SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
Wow. Andrew is starting to sound like he's Tom's supervisor ... Laughing

I bet he's enjoying himself working with the real FBI. Very Happy

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chima apologizes for nearly blowing the operation:

Quote:
Mr. Tom,

I am sorry for the mistake i made the last time but Andrew explained to me what was going on and i am in full support your your operation, although i was told but i am trying to decisive Barry so that he will be arrested.
He is not an honest man, that guy wanted to used us to accomplish his objective with us knowing, he need punishment, i am fully with you, any roll you want me to play in order for him to be arrested i will do that.
he is looking for where i am, i will write him and if he is coming i will let you know.
Regards,
Chima.

This time, his IP is Nigeria. Looks like it's the real Chima sending this message.

McThorn responds, politely:

Quote:
Mr. Chima,

Thank you for your support. We want to bring Barry to justice. In order for this operation to be successful, we need to know your exact location.

Also, I want to reiterate the importance of the fact that you are not to accept any money from Barry (not that he would pay you anyway, he has a history of withholding funds from you, as we have seen through his emails), but any funds accepted from Barry as part of this operation--minus any money the Church has offered you, or the reward money we are offering for his apprehension, could damage this case. Please remember this when you are dealing with him. His money is blood money.

Please forward me the information on your location.

McThorn

Trying to get an address to add to Cuervos Lad Bed & Breakfast.

Meanwhile, after Andrews last illuminating email, McThorn responds:
Quote:
Mr. Igbokwe,

My team has done some digging, and here is what we have found.

DG are the initials of a man named Don Paulo Giacobbo, originally from Sicily but now living in the USA. His organization is one of the largest crime families in America. They have branches all over the world, including Africa, where they deal in stolen diamonds, cocaine, money laundering, that sort of thing. We don't know where Barry fits into the organization--we could never know that unless we had a man on the inside--but the fact that Barry has direct communication with DG suggests that they are close.

Iceman is a legend in the business, so to speak. He is a hitman. He makes problems 'go away' as Barry said. He operates in the shadows, and no one knows exactly what he looks like. People have claimed to be Iceman in the past, but then the real Iceman strikes. He has a signature slaying. Something only law enforcement knows. That way we can identify true Iceman killings from copycat Iceman killings. He is a professional. He has killed men along with their children who just happened to 'get in the way' of his job.

Mr. Igbokwe, if Iceman gets the information he needs and comes to Ghana, you are in great danger. The only chance we have of stopping the communication ring is to apprehend Barry--fast! We don't have time to organize an operation using your father in law, and Barry is not going to go for it anyway.

You must get back to Lagos now. We need to set up this meeting in a very public place. Digging thru Barrys email archives we see that you sent him a copy of your international passport. He knows what you look like.

Please respond quickly,

McThorn

If that doesn't get Andrew moving again, it might be time to dig up a hitlad script to send off to Andrew.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
we can identify true Iceman killings from copycat Iceman killings
I love this line. I wonder if Andrew will ask about his methods? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:

we see that you sent him a copy of your international passport. He knows what you look like.

The lad has sent you his real passport?
He must have sent you one of a dozen fake copies he has to run his scams.
God knows who is the guy in the passport picture.
Good ol' Andy must be feeling safe now.
He might also think to send poor ol' Chima (which is already there, I gather) to play along and take all the risks.

How about telling Andy that McThorn's men have obtained a description of Chima, or better yet, that he intercepted a mail by Barry telling DG that he got a fairly good description of the man who was looking for him at the hotel (who knows, maybe he even has his hands on the security recordings - is there such a thing at the Golden Tulip?) and that that's where Iceman should start to get his targetS?
McThorn could naively think that Barry believes Andy is already on the run. Andy could think that Barry knows he has been fed a bunch of lies and is on to get him for real.

If Iceman gets Chima, Chima will sing like a canary and Andy will be exposed, fake passport or not.

Surjour
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should have Barry send the passport photo to the "Iceman"!

Intercept that and tell them they are in danger!
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Claire. No, it was his real passport.

I honestly don't think Andrew is going to move again. Maybe I can get him to go somewhere else in Ghana. Andrew writes to McThorn today:

Quote:

Dear Tom,

I can see you and your team are doing wonderful job, but to my understanding the work is still tough, i know that your eyes is intact on Barry, i know you will always be ahead of him since you are privy to his phone and email so you can understand all his arrangement, instead he will escape you get him and use his email message to prosecute instead of losing him.

I honest speaking, it's not easy for me to go to Abeokuta, please plan a different thing because it's not possible in any way, my daughter is sick and i cannot leave her alone with the mother, you know how women do their thing sometimes they behave like people that lost their mind, pleas try what you can try an get Barry arrested.

The passport i gave to Barry was edited, it's not my main Picture inside, at that time my mind told me to do that and that was what i did, so Barry cannot have my true picture, God saved me.

He has not responded to me on that plan, it seems he is waiting DG and his contact, please keep eye on him and have your men equipped against that deadly squad of DG., Did you ask Rev. Phil to write him?

Chima have not been responding to mails due to funds, but be rest assured that Chima is not working against us rather he is solidly behind us, nobody will ever back Barry because he had a bad intension towards us so he must spend the rest of his life i jail.

I am looking for money to take care of m daughter's health bill.

Do you have any information about the car?

Regards

McThorn writes back
Quote:
Mr. Igbokwe,

Altering a passport is a crime. Why would you alter the photograph knowing that it would be inspected by the officer that was going to release the shipment to you? That doesn't make any sense.
I'll tell you now that we know you are involved in fraudulent activity that could get you prosecuted. In Nigeria it is called a 419 scam. We've let that slide under the radar, for now. But it is certainly not something we are going to overlook--unless we get your cooperation.

You are in a tough position, Mr. Igbokwe, but we can help you.

We are prepared to offer you $15000 USD for your help in apprehending Barry, but you are not going to get it waiting in Ghana. In fact, if Iceman gets your information you won't have a prayer.

Chima is willing to help us. I received an email from him yesterday. Truth be told, Chima is too young to be of much help. He is the one that blew the whistle on us, remember. That fuck up complicated this whole operation.

The car is rented. Paid by the week. Not much we can do with that since it is not illegal.

Meanwhile, I am trying to get Chima checked into one of Cuervos bed and breakfasts (the lads from his P.Diddy safari). I tell him my associates know a guy whos house we can meet at. I give him the address. Still waiting to hear back from him.

Andrew uses his entire hour at the internet cafe to draft this piece of crap response to McThorn:
Quote:

Mr. Tom,

I am wondering why your mail of today suggests that i am not cooperating with you of getting Barry arrested. Starting from the first day Rev. Shucks alerted me of what was going on, i have given you all my full support, i never taken any step to hide Barry or save him, i have made all effort within my reach and capacity to put Barry on your hands, what else should i do? to kill myself? of do what i can not do?

My daughter is still on admission in the hospital, i have no money even to pay her bills, should i allow my daughter to die because of Barry? Oh my Brother i never expect you to say that i have not been cooperative, i can do what i can do and cannot do what i cannot do.

I know you have been following my conversation and email exchange with Barry, i never know Barry was in such a deals, i accepted this transaction with all hope that i thought i was doing something for God and to create a good business relationship, go through mails Barry sent me earlier, h told me that he is constructing a church for Rev Phils church, he even told me in one occasion that his company was given contract to clear the oil spillage in the gulf of America, i thought that it was true.

The money we went to Nigeria was from our pocket Barry never sent is a cent, Rev. Shucks knows tis all. What crime do i commit to work with somebody we thought was a genuine person. Since Rev phil opened our eyes and you contacted me and source for my cooperation, have i done anything contrary against your mission? All information i received from Barry i never hide them from you, what else should do?

Right now am no doing what i am doing just because of the money you promised me, if it come fine but if it did not come my concern is to make sure that Barry did not survive this, and i am keen to that.

Firstly Chima Chima acted without knowing what was happening and i called him to order and told him the path we should follow and since then we are all working together on this course, the first person that make a costly mistake was Rev. Phil.
I told you that any kind of help i can give but going back to Lagos at this point in time my daughter in this condition is not ideal please i am in full cooperation with you but living my daughter's condition to go anywhere is not possible now. We are all human beings consider that.

Chima is a man and Barry trust him more than me because of the harsh and insulting words i sent to him because of that money matter, Barry have no confidence in me, you can check from his mails that this time he doesn't even respond to my mails but he have every hope on Chima.

Chima is a man and he is aware of what is happening and since he is in Lagos he is in a better potion more than i do so please tell Chima what to do now. I am doing my little business, i am not into fraud please, if you have such notion against me please drop it.

I will continue to contribute my own quota in making sure that Barry receives what he deserved. Because of Barry i am receiving all this accusations. My best i must give.

Regards

Overkill, Andy, overkill. I'm getting bored with his whining.

The Rev writes to Andy and Chima about wanting this whole ordeal over because he is tired of being afraid.
Andrew writes back:
Quote:

I feel the same, my major problem is my Daughter, she has been very sick of late and even now she is on admission, even money to pay the bills and buy prescribe drugs for her is a major problem, all information i have from Barry i have released them all to the agent, Barry don't even trust me because of exchange words i had with him because of that money matter, but the agent doesn't seems satisfied with what i am doing to help them to getting Barry arrested, they are insisting that i should come to Lagos and leave my daughter behind, is that good? who ever can his daughter be in such sick condition can leave her behind and be pursing a matter of such? no money even to make the trip, what do they expect me to do? please help me to advise them to apply their professionalism and get the work done, does that mean that without me they will not do their job? They are aware that i am doing my best and i want Barry to be arrested, i have given Barry some suggestion but because do don't trust me he doesn't respond to my mails, even if i go to Lagos h will not feel comfortable to meet me and my stay will be in vain, please advise this guys, they tell me strange things and not happy with those things, i am doing my very best.

That is where it stands currently.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am following this thread but I'm too lazy to go back and verify facts. Embarassed Do I remember correctly that Iceman is trying to track down Barry under a Mafia contract? Or am I twisting unrelated facts? Anyway... what I was thinking is that perhaps Iceman should focus his attention on Andrew because Iceman believes Andrew knows where Barry is. Would that make any sense in context of what is happening here or should I just shut my piehole and go back to my seat in the peanut gallery. Wink

Great work, Nowhere Man. I'm enjoying the hell out of this. Very Happy

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"there is something fishery going on", "You people are all Junks", E. Kaba
"Go and face your dumb life", J. Mathin
"You are not well trained as a human being...", M. Tony
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is brilliant, Nowhere Man ! I'm jealous at your safari-skills !

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Do I remember correctly that Iceman is trying to track down Barry under a Mafia contract?

I believe Barry is trying to get in touch with Iceman to have the FBi problem "taken care of". However those mafia types are unpredictable. Wink

Closed lad accounts x 1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I believe Barry is trying to get in touch with Iceman to have the FBi problem "taken care of".

That's even better! Very Happy Agent McThorn has mafia snitches that are supposed to be giving him intel about Barry's whereabouts and activities. In reality, they are actually double-agents feeding McThorn disinformation about Barry but giving Barry/Iceman real intel about McThorn and Andrew. So now, Iceman comes after Andrew to get to McThorn. Result: Increasing Andrew paranoia.

Just an idea, Nowhere Man. Take it or leave it as you wish. You're doing great without my help.

Lord, what a soap opera this is turning into! Laughing

Nurse Nastys Audi TT + Sand Timer (15 mo.) David Holt (will eat your flesh for money)
"...there are thieves and kackers and postal pilferers in africa...", E. Didier. Shocked Who knew?
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Not sure how Andrew/Chima would get that information since McThorn is all in Barry's e-mail account...

Closed lad accounts x 1
Raga Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

But McThorn isn't in all of Barry's accounts. There's that secret one he doesn't know about... Wink Wink Wink

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Raga Man: Good idea!

As it came about, Andrew suggested the idea that Barry was in the Mafia, so I've just played on that.
Andrew seems to be afraid that Barry is out to get him, so I brought in Iceman to increase Andrews paranoia. No one is really sure yet who Iceman is after, but Andrew seems like a good target because he has fucked up the shipment of computers/diamonds and now he is working with the FBI (which Barry doesn't know for sure, but suspects). Barry sent this message to Andrew today:

Quote:
Andrew,

I want to meet with you. You need to come back to Lagos. Let me repeat that: for your own good, you should come to Lagos. I have some business partners who are not happy with the way this delivery has gone. We would like to sit down and talk with you and Chima and settle up for your efforts.

-Barry

Waiting to hear back. Andrew is not budging from his home in Ghana. I might introduce a hitman script to try and get him moving again.

Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Raga Man wrote:
Lord, what a soap opera this is turning into! Laughing

Hell, soap writers have NOTHING on the baiters at Eater. Sometimes I think John Grisham is an amateur when compared to Eater Baiters!

Closed lad accounts x 1
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
Hell, soap writers have NOTHING on the baiters at Eater.

I am looking forward to the part where McThorn has a sex-change operation and falls in love with Don Giacobbo. Shocked

Raga's idea is good. Barry needs Andy in Lagos to fool the FBi (either to make sure all the men are busy setting him up, or to make that particular problem 'go away').
Andy would pretend he has Barry on the hook and tell McThorn they should meet somewhere (a B&B?).

Obviously Andy could think "I can tell him I will be wherever he wants, while I'm sitting on my ass here in Ghana". But Barry knows that McThorn won't fall for that unless he meets Andy in person in Lagos.
Since the success of the 'shipment' depends on this, if Andy refuses he will have to face Iceman (did McThorn mention him that he cuts his victims parts from below the waist?)

Should he really go to Lagos (I doubt it, the lad seems to be laziness in person) he would find noone waiting for him.
Because Iceman was after McThorn and his men, after all.

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew to McThorn:

Quote:
Mr. Tom,

Yesterday I have a good news in my own life, please not on Barry issue, Barry and his men are bastards, i hope you saw the mail Barry sent me commanding me like his little boy to come to Lagos, well below is the response i gave him (posted below as 'Andrew to Barry'), i have to secure my life because these guys are deadly. I am sure your eyes are on him where ever he is, try and plot another strategy in case if he don't send the money, when he send the money he will have confidence that am coming for the delivery.

I have not been able to get in touch with Chima, to the best of my Knowledge Chima is afraid too, nobody will like to risk his life. Well gets see what he says, we are getting to the climax.

McThorn writes to Chima:

Quote:
Chima,

McThorn here. Listen, we are sorry that you got wrapped up in this. Andrew is not going to come back to Lagos, and I am afraid to say that his noncompliance will result in us prosecuting him for what is known as 419 scamming. We have plenty of emails to back up the fact that he has scammed innocent victims out of money. This is a major crime globally, and in Nigeria particularly--as well as his home country of Ghana.

But all that aside, our hopes now rest on you as the next in line as far as Barry is concerned. We would like to 'deputize' you. That means that you are given temporary authority as a law enforcement agent where this case is concerned. You will be considered an freelance FBI agent. All contact you have with Barry will be logged and used in a court of law in America when this case is brought to a close, and you may be flown to America to testify about these matters.

We need your cooperation, and there are some steps you must take to achieve this deputization. Are you in?

McThorn

I am going to try to get him up to the Abuja to be deputized. We'll see if it works.

Andrew to Barry:
Quote:

Barry,

I am still interested in concluding this business with you but you must send me money to come, even if i have all the money on this earth i will never use my own money to step anywhere as long as this transaction is concern. Since you are in Nigeria i hope you know how much you have spent, i have told you time without number that you should change your attitude when dealing with people. You try and maintain mutuality, understanding and human sympathy, Honestly all this important things are wanting in your life.
I thought you said you have that your Kyrian and Chima why can't they do it, you know i am a potential, if you remember i told you in one of my mails that After thunder comes rain, i never knew that still you will be need my service..

Barry do you remember that the day you changed the recipient of this shipment, you never informed me, you did it by yourself, remember the prayers i told you i will make, you thought i was joking, unless am happy before you can be happy, because you made me to shed tears i never shed for more than 10 years ago i lost my grand mom, if not all the evils spirit and killers will continue to chase you.

Let me tell you what is causing this problem, THE PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS, MY CHILDREN OF 5 AND THREE YEARS. They are angry with you because you put them out of classroom. When they ask me Daddy is my fees ready? do you know what i tell them, i tell them that Barry stole their fees that they should pray against you until you pay back.
Since you don't believe in God, I will teach you that God still answers prayers and He is still in his miracle business. You have sent me scam money transfer two times, imagine Barry is it good? you don't consider peoples effort, so so selfish why? why Barry?.

Solution:

Barry God knows that i never contact anybody in person to go after you but my knees and my tears that rushing down my cheek in agony is what met with my FAITH AND THE POWER OF GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT is having a perfect combination that is producing the result.
You have to send me $1,000, i will pay my children school fees then they will know that you have paid back their school fees you stole and they will be happy and i will ask them to pray for you and forgive you, then i will drop part of the money for their feeding and come to Lagos with the rest.
This is the only option no alternative.
Regards

I don't think Andrew is going to move again. At least I can make him paranoid with a hitman script.

Question: I can't email Andrew from anymore Gmail addresses. Anyone know another email that masks the IP address?

conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Try Fastmail or Hushmail Wink

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Iceman contacts Andrew. Subject line: Your Life.
Quote:
You are a marked man. I have been paid by someone to kill you. I
can find you even if you try to hide. I was trained for this. I can
track you. I might give you a chance to outbid this job, and save
your life. They have offered me $10000. What is your life worth to
you?

ice.

Andrew writes to McThorn almost immediately:
Quote:
WHERE IS THIS LETTER COMING FROM? INVESTIGATE THIS MATTER MY LIFE IS IN DANGER.

He then writes to Barry:
Quote:
BARRY WHERE IS THIS MAIL COMING FROM, SO THAT IS HOW YOU WANT TO PAY FOR WHAT I DID FOR YOU? OK REMEMBER THAT GOD IS MY PROTECTOR HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE ME LIFE IS JESUS AND ONLY HIM CAN TAKE MY LIFE.

And then has the balls to write to Iceman directly:
Quote:
AS YOU WRITE THIS TRASH WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR MIND? YOU KILL BY WHAT GUN? KNIFE? STRANGLE? POISON? WITCHCRAFT? OR YOU EAT? THAT IS YOU ICE, SO THE OWNER OF LIFE HOW DOES HE KILL? THE OWNER OF LIFE TAKE IT WITHOUT ANYBODY QUESTIONING? HE TAKES WITHOUT COMMITTING OFFENSE, YOU ARE IN AMERICA, COMING TO KILL SOME IN AFRICA? DO YOU CONSIDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE THE PLANE LAND? DO YOU EVER THINK THAT YOU MAY NOT SPEND $1 ON THAT MONEY AND MAY BE USED ON YOUR FUNERAL , THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING, I HAVE HEARD OF YOU AND ALL EYES ARE ON YOU, THE COUPLE IN UTAH ARE NOT YET DEAD THE EYES OF THE WISE ARE WILD OPEN, IT'S GETTING TO THE END OF THE ROAD, DO YOU EVER THINK THAT ANOTHER PERSON CAN BE DEADLY FAR THAN YOU? WHY DO YOU TALK WITH SUCH CONFIDENCE, YOU HAVE SIGN YOUR OWN DEATH WARRANT, I CAME FROM A FAMILY THAT ARE CONSCIOUS OF SECURITY AND ARE PART OF A SECURITY OF A NATION. MONITOR ME AND I WILL DO SAME TO YOU.

YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO DIE AND NOT ME.

MY EYES IS OPEN.

Iceman writes back:
Quote:
You listen up and you listen good. If you could know the type of
men I have dealt with in my life you would not be speaking to me in
such a manner. That job in Utah is finished. I was at home eating
popcorn and getting sucked off one hour later. I operate in the
shadows. I am everywhere, I am nowhere. Man, I am around. I am no
stranger to Africa. You don't need to know my methods, you just
need to fear them.

I leave for Africa tomorrow.

You have my offer.

Andrew writes back to Iceman with this startling bit of news:
Quote:
I WILL BE IN PORT HARCOURT ON TUESDAY COME LETS SORT IT OUT THERE INVISIBLE MAN.

Does he mean it? Will he travel again? Lets hope so!

This just in!
Andrew writes to Rev Shucks:
Quote:
you see what people are planning against me, am happy i know about this, i have call my father in-law he asked me to come tomorrow i will be in Nigeria the next day to PH. the word of God says, HE HAS DISAPPOINTED THE DEVICES OF THE CRAFTY SO THAT THEIR HANDS WILL NEVER PERFORM THEIR ENTERPRISE.

HE ALSO SAYS; SO SHALL THEY FEAR THE NAME OF THE LORD FROM THE WEST AND HIS GLORY FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN, WHEN THE ENEMIES SHALL COME IN LIKE A FOOD, THE SPIRIT OF GOD SHALL LIFT UP A STANDARD AGAINST HIM.

NO WEAPON FASHION AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND ANY TONGUE THAT RISE AGAINST ME IN JUDGMENT I CONDEMN IN JESUS NAME.

I WILL NOT DIE I WILL LIVE.

Rev, where is this trash coming from?

Oh, man! This is getting good!

thrub
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am nowhere. Man,

"No, I am Spartacus"
:rofl:
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to have fun sleeping with his eyes open. You already have a buyer for his liver. Smile

And you wanted to quit this safari awhile back! Who's laughing now? Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
THE ONLY ONE THAT GAVE ME LIFE IS JESUS

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Andy a Muslim a few pages ago?

Quote:
I WILL BE IN PORT HARCOURT ON TUESDAY COME LETS SORT IT OUT THERE INVISIBLE MAN.

Perhaps he has to go there for business (someone else could have baited him into another safari Smile ) or he might want to talk in person with his nonexistent father in law - who knows, maybe he really knows someone in the police, there and expect Iceman to meet them.
I hope Iceman will make him move a bit from the location he chose. After all he's a trained killer, not a sitting duck.

Serious question from a learner: how could he not have recognized a hitlad script he probably used himself?

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably because Nowhere Man adapted the script so well Thumbs up and that because he's got Andrew so firmly hooked into the whole story that he doesn't even consider that possibility anymore.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Since you don't believe in God, I will teach you that God still answers prayers and He is still in his miracle business.

I hope Barry gets away with it just to prove that God actually did retire from the miracle business.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, man! Is this for real!?

Rev Shucks responds to Andrew:
Quote:
That email is just awful, terrible, and evil. May the Lord God thwart all of his plans. What are you thinking you will do about it? I have prayed and worried over this. Andrew, I think you are in some real danger. Even I, a reverend and a man of God, am fearful of this Iceman. You will be in my prayers. I will pray that you keep up your strength and will to do good in the face of evil.

Rev.

Andrew responds:
Quote:
Well that is the result of acceptance to help somebody to deliver equipments to the church of God, well in my real passport, i have Uk visa, am taking my family to my father in-law and probably i will flew to UK..

We must continue to pray, i am highly optimistic that all their effort will never prosper, this might be his last mission. Well i need your advise urgently

Regards,

Andrew responds to McThorn:
Quote:
this is now a real mess, i have called my senior brother and my father in-law he has requested that i should send my family back today, we will leave early morning tomorrow. i may leave to some secured place for some time. what are your advice?

McThorn responds:
Quote:
Mr Igbokwe,

Do what you feel you must do to be safe. Please keep me posted as to your whereabouts so that we here at the Bureau can keep track of you in case our assistance becomes necessary. It will be much easier to assist you if we know where you are. You do not need to fear anything from the FBI, we are now here to help you and your family until Barry and Iceman are behind bars for many years to come.

Have you had any messages from Chima? We would like to make sure that he isn't in any danger.

Please update me as soon as possible.

Waiting to hear, and verify IP addy from Andrew when he writes again.

Is there a special siggy line character you receive if you get a scammer to move his entire family out of the country? A little U-haul truck, or something? Just curious.

Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Is there a special siggy line character you receive if you get a scammer to move his entire family out of the country? A little U-haul truck, or something? Just curious.

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 1
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic