SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I have a fake check - now what?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an Avon Representative, which allows the opportunity for scammers to try to get to me on a regular basis.

On a whim, I decided to try to scam the scammer. I played along and now am the proud owner of a $4k fake check.

Upon checking with a couple of banks, I have discovered that really nothing will be done, unless I have fallen victim.

He is emailing me daily to find out when he is getting the $3k "overage" OH and the products.

Tell me what to do next - I want this ride out as long as possible!

-Trena Razz
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater! Very Happy

If I'm reading you correctly, he has your real life information and address. If so, don't even think about taking it any further. Just tell him your bank said the check was fake and don't respond to him anymore.

Then set up a new email account with a fake name and jump into baiting. There are plenty of other lads out there to mess with.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, he doesn't have my real address - it was sent to another location.
Bart Fargo
Corporate Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang onto the check as a trophy. If he doesn't haven't your RL info, that is good. Let him e-mail you as much as he wants. Taunt him if you like but DO NOT CASH THE CHECK.

Claire DeLune
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TrenaKay wrote:

What do you mean "another location"?
If he contacted you for buying products, it has to be an address connected to your job. If you used that address with other customers, your baiting is not safe.

(edit: selling->buying)

TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, it is not an address associated with my job.
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd offer him to pay the surplus amount back in goods. Twisted Evil Say that it's not posible to refund the amount as it has alredy been paid, but that you can offer to send him 3,000 $ worth of products. Wink

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not tell him that there is only $1500 leftover, because your car broke down and the repair ran up in $2500.

It's bound to piss the lad off that you have started spending "his" money.

That's also good argument for for sending the value in goods. And regardless of what he ordered you just tell him that you have increased his order for "gramfitterknas" to $4000. Or make up some name for it yourself.

And of course let him know that he will pay for the shipment, custom and taxes when he receives the goods. Just let him know that it's standard procedure.

And make sure that you don't feed him all this information at once - Build it up over a few days. Maybe tell him about the car repair today and let him stew over the weekend. You may have a bunch of funny mails by Monday if this lad is weekend active.

Plenty of opportunity to torture this lad Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: Forgot the welcome Embarassed

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is what I am looking for!!

LOL - thanks for the feedback - If anyone else has more ideas, let me know.

I think I already have another hooked!
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're most welcome.

And we are a crazy bunch, so feel free to ask if you need more ideas.

Main thing here is to drive your lads nuts. It's so funny when you can feel the frustration of your lad.

I sent you a PM

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
slingblade
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Trenakay, sound like you are about to have some fun.

I HIGHLY recommend you chat with one of the veterans on here just to make sure you are completely covered and safe with your bait. They know all the angles and will help make sure you are covered.

Please update as you go along, if you can get them emailing your fake email address so you can post it, that is gold, or even better some recorded phone calls as you tell them you spent the money and need another check lol.
TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got another check today - this time for $1700!!
music man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@TrenaKay

Welcome to 419Eater.

Don't let the lad rule you. Reply to him when you are good and ready. As has been said previously, drip feed him with info. Get delayed going to the bank. Checks take forever to clear dontchaknow!

Lads love to go a few rounds with WU secure- go for it!.

Did you tell the lad about your drink problem? Bad girl! Its not your fault that you went on a bender on saturday/sunday/monday and spent all the money.

Maybe you got mugged on your way to the WU office? I'm sure you could knock up a quick piece from your local paper about the mugging.

etc, etc etc

Switzerland x2 Netherlands x2 Filipino flag United States x104 United Kingdom x213 Portugal x4 Spain x20 Belgium x4 Canada Hong Kong Italy x2 x1 France x2 Russia x2 Luxembourg Australia x2 Sweden x2 Czech Republic x2 Mortar x13

You will rot in jail.watch your back- any shadow could be mine ! YOU ARE VERY EASY TO TRACK IN YOU NEIGHBOURHOOD ! DRUNKARD AND A SCUMBAG LIKE YOU!
mike lawrence (cheque scammer)

Go fuck your dead parents asshole!!!How can a deaf fool make clean money..The money that you have will never be spent on anything reasonable.
So fuck off..dont reply me again until the cops get your stinking ass...
Lyord Melson- cheque scammer
$4.002million and £214K in fake cheques taken out of circulation. (updated May 2009)
TrenaKay
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TrenaKay wrote:

Does he have your real name and/or business information? What was the other location -- is it a business traceable in any way to you, or is it a friend of yours?

I'm just concerned about your safety, or the safety of people around you if there's anyone else inadvertently involved in receiving the fake checks. For the most part the odds of a lad showing up at your doorstep are pretty much nil. But -- many lads, and most especially check lads, work in gangs and they often have accomplices all of the world, including many in the US. Check lads make a bigger investment in their scams than some others since they are actually producing checks. It's fun to piss them off, but if there's even the remotest chance of a really furious baited lad seeking retribution it's not worth it.

That's why we are so obsessive about our mantra "bait safely." If there's no possible way this can link to your real life persona, bait away! Very Happy But if he knows your name, business name, phone number, real email address, or anything else that links to you, then stop this bait now and start a new one.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic