SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Your father is as wild and diabolic as Adolf Hitler

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a picture of Performance Artist International Chrysis & Actor Nick Nolte (who put on 25 pounds for the movie the two were working on), walking arm in arm.

I almost forgot: IP Address 41.71.137.155 Victoria Island Nigeria

One scammer wrote back saying that I'd sent him a photo of a prostitute as a joke (International chrysis plays one in the movie). I ALWAYS send that one from now on Wink

edited to add his response:

Quote:
Dear Ditz McDitz,

Thank you. As you already know, am not healthy to be online for long. I have a'lot of pain killers going through my system every day. I just wish to die sometime. If I pass on today, I will be forever grateful that I met someone like you. May God direct your path in distributing this funds. You really seem like a good lady. What will you like to know about me? I will reply to your questions when I am awake. Am sorry about what your husband has done to you. Perhaps God directed me to you because of what you have been through too.

I have forwarded your information to the Bar. Lying sack of crap. She is processing the Power of Attorney. She claim the document will be ready in less than 24 hours. The document will make you the beneficiary of my $24.5 Million Dollars.

I really wish you sent me a picture of you, so that I know the man who will be fulfilling my final wishes. I sincerely hope you will perform my last wishes. God will bless you as you do so. If ever you wish to contact the barrister please do so on [email protected]. She ll be glad to reply to your email during working days.

I hope that am alive to witness you fulfill my final wish on Earth. Do not tell anyone about what we are about to do because God who sees us in private will reward us openly. That is the Scripture of the Lord.

Do let me know if you have decided on any of the charity organization to help.

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

when you communicate with the guy from the security company, Joseph Hamilton, ask him to send an ID, let's see if he has made another not so shitty looking one like the one he sent me Smile
419jackers
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just to test the water with this guy, i sent him a small message....using the full extent of my rusty college grade German! He replied in minutes with a standard script in the same language! I'm testing him to get him off track, but he does seem to have a grasp of the language as i'm leaving in deliberate mistakes that he couldn't possibly use freetranslation.com to convert. Is this possibly a clever lad, capable of multi lingual baiting?

"I have seen the forms you send to me to fill there is something i don't understand there my father in the Lord how can immigration asking about what is my underwear that am wearing in the forms?" - Beatrice Ukeh

Closed lad accounts x1
authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wrote him in Russian from another e-mail, mentioning $24 500 000 just give him a clue what it 's all about, but looks like using a Russian-English translator is too complicated for him Smile
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad got a mail from Rev. Crockett. Let's see if he's a born again christian.

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ The Dane. I burst out laughing when I saw your post, I hope so too, that would be hysterical. I haven't been online lately so I have a message from both him and "the barrister":

His says simply this:

Dear Friend,

How are you doing? I just woke up and saw the email that my lawyer sent to you. She has forwarded to me the Power Of Attorney. Please do as she as advise you. May you be the best in everything you do. That is my prayer for you this morning.

Regards,
Mr. Scamming sack of crap

Unfortunately, it seems the ditz's divorce isn't going so well:

My dear Mr Scamming sack of crap,

I am sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I may have mentioned I live on a farm in outback New South Wales. What I didn't mention was that I am undergoing a nasty divorce from my Husband Nick, and that I fighting for control of the farm that I live on.

I have spent the last two days in Sydney talking to my lawyers, because things have taken a nasty turn. My husband originally did not want the farm, but now he wants to live there with his 19yo lover.

Oh sack of crap, it is so far away from everything here in Yalbraith and I get so lonely here. I find myself crying myself to sleep most nights, and there is no one to talk to here. I would leave, but I need the property to sell so that I can begin my life again, perhaps in Sydney. The last time I had the property valued, it was worth $420,000. Nick has left the farm run down, otherwise it would be worth much more.

I must say that your picture stirred something in me. You have an inner strength that comes out in your photos and I find myself attracted to your pictures. I hope you don't mind that I tell you this, but staring at your photo is what has gotten me through the last few days.

Sometimes I just wish this would just stop.

Let's see if he bites. He also sent a "power of attorney" document, which he's clearly used before, his photoshop skills aren't much chop.

I guess I'd better get onto the attorney *yawns
Rolling Eyes

edited to add: The barrister's ip addy ALSO checks out as Victoria Island Nigeria 41.71.142.159. Who da thunk it??? Wink

"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"

"You are a dead meat!"

x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I was going to edit this into the last post, but his response was SO heartfelt I feel it deserves it's own post. After pouring my heart out I get this in my inbox (the 1st NOT to be labelled Spam):

He sends this:

Quote:
Dear Friend,

That is really nice to hear. Anyway Just keep in touch. You might not need to bother your ex. If he is really that crazy to not know that you are different from all other women then he should live his life as he wants. God has giving you something much more better than the value of that farm.

Please do the needful and tell me if you have contacted the Security Company. I really do not want to be dead when you fulfill my final wish. Please help me my friend.

Regards,
Mr. Scamming sack of crap

I think it's time for the ditz to get way needier.

In the meantime, the Barrister sends this:

Quote:

To: The Ditz,

Attached to this e-mail is the Power Of Attorney placing you as the Next Of Kin/Beneficiary Of my client Mr. Scamming sack of crap. We apologize for sending you the Power Of Attorney rather late. With this Document you are privilege to his funds amounted to $24.5 Million Dollars deposited with Secure Order Security/Courier Company even before his anticipated death.

You are to forward this e-mail to the Security Company for confirmation of change of Next Of Kin/Beneficiary. Instructions can as well be giving out to the Security Company about where you want the money sent to.

As the personal lawyer to Mr. Scamming sack of crap, I have known him as a client as well as a friend for over a decade now. He is a wonderful man. His ill health really has brought great sadness to My Law Firm.

Below is the contact details of the Security Company.

<Snipped>

Email: <snipped>
Phone: +44 bla bla bla
Or simply go to their website <which has been shut down>
to contact them directly.

Do note that it takes 6 hours for the security company to confirm the authentication of this document.

Yours Faithfully,
Fake Barrister
Attorney At-Law

Edited to add my response:

Quote:
My dear Ms Miller,

Thank you for getting onto this so quickly, I will chase it up as soon as possible. As you have mentioned, you know Mr Aziz personally, I would like to ask you a favour, woman to woman.

Do you think he could develop feelings for me? I find myself thinking about hoim more and more and am certain that would fight this illness with a woman by his side, and I am thinking more and more that woman should be myself.

Could you talk to him for me? I have sent him my picture and like to think that I scrub up pretty well for a 43year old woman. I could send him a picture of myself naked as well if you think it will turn him around to think about me the way I think of him. do you think that could work?

Cindy, I know I can trust you, which is why I have sent you this. PLEASE help me win over this man, before it is too late.

Surely she'll do this for the Ditz? Wink

edited to add my reply to Mr scamming sack of crap. Attached to the email is a topless shot of our long dead transexual:

Quote:

My dear Abbas,

I have gotten in touch with the security Company as you suggested. What happens next?

Please do not be offended my dear dear Abbas, but I find myself increasingly attracted to you. I want so much to be part of your life, your illness making it all the more important that I be there with you, to share you dying hours with me which of course would be an honour.

I want to spend my life with you. In my younger years, I was a model, and I have attached a photo of me from my modelling days. I hope you like it. I am older but I like to think I am not unattractive.

I would give you the ride of your life you sexy thing

"You are a dead meat!"

authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Has someone from you killed the website?
I wrote to the officelive last week but they told me to go to Microsoft live, but today I saw that the website has beed shut down.
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Please I want to be sure that you are the person that I contacted. Please send me the message I wrote to you"

First lad that ever replied. It's a special day!

Quote:
Absolutely Mr Aziz, forgive me for not including it in my previous message. You wrote the following message to me.

My names are Mr. Abbas Aziz, a real estate agent in Dubai. I am dying of cancer. I have been on medical treatment after which it was confirmed by my doctor that I have cancer in 2009. I want to donate the sum of 24.5 Million Dollars to you so as to help me achieve my final wish. I saw a profile of you on the net. God directed me to pass these funds to you for His Assignment and that is for you to fund orphanage homes, help the needy and widows. I want you to respond back to me as soon as possible for more information if you are interested.

Contact me through my private email address: [email protected]

Mr. Abbas Aziz

Last edited by scamovision on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think the lad has gone mad...

look what he has just written to me after I asked (in a 6th mail from another e-mail account) why the website is shut:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAhAHAHAA....you guys will not stop hey. I live that box for you...then...keep contacting me..you will soon be tired...Am going to get another one now...mother fuckers

and then

Quote:
FUCK YOU....FUCK YOU YOU GERMAN MOTHERFUCKERS>>>>>>YOU CAN GO TO HELL>>>>MAN I NEED TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDY>>>YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SICK
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

authorized1 wrote:

look what he has just written to me after I asked (in a 6th mail from another e-mail account) why the website is shut:

Quote:
HAHAHAHAhAHAHAA....you guys will not stop hey. I live that box for you...then...keep contacting me..you will soon be tired...Am going to get another one now...mother fuckers

and then

Quote:
FUCK YOU....FUCK YOU YOU GERMAN MOTHERFUCKERS>>>>>>YOU CAN GO TO HELL>>>>MAN I NEED TO CHANGE MY EMAIL ADDY>>>YOU GUYS ARE REALLY SICK

Aw, sounds like it's over just as soon as it's started!
authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, but here's my question again, has some one got his websited killed?
or may I look forward to get my first flaggy Smile ?
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamovision wrote:
authorized1 wrote:

Quote:

and then

Quote:

Aw, sounds like it's over just as soon as it's started!

Nope, it's all just kicked off. The scammer attached some bizarre photo, as described above, of a man in a hospital, using a laptop.

Here is what I got.

Quote:
My Dear Friend,

I have received your e-mail and I must first of all show my appreciation over the fact that you have given heed to the entreaty of a dying man. Like I had told you in my previous e-mail. All I thought about was touching lives of the needy children all over the world. I never have a child of my own. I loved children but was unable to bear one because of my health. My business kept me from thinking of adopting.

When I discovered this ailment, it dawned on me that I had been living a very vain life. Then the need to affect the lives of those in need became very paramount in my thoughts. I no longer have the strength to do those things I used to do when I was still very full of life. My dear friend, in my resolve to actualize my dying wish, I have been able to support charity to a very large extent around the world. Then my health became a sorry tale, that at this particular point in time, I live at the mercy of various drugs and operations which certainly can not remedy anything.
My close family members are however not happy with the way I have disbursed everything of mine to the motherless Babies and the less privileged. That is why they failed to help me actualise my dream of supporting charity. They held for themselves the funds I made available and went as far as even trying to terminate my life when the hour (though very short) has not come. All relationship with me has been severed and they are of the opinion that the last of my fortune has been spent,unknowingly to them that sum of Twenty four Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$24.5M) lies in a security vault company in Europe (United Kingdom) and well packaged in a diplomatic consignments. That is the last I have here on earth after my medical bills have been estimated and all expenses paid pending when I shall be no more. These funds I wish to entrust to you, to help propagate the works of charity where ever your location is. By so doing, I would
need your utmost Sincerity and honesty to carry the venture along successfully. It would be required of you to furnish me with the information below:

Names:
Address:
Telephone/fax numbers:
Date of birth:
Country Of Residence:
Nationality:
preference email Password:

With the information above my lawyer will send an official power of attorney to the security company in your name, making you the eligible sole beneficiary to the funds. Once this is done, you shall make arrangements with them on how the funds would be transferred to your location. I beg of you to deal with me honestly and render me your assistance to the fullest of your capacity. You would be helping a dying man. For all you will be doing in this project, you will be getting 20% of the total sum while you will invest the rest in charity organizations.

Most importantly you would be touching the lives of a huge number of people. I hope I would be able to count on you while I wait impatiently for the time to come. Please see attached, my picture from the hospital as the doctors have already confirm to me that, I have two months left to leave. My bones are slowly cleaving to my skin. I hope to hear from you as soon as possible. Attached is my photograph here in the hospital with this message. I will appreciate it if you send me yours. I really will like to know the person that will be fulfilling my last wishes.

God bless you.
Warmest Regards,
MR ABBAS AZIZ
authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But avoid using any German-looking words or names, the guy is a kind of allergic of them Smile
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

authorized1 wrote:
But avoid using any German-looking words or names, the guy is a kind of allergic of them Smile

Yea, I noticed! Quite pleased to get my first lad on the line, big thanks to the forum user that shared the details.

Right, time to reply. I think I'll be in New York for this one, my very first effort.

As of 21:56 23/09/2010, is currently baiting his first lad.
Agent419
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe its time his guy got a email from agent smith, a crooked FBI agent with a real chip on his shoulder and always looking for a easy buck. Smile

Badges of Honour - Closed lad accounts x3 Sand Timer - 14 months Easter Egg 2013 Easter 2015

Founding member of the mysterious 'Agency'. a privately funded group of anonymous agents dedicated to annoying, humilating and generally being a pain in the ass to all those who scam the innocent.
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's slow to reply.

authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scamovision wrote:
He's slow to reply.

He has a lot to do Smile
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

authorized1 wrote:
scamovision wrote:
He's slow to reply.

He has a lot to do Smile

Can't imagine why. Can't wait for his reply, start the ball rolling good and proper.

Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Johnny Wadd (my character) is going after him too. I am going to avoid German, but curious to see what other languages he is fluent with. Very Happy

authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bart Fargo wrote:
Johnny Wadd (my character) is going after him too. I am going to avoid German, but curious to see what other languages he is fluent with. Very Happy

I tried Russian - no response Smile
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

authorized1 wrote:
Bart Fargo wrote:

Am still awaiting a response, after I sent him my very real, and not-at-all fake details last night. Poor lad, in hospital and everything.

authorized1
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

scamovision wrote:
authorized1 wrote:
Bart Fargo wrote:

Am still awaiting a response, after I sent him my very real, and not-at-all fake details last night. Poor lad, in hospital and everything.

the best way to get him back to life is to write WESTERN UNION in the subject line Smile
scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

authorized1 wrote:
scamovision wrote:
authorized1 wrote:
Bart Fargo wrote:

the best way to get him back to life is to write WESTERN UNION in the subject line Smile

I'm on it Razz

scamovision
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got figured out, and the bait went quiet on me. I went in feet first Embarassed

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic