SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Website

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi people. I just launched this new website and I think your are the best to get an advise from. If you think that something can be improved or add to the websites or legal messages I'll appreciate it.

http://www.howmuchiwon.com

Thanks
JD
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've bookmarked it for a looksee at a computer that isn't hooked up to McDonald's free (But incredibly slow) wifi

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought you were a spammer at first - always afirst post links are suspicious. Very Happy

It looks like a funny little site. Let me know when you are a 419 billionaire! Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

evil_sheep wrote:
I thought you were a spammer at first - always afirst post links are suspicious. Very Happy

It looks like a funny little site. Let me know when you are a 419 billionaire! Wink

I'm not a spammer, but I have your payment ready and I was wondering if you're able to take care of the $200 fee to send you the $20,000 check under your name haha

I'm getting 5 or 6 different emails per day, so I'm pretty sure I will make 1 billion dollar pretty soon Smile

JD
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

$ 278,286,604 and rising....

Good job parol, if Google attracts one victim to see the light it was worth doing.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ONE BILLION! today I'm one billion dollar rich!!
Be careful Bill Gates, I'm after you! haha

http://www.howmuchiwon.com
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually rather like the idea - keep it up for a while and it may get picked up by the press as a 'weird web' type thing, which will increase scam awareness. You'll be the richest man in the world soon - so prepare some press releases for when that day comes!

If I were you, I'd have a paragraph readily visible (or an obvious page/link) explaining what to do if you've got further questions, directing people over to scamwarners.com (not here, most people with questions would have trouble appreciating baiting, whereas scamwarners is friendlier/fluffier)

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nicely done! MBL is right, it will help to spread awareness! Personally I would like to see your well written disclaimer at the top as well as at the bottom of the page.

Thumbs up

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

manbiteslion wrote:
If I were you, I'd have a paragraph readily visible (or an obvious page/link) explaining what to do if you've got further questions, directing people over to scamwarners.com

Great advice! I didn't even knew that scamwarners.com existed. I did this just for fun. I'm going to create a message with that link at the beginning of the emails list and before every email in the individual pages.

I will also prepare those press releases. I'm always open to real money, I'm pretty sure I will never make the same money I'm making with scammers but a few real millions are always welcome haha

Thanks!
JD
parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Badgerbait wrote:
Very nicely done! MBL is right, it will help to spread awareness! Personally I would like to see your well written disclaimer at the top as well as at the bottom of the page.

Thumbs up

Thanks, your are right, is better to make it more clear. I'm going to create a message with a link to scamwarners.com at the top to be sure that everyone knows what is this all about.

JD
Not My Real Name
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that gross, or net after paying the excise/export/whatever fees? Either way, it's a great idea! Laughing
parol
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not My Real Name wrote:
Is that gross, or net after paying the excise/export/whatever fees? Either way, it's a great idea! Laughing

haha I'm not deducting fees but I'm calculating the percentages that they say I will get to be as precise as possible.

JD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic