideration

Sincerely Yours
Bolleboos

/me wrote:
I have sent the letter to Mr. Vinny Cheng. I will let you know when re replies to me.
Thanks and best regards,
-Bolleboos

Vinny wrote:
Attention Mr. Bolleboos,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated yesterday been Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 1:20pm Vietnamese local time.

Sequel to our meeting held today with the bank authorities your file is under verification, and immediately after this your file will be send to telex/telegraphic department for onward release of your inherited fund.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate of your late uncle Mr. John Mark (R.I.P) including your full information such as: a scan of your international passport first page and second page or driver’s license for proper identification and our perusal. Upon the receipt of the required information from you we will commence action on your payment advice slip immediately without much protocol.

Your urgent response is needed to enable us proceed

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny

Director HSBC BANKVIETNAM
Tele: +84122XXXXX37

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cheng,

Thank you for your prompt reply.
As per your request, I shall request for a death certificate. Do you have a record of the deposit on file? And if so, how should I apply for an excerpt of it? I would think that you could easily verify that Mr. Mark is deceased, but it is no problem for me to obtain a certificate and send it to you.

Thank you for your service. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
This is the reply from the bank.
Do you know how to obtain a death certificate over there?
Please advice.
-Bolleboos
Vinny wrote:

Attention Mr. Bolleboos,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail dated yesterday been Wednesday, May 26, 2010 at 1:20pm Vietnamese local time.

Sequel to our meeting held today with the bank authorities your file is under verification, and immediately after this your file will be send to telex/telegraphic department for onward release of your inherited fund.

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate of your late uncle Mr. John Mark (R.I.P) including your full information such as: a scan of your international passport first page and second page or driver’s license for proper identification and our perusal. Upon the receipt of the required information from you we will commence action on your payment advice slip immediately without much protocol.

Your urgent response is needed to enable us proceed

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny

Vinny wrote:
Attention Mr. Bolleboos,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail which was well received and content noted as well.

Regarding to your question the person in position to answer you is Barrister Dung the Attorney to your late uncle because we are here to verify and authenticate the certificates if it tiles with the one we have in our central computer.

Meanwhile as soon as you forwarded the Certificates and we verify by cross checking if it tiles with the one with us here after satisfying in verifying the sum of Ten Million us Dollars will be release and transfer to you to any account you will provide.

I awaiting for your prompt response

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny

Ding Dung Dong wrote:
Dear Mr. Bolleboos,

I am in receipt of your mail,

Sir, I will procure the required Death Certificate which will cost me little money with my position here as one of the senior advocate here in my country Socialist Republic of Vietnam.

In this regards sir, you are advice to send me your identification and your direct phone number because I will make use of it in applying for the Death Certificate.

Meanwhile the required Deposit Certificate I will search my files here because I am aware that I am with a copy of the Deposit Certificate which I will never hesitate to forward it to you as soon as I find it in my file.

Endeavour to send me your identification immediately to enable us to proceed.

Your immediate response is highly needed

Best Regards
Barr Dung

/me wrote:
Thank you. If it is more convenient for you, I can request and obtain a death certificate myself, but I would think that you are more experienced in matters like this.

Ding Dung Dong wrote:
Dear Mr. Bolleboos,

Please sir, you are advice to send me your direct phone number to enable us to discuss before I proceed to apply for the procurement of the Death Certificate.
Best Regards
Barr Dung

/me wrote:
Dear sir,
Please try and call between 5PM and 6PM as it is easier for me to talk about this when there is nobody around.
Have you gone ahead and made a request for a death certificate yet, or shall I do it myself? And also, if you have the deposit paper, please forward it so that I can send everything to the bank.
I shall ask them to hang on and that I am still taking care of paperwork.
Regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cheng,

How are you doing today. Hopefully everything is fine for you both personally and professionally.

It has been a while since we were last in contact. I am sorry for that, but it takes some time for me to request for all the necessary paperwork. I am working on this and I hope you will bear with me.

Thank you and best regards,
-Bolleboos

Ding Dung Dong wrote:
Attn: Bolleboos,

I received your mail with good understanding, I have the deposit certificate here in my file and I have requested for the Death Certificate from the hospital and they promise to send it to me tomorrow, so I will be very glad to speak with you before sending the documents to you, that is why I am requesting for your telephone line, so please send me your direct line as I have taken note of when to call you.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
Dear Sir,
I'm sorry. I thought that I had already sent the number. You can reach me at 40456XXX14.
For me it is best between 5 and 6 because I am mostly alone so I can speak freely.
Best regards,
-Bolleboos

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

Thank you very much for your mail, but the telephone line you gave me was incorrect because i have been calling you but it keep on telling me wrong number, so please reconfirm the number and let me know.

I will send you the two documents that the holding bank requested the first thing tomorrow morning

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Dung,
The number is correct. I received a couple of failed calls, four or five, this morning between 11 and 11:30. I hear it ringing but when I answer I hear silence, or the line is cut. It seems to be a technical issue.
I'm not sure it was you, and the phone number did not show up on my end, but I think it probably was. I forgot to mention the international access code for the USA is +1 and you need to dial that before my number, but I think you already figured that out.
I will call myself from another phone to double check and the problem is not in my side. Please try again later this afternoon.
Best,
-Bolleboos

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

How are you doing today, together with your family? I hope all is well with you and your family! atually i called you several times yesterday after i came back from the hospital but you did not pick the call, so attached below are the two documents that the bank demanded send it to them and let me.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Dung,
Thank you for taking care of the documents.
I'm sorry about the trouble with my telephone line. The problem seems to be on my side, not your side. I am having the phone company looking into it. I expect it to be sorted out soon.

The documents you sent me, I will forward to Mr. Cheng, and of course I will keep you updated. Hopefully they will not require and more documentation or paperwork.

Thank you again and best regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cheng,

How are you doing? I didn't hear back from you on my last message to you. I'm sorry that it took some time for me to arrange all the necessary documentation.

Please find attached the documents that you asked for previously. I hope that everything is in order, but please let me know if there is any issue.

Thank you again and best regards.

Sincerely,
-Bolleboos

Vinny wrote:
Attention: Bolleboos

This is to inform you that your mail of yesterday and the documents were well received, and we are still under verification and will get back to you as soon as the verification is conlcuded.

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny
Director HSBC Bank Vietnam

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

Thanks for your mail and try to send the documents to the holding bank and let me know when you hear anything from them. I pray that the fund will be in your account by next week, you know this fund have been given me sleepless night, because is the only hope i have for my children and i thank God that you are working with your full coperation and i will like you to give me assurance that you will not look down on me or seat on the fund when it is finally transferred to you.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
I have already sent them. And of course I shall let you know about their reply.
Best wishes, -Bolleboos

Vinny wrote:
ATTENTION: MR. Bolleboos,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE CONCLUDED THE VERIFICATION FOR YOUR PAYMENT, ACTUALLY THE TWO CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS THAT YOU FORWARDED TO OUR BANK PROVES THAT YOU ARE THE AUTHORIZED NEXT OF KIN TO OUR LATE CUSTOMER MR. JOHN MARK OF THE SAID FUND BECAUSE IT TALLIES WITH WHAT WE HAVE IN OUR CENTRAL COMPUTER AND IN YOUR UNCLE'S FILE HERE, SO DO SEND US YOUR CORRECT BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE TRANSFERING OF THIS FUNDS INTO YOUR ACCOUNT AND FILL THE VERIFICATION FORM AS WELL PASTE A COPY OF YOUR PASSPORT AND RETURN IT TO US IMMEDIATELY.

AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND AFFIDAVIT OF CLIAM FEE AND CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FEE THE TWO DOCUEMENTS WILL COST YOU $2,900.00 SO RETURN THE FORM WITH THE SUM OF $$2,900.00 THROUGH WESTERN UNION WITH THIS INFORMATION.

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR COLLINS DEKE.
COUNTRY= HO CHI MINH CITY VIETNAM
AMOUNT=$2,900.00
QUESTION= FIRST
ANSWER= LAST.

AS SOON AS WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INFORMATION WE SHALL SEND YOUR FILE TO OUR LEGAL DEPARTMENT TO GO AND SECURE THE DOCUMENTS FROM THE VIETNAM HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE AND AS SOON AS THE TWO DOCUMENTS ARE SECURED YOUR FUND WILL BE TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY TO YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO FILL IN THE FORM, AND MAKE SURE THE NAME YOU WILL USE TO SEND THE MONEY WILL BE THE NAME YOU USE IN THE APPLICATION YOU SENT TO US ON WEDNESDAY, MAY 26, 2010.

AND ENDEAVOUR TO SEND THE WESTERN UNION INFORMATION TO ME AS SOON AS YOU PAY THE FEE.

SINCERELY,

DR. CHENG VINNY
DIRECTOR HSBC BANK VIETNAM
TEL: +84122XXXXX37

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cheng,

Thank you for your notice.
I will get you the complete banking details for the transfer of the inheritance funds. Do I need to use the form you sent me for that or can I just email it to you?
Also, is it possible to deduct the fees from the amount transfered?

Thanks again and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Sincerely,
-Bolleboos

Vinny wrote:
Attentuion: Bolleboos,

Your mail of yesterday was well received. Regarding to your question print the account form fill your account details and paste a copy of your passport and return it back to us, but if you will find it difficult to print it and fill, just send to us the account details and attach a copy of your passport to us, so that we can help you to fill the form on your behalf.

Regarding the deduction this is to inform you that your late Uncle Mr. John Mark Deposited the funds under bond so nobody has right to deduct or tamper the funds until is finally transferred into your account.

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

Please my dear borther if you have not heard anything from the holding bank write to them again and ask them if they have not received the docuemnts that you sent to them since last week, you know this transaction is given me sleepless night and I want it to be concluded sonest so that i will come over to your country to invest for my children.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
Dear MR. Cheng,

How are you doinbg today/ thank you for your advice and guidance.
I noticed that on the form there is provision for a partial transfers. Can we use that to do a payment for the fees, and the other part into my account? I left those empty, so that you can fill in what you think would be most appropriate.

I had to fly over to Portugal unexpectedly. I just arrived here last night. I will try and check my mail and respond when I can.
Hopefully you can work this out from your end.

Best regards,
-Bolleboos

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Dung,

I have sent the documents, and right now I am working with Mr. Cheng or the verification forms. I had one thing for him to clarify, but I have sent the signed form already. There were some fields in the form that I had some question about, but he can fill it or leave it empty as would be appropriate.
As soon as I hear back from him I will inform you immediately.
-Bolleboos

Vinny wrote:
ATTENTION: MR. Bolleboos,

THE VERIFICATION FORM WAS WELL RECEIVED, AND WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER INFORMATION TO ENABLE US SECURE THE DOCUMENTS AND TRANSFER THE FUNDS TO YOU, AND THIS IS TO LET YOU KNOW THAT YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL THE WESTER UNION INFORMATION IN THE VERIFICATION FORM, WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO SEND US THE INFORMATION OR SCAN A COPY OF THE TRANSFER SLIP TO US.

RECEIVER'S NAME: MR C0LLINS DEKE
COUNTRY= HO CHI MINH CITY VIETNAM
AMOUNT=$2,900.00
QUESTION= FIRST
ANSWER= LAST.

SINCERELY,

DR. CHENG VINNY
DIRECTOR HSBC BANK VIETNAM
TEL: +84122XXXXX37

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

Thank you very much for your update, and I am very glad to hear that the holding bank have given you a verification form to fill which means that they have concluded the verification and approve to pay the funds to you.

So let me know as soon as they transfer the fund to you.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

/me wrote:
Dear Mr. Cheng,
I am still in Lisbon. Will let you know when I get back. I fly on wednesday.
Best,
-Bolleboos

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

How are you doing today, together with your family? I hope all is well with you people! Please I want to know if the bank has answered your question, or if you have their telephone number call them and know why they are delaying this transacton.

Barr. Dung

Vinny wrote:
Attention: Bolleboos,

Sir, we are still waiting to hear from you to enable us know where to place your payment file.

Sincerely,

Dr. Cheng Vinny

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

My good brother how are you doing today? I have been calling you to know your conclusion with the holding bank, but your phone was in answering machine, please I am very anxious to know the update because I am getting nervous on this.

Thanks from your good friend

Barr. Dung

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

My brother why are you keeping silent on me? I hope all is well with you! Please update me i am very anxious to know your conclusion with the holding bank.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

Ding Dung Dong wrote:

How are you doing today, together with your family? i hope all is well with you people over there! Please i am writing to know if your conlcusion with the holding. It has been long i have been waiting to hear from you but you did not get back to me.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks,

Barr. Dung

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic