SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

...Romance scammers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi again, just tell me to shut up if I get too annoying.
Is it worth targeting the scammers from the mail order brides? There is a site with a list of the fake women (fake photos/always scamming money etc). Any point in bothering with these?
phantazmis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

These would be almost all vlads, I've never baited them but some people do. I don't know much about it, I've heard they are more difficult than your average lad. Here at http://www.romancescambaiter.com I've found some info on vlad baiting. There are people on here with personal experience so I'm sure they'll help you soon.

life is about keep getting rich or die trying. - love ladette, randomly in a an unrelated Yahoo chat.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want some tips on Romance lads, check out the Love Lad Forum here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=44

Most of the love lads are on dating sites of all kinds, and also the social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace get lots of lad traffic. You can set up fake profiles on sites like that, I'm sure you will bag a few. Older women with money get the most interest from scammers. All fakey details, now not tied into any of your real life accounts or names. Bait safe!

Welcome to Eater. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Good advice from one of the best! From me, vlads can be fun once you get them of script. Otherwise they are very BORING. The average vlad will send script after script and drop you if you don't pony up the cash.

The thing is, collecting these scripts, their pictures and posting them on ScamWarners does a huge amount of good in protecting people who are otherwise looking for companionship. No one deserves to be wronged in that way. If you can't take them down baiting, expose them.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

phantazmis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If you go on a mail order bride site it will all be vlads, like I said before I never bothered with them. Feel free to try it out if you'd like however. If you set up a catcher account you should get plenty of lovelads, in my experience they are mostly from Senegal. A dating site I have had great success with is www.datemefree.com, that place is swarming with lads. Make sure your profile is rather fakey though, too believable and it will get legit responses. That is where I met my current lad who I may be sending on a safari, the bait started out as love and took an entirely different direction.

life is about keep getting rich or die trying. - love ladette, randomly in a an unrelated Yahoo chat.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi and welcome to Eater. Very Happy

If you're looking for romance scammers to bait, this is a link to the forum where romance scammers are profiled at ScamWarners: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
ElijahsMummy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys....I think I'll go down this road for a bit....won't be too much out of character when I ask for photos etc....! Should I play the woman looking for love or the man/woman with the wallet?

Not to worry, I am neither old nor rich so it won't be too hard to decipher it from my real life....!
phantazmis
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got more responses as a man myself, I have a lovelad character of both genders.

manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An old Eater friend Wayne now runs romancescambaiter.com and romancescam.com. I suggest you read both for some background and ideas too. You have to get the scammers right through their scripts which they will copy/paste to you one at a time, without even bothering to read your replies in the early stages. Scripts tend to be quite long, and will involve your bride choice falling in love with special you unnaturally quickly, and telling you all about 'herself', so keep your replies realistic looking, but don't waste too much time on them to begin with - they are skimmed if read at all, and you /will/ be just the man for them.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic