SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Andrew and the traveling computers!--UPDATE!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
Can someone PM me and tell me what the goat and the fries mean?

If there's no lookup for a particular siggy icon, then you just accept it and move along. It's been awarded by a Mod as a symbol of recognition (probably Juan?) for your work, but beyond that treat it as the gods smiling down on you Wink Hey, I've got a pink Audi and a set of buns...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got it. Manna from heaven, you say.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Er..yeah..'Manna', that's what it is Wink

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that the lad himself invented Barry in the mafia, it will force him to become closer to Tom. Tom will keep him safe, at least for awhile... Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Using Claire DeLunes idea about Wanda (remember Wanda?) I send an email from her to Andrew asking if her winnings are still secure. Andrew writes back:
Quote:

Wanda,

Your Winning package is secured, we have been waiting for you since almost two weeks you are not able to send the money everything is looking shoddy, at the first time i gave you directives on how to send the money you ignored my directives and went on your own, if you don't follow my directives i will not even attempt to go for the money or whatever, YOU HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY ONLY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER

If you chose any other way do not border yourself sending me the information, the guy at the money gram insulted me like never before, i wish i can meet him face to face and destroy his dental formula.

This is what you do, Remember your claim will end on 1st October 2010, after that day it has gone and gone forever.

Regards,

Andrew

That will come in handy if agent McThorn needs to put a little pressure on Andrew later by letting him know he is involved in fraudulent activities himself.

Our stalwart lad Chima is still kicking around Lagos. He seems to not be having the best time there. He has sold his phone, and been kicked out of the hotel more times than I can count. Now Barry gets this email titled: I AM HOMELESS:

Quote:
Mr.Barry,

please tell me where you are, i have been strended i dont know where to go again i was robbed last night they collect my bag and every thing i had with me please call me on telephone please.

Is like we need to see and talk about what happened to you i am so sorry all this was the reason why we are begin you to send us money that time so that we can handle this by ourself ok look at what you are passing through now, where are you? which hotel did you lodge so i can come there and see you, please call me on telepone xxxxxxxxxx i am homeless and moving around the street like a mad man.

waiting for your call

chima

Luckily the robbers let him keep his cell phone.
Barry ignores that message because he is a total bastard. Chima calls and leaves a message about how he is feeling very sick.

The Rev also gets one:
Quote:
Please man of God, Save my life i have been robbed last night because i slept ourside the street i am just like a mad man,

please call me on my phone 0806xxxxxxx i am homeless i do no what to do, i am just beging on the street now. i have lost my job in ghana because of this deal. please i raelly need your help

Chima

Barry sends a vague message to Andrew:
Quote:
Andrew,

Barry here. Listen, some things have happened, and I have had to leave the car somewhere. I was on my way to meet Chima at The Golden Tulip when some men came upon me. I had to evade them and duck into a market place. Right now I am hiding in Lagos until I can get back to the car. There are things I can tell you...later, perhaps, about these men, if I am correct in guessing who they are. For now, lets just say that I need to regroup and figure out what to do.

I hope that Chima is ok.

-Barry

Before Andrew replies (which takes a whole day) he gets this email from McThorn.
Quote:

We got that last message that Barry sent. He doesn't seem to suspect you. Could Chima have tipped him off? There was a message to Barry where Chima mentions urgent news, and asks him to call him quickly.

The Reverends mistake was very costly, but it seems that we have avoided any lasting damage to this case.

And we have been honest and up front with you, if you are talking of money. The department simply cannot pay money up front. If we did, everyone in the city would be calling with a tip, or claiming to be wiling to help assist the department--then poof! they would vanish with the money. That is how it used to be. Not anymore. Mr. Igbokwe, the value of that shipment is more than just 20 computers. It could total into the millions of dollars. Barry has dumped the car somewhere, no doubt he will return for it. The reward for your help could be more than some of my friends make in a year. This is a very serious, very thorough case.

Lastly, if you would have taken money from Barry it could jeopardize this entire case.

We suggest that you ask Barry about the meeting he was trying to set up for you. It could prove valuable. We also suggest that you go ahead with talks about meeting in Abeokuta. DO NOT MENTION YOU KNOW OF OUR EXISTENCE.

We will be in touch.

McThorn

Andrew writes back to McThorn:
Quote:

Tom,

Chima did not tell Barry anything, you should that if Barry is aware his statement will purely change, but Barry is a mafia you can understand that from using that word REGROUP that is why i don't want to have that meeting, i don't know what is in his mind he can hire somebody to kill me honestly am afraid now. I have to keep him arm length, even now i thank God almighty that we did not pick that shipment because it might not contain only the laptops any other thing might be there which can put somebody's life in permanent danger, since i notice what is going on if not because of assisting you i could have back off and have my peace of mind.

If yo can offer me protection i will accept the meeting.

Andrew

He then writes to Barry:
Quote:

Barry,

We thank God that you escape unhurt, are you sure that it's not those police people that arrested in you PH because of that pills? maybe they are or kidnappers, you should see when i tell you that Nigeria is a dangerous place you thought that is very simple, you stay in the comfort of your home in America you command, you guys should go out there and pick the package,today is one solid week you came to Nigeria still you are on the street unable to deliver, calculate how much you have spent since hen and check about two people, well maybe God is teaching you some lessons, however keep updating me and be careful, have you inform your brother rev shucks about the kidnappers?

How can chima be ok at these situation, please try and see him and give him money for food try and have human sympathy is very important.

Andrew.

Barry writes back:
Quote:

Don't make me mad Andrew. I came over here because you guys kept missing the package. You didn't have men chasing you like I do.

I have some friends in an organization that can help me, but it is going to take a few days to put all the pieces together. My friend Don Giacobbo has connections everywhere. If anyone can help, it is him.

I have written to the Rev, but he is away at a youth camp for a day or two.

Talk soon,

-Barry

Andrew goes quiet after this.

Meanwhile, Chima sends this text message to Barry:
Quote:
Mr. Bary stop using your email and telephone you are been mornitored by fbi, the are dose people folowing you, just use a nigeria telephone & call me so that we can talk & i wil tell you how you escape they sent me an email.

and this email:
Quote:

Barry,

My problem with you is that you don't like advise, you always want to do your mind, if truly anybody or group of people are after you, then you need some protection and that is why i have been asking you to settle Andrew and make him your solid friend, he is the kind of person you need in this kind of situation, He has connection and he can introduce you to his father in-law even if he is there, send him money from any bank here ask him to connect you with the father in-law is very important. this matter has to be investigated, we need to know who the men are and what mission do they want to carry out, have you spoken with your brother Rev. Shucks? have you heard from him? please what do i do now, you need to be very careful, that is all i can say, so are you not meeting me or not i have kept so long let me know what next line of action now, you need to change that car you are with, join a bus it will protect you. Maybe information of the car has already been taken so change that car for your own good, have you written to your brother Shucks about this matter so what do you think, meet him and explain to them what is needed most.

Chima

McThorn gets that, and isn't happy. He writes to Andrew:
Quote:

Shut your friend Chima up! We intercepted this message that he sent to Barry:

"Mr. Bary stop using your email and telephone you are been mornitored by fbi, the are dose people folowing you, just use a nigeria telephone & call me so that we can talk & i wil tell you how you escape they sent me an email."

What the fuck is he trying to do, destroy this whole operation? FUCK!!! Tell him to shut his mouth. Forget the meeting with the gems dealer, at this point we are running out of time.

We won't put your life in danger Mr. Igbokwe. We will set up the meeting for Abeokuta in a public place, with lots of people around. Now that Barry knows something, he will not want to meet anywhere private--too few chances of escape that way. He'll want it to be somewhere with activity, commotion, people. And he'll want it to be soon.

McThorn

Andrew hasn't written back in a day or so, so he might be getting a call from another agent here soon to light a fire under his ass and get him back to Lagos.

Meanwhile, Chima is hanging on like the plague.
Quote:

Mr.Barry,

I am very sorry about your situation, feel so bad right now. Mr Barry you need to consider me please i have no home i am seriously stranded this Lagos bad boy's have robbed me, i am just roaming about the street like a mad man pity me now i am still a human being like you, please tell me where you are, at least help me with some money, i am very sick even the money i used in checking my mail was giving to me by a good Samaritan. Please call me on my telephone let me know your location and see how you are fairing, no body is setting you up with me please trust me i am harmless i have nothing against you i just need your help okay try to understand how i feel. And please when calling me use another telephone and call me okay

very sorry,
Chima

and this:
Quote:

Mr.Barry you are more like a father to me,i know you will alow any of your child to die please help you are a father do not allow me to die here we have not meet before i am just like an eran boy i am trying to help you, consider me now imagine all the way from Ghana to help you do something, where have i gone wrong? i have insulted you? why dont you have pity on me please. i am just 24yrs old boy, i had a father like you who could just help me out in this condition if i should i explain to him how i feel but fortunately he is not there to do so. please now, please, please in the name of God who created us

i am in tears,

Chima

I am nearly in tears, too, Chima. That was so touching!

This is where it stands. More as it comes in.

Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i wish i can meet him face to face and destroy his dental formula

:yikes:

Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i am just roaming about the street like a mad man pity me now

I'm FULL of pity at his woes....... Twisted Evil

This bait just keeps getting better, excellent.. Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
you are more like a father to me

Shocked abusive childhood?

Quote:
i am in tears,

Yes, tears are streaming down my face, too... So good! Very Happy
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait has become so amazing as to be unbelievable.
Are you putting us up? Smile
Aw, cmon, how could they be so stupid?

<pause>
A picture comes to mind.
</pause>

Ok, never mind. They can.
Well, I guess that if you play it right at this point you could even extract some interesting information from our scared Andylad. The new detective, the bad cop of the Internet Fraud Dept. of the FBi, might want something for himself to forget Andy's little sins. Good cop Thorn has made him promise he would not go after preciuos little Andy, but he definitely needs something to keep that promise.
Apart from having Andrew traveling to Lagos (which is the only course of action that won't make him look like he's betraying Barry, now that Chima blew it), he is looking for some intel about one of the biggest scam stars known in the US: a Mr. G***r. Is Andy one of his bois? If he is, what does he want to betray him? If he is not (doh!), what does he know about him and his powerful association?

This bait could end with the lads selling their computers and phones to get rid of the mafia and the G***r bois. Twisted Evil

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DeLune: Ha! I can't believe it either (nice photo link, BTW)!

I have another lad making a safari from Owerri to Abeokuta this week. It would be amazing if I could get them in the same hotel lobby at the same time!

We'll see.

Andrew has been strangely silent. I don't like it. I might have to turn the screw a little if he doesn't get back to McThorn soon.

Keep you posted.

jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This keeps getting better and better! Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Andrew has been silent for a few days. McThorn sent a couple of emails, and then this:
Quote:

Mr. Igbokwe,

It is very upsetting that you are refusing to answer our emails, especially after you have agreed to cooperate with us. We don't want to have to get unpleasant with you. There are some things we have learned about you that we could use to get you to cooperate, but we would rather you do it willingly, as you promised us.

Please get back to me immediately.

McThorn

I then got this a few minutes later:
Quote:
Tom,

Since on Friday i have never checked my mail, I have been in the hospital, My daughter again was admitted, i have no money running from ne place to another looking for just admission fee; Tom, do you want to tell me that because of you and Barry matter that i should allow my daughter to die, Please do not threthen me like that again, i am not happy, yes i know you recorded my voice the day i spoke with you on phone and to my hearing you played it three times, in the mist of your people and one among you was laughing uncontrollable, does that make me what an acomplice or what? tell me Tom, the evidence is there, i was contacted to help and receive laptops and computers for the church of Rev. Phils is that a crime to do? do i know that Barry was under investigation? or do i know that it was not only computer, what are you going to use aganst me? i know you have the power to arrest because i am aware that you have the technology, then you will be the judge at the same time? so that you can sentence me to life imprisonment act of your will because i accepted to help someone? is that right?
Honestly speaking you have annoyed me and if you do that again, i will back off and let the worst happen, remember i am a himan being and ready to face anything during my life time so please in as much as i agreed to cooperate with you because Barry is a monster, he wanted to use me blind and donsen't care what happend thereafter, i will make sure that he suffered it so much that he will never forget planning evil against an innocent person like me and Chima.

Now back to business, In your previous mail you asked me my plan, yes my plan is to create confidence on me, i want him to see me as the only person who can help him so that he will open up to me and i will deliver him to you and your men. I want to inform him that I have consulted my father in-law who is a senior police officer in Rivers State, he will come in and use police escort to rescue him from Shagamu and then they will transload the computers to the police van and they will deliver it to him brother in Abeokuta, if he agree then your men will arrange for as police van and i will give Barry the telephone number of your men they will pretend that they are from the squad my father in-law sent to resuce him and they will convey him to Abeokuta where everything will take place.

For him to be sure that it;s a true plan to help him, i will tell him that my father in-law said that for that rescue operation to take place, he will pay $1,000 for losgistics and settlement of the police officers that will do the job.

Look i learnt from Barry that the content of that shipment isnot only the laptops and the computers, my father in-law want to establish more case against Barry when we open the package and notice that another illegal item is there so we will charge him for involving us in illicit trade or criminal operations.

Rev. Phil have to come in here by strongly advising him to comply with me by sending money to by father in-law for his rescue, if Rev tells him that he will know that it's a true plan and he will not suspect anything by them anything that happens in Abeokuta he will not blame anybody.

He is worried now, he strongly need somebody to help him out of that situtation and since he knows that my father in-law is a senior police officer, if i put up this idea he will buy it.

I will write him now that i am making a plan with my father in-law to rescue him, but i will have the final plan later today or latest tomorrow morning, immediately i have your response on this matter.

For the last time, i accepted to work with you from my heart, because Barry is a very bad man, he is heartless and evil, he want to use us blind, so do not threthen me again if you don't want to build a castle and destroy it yourself.

I wait to hear from you immediately. Regards,

I don't know what he is talking about when he mentions the part about recording his voice and playing it 3 times.

And then this email came in to Barry titled: RESCUE OPERATION
Quote:

Dear Barry,

You can see that is good to be good, now you need a helper those your Kyrian you mention were are they now? you can see that you in this whole wld world and in this your situation, it's only me that can help you, no other person again, but look at the way you treated us, you refused to send money for us to embark on a job, ask yourself how much have you spent since and what is your situation now? well this should be one of the lessons in life that is not good fo one to be selfish. I pity you but God asked me to help you and i have a rescue plan for you,

Now i have pleaded with my father in-law to help you out irrespective of the bad treatment you gave us, Bob Marley said that your best friend can be your worst enemy and your worst enemy can be your best friend, i want to show you that not everybody on this earth have evil heart like yours.

My father in-law SUGGESTED HE USE POLICE SPECIAL ESCORT TO RESCUE YOU FROM THE HANDS OF THOSE EVIL MEN THAT ARE HURTING FOR YOUR SOUL, THEY WILL USE THE ESCORT ARMED TO TRANSLOAD THE LAPTOPS AND THE COMPUTERS AND CONVEY YOU TO ABEOKUTA SO THAT YOU WILL BE SAVE AND OUT OF THEIR SITE.
Although the plan is not yet through but i will hear from him later today or tomorrow, but he said i should tell you that first of all you will pay $1,000 for the operation and after the convey you to Abeouta you will pay them $1500 with two laptop for two senior officers that will endorse thisoperation.
I suspect in my heart that you will not accept becasue of the money involvement because you are a real epitome of stingy man, this is the only option for you, and i think is is a perfect plan so i am still expecting to hear from you on their finaliaztion and if you have any issue on this matter kindly let me know.

I have heard from chima and phil, anyway i will wait to hear from you.

Regards,
Andrew.

I honestly don't know where to take it from here. Andrews daughter being sick is a recurring theme, and if there is any possible truth to that I don't want to do anything that might affect her. Any ideas?

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ The daughter story is crap.
If he really had a sick daughter, he wouldn't have gone running around Africa looking to rip off a shipment of laptops.
Scammers use the "I've got a sick kid/mother/wife" story all the time. Take it with a pinch of salt.

As for what you should do now?
How about having Barry moved to a "safe house"? The real life address of another lad. It should make a police raid pretty interesting.

That's if he can convince his non-existent father in law to part with the money. You gotta love this lad. He's probably sitting there thinking how smart he is telling Tom that his family will cough up the cash and then emailing Barry to tell him that he's the one who's going to be paying. Laughing

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rolling Eyes If lies were aliens, I could see them coming outta the f*****g walls.

As for the girl, ask him to give you the address and phone number of the hospital, the name of the doctor(s) curing her. You have contacts there and you will see what can be done. You cannot pay up front, but you could send a trusted friend to take care of the matter (he's an insider, you cannot say anything more).
If the girl's real, he'll cough up real data (and the bait would stop there, I guess). If she isn't (like the thieves who robbed Chima leaving him the cell phone), he'll find new excuses for not telling you.

You might also add to his paranoia by telling him your bureau does not trust Rev. Schucks anymore. That message he sent to Barry was no mistake. Investigation in the US has shown that he is not what he says to be.
Now, since you cannot trust the Rev, you would not want to trust the local police enforcement either. Sorry Andy, our intel there says there's risk someone in your very very honest father-in-law squad might be after the diam--- the computers. There's too much at stake, we cannot risk that and getting involved in problems with local corruption, hence no thank you.
Also, we do not want to have problem with bureocracy about the extradition: we need that bastard and do not want his associates to get him out of jail by corrupting someone while we wait for the paperwork.

Please, Andy, do try to have Barry pay you for the (fake) rescue mission, so that we can get him whenever he goes near a WU or MG office!
(Too bad Barry is not that idiot, and we know that for sure Smile).
EDIT: Moreover, Barry should now write to Andy from another mail account and ask him to open up a new account to exchange mail with him. This will let him communicate safer before the pigs intercept the new email (WTF, sounds lad-reasonable).

And you'll have to remind the lad that the charges against him are not related to the computer shipment, but to his activity as a scammer. Don't name Wanda, let him in the doubt about which message was intercepted.

He'll better have Andy meet him in Lagos pronto, or his father-in-law won't be able to cover his ass.

EDIT: I forgot: both the FBi and Barry now needs a picture of Andy. Barry to recognise and not fall in an ambush, McThorn to make sure his men will know who to protect. Make him at least describe *in every detail* the clothes he will wear.

How's that?

(But I'm having a hunch the lad is puttin us up - it's too verbose, too much propositive. Could it be he's reading these pages right now Question )

TheLovelyJill
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sick daughter? 100% lies

Your father was a coward and your mother a fagot - Barr G0ldsmith
You be jail soon let wait and see........ P0ntus
I no longer want to involve you in this transaction since I am beginning to see your cunny part.
i wasn't fucking gay until i married you - MM

- Trafalgar Square 2013
Golden Pith - Hector co-bait
Safari - Mr Ayo - Lagos-Porto-Novo (probably x3) "You lier. I will not for-give Because you waste my money. you lier."
Closed lad accounts x 236 Mortar Easter Egg 2011
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wouldn't be too concerned about the lads daughter. Sure, maybe she is sick, a lot of people are, but lads will whine and weasel about anything to try to con you into giving them your money. If they don't have a sick relative, they'll invent one and send internet photos for you to tug your heartstrings. They will cry wolf over and over and over again, so even if he has an ill daughter, you can't trust/believe him as he's already proved to you.
Lads are professional, consistent, pathological liars and thieves. It's best to assume they're lying 100% of the time, because if they're not, it's usually an oversight or ommission on their part, and a missed opportunity. If you want to test it out, either fresh bait him as another character looking for healthy girls to be in a TV ad, or enquire as to the health of his aunite/mother/sister and listen to the tales of woe as to why you should send him money for their medicines, etc. After a couple of cycles of this, you see just how many shameless barefaced lies you're being spun, and the less you credit a lad with anything other than creative writing and professional whining.

See how hardened the red squirrel has become? And he's only been baiting a couple of months.

Baiting Guru

Location: Packing Vaseline in my frilly boots, I can’t help if it gets in other places.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get Barry to tell him to hurry his ass up so he will have the money to pay the hospital bills, but remind him that if he takes a little longer he will have more money for himself, because the undertaker is much cheaper. Laughing

“I guess a man is the only kind of varmint sets his own trap, baits it, and then steps in it.” ~ John Steinbeck
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the Red Squirrel's safe house idea. Nothing like the smell of war between lads in the morning! Ah! I'll dig up an old Moosie Lad for you. The idiots always seem to put their RL addresses on the forms.
Smile Use him if you want to, or save him for your next safari lad.

That's just plain sicko, Jose! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
jose_cuervo
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No need to go digging up lad addresses, Slap. Just pick any one of the new Lad Bed and Breakfasts that recently opened in the greater Lagos metropolitan area.

We're open for any occasion and police don't even need a reservation. Very Happy

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got this email today from Chima (Ghana IP) that means Andrew sent it:

Quote:
Dear Barry,

Getting will not solve the problem, it might compound it, since you don't know the people and their reason, is better you follow Andrews plan to bring his father in-law for a rescue mission, for your life and for the life of the laptops and the computers because it amounts to so much money.
I am handicap, my contribution should only to accompany you to Abeokuta and nothing more, since they are after you and the contents, it will be ideal to embark on a safe means, and the involvement of the rescue squad is just the best and the only alternative, but you being what you are because of the money involve you will not like that idea but only when you get yourself killed by those men then you will leave money behind and go to grave and they will pack the money there for you, Sir, i am sorry to use this words by that is only theb words i can find to express myself but it is never an insult.

My life is precious to me and i cannot risk it, if you do not accept then i will end it all here, i will like to be alive and have the blessing God destined for me. I want to hear from tou.

Regards,
Chima.

Little bastard.

McThorn emails Andrew:

Quote:
Mr. Igbokwe,

We have monitored the emails that you sent to Barry. Very nice job.

We intercepted these emails from Barry's account this morning:
Quote:

To DG

DG, I need a favor. You know what type of favor I mean. I need some information for your contacts in Ghana and Nigeria. There is a little something in Ghana that might have to go away. Is Iceman still in your service?
I need to get these diamonds up to the Rev so that his people can get rid of them in the usual way.

Waiting to hear,

-Barry

And then this reply:

Quote:

To Barry,

I will provide you with that information shortly. I am not happy that this job has gotten so fucked up. Iceman is still in service. It will take him a couple of days to get to Ghana if need be. I will let you know.
As for your little problem, stay out of sight. I have a safe house in Lagos that you can get to. If you need the address, I'll send it along.

DG

We have to find out who DG is. This person is using a very anonymous email with fake information that doesn't trace to any real person--for obvious reasons. This is blowing the whole thing wide open. The idea of your father in law is a good one, but I am sure that Barry will not go for it. Please provide us with the information on how to contact him thru the police station.

If he doesn't go for it, we will need you to come back to Abeokuta and proceed with the usual plan. The sooner we get Barry off the streets, the sooner everyone is safe.

McThorn

Perhaps the Rev is not to be trusted either, eh? Maybe we can use one of Cuervo's Lad Bed & Breakfast's to send our pal Barry, and possibly the police?

Waiting for a response.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the tip, Jose. I didn't get to read that thread, and such a great idea to get lads together easier, especially for newer baiters or ones who don't read as many threads on a daily basis. Smile

I noticed that Andrew was writing a couple of the earlier Chima messages, just from the writing style. It makes me wonder a little about their relationship. Does he really want to help him, or just use him for his own advantage? Sometimes, you wish you were a fly on the wall. This safari is fascinating, for the international intrigue plot that the lad generously suggested himself. It has me on the edge of my seat. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad

Last edited by SlapHappy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This just in! From Andrew to McThorn:

Quote:
Dear Tom,

I have gone through the message, that DG and Iceman have to be lso monitoed very closely because that DG from my understanding is a big boy in that business organization, you cann see from their interaction that they have a squad which nobody knows their main activites but fro my layman understanding their squad is strong so you guys need to update yourselves with information and resourcses to embark on this journey, these guys might be deadly especially that Iceman, you can understand that Barry is like he is called for reinforcement.
Get Rev Phil involve here by writing to Barry to accept the pplan i have nade to involve my father in-law with a rescue squad. It will be ideal for arrest Barry with those computers and all the things he have inside it, Let Rev Sucks persuade him he can agree, but let you guys put their eyes very closely if Barry will accept to go to That House DG is offering him, he may have interest and he might feel more secued than any alternative, if that is the case then, your guys should prepare the day he will trying to enter inside that car to go to that place then the same day you have to get hold of him.

Have you people taken time to investigate the owner of that car because it seems Barry is having that car since he came to Port Harcourt.
At this point my going to Abeokuta is pretty difficult unless one of your guys will pretend to me me because i never never him before and he don't know me in person,

I asked Chima to write and force Barry to accept my propsal and he did so, please get Rev, shucks involved without delay, it's getting intensed. I wait to hear from you
Regards,

Too bad I DO know what he looks like because he sent me his passport waaaaayyyy back when we started.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it's getting intensed.
There is an understatement, if ever I saw one. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Andrew is starting to sound like he's Tom's supervisor ... Laughing
psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
Too bad I DO know what he looks like because he sent me his passport waaaaayyyy back when we started.

^^^Wouldn´t hurt to ask him to send you a quick photo of himself holding up a sign with his passport number on it. Just a quick photo from a mobile phone would do.
You can never have too tight a security, especially since the passport wasn´t actually sent to McThorn AFAIK.

McThorn would, of course, be able to confirm the validity of the passport number on the sign.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic