SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Remember the distance,colour or age does not matter but love

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new to the website and I became a member just because I laughed a lot in the begining. Excuse my english as I'm foreigner. I keep receiving letters in myspace for at least 3 or 4 years which always contain the exact same phrase that I used in the subject and I was wondering... How do they always use the same phrase? Are they organised or something? Is there some kind of a school where they are learning to scam people? I usually reply to such letters with "I'm sorry but to me the colour of the skin matters! A lot!"
internationalchrysis
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's a script, bought and sold between scammers. If I had a buck for every time I'd gotten an email with that, I might have $182!

I DID think of writing back with the phrase, ..."As a white supremacist"... I NEVER DID get around to it...

Chrys

Safari x1 (Senegal to Gambia)
"You can go now and f*ck yourself with a donkey or horse because you really need to be f*cked by a donkey or horse"
(George Michael's brother Frank/Frannypoo)

"You are a dead meat!"
(Léon the (Not so) Professional)

Closed lad accounts (19 in total:
x2 Léon the (not so) Professional. x4 Via Swindler's list. x4 Via Will and Grace the Law Firm. x3 *Hitman, x1 Hitman: The sequel!, , x1 Haiti scam, x1 The Bimbo (via Umbongo Chambers),
x1 Rita the ETA eater, x1 Via Team Doughnut, x1 Via Prince Emaka, x4 via the Nazis)
micjamke
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok I know i am being scammed, and of course pretty much I am playing that game, and of course this guy comes from so many angles, he says he will die, if he doesnt get 400$ and I am looking at the screen for about 20 minutes probing and thinking and probing and thinking my response to him was ask your mother for the money, and he says that is not her concern, so I am thinking to myself , but it is my concern, so he texes me and said that was mean, and have a good life, I inturn say so is that the going rate, because just not to long ago you wanted to help you with some test you had to take, then said go figure. Now I am telling him things cussing him out, and he consistently comes back, and says if you keep this up, I wont be around, and me, I will play the game,but will not give up my hard earned money, He tells me give me the money, get the money, and of course that right there pissed me off. So he says you are always thinking using psychology on me, and yes of course I am because when you dont want to work for something, and you want me to give it to you, you might as well jump out the window, He use to be on webcam dancing, singing, and just joking around, now he thinks he can control the situation, buy saying I changed, I didnt change, i just got smarter, not feeding into his game, and I tell him its a game, and he keeps coming back for more, tryin to munipulate me, I told him that I was fresh out of school and I am a criminal justice major and studied human behavior, to me it is a game, and he doesnt realize it.
Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First of all, if this correspondence has been going on using your real identity, that is not safe baiting, and the best thing to do is just drop him. He may not seem like a threat, but he is still a criminal, and if provoked he could still give you some grief.

If you are baiting safely, it's up to you whether you want to continue. Since you are still communicating with him, he thinks he has a chance of getting money from you, so he will keep trying. He will finally disappear when he thinks there is no chance at all, or when he finds new victims with more potential to devote his time to.

Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome banana hammock and muciamke to Eater. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
They actually do share a lot of the main basic scamming information with each other. They do work in groups and help one another as "Good Brothers" they call it.
The more experienced scammers help the new ones get started. It is team work on their part. So that is how a lot of the same lines are used over and over.

@micjamke please do be careful. If he does have your personal information and he is dancing on webcam then he thinks he is safe and he trusts you.
They are sooo very very charming and have a way of making you feel so special, like you are the only one in their world.
Especially if you are lonely. Don't be drawn into this.

I do not want you to become attached to this guy thinking he is staying with you and is determined because he really cares about you.
HE DOES NOT... He is seeing potential $$$ in the future and that is what he is focusing on.

If he cared for you he would not ask you for money and try to make you feel bad if you don't give it. That is not love.
They always put the blame on the one they are trying to get money from. It is a way to put pressure on someone till they crack and give up the money.

You can always go back after him as a different character, saying you meet him on so and so site and sorry you didn't respond to his advances earlier.
Maybe you had a "sick family member" or something. Some story as to why he won't remember you. Just don't use your REAL life info and please drop him as the real you.
It just isn't safe and they pass personal information around to each other like it is candy. Seriously, they do.

If you have sent him money, he won't leave. If you drop him he may come back as someone who can help you get your money back.
Don't fall for that. It's a recovery scam. There is not a group who can get your money back, it is gone.

Now you may not have done any of this and it might be just a game for you but all I'm saying is be careful with real info.
They are smart and charming and know how to make people do things they wouldn't normally do.
If you are using your real info with him then the best thing to do is get away from him as you.
Baiting can be a lot of fun making guys like this squirm thinking they are getting money, but we don't use our real info.
If you want to play with him then do it under a fake character. We just want you safe. Very Happy

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic