SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Hilarious hitlad script. Anyone want to own up to this?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
TheFae
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sodje, well done! I do hope you join 'Team Eater' -- you have the talent to make a lad's bowels, er, head explode! Laughing

@Chuda, lurve lurve lurve "hitbadger!" Brilliant!

Now unleash the exploding crocs script on a few lads and see if you can get that script out there. It's priceless, and it would be really sweet to see it come back 'round. Thumbs up

GO GOLD! **CLICKY**
"This is really bad"
"my account has been disable and can not sell anymore and this is all i live on"
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
You know, it really sounds like something Master would be involved in, the crazyass Aussie GomerBoyz. Laughing

unlike everone else i knew all along there was something fishy so i stayed away. (or maybe i just missed it all)

everyone here(in aust) knows the only tool for the job is a double plugger Rolling Eyes .

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well "Mr Crocs up the Ass"'s e-mail is no more. Perhaps he'll come back to pleasure us with his deadly footwear fun and games once more.

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Amigwyn wrote:
Quote:
YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH

Laughing Rolling Eyes

MY BOYS SHARPEN CROCS NOW

THEY HURT YOU DEEP IN UNHAPPY WAY

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think there are some reasons that we fell for this:
The all caps mails.
The bad grammar and spelling.
The complete deeducated script indicated a baiter supplied script.
The rare species of hitlads make any baiter tick.

I believe that nobody cared to check IP's because this was so obviously a genuine deeducated lad.

Then I considered the option of having a priest throwing curses at the lad. The effects of curses depends on the location. So I looked up the IP, and then London popped up.

I'll post my baits here because they really show how brilliant our badger played this.

I played three baits concurrently this with three characters:
Tyr3 L0rt - In this bait an almost 14 year old school girl.
Ke1d Tyks4k - Member of the Olsen gang.
Rydych yn C4ch4 - Shepherd. And sodje, please accept my apologies for the abuse, you had to take from him.

All these baits of course came to an abrupt end when our badger came forward.

First my Tyr3 L0rt bait:
Tyr3 is scared.
Quote:
i can not think of anybody wanting me dead because i am on good terms with everyone. that is with the exception of my stepmother and my math teacher. is it one of them?
I think this is a mistake
Tyr3

Standard reply.
Quote:
IT IS GOOD YOU WISH TO SAVE YOU OWN LIFE. I CAN HELP YOU TO TAKE REVENG ON YOU BETREAYER.

I HAVE DOCUMENT AND CD RECORDING OF CLIENT PAYING ME AND EVEN TELLING ME DETAIL OF WANTING CROCS SHOVED UP ASS SIDEWAYS. HE SAY HE WANT YOU DEAD BECAUSE OF MISTAKE YOU MAKE COST HIM THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR.

ONCE YOU HAVE THE DETAIL YOU CAN HAVE HIM ARRESTED OR YOU CAN KILL HIM YOUSELF.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE DETAIL IF YOU PAY ME $15,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLAR), AND SENT BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

NAME: JEREMIE GNAPKA
CITY: CONAKRY

WHEN YOU SENT THIS FUNDS THEN SENT ME PAYMENT SLIP AND MTCN NUMBER.

YOUR LIFE IS IN YOU HANDS. MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SAVE YOU LIFE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY, OR YOU PLAY GAMES, I WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY AND EACH PERSON WILL DIE FROM CROCS IN ASS BOWEL EXPLOSION. I KNOW YOU NOT WANT THIS SO MAKE PAYMENT AND YOU AND LOVED ONE ARE SAFE.

Tyr3 works out who it can be.
Quote:
dear jimmie gnaske
now i know that it is my maths teacher benny skidegodt. my dad promised to have him fired because i get bad grades in math. mr gnaske you should rather stick the cross into mr skidegodts butt hole. i promise that he is a really bad teacher and he deserves to die for it.
so mr gnaske do it to mr skidegodt please please please please.
tyr3 l0rt

Hitbadger gets an idea of Tyr3's age.
Quote:
YOU ARE LITTLE CHILD?

That does not go down well with Tyr3.
Quote:
dear mr gnaske
dont call me little i am almost 14.
will you do it to mr skidegodt then?
tyr3 l0rt

Our hitbadger tries to back off.
Quote:
YOU ARE CHILD 14Y OLD

I MAKE MISTAKE AND EMAIL WRONG ADDRES

SORRY

But Tyr3 smells a golden oppotunity here.
Quote:
thanks mr gnaske
mr skidegodt drinks behind the grocery so you can easily find him. he spends most of his day there. can you tell me when you do it so we can watch. i would love to see mr skidegodt get a cross up his butt hole. mr gnaske you are a good man.
tyr3 l0rt

No reply, so Tyr3 gets impatient.
Quote:
dear mr gnaske
will you do mr skidegodt?
tyr3 l0rt

Still no reply, and Tyr3 is now desparate.
Quote:
dear mr gnaske
when will you do mr skidegodt? he is real mean. he was waiting for on my way home from school and he wanted to touch my private parts and he also wanted to touch his thing but it was was so big and ugly. i was lucky to get away while he had his pants down.
please mr gnaske i am so scared so can you please please do him quick.
i have told the others at school about you and everybody wants you to do mr skidegodt.
tyr3 l0rt

She gets a piece of good advice.
Quote:
I NOT INVOLVE

THIS MAN UPSET YOU SPEAK TO PARENTS

But Tyr3 is not at all happy with this.
Quote:
dear mr gnaske
you tell you will not do mr skidegodt?
i thought you are friend. i tell my parents they want mr skidegodt die too. do we have to pay to make you do him?
tyr3 l0rt

Hitbadger still backing off.
Quote:
YOU ARE CHILD

I WILL NOT INVOLVE

At this point Tyr3 has her father, Store Lort, drop our hitbadger a mail - That was not replied to.

The Ke1d Tyks4k bait:
That hit comes in quite handy.
Quote:
Hi Jeremie

I know that you directed this to Egon Olsen.

I have deleted the mail from his inbox, because Benny and I are tired of Egon because he always keep the millions to himself.

So we have an offer for you: Wack the bastard and we will pay you an extra $20,000 when the job is done.

You don't need that big set up, just pop him off and send us a photo of him afterwards.

Good luck
Ke1d Tyks4k

Then a request the bonus before the hit is done!
Quote:
MR KE1D

I APOLOGY FOR WAIT

I VERY INTERESTING IN DEAL

MY BOYZ ALREDY WATC MR EGON
I CROC HIS ASS AND YOU PAY $20000

I NEED $10000 BEFOR AN $10000 AFTER

Some explaining is needed.
Quote:
Hi Jeremie

First of all time is important here, so get this done quickly. Better today than tomorrow.

Just one thing: You have already been paid for the hit, you told that yourself, and what we offer is a bonus, when the job is done.

I also know that your client must be Hallandsen, but I do wonder why he didn't hire the Steak. The Steak has done all of Hallandsen's hits until now, there must be a problem between them.

So my guess is that you also have a contract on the Steak.

Benny and I have a proposal: Will you take a contract on Hallandsen after you have done Egon and the Steak?

Good hunting
Ke1d

Hitbadger tries to find a way out of this.
Quote:
MR KE1D

I NO HAVE CNOTRACT FOR MR STEAK ONLY MR EGON

MY CLIENTS PAY HAF MONEY BEFORE AN HAF AFTER.

I DON REVEALING MY CLIENT NAME FOR ANYPERSON

I WILL TAKE NEW CONTRACT FROM YOU CLIENT FOR MR HALLNSON $20000 HAF NOW HAF AFTER

JEREMIE

Not acceptable.
Quote:
Hi Jeremie

You don't understand, we need both Hallandsen and the Steak done. Can you both of them for the $20,000?

But please do Egon first, so we can see how good you are.

Do you have any references?

Get back to me soonest
Ke1d

Then something gets in the way for Ke1ds plans.
Quote:
I HAV WAIT CLIENT TO SAY BEFORE COMPLET CONTRACT

I NOT COMPLET WITH NO AGREE RFOM CLIENT

I CAN TAKE YOU CONTRACT MR HALLNDSON AN MR STEAK AT $20000 WITH HAF NOW HAF LATER

WHAT IS REFERENCES

So he needs some kind of schedule.
Quote:
Hi Jeremie

When do you expect do Egon, he must be done before Hallandsen and the Steak.

Good hunting
Ke1d

The end of that one.

Rydych yn Cacha takes no shit from nobody.
Quote:
Try to come to this island and I'll stuff the crocs up your ass.

are you sure you got my name right?
It is: Rydych yn Cacha

Just so you know the name of the last person, you meet in this life.

I dare you to come here
Rydych

Standard reply.
Quote:
IT IS GOOD YOU WISH TO SAVE YOU OWN LIFE. I CAN HELP YOU TO TAKE REVENG ON YOU BETREAYER.

I HAVE DOCUMENT AND CD RECORDING OF CLIENT PAYING ME AND EVEN TELLING ME DETAIL OF WANTING CROCS SHOVED UP ASS SIDEWAYS. HE SAY HE WANT YOU DEAD BECAUSE OF MISTAKE YOU MAKE COST HIM THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR.

ONCE YOU HAVE THE DETAIL YOU CAN HAVE HIM ARRESTED OR YOU CAN KILL HIM YOUSELF.

YOU CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THESE DETAIL IF YOU PAY ME $15,000 USD (UNITED STATES DOLLAR), AND SENT BY WESTERN UNION TRANSFER.

NAME: JEREMIE GNAPKA
CITY: CONAKRY

WHEN YOU SENT THIS FUNDS THEN SENT ME PAYMENT SLIP AND MTCN NUMBER.

YOUR LIFE IS IN YOU HANDS. MAKE THE PAYMENT AND SAVE YOU LIFE. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO PAY, OR YOU PLAY GAMES, I WILL VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILLY AND EACH PERSON WILL DIE FROM CROCS IN ASS BOWEL EXPLOSION. I KNOW YOU NOT WANT THIS SO MAKE PAYMENT AND YOU AND LOVED ONE ARE SAFE.

That didn't go down too well with Rydych.
Quote:
You didn't even care to read my mail, now I know for sure that you are just a little piece of shit.

Your mother is a drunk whore and your father is a goat who sucks his own dick.
Rydych

The abuse is properly responded to.
Quote:
THOSE WORDS BE BETTER AVEC MERDE IN ASS TO KILL YOU WITH CROC AND SHARP END

I COMPLETE CONTRACT IF YOU DON PAY

Rydych turns up the abuse.
Quote:
Hello Little Shit
This is an order: Go fuck a duck!
Rydych

Again the etiquette is followed.
Quote:
MY FAMILY MAKELE GNAPKA DON SEND MANY BOYZ HURT YOU AND SENT YOU HELL

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS

WE SOON TELL YOU STRONG MAN

FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Rydych follows suit.
Quote:
Hello Little Shit
I understand that you tried to fuck the duck, but you tiny dick made the duck laugh.
So go fuck a rat or something smaller.
Rydych

Then I thought time was up for an opening.
Quote:
I just 3 of my sheep dead. Is that your doing?
Rydych

That one ended here.

I say a brilliant badger Thumbs up

In fact so well done that one of his lines instantly made it to my sig.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO! I think this is excellant work on both sides. I hope to see this script in my inbox soon Laughing

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially love the way he stays in character with my school girl Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Rinky Tink Tink
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was having a great time, almost feel sad Sad

listen i honestly do not understand you, you made me a laughing object in my bank
---------------------------------------------------------
I love you from the button of my heart

Closed lad accounts x9
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, RTT, maybe some sympathetic baiter will bomb your catcher with threatening death by hockey puck emails. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great prank, Sodje. Thumbs up But, honestly: didn't you realise earlier that these emails you received couldn't all have been from your friend? Must have been a massive amount Wink Still: kudo's for fessing up.

I'm always wary with hitlads. I love baiting them, but only if I can trace them back to Ladania. The species is very popular around here, and therefor used by badgers every now and then, because they know the replies will be piling up in their inbox in no time. Ass-crocking from London sounds too good to be true. If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Wink

@ Sodje: Welcome, hope you stick around Very Happy

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I`m afraid that I have to have a go at this. Can someone send me an email address please.
I`m a croc salesman now and I will educate this MUGU, in the many different designs of crocs. Take that for a shark bite MUGU
Luvvly Jubbly

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ sharky1969: have you read this ? Wink

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This thread keeps delievering. Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dutch wrote:
^^ sharky1969: have you read this ? Wink

I have now, the bugger !!!!!!!! Laughing

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
BRUIN
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I double dare anyone who baits that mugu to incorporate the word "hemorrhoids" into your bait......

Bruin

Safari Ivory Coast to Ghana by Margaret Don & Angus (WIMP) - approx 524 miles, round trip

Safari Lagos to Ghana (WIMP) by Emanuel, approx 454 miles round trip

YOU CAN GO TO HAIL - Barrister Benard Koffi

YOU HAVE REALLY INCONVINSE THE CHAMBERS AND WE HAVE NEVER ENCOUNTER SUCH DIFICULTIES - Barrister Sinega Amah

I will not and will never link you up to someone that is reputable - Thomas Malcom

UR A FUCKING DESTITUTE. U WERE A DRAIN DUCK AND NOW U A SCAM FRAUDSTAR -- SMALL TIME 419. - Marcus Owen

South Africa

Hello Kitty! <--- TS certified
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Bruin - This is our famous hitbadger, and I think he closed the account Sad

But it was funny Laughing

Goat Golden Goat
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just couldn't help myself, so IG and the gang of usual suspects got together and called Tony Eze, the "You Will Die!" lad. It's posted over in the Audio forum here:
Pleezreed Dah Buyk Calls Tony "You Will Die!" Eze
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=191127

I hope you like it. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
foo
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Oh, how I wish I could take credit for this. Very Happy

sodje, you win the internet anyway.

Now someone seed this to a bunch of real hitlads! Very Happy

Unopenable image file | mtcntool | IBMP

"Having acknowledge your email with the content well noted and understood,see we have had enough off this shit from you." --Lamido Sanusi
"i want to scam you ! please understand . i am scamer !" --a scamer
"shit happens. but there's always a silver lining" --Slightly
Lobo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sodje, although I must admit I'm disappointed in not having a fresh hitlad to torture, that was brilliant work. bow_down
Hope you stick around. Smile

DONT FULK WITH US PAUL !! Agent Monday Snipper
FORK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Moses Modese

"write to me and tell to me more about myself" KristinaLove
"i might be shit to another time which might be in 3weeks or 1month" Raymond Miller mass bait
"you will be pilled to death" Adamu Ibrahim
"why is western union hard this time please?" Mr. Morgan

JOIN THE PACK!
sodje
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OK, so Gaz is back from his tour and says everyone loved my hitbadger attempt.

I'll try baiting and see where that gets me. Hope to post something good soon guys!
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sodje wrote:
OK, so Gaz is back from his tour and says everyone loved my hitbadger attempt.

I'll try baiting and see where that gets me. Hope to post something good soon guys!

Thanks for coming back here jump_4_joy
I do appreciate that you may have been feeling that you may have been a bit of a nuisance, but you did it so well that nobody even cared to check your IP Exclamation

Your insight into the lad mind could be a great resource here.

Maybe you should ask a mod to change your name here to "hitbadger" - That's the name you made famous here.

You even inspired me to croc a char myself:
Horrible reading though Wink

Welcome back - We have been missing you so much, and again, please forgive the abuse my Rydych gave you, he's a part of my standard hitlad set up (I hope it's OK that I keep your line in my siggy)

Our hitbadger is back!!!!
happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Hitbadger - Bait safe and have fun Thumbs up

And welcome back - I thought we lost you Exclamation

Goat Golden Goat
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Everybody else - Sorry for this this double post.

I'm not that good in African greetings - But I've got a feeling that this may fit in:

sodje/Hitbadger - I see you!

Please feel welcome among us!

Goat Golden Goat
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic