SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is there any other way?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Unladen_Swallow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone.

Firstly, forgive my English. I am new to this forum and although I know only a little about scambaiting, I did actually one time (about one and a half year ago) succeeded in playing and fooling around a 419 scammer claiming himself to be a head of bank of London and would like to transfer the sum of 16M USD to my account. And also his connection, claiming as Fong Lai Kuan (in fact is the same stupid asshole) from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia contacted me on my cellphone asking for a sum of 2500USD as the consignment fee to be transferred to him through Western union. FYI : this scammer reached me through my myspace account. And eversince then I always use myspace and/or facebook for a bait, but can not find a single scammer whatsoever.

Anyway, I'm wondering is there any other possibility besides wasting their time in scambaiting? I mean, we actually track down their phone numbers and their location with a cellphone tracker device or anything and literally put these motherF****s behind bars for good?

I know this kind of device cost a lot of money but if the authority around the world would seriously handle internet scamming, I think they need a really advance device and literally supports community like this one.

By the way, below is my response to the scammer (I cannot attach his original message since I have deleted it and cannot retrieve them). Anyway, read on and have a nice laugh.

Response letter to a scammer and he actually believes it:

Hellooooo,
My name is Tony "Rondo" Atipotipo. Before I begin, let me introduce myself first to you before you introduce yourself to me as a whole human beings. I am currently working with New Zealand authority in a vast growing real estate company. We are now in the middle of a project that build a new town called Bridgeport located in the heart of New Zealand Chatam Island near Motu Maha. I'm gonna tell you what Mr. Kanoly, Bridgeport will be one of a heck vast growing city for the future businesses around the whole world in eighty days and consist of vast amounts of VIP lounges for artist and celebrity. In fact, they are now flocking in and we have a special neighborhood area that we provide especially for them to live in their luxurious high life. What a bastard right!!??

Anyway, I am interested in your offer for me. Because you see, as of right now, the company I'm working at paying me as low and how low can you go???. Also, their money is like your labrador's hard poop that refuses to coming out. Owwww shit right!!??

Woooow, I am so excited to earn how much??? $47 millions in a month? ZOMG!! Zombie!!! I could build my own city and show them to my present bastard bosses and oh boy, they will going crazy or what and I can't wait to see that happen and their ass faces hahahaha.

I'm going to tell you again Mr. Paddock, but please keep this secret because I may not suppose to mention this to anyone at all. Actually, according to some workers there, they saw a shadow lurking in the dark at night. It looks like it was a VAMPIRE!! OH BOY!! Please, do not mention this to anyone, PLEASE!! I'm afraid this vampire is looking to sucking blood from there innocent workers. OH MY!!

Anyway, Mr. Petpet, Please contact me about further information regarding your offer. I guarantee you my credit card is the highest limit in the world, that is no limit at all. I can spend no matter how much money I want. Heaven right!?? Heaven I tell ya. And so you see, I need more money to pay my credit card debts that keep piling up and piling up.

Sincerely yours,
Tony "Rondo" Atipotipo

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you are using your RL account, drop him now!

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Please read the stickies and more so Eater University. They are full of ideas, tools and ways of getting these lads messed up or, sometimes, in jail.

Never should you bait from personal information. These bad guys sometimes operate bigger thatn you think and, who knows, they may send an emmissary. We don't ever want a fellow baiter hurt! Though chances are unlikely we will ever be attacked, we don't choose to take that chance.

Be sure to sign up for a mentor. They are not there to ell you how to bait or what to do. They are there to guide and give advice.

Again, welcome!

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Unladen_Swallow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you. I see that I have been automatically assigned with a mentor. That is Foo123. At the moment, I have five made up myspace accounts but I'm looking to cancel those because no matter how big mouth I am on each profile, nobody buys it. Sorry, I was wrong about the mentor thing. I am looking for one now.

Edit : My current mentor is JumpinJayJay

Last edited by Unladen_Swallow on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Foo, he's a good mentor, I think

Well, have fun baiting

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Unladen_Swallow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, I was wrong with the mentor thing. I see it wrong. My current mentor is JumpinJayJay.
ChoppaOfDolla
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Unladen_Swallow wrote:
Anyway, I'm wondering is there any other possibility besides wasting their time in scambaiting? I mean, we actually track down their phone numbers and their location with a cellphone tracker device or anything and literally put these motherF****s behind bars for good?

It's very difficult to get scammers arrested, as the Nigerian police are extremely corrupt and police in other countries can't do much.

We can, however, hurt them in other ways. A good way is to get the scammer to give you his bank account details- we have people here who can get those shut down, which is a huge problem for them.

Anyway, welcome! Bait safe, read the stickies, and make the scammers' lives hell!

u got 12 hours to send the money remember no game u fuck face

If you like you can send $1 Billion to any person. But I want to tell you that I did not get even $1 from you.

Closed lad accounts x2
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. You have no need to apologise for your English. For a second language, it's very good indeed.
Scambaiting isn't all about wasting their time. Closing down fake websites, reporting bank accounts used by scammers, etc, also hurts them. You'll find more about this by reading the stickies.
In theory scammers can be tracked down and arrested, but in practice, the police don't have the resources. Not for international investigations, involving inefficient or even corrupt police forces.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
Unladen_Swallow
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That is also what I'm thinking because I live in a country where armed forces and even government authorities they're all corrupt. Making the lives of most citizens difficult. And also, a country where piracy reigns. I'm not very political person but I also do not condoning all crimes in any forms at all. Anyway, thank you for all the welcomes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic