SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first death threat

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over a week ago I was building up to a dollar chop with one of my lads. (This is different than the one I just mentioned in another post I just put up.) I was very happy with how the dollar chop went and my lad really freaked out and still hasn't quite recovered. As part of it I sent a letter from Mr. Gomer's address to both taunt the lad and invite him to join Gomer Boyz, not really expecting a response. And I didn't get one. Except today I decided to check my spam folder, which I forgot about, and found a death threat dated a week back to the day that Gomer chopped the dollar. Not sent by the lad but by a new address labeled as "Devil Killer". The only people who had this address were the lads I had chopped.

Quote:
You are really gonna need life insurance, you better enjoy these next few days, because
I will kill you and i will enjoy it i am been paid heavily to do this by your very close friend.

"I will harm you or your Family, If you do not listen to me very very carefully

You have been marked for death, you can try to ignore this mail but i know were you stay:
, i am watching your every move, what do you have to lose? Your life? i am a well trained assassin.

So don't try to be smart because i am around you. Say your last words. See you at the other side.

don't even try to report my email because i will not contact you with just one, I will like to know what you did that your friend would want you dead, that is the only mail i want to get from you.

My first reaction was surprise and laughter. Because his death threat went to my spam folder and I didn't even see it for a week. As far as I know Mr. Gomer is still alive. My question here is: What is the usual response to a death threat? I was thinking of a few different ways to deal with it, but my proclivity and preference is to just ignore it. How do others deal with death threats? Thoughts?

"there is a problem in this problem."
"Look i have never cry in Life but you made me Cry like baby."
"Now you Left me misrable and Confused and in terrible states"
"You should know you are dealing with hightly well learning headed people."
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the looks of it, you got yourself a hitlad. I don't think this is related to the dollar chop. And it doesn't look like a smart hitlad! Very Happy Just bait him, and see how you can play with him. Hitlads can be fun!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I had enormous fun with a hitlad, playing the stupid housewife. go on, wind him up... You KNOW you want to Wink

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on your first hitlad!! clapping They remind me a bit of the Tasmanian Devil in Bugs Bunny cartoons, noisy and insane, but harmless.

Have fun!!

FranklyMyDear
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I feel certain this letter is in response to Mr Gomer because this is not my regular baiting address and is on no lists. This is only my Mr. Gomer address. A week ago the only person who had it was the lad i chopped. I've never received any other mail there. And the letter didn't follow other hitlads formats, asking for money, providing a way out. It seemed only to exist to scare Mr. Gomer.

"there is a problem in this problem."
"Look i have never cry in Life but you made me Cry like baby."
"Now you Left me misrable and Confused and in terrible states"
"You should know you are dealing with hightly well learning headed people."
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wear your death threat with pride!!

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FranklyMyDear, lads are known to pass on the addresses they have (from baiters or real victims) to other lads. It's even possible that this is thesame lad, trying another scam format. With all my baiting accounts i get suddenly one or two scam emails 'out of the blue' and i didn't sign any guestbooks with them.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Be afraid!
Very afraid! Laughing

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic