SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First attempt.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm new here and I've made a first attempt which I didn't take so seriously, but I would like to hear your comments and advices about what went wrong and why my communication with the scammer suddenly stopped. Below I publish the letters we exchanged.

We wish to inform you that We have sent $5000.00 USD already ,that was given to you by the United Nations,(ECOWAS ) as we are mandated to send you the total sum of $300,000USD through Western Union.send name, address,phone number.Processing your first payment of 5,000 USD.to collect / Sender:First Name OBIORAH Surname CHRITOPHER MTCN 0822093585

Regards
Rev Thomos Paul
Phone: 234-8051466060
E-mail:[email protected]

There must be something wrong. I went to my town's western union but it seems that this number is invalid. Are you sure? Also my personal data must be included in order to receive any amount of money! Please re-send the money to:
Vasileios Moshofidis,
Marathwnos 34,
Alexandroupoli,
Greece

Attention:.

Please be informed that the funds are coming directly from the United Nation Fund headquarters in west Africa. It is a Grand Donation from the United Nation to support individuals financially due to the global and financial economic meltdown. Your email address was selected globally as one of the beneficiaries this year and we are only to pay beneficiaries once they meet their financial obligations. Because you did not pick up the funds on time we decided to pull back the funds until you were notified about the payment sent to you .

Western Union is not allowed to make all payment at once to individuals without proper identification for security reasons, so you have to make the payment of $150 USD for purchasing your International Remittance File ( I.R.F) and opening of a western union account before the funds can come in from western union, then you can withdraw all your funds in just 5 mins. Do not get the doubt in mind about this because this is not a scam and as soon as the payment of $150 USD is confirmed, your account will be setup and the details of the account together with the certificate of ownership will be sent to you and put you as the receiver of the funds on how to pick up the money from any western union office / outlet in your country.

In regards to your mail that was received in this office and was noted, We recieved the information you sent to us for the transfer of your fund valued at USD$ 3000,000.00 on instalmental daily transfer of USD$5,000.00 per day. Note that we will be transfering the fund to you $5000.00 per day as the western union protocol restricts us from making transfer of fund more than USD $5000 per day from Africa.

We have started today with transfer of the first USD$5,000. Find bellow the payment information:

Sender Information's
Sender first name =MARCEL

Sender last name= EKWEOBA
MTCN;= 3636264464
Amount;= 5,000 USD
Test Question;= HOW MUCH?
Test Answer;= 2010

You are required to check your transfer status online at our weblink for confirmation by clicking on this link: www.westernunion.com
you will not be able to pick this payment up because it has been put on hold by The payment supervisor. In accordance to the new rules and regulations of all the western union money transfer world-wide, you are to make payment for the swift programming and MTCN transfer tax to your country which will cost you $150 USD before the transfer can be released to you for pick up. Bear it in mind that the fee is not negotiable and we can not release the transfer to you today if you did not send the required fee. Be informed that the fee cover for the transfer of all your fund and not just this first transfer meaning that you will not be required to pay any fee again for the rest of the transfer.

You are advised to go to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer agent around you and send the fee immediately because the fee is the only delay for your fund to be released as the fund is presently on our system. Do send me your phone number in your next mail for oral directions.

Below is the information you will use to send us the fee of $150 USD Via western union to our account officer Jones Smith.

Receivers Address_____ 231 Herbert Macaulay way

City_______________ Abuja

Receivers name_____Jones Smith

Country____________ Nigeria

Mtcn Number_____

Amount sent_____

Text Question______ Favorite Colour

Answer_____________Blue

Once you send the money, send the payment information immediately for easy pick-up and your transfer shall be released in two hours after confirmation of the payment. We await to recieve the payment information. BE ADVISED ACCORDINGLY.

Note : Incorrect payment information can lead to penalties, confiscation or delay of your account.

Mr. Terry Scott
Phone Number: +234-8051466060

Dear Mr Terry Scott,
Thank you so much for your beautiful and filled with good news letter! Your letter finds me in a very difficult financial position that only an event like this, could lead me out of the tunnel as I happened to be, until the recent past, a very wealthy factory owner, up until last year when a big fire burnt everything, along with my whole life. My office was burnt completely and not only I lost a fortune, as I was keeping a lot of millions of dollars in the safe of my office, but all the factory's heavy machinery and all the vehicles too with which we were carrying the products to our customers, were burnt completely! I lost everything! My personal property, my car, my luxury office furnitures which were specially made and ordered, everything I'm telling you!
Plus I had to face a lot of the workers's families who died during the fire. My only exit from this dead-end was to join a new religion that I heard that it would help all of its believers to solve all of their personal and financial problems that they would may have with different kinds of methods. In my case not only they saved me, from the dead workers's thirsty for blood teeth, but they managed to rescue me from the justice's heavy hammer because they said that I had big responsibility because the fire begun from my office's fireplace while my son was sleeping in the office's bedroom with my three secretaries. If I manage to take this sympathetic amount of money that you carry, I will might be able to leave this annoying way of life in the church where I have to constantly pretend to pray and gain back part of my property and have a sympathetic kind of life which it will never even approach the way of life that I had before the terrible accident which burnt all my property!
Now the terms in order the church to pay for my debts were simple but very difficult for me and my wife who also followed me here. Now we really don't have any kind of money and all our personal expenses are being covered by the church, to which we have to apply with a petition and request in front of a comission the amount of money that we need and we have to support and explain with reasonable arguements our financial needs. This may makes it obvious how difficult it is to collect the amount of money that you've been asking, in order to proceed with our plan!
However, during the last months I met a few people who weren't so convinced about this new religion and their excuse for being here, was similar to mine. These men have crucial positions in the mechanism that deliberates the petitions and decides about their luck. The thing is that this guy who I've been talking with about my problem and is willing to maybe help me, is asking part of the amount of the money that you will finally pass over to me but he also needs one/third (50$) of the amount of the money that he will manage to give me, in advance! He will have to bribe one more church's member before he sinks his finger into the honey, if you know what I mean. If he manage to go through the fist step and bribe that guy who's the local administrator, we will be able to take away a few thousand dollars, from which I will be more than happy to give as much as you need in order to proceed with our plan. Without it he is not willing to venture his good position and his way of life that he managed to secure in the church! I, in the other hand cannot leave the church as the victims's families are waiting for me to make a minor mistake in order to erase me from the map, if you know what I mean.
To sum up you need to send me 50$ via post, as I do not have personal id card in order to withdraw any kind of money from the western union's office. Please inform me about your views on this plan and proceed with our agreement.
Thank you very much and may God bless you!
Vasileios Moshofidis

Unfortunately he never replied and I sent him one more letter:

Good evening *DELETED*, <--Sorry, I meant "my fellow africa man"
I'm just writing to you to see how you're going to proceed with our case. let me know, ok? I'll reply to you as soon as I receive your letter.
Have a nice day
vasileios Moshofidis

So...what do you think?

Last edited by banana hammock on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll do this short as it's getting over my bed time here, but this kind of scam has been up in another topic recently, so please have look around.

The bad thing of this scam is that the MTCN actually checks out, but you, of course, never get the money Evil or Very Mad

I think, I saw instructions about how to deal with this in another topic - Try to find it Smile

EDIT: Forgot one thing: Welcome on board - Bait safe, and have fun Smile

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat

Last edited by Chuda, the killer cat on Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Fowan Nyne
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not being funny but I prefer black text,
Especially at midnight on a Saturday / Sunday...

"Note I am very weak by straight"
"Did you want to cheat me or play on my intelligent?"
"All necessary preparation for the movement of the stool are in the pipe line" - Stan "the man" Agbley

Click here to see a proper scam

sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Removed full quote of OP -Ima

Hi,
It looks a bit too complicated to me. Your email was too long and complicated. Could have spread that over 2-3 emails really.
Look on the letters archive for some interesting stuff. It will give you an idea of what goes on.
Anyway, have fun, I do

Regards
Sharky1969

but you naver send the money to me forget me please you are a big scam

Those bank people they are very very stupid ,they keep on sending me
form to fill

me know you are send fake MTCN to the bank that is not the not MTCN you are playing Game

Also, do note that we are a profit oriented company and to efficiently and speedily deliver your package to you, the cost of delivering ( C.O.D) your winnings has to be paid.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi BananaHammock, and welcome to Eater,

In this bait you have violated two forum rules. The first is possibly one reason why your bait failed.

Quote:
To sum up you need to send me 50$

Trying to get the scammers to send you money is known as cash baiting and is not practiced or condoned here.

Additionally, we do not use racism in our baits. You'll notice that one of your words has been changed by our word filter to "DELETED". That's because that word is not welcome here, nor the attitudes behind it.

Please do take some time to read the forum rules here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=176248 and let me or any of the other mods know if you have questions about them. Keep on baiting, just slow down with your story and don't ask them for money. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new member, banana hammock. You asked for friendly advice.

The lads usually send an extra long script. You can get by with real short
answers fo the 1st 3 or 4 exchanges. No need to write your life story
unless you're sure they are going to read every word. That may happen
when you're 2 to 3 weeks into the bait.

Just write, "Really, tell me more." for the first few back and forths.
That's a delay right there. Send one e-mail a day. I time it that way.
Check your time zone as relates to Nigeria and when it's 3,4, or 5 AM
in the morning in Lad-land press "send".

Act dumb. Ask them to explain everything. They will be patient when they think they have a paying customer on the hook. No insults or slaps till they richly deserve it. There you go, some advice.

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all your correct suggestions and directions. In my next bait that I attempt, I'm very thankful to the lad!

Confirmation Serial Number: HMML235524453
This is to inform you that your Email Address attached to a Ticket Number
(15-21-4-19-27-44) has won a huge prize of One Million Five Hundred Thousand
Euro in an MEGA/BONANZA SUPER LOTTERY Email Sweepstakes program held on the 1st
of September 2010 in Belgium.

contact person: Mr.Willems Van Loock
TEL: +32-485-984-515
Email: [email protected]
Email Ticket Number 15-21-4-19-27-44
Reference Number: 24-33-79-88-2
Draw Lucky Number:8-17-10-13-37/*5*7
Batch Number :JKPN44521412,
Serial Number: HMML235524453
Please note that all winning must be claim not later than 25th of September
Sincerely,
Mrs. Gina Borst
E-mail:[email protected]

Hello dear misters or mistress,
I would like to claim my winnings thank you. What am I supposed to do in order to send me ma money? Please provide me with necessary information in order to collect all the paperwork and send it to you, so you can proceed to ma money clearance thank you. i would to deeply thank you for this gesture as I happened to be in a very difficult situation and I really need the money! My kid has a very rare neurologic disease and I applied to many banks for loans but none was replying so this feli like directly from the skies! Thank you so much! So please provide me with all the information on what should I do ASAP thank you!
Thank you very much
Vasileios Moshofidis

FROM THE DESK OF THE PROMOTION OFFICER,
MEGA/SUPERLOTTO EMAIL SWEEP-STAKES PROMO.

WATERLOO LAAN 115, 1000 BRUSSELS BELGIUM.

TEL: +32-485-984-515, FAX: +32 704-227-16

Dear. Winner,

Good to hear from you regarding the MEGA/BONANZA SUPERLOTTO PROMOTIONAL EMAIL SWEEPSTAKES. My names are Mr. Willem Van Loock. I am the MEGA/BONANZA EMAIL SWEEPSTAKES Promo officer Agency assigned to winners on the Mega/Bonanza Super lotto Email sweepstakes Lottery.

No ticket was purchase by any of the participants of the program to enter this year Super Lottery Corporation program; admission was through random selection of both personal and business email addresses from the list submitted by the various web administrators and web Host Company.

Your email address was subsequently selected from the list through the computer ballot system drawn from over 25,000,000company and 40,000,000 individual email addresses, and your email address attached to a single ticket further emerged as one of the email addresses that won in first category. Owning to this development, you are deemed eligible to receive a ground prize of €1,500.000.00, (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Euro Only).

On behalf of all members and staffs of MEGA/BONANZA SUPERLOTTO AND THEIR AGENCY we congratulate you on your winning and wish you the best of luck as you spend your good fortune.
FILL THE INFORMATION BELOW AND SEND IT TO US ON TIME BY EMAIL: [email protected]

I totally ignore the form and I reply:

Hallo my dearest extravaganza mistress Van Lock
Thank you, thank you , thank you from the bottom of my heart which I was ready to sell with my kidney so I could have my kid operated, as I already told you thank you. I found a buyer from India who would pay good money for my heart but now I don't need to do that since you appeared and saved me from this difficult position that I was thank you! Thanks. Please tell me exactly what I should do now to get ma money please thank you. I am willing to travel to Belgium and come and claim the money thanks directly from your office thank you. Can this happen thanks? I will pack my toothbrush and I'm coming as soon as you tell me.
Thank you
Vasileios Moshofiidis
Thanks

I want to find out how much ridiculous can I get until the scambag suspects that I might not be the sucker he's hunting. I got carried away though and I said too many in the first letters Sad
I will update this as it goes on.

Last edited by banana hammock on Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Vampiremerchant
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slow down, you seem to be running when you should be walking. Laughing

For the first few baits you should try straight baiting you are more likeley to keep the lads hooked for longer

I applaud your enthusiasim, but going to the extent of

Quote:
I found a buyer from India who would pay good money for my heart

Is a bit over the top !

Apply for a mentor

Welcome to this great site, bait safe and have fun !

Closed lad accounts x 35 Easter Egg

Mortar x 100

Thailand (with thanks to Nigel Tuffnel)
Thailand United Kingdom
Thailand
Thailand
Thailand

My dear Brother , if I have to you to scam you, May the WROGHT of GOD be upon me and my generation
banana hammock
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention:
Please be informed that the funds $300,000,00 are coming directly from the United Nation
........ blah blah blah.........
funds on hold until you were notified about the payment sent to you .
Western Union is not allowed to make all payment of $300,000,00 at once to individua ........blah blah blah........
ayment of $200 USD is confirm, your account will be setup and the details of the account together with the certificate of ownership will be sent to you and put you as the receiver ( bearer ) of the funds on how to pick up the money from any western union office / outlet in your country.
You will not be able to pick this payment up because it has been put on hold by the payment supervisor. In accordance to the new rules and regulations of all the western un
...blah blah blah........
the transfer of all your fund and not just this first transfer meaning that you will not be required to pay any fee again for the rest of the transfer.
You are advised to go to the nearest Western Union Money Transfer agent around you and send the fee immediately because the fee is the only delay for your fund to be released as the fund is presently on our system.
Below is the information you will use to send us the fee of $200 USD Via western union to our account officer .
Receivers name_____ Mr. John Bill
Receivers Address_____ 239 Baraki Street
City_______________ Ikeja Lagos
Mtcn Number_____
Amount sent_____
Text Question and Answer_________
After making the payment you are to send payment information and scanned copy of payment receipt to my email below.
Regards Mr. Ken Derrick
Phone: +234-805 731 2093
Contact Email: [email protected]
You can also go to the website @ www.westernunion.com and t
.........blah blah blah....
eceiver until you make the payment of the $200 USD.
Get back to me via E-Mail: ([email protected]) with the payment information once the payment is been done and you can contact me on my direct line +234-805 731 2093 if you can.
Once you send the money, send the payment information immediately for easy pick-up and your transfer shall be released in two hours after confirmation of the payment. We await to receive the payment information. BE ADVISED ACCORDINGLY.
Regards Mr. Ken Derrick

Hello,
The western union office here in ma town is right to the next buiding and I went there to ask what is going on but they didn't know to tell me. Please tell me exactly what to do next in order to calim ma money!

Then I sent additionally a rather annoying question Rolling Eyes
Excuse me, before we go any further, I've been meaning to ask you, what colour is your skin?

I am white, and why did you ask? this trasaction not all western union have to know about it, because we have millions of western uunion arround the world, so you do not expect all western union to no about it, what you need to do now is for you to go to western union office, and send $200 for us to open a western union account for us to deposite the $300,000 in the account and then we will give you the details for you to collect the money from your country.
Below is the information you will use to send us the fee of $200 USD Via western union to our account officer .
Mtcn Number_____
Amount sent_____
After making the payment you are to send payment information and scanned copy of payment receipt to my email below.
Regards Mr. Ken Derrick

I'm sorry I asked, I hope I didn't offend you, I just wanted to know because I happen to be member of a local Ku Klux Klan branch and it's just vital to know the colour of the skin of people that we're dealing with because there's always the possibility to check on us from the HQs of our organisation and fine us or worse erase us and I've already paid my subscription for the next five years! I wouldn't want to lose all these money and I kinda like it! Anyway, the bank now is closed so I will try to do it tommorow. I will keep you infrmed if I have any problems. Thanks for the money man. I kinda needed it. I'll tell you tommorow the reason because I have to leave ma office now. Where's Nigeria? In Asia or Central America?

This time I hope I can hold it longer Laughing

Attention:
Nigeria is in west africa,

Mtcn Number_____
Amount sent_____
Regards Mr. Ken Derrick

Laughing Laughing Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic