SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Turbolasers for sale

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Neodyme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is my first bait. When I received his mail I thought it was a good opportunity to buy some weapons that you can’t find anywhere ! ( and sorry for the bad English…not my language !)

Me in blue
Lad in black
Comment in bold

BUSINESS PROPOSAL
34 messages
karen lynch <[email protected]> 26 08 2010 11:26
À: me
Hello Dear ,

Kindly accepts my apology for sending unsolicited mail to you. I believe you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact that I sourced your profile via Internet Though.Well,I am in need of your assistance and you will also benefit from it because i want to trust someone that can use the money to invest for me and have his own share at the end of the transaction by giving you 30% for all your processing.

Its sounds strange to trust someone you don't know or you never meet before but am here in Iraq for some years now and somebody has trusted me before we transact the business last year, like wise I don't have any other option than to trust anyone my heart feel like is a nice person as I don't want to lose all the money.

This money $3.5 million,was from a contract of oil deal i had with some Iraqi citizens in Iraq,i have successfully taken this money out by diplomatic channel to Syria, because the money is not safe here in Iraq.

I need someone I can present to claim the money there at Syria, the money is inside one trunk iron safe box, which was flown to Syria by United Nations chartered flight traveling to Dafur Sudan but transited in Damascus.

No body know the real contents of the box because I registered it as my private & personal properties at a security company that operates under the supervision United Nations office. I can trust you and at the same time i will have all your data, information before I can let the box to be release to you,don't misunderstand me because I work hard to get this money and life is not easy here in Iraq.

I don't want to get any of my family involve or any of my American friends involve on this business because as a Military person I don't have right to transact any business and am afraid to lose my job in Army.

I have a diplomat staff that works with the company who will help you to claim the box,have it cleared and handed over to you in Syria.

My dear I hope you understand me.......Waiting to read from you again.

Sgt Karen lynch

I began with the classic “ I can’t help you but you can help me “

Me <me> 26 08 2010 12:12
À: karen lynch <[email protected]>
Dear Karen,

Thank you so much for your very interesting email, however I am afraid that I will be unable to help you at this time.

I belong to an Irish association ( Ireland Rise Again) and your position as a sgt of the US Army is very interesting for us.

I have another kind of business to propose you : deliver to us some " gear" that you may find in your camp but before giving you more details i need to know if you are a reliable person and able to keep all of this secret (you may earn a lot of money if all succed !)

please tell me if you are interested

Sheamus

a reference to the Irish wrestler ^^

The answer came and the lad seems to be interested!
karen lynch <[email protected]> 26 08 2010 13:59
À: Me <me>
Tell me more
[Texte des messages précédents masqué]

Me <me> 26 08 2010 17:26
We have intercepted an information saying that some weapons will be send to the US army in Iraq.

If you have access to your armory, we are interested in buying some of those weapons (the price is not a problem) or any other that you are able to make over to us (we will discuss the price for each type you may have).

If you can use the diplomatic channel to them send to me in a trunk iron safe box like the one you spoke about in your previous mail, I think you will be a great help for our cause.

Waiting for youre answer

karen lynch <[email protected]> 26 08 2010 20:29
Well,this is a great deal but i can proceed if you can send some money in advance to my Lawyer in Uinted Kingdon so that i can get some for you and seal them in Iron box.

Karen

Yes ! he bit ! and of course, he asks for money, but we don’t work like this in Irland !!

Me <me> 27 08 2010 09:30
Dear Karen,

Before sending any money and going further, I need to be sure that you are able to do the job and that you will not betray us.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 27 08 2010 10:11
I swear with all my life that i will never betray you and that is why i contacted you if you can help me with the money i got before...just let me know and i will send you my Lawyer information in United Kingdom and we can make the deal this way...you will tell me how many you need and the amount you want to pay as deposit and if it can work out so that the money to be sent to him by Western Union Money Transfer.
Waiting for your reply

Karen

karen lynch <[email protected]> 28 08 2010 10:24
Am still waiting for your response.

Karen

Time for him to do some work
Me <me> 28 08 2010 14:06
Sorry I was away for private reasons.

I need you to prove me that you really are a sgt of the US Army; please send me an ID or a picture of you with a weapon you can sell me.

all of this must remain confidential, so I am not willing to involve another person I am not sure to trust

2010/8/28 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 28 08 2010 16:14
that is one of my picture that i have in my email

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You will agree that it is not an acceptable Id, so I ask for another one.

Me <me> 30 08 2010 11:06
Nice picture but I prefere an official ID (US army ID , drive license), I cannot see your name on your uniform.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 30 08 2010 23:38
what will you do if i send you my ID ? just let me know if you are ready to comply with my request as well so that i can send you what you requested from me and beside...i have to know whom am dealing with as well...send me your picture and ID as well...

He is getting angry… good thing but he deserves a little slap ! (to be read with an Irish accent !)

Me <me> 31 08 2010 09:14

Listen fellow, I am the one who is taking the risk here, I don't want to send my money if I am not sure thatyou are a real sgt of the US Army. I don't care of your name !
As soon as you send me something that prove that you are a soldier (a picture of you with a sign with "hi Sheamus" (I try to get my first trophy…), an order with an official seal... then we will be able to talk about money.

2010/8/30 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 31 08 2010 12:18
Attached is my ID...so what about our deal now ?
Karen

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

No trophy but he did some toshop work.. maybe next time, I won’t put to much pressure on it because I feel that he may go away if I insist too much.

Me <me> 31 08 2010 16:13
it is all OK by my side.

so what kind of weapons can you sell me and at what price ?

2010/8/31 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 31 08 2010 17:19
There are series of weapons here as you know...just mention it and i will look for the once i can smuggle for you and price you want to offer with specific once...i need money to raise my family and this is the reason why am doing all this...try and decide quick so that you can send the deposit for me and i can get you as many as you want.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 31 08 2010 17:54
Please try and keep my ID because i don't want to be fired if you leak this secret we are discussing.
Karen

Me <me> 31 08 2010 20:01
Don't worry, I will be as much in trouble as you if our secret business is known.

here are some weapons I want you to check if there is some in your armory :
MA6A ICWS : 20x £150
(a weapon from the game HALO)
K-50M submachine gun : 10 x £250 (an old Vietnamese modified AK)
MX10A1 : 5x£500 (another HALo weapon)

I will have to ask my boss for heavier weapons.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 31 08 2010 20:53
i can only get the listed once below with the price for starting and i will need your address and after i received the evidence of payment and you received them...we can go a long way.

MA6A ICWS : 6 x £200

K-50M submachine gun : 4 x £280

MX10A1 : 2 x £600

Let me know the others after you confirm from your boss and kindly keep the secreat so that we can have a great deal.

Karen

Me <me> 1 09 2010 14:32
Nice to see that you have the items I want

We would like to add 2 others :

SFS LS-1 : 4x £1000
(laser cannon of the TIE Fighter)
DBY-827 : 4x £1200 (heavy turbolaser of a starwars destroyer)

they are heavier than the others so we prefer that you send them first, if you can get them too,and if you have some space left add the others you listed in your previous mail.

let me know what you can ship me as a first deal then we will proceed further.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 1 09 2010 16:43
aww...i don't really have much access to DBY-827 (too bad !) because of where they keep them but i can try and get 1 for now and 2 of SFS LS-1 with the others i listed in my previous mail so that the weight will not be suspicious.

He is playing very seriously !

Karen

Me <me> 2 09 2010 10:29
It's Ok for us.
Can you give me the total price of the first shippment.
I hate doing math !

karen lynch <[email protected]> 2 09 2010 11:36
MA6A ICWS : 6 x £200

K-50M submachine gun : 4 x £280

MX10A1 : 2 x £600

SFS LS-1 : 2 x £1000
DBY-827 : 1 x £1200

Total £ 6,720

And you will add Extra £ 1,000 for the diplomat and other unforeseen circumstances.

Notice that he raised the prices and added some extra !! greedy !

Karen

karen lynch <[email protected]> 2 09 2010 19:17
Kindly send the money to the information below so that i can get all of them shipped to you on monday after i have received the scanned copy of the payment. Western union money transfer will be preferable. i will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible;

RECEIVER INFORMATION

First Name....***
Last Name.....***
Address.......***
City..........***
State.........***
Zip code.......***
Country....... ***

Western union ? No, it is so unsecure !

Karen

Me <me> 2 09 2010 20:51
we agree to pay you £6000 for the stuff and £1000 for extra expense so it will be £7000

OK?

though, we can't and don't want to pay you by western union.

we usually deal witn this kind of business by cash face to face but as you are in Irak it would be better to pay you by bank transfer. Our bank account is located in Jersey where bank don't ask questions about where comes the money and where it goes.

so send me your account number and I will transfert the fund as soon as possible
piggy piggy !!

karen lynch <[email protected]> 2 09 2010 22:29
Here it comes !! I smell the bacon (already reported to Alan, worth a piggy ?)

NAME OF THE BANK.. ***
ACCOUNT NAME : ****
ACCUNT : ***
ACCOUNT NUMBER : ***
SORT CODE : ***
HOME BRANCH : ***

i will be waiting for the scanned transfer slip as soon as done

Karen

Me <me> 3 09 2010 09:15
I will go to the bank today and send you the transfer slip asap.
get the shippment ready.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 3 09 2010 09:55
There is no problem to ship out for you as soon as i conferm the transfer on the account.
waiting to read from you

Karen

Me <me> 3 09 2010 17:06
I am back from the bank they told me that the transfert will be effective in 2 working days so I think you will get the money on Monday.

then enjoy your WE
(I bet he will !) get back to me when to confirm the shippment.

you will find enclosed the transfer slip
2010/9/3 karen lynch <[email protected]>

I send him an unreadable failed scan of a fake transfert slip

karen lynch <[email protected]> 3 09 2010 17:39
Good to know that we want to have a deal,but i can't see the transfer slip clearly for the information so that i can start packing them for shipment.
kindly resend the confirmation slip so that i can confirm the transfer.

Karen

karen lynch <[email protected]> 3 09 2010 19:52
Beside i will let you know the Diplomat movement on Tuesday as soon as the leave and where to claim the box. kindly resend the clear full page of the transfer slip so that i can see that all the information are correct.

Me <me> 5 09 2010 01:26
sorry for this setback, I did not check the slip before sending it to you.
my scanner is broken, I tried to fix it but I will have to buy a new one...

don't worry, you will see the money in your account on monday or tuesday at the latets as I was told by my bank

karen lynch <[email protected]> 5 09 2010 07:01
OK.....i will let you know the movement of the diplomat on Tuesday or Wednesday as soon as it it confirmed

Here I tried to add a fake scammer who was supposed to hack the account and steal the money but he didn't care about that so I did not go on with the dolla chop …

karen lynch <[email protected]> 5 09 2010 18:28
À:me <me>
Don't worry I already changed my password, and the deal remains the same, let your mind be at rest as i have instructed you...... you know i send email to you when i have the chance, but your consignment is sealed and ready, but let our agreement remain as planned. don't worry that's just an empty threaten .

Hope to read from you soon.

Karen

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 4:57 PM,me <me> wrote:
I don't know how you did to intercept our conversation but it is none of your business.
I am not afraid of you , you can try to get my money but you will failed, if there is somethind strange with the transfer the bank will cancel it

Me <me> 6 09 2010 19:45
did yu check your account ?

Is the shippment ready to be sent ?

waiting for your reply
2010/9/5 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 6 09 2010 22:24
The Shipment is ready ...i will update you as soon as i confirm the
transfer tomorrow because it's not there today so that i will let you
know the delivery details.

Me <me> 7 09 2010 09:06
I recieved a mail from my bank saying that the new account number has been recorded and the transfer validated.

I never asked for a change in the account number.. Did you get the money ?
of course not but my fake scammer did.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 7 09 2010 13:17
The money is not yet inside the account,please kindly resend all the transfer slip for confirmation or you tell me what is going on because your shipment is ready and am waiting to confirm.
reply asap

karen lynch <[email protected]> 7 09 2010 18:58
Kindly check the status of the Transfer with your bank because the money has not entered the account and that is what am waiting for to ship out for you asap.
waiting to read from you.

Me <me> 7 09 2010 23:03
I don't know what is happening. I check on the intenet my account and the moeny has been transfered but not to the account you gave me.
I think our discussion is no more secure. As long as I am not sure of what happened I won't transfert money to this account.
I hope he will give me a new account…

karen lynch <[email protected]> 8 09 2010 06:58
i asked you to Use Western Union Money Transfer and you refused...you can send it to the information i gave to you in 3 batches at different location. The money will be available for pick up immediately you send it not going to waste time like this.Just let me know your position and if you are still interested in this transaction???

Me <me> 8 09 2010 11:50
ok.
We go for the “plan B”

how would you like the money to be tranfered ?
2010/9/8 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 8 09 2010 12:35
Western Union money Transfer will be more easier to pick the money up.if you can send it today ,your shipment will be out today asap the payment is confirmed.you can go divide the money into 3 (£2,500,£2,500 and £2,000 ) and go to different location to send it.this can not lead to asking question about the money.

RECEIVER INFORMATION

First Name....***
Last Name.....***
Address.......***
City..........***
State.........***
Zip code.......*** ***
Country....... ****

get back to me asap with the scanned coppy of the Western Union Money Transfer Receipt so that i can ship out your box today!

Karen

karen lynch <[email protected]> 8 09 2010 15:00
Am waiting for the scanned copy of the receipt which contain the following; MTCN ,SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS AND AMOUNT SENT
waiting to receive the information from you so that i can ship out asap

He is very impatient, and Sheamus is very angry ! ________________________________________
Me <me> 8 09 2010 16:15
ya know wha fella ?
we have a lot of operations to prepare here

just for you to know who we are and what we do :

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/MI5-warns-of-growing-threat-from-former-IRA-men-and-plan-for-spectacular-attack-102422884.html

I don't know who intercept our transfer but we'll do him.

so I am goind to send you the money like this :2 x £2500
will he see that it is £5000 and not £7000 ? I guess not, it is still a lot of money !

I back to ya when it's done now wait till I tell ye

karen lynch <[email protected]> 8 09 2010 16:29
I will be waiting to get the information from you and that is why i come on internet regularly so that there will be no delay from my end
waiting for the information.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 8 09 2010 16:32
Good to know what you do now.i will get you as many as you want so far you don't delay my payments like what is going on now!

Me <me> 8 09 2010 22:56
I made a first payment of £2500, then a second one of £2000 when I have a proof that the box is send.
£500 disappeared !

I don't want to be screwed again so I asked WU to use their Security module :

** have to connect to S.s h ield link with the security code below :

and use
** as full name.

then they will gave her the MTCN my adress and my name (If you are clever you will find out !)
And the payment has been delayed because you did not ensure a total security of our transaction.
If you have taken care the deal would have been conclude 2 days ago.

karen lynch <[email protected]> 9 09 2010 09:25
i have been trying to connect and the website is asking more questions! i can only send the airway bill for the delivery to you when i receive the first payment.i have a secure transaction from my side and try and check any member that know about this from your organization.
kindly send the requested information to pick up the money.i should have sent out the box yesterday but you are causing the delay evrytime.
waiting to read from you!

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 9:56 PM,me <me> wrote:
I made a first payment of £2500, then a second one of £2000 when I have a proof that the box is send.

I don't want to be screwed again so I asked WU to use their Security module :

address:41.155.82.180

First attempt : Session starttime: 2010-09-08 23:31:57- Session endtime: 2010-09-08 23:56:37- Answers: 43
Second attempt : I copy the answers, some are funny !

Quote:
Session starttime: 2010-09-09 00:32:19(GMT-7)
Session endtime: 2010-09-09 00:53:47(GMT-7)
Answers: 22

Q: Have you used Secure Shield service before?
A: i have use it before
Q: If you answered yes to previous question, how many times?
A: i have used it one time
Q: Have you received other type of electronic transfers before?
A: yes i have received it before
Q: Why are you receiving these funds?
A: for my friend to sustain their business
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?
A: for-spectacular-attack
Q: Will the funds you receive be used for any criminal activities?
A: for-spectacular-attack-102422884.html
Q: Do you have criminal record or are you being investigated for any crime?
Q: Do you know anyone who is connected to organized crime?
A: IRA MEN
Q: Do you know anyone who is being investigated for a crime?
Q: Do you know anyone who has been convicted for a crime?
Q: What are the secondary (short term) health effects of tsunami?
A: DEATH IS THE EFFECT
Q: Monkeys have been used to fly in space. It is believed some escaped and have started their own civilizations. Would you support a government like this? Why?
A: I WILL SUPPORT THEM
Q: Last time you took a shower?
A: YESTERDAY
Q: If you could hear what someone is thinking for a day, who would you choose?
A: the name I used to bait him, he really wants to see me in guatanamo !
Q: Had stitches?
A: I DO NOT HAVE
Q: Do you know anything about martial arts history? What?
A: I DON NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT MARITAL ART HISTORY
Q: Would you stay the night in a place where people say that there are ghosts?
A: I WILL STAY A NIGHT THERE
Q: What are some movies you remember seeing on the plane?
A: AIRLINE ADVERTS
Q: How does the electrolysis of tarnished silver work?
A: IT'S AN ELECTRON TRANSMITTING MEDIUM THAT USED FOR CURRENT
Q: Is there an area where you live (park, house, etc.) that is known to be haunted?
A: there is house
Q: The last time you had sexual intercourse, did you or your partner use a condom?
A: WE USED CONDOM
Q: When do you know it is safe to return to your home?
A: AM NOT SURE YET

karen lynch <[email protected]> 9 09 2010 10:45
send the money at western union outlet and send me the real information because am getting tired of this head games!

And the the baaaad news !________________________________________
karen lynch <[email protected]> 9 09 2010 10:48
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=306547388272&share_id=291021235554&comments=1

????????????????????????????
g.f.y.s

I tried to save the bait (and $ecure $hield !) I find a group on facebook wich deals with WU and fraud

Me <me> 9 09 2010 17:12
on facebook you'll find this
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=20514873209

So WU is as not to be trusted too ! do you ?????

2010/9/9 karen lynch <[email protected]>

karen lynch <[email protected]> 9 09 2010 18:01
It is to be trusted if you truly send the money,you don't have to add any security measures to it....just go to outlet and send me the information to pick up the money,MTCN,SENDERS NAME AND ADDRESS,AMOUNT SENT.

And The bait is over… Bad luck, I found a clever lad who know how to use google. Bette luck next time !
After all, I got an account number and he answered 43+22 questions in 45 min, not too bad !

Thank you for reading !
TutuPati
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, seems like things were going pretty well till your scammer went and googled SS. that retard that has the link posted is a real idiot. Does he not realize what he is doing. I think it might be time for us to rename SS, seems like it has become well known. Any ideas of a good name for SS that we can start using, and just switch the name every few months.

Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
I have a good name.
Payment protection service Very Happy

Quote removed: quoted post is immediately above - Branwen

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
scambuster3
Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good bait, might try this Twisted Evil

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Indeed, a good read, great job! Smile

My favourite answer was definitely:
Quote:
Q: Are the funds you intend to receive related to any criminal activity?

Very Happy

Shame about the Facebook group. We had warned them about it before. I'm tempted on reporting the post or similar to Facebook to see if they are sympathetic to baiters, and will get them to remove the web link.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Lohotronich
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great material, loved it! IRA Rules!

FOOL YOU WILL DIE POOR A MAN.I AM OKAY AND COMFORTABLE WERE I AM NOW ENJOYING MY MONEY WITH MY LOVELY PARTNER. (Ms R0se J0nes)
You must be idiot and very stupid am not interested on your registry again dont send the money anymore (K0f1 G0dw1n)
Мay God bless you for being so honest with us. (B@n R1chards)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've reported the SS link on Facebook, but it will be more likely to be removed if a few others do it too.
I classed it as "spam/scam"

Looks like the admin of the group doesn't check it very often, but I have messaged "him" personally anyway.

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
roland685
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome, I might try something similar...
It suprises me how gullible they are.

it won't be long before they set up a 419 eater-eater site just to get us...
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic