SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Is this a scam? - Longest opening letter I've ever seen

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Recently I've twice received some unusual long opening letters and I wonder if it's a scam or just a bible salesman:

The Header:
Quote:
Delivered-To: [email protected]
Received: by 10.229.88.206 with SMTP id b14cs76182qcm;
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 12:21:49 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.114.130.20 with SMTP id c20mr107122wad.104.1284060107862;
Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:21:47 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from web77107.mail.sg1.yahoo.com (web77107.mail.sg1.yahoo.com [124.108.123.183])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id e3si3662530wam.119.2010.09.09.12.21.45;
Thu, 09 Sep 2010 12:21:46 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 124.108.123.183 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=124.108.123.183;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 124.108.123.183 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]; dkim=pass (test mode) [email protected]
Received: (qmail 32864 invoked by uid 60001); 9 Sep 2010 19:21:44 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com.vn; s=s1024; t=1284060104; bh=Xyy5EZL/qAYrypGv8KF69oGtQrO0Up75TU3ceQ76MH0=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=yTU7br4pj+qgrDojFHdd/RSEVfv0P23Oo6S12Xdn5dDe5TNZbJpsgyiWCJ
RLaYD8Yfj0gpRpbBpP3dR2198sx7XEQNyA7nKd2Htze2D2GOGGziBLtSTon5
YW6eOpADxV8NUDhAJIUWq7Qr+G+dg6BtbxBF8iBvBDIafQ0Ltie5Y=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.com.vn;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=1/BntPdYMNjCQBEbvn+fr8ZmYrMP9H7EKRMBHHuIjs+kHGkLHooKgug/ojQbdS0XGgryoWGpQn7wZkG7Chi7c3y5WRFD+DXDkbW6xCotW/r8laDd91OEwMAINYnqhd87/41Qg6FAJK9mrDCrKoy3lfCG9MyXGrUTXwbpWKGOg9Q=;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: IW2c3KUVM1kCFYqV4Hmvc8Uuo_1OhK6HQT7aKxWuNhMZclE
McgiuUK5G_OQ67W8Oe2EqJVrmMTrqfTWMlLYJGoBRRqDOvk.p0BrKpGVCzWY
f29SXc7W7df3EHH5QfSizfn6P5jse3Mo7NiRVeKgAgu_sl1ca5FLXHMfs.W6
vW2BO.GxExsACSc6pE5kD4rFVTFUE40uE0dqyqhyC4urzKAmKv8qey_ayj9M
zBl1Ea4aPVKdgzZdEET6HTIlbZHLsN41V3_HD9u61s2yp1PD6v88KLEuFUGh
qqKtmURAjTXBWoA_YA148iN6_puQiyMXYbZUZTm7iePDMSZW3SHOOmhfKfF4
X6JT0ZXl2
Received: from [41.207.163.5] by web77107.mail.sg1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:21:43 SGT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.7 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 03:21:43 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: Re: Being a Muslim how I accepted CHRIST as my Savior. "666-Reject it"-Rev-13-8-18.
To: Endtime Endtime <[email protected]>
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1793010127-1284060103=:32845"

--0-1793010127-1284060103=:32845
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

That's in Togo, but contents below mentions India as the location Shocked

The contents:
Quote:
Re: Being a Muslim how I accepted CHRIST as my Savior. "666-Reject it"-Rev-13-8-18.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?JESUS CHRIST is the image of the invisible GOD the firstborn Over all created things in heaven and earth,visible And invisible,thones or powers or rulers or Authorities all things were created by him and for Him.he is before all things and in him all things hold Together and he is the head of the body the church,he Is the begining and the firstborn from among the Dead,so that in everything he might have the supremacy.(read-Colos-1-15-18.) think of it.I understood that salvation is a free gift to all the human kind through Jesus Christ from God and man cannot achieve it by his good works and God the Father had imputed the Power in the Name of Jesus Christ for his Glory, when I read the Epistle written by Apostle Paul to the (read-Philippians Chapter 1:8-11,John-3-3-18.)

Jesus Christ said in (read Mark-16-17-20).And these signs will accompany those who believe In my name they will drive out demons,they will speak in new tongues,they will pick up snakes with hands,and when they drink deadly poison,it will not hurt them at all,they will place their hand on the sick people,and they will get will.(PLS?read K.j.v or N.i.v bible) but without the help of Holy Spirit of CHRIST you cannot understand anything in reading bible in your own.you need to accept JESUS as Lord you have the power.(read John-1--1-12).Reject 666"(read-Bible-Revelation-13-8-1Cool 9,Says He who has an ear,let him hear.Think of it.

My Personal Testimony Akbar From India.

WHO SHALL SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST? SHALL TROUBLE OR HARDSHIP OR PERSECUTION OR FAMINE OR NAKEDNESS OR DANGER OR SWORD.NO IN ALL THIS THINGS WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS THROUGH HIM WHO LOVE US.FOR I AM CONVINCED THAT NEITHER DEATH NOR LIFE,NEITHER ANGELS NOR DEMONS,NEITHER THE PRESENT NOR THE FUTURE,NOR ANY POWER,NEITHER HEIGHT NOR DEPTH NOR ANYTHINGS ELSE IN ALL CREATION WILL BE ABLE TO SEPARATE US FROM THE LOVE OF GOD THAT IS IN CHRIST JESUS OUR LORD.romans-8-31-39.read,peter-4-12-17.james-1-12.heb-12-6.

Dear Friend,

My name is Akbar, son of Mohammed Khaja Mohinuddin and Navanbee. Here is my testimony sharing, being a Muslim how I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior.
Before I could share my testimony, I would like to quote a scripture verse from the Epistle written by Apostle Paul to Romans chapter10:20th verse where the Lord says “I was found by those who did not seek Me, I became manifest to those who did not ask for Me”,(NASB) Apostle Paul quoted this scripture from the book of Isaiah chapter 65:1.The reason why I quoted this verse is, to testify that God who is very gracious and Loving dealt according this scripture in my life and in the lives of my whole family members. His Word has been proved to be true and it has been fulfilled in our lives. Though we did not seek Him, though we did not ask for Him, He found us and manifested Himself to us. Oh I wish that each and every breath of mine be praise to Him and a Sweet song for my Lord Jesus Christ.

Here is my Testimony I am the sixth child to my parents born on 4th of April 1981 following three daughters and two sons in a Muslim family belong to the natives of Kesamudram a big town in Warangal District, one of the main district’s of Andhra Pradesh state, in India.

My father was a train driver working for South Central Railways and my mother is a house maker. My father was an active leader in the Mosque and my mothers was a teacher of Koran and were very passionate towards Islam and serious about following its traditions, rituals, beliefs and teachings and my parents had brought us up in the same fear and faith of Islam.

It all started with my eldest brother, his name is Musthafa who has born after my three elder sisters. Let me tell you how it happened, one day as he was walking on the road, suddenly he heard a voice calling him by his name “ Mustafa, Mustafa I am the Lord your God”, he looked all around to find who is calling him but he could not find any one except himself in that place. It was a strange experience to him which never happened in his life. Again when the voice came the second time he recognized that it is coming from the sky. Though he came to know the voice is coming from the sky he doesn’t know whose voice it is before he could think about anything else immediately he was surrounded by some power which was like an electric power and led him to a Christian tent meeting where a preacher was preaching about Jesus Christ. The power which was all around him said, to my brother “The one who spoke to you on the way about the same one this man is
preaching”. There as that preacher was preaching about Jesus Christ my brother understood that the one who spoke to him was Jesus Christ. There he accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior with a strong conviction as the Holy Spirit of the Lord dealt with him in his Heart.

When my mother, father and all of my family members came to know about my brother’s new faith in Jesus Christ they were very upset. We were being Muslims do not believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God according to Quran he is just a prophet among many other prophets. Allah does not have sons or daughters and we do not believe in the crucifixion of Jesus Christ because we believed that before the crucifixion of Jesus Christ Allah took him up into the Heaven. But Christians thought that Jesus was crucified on the cross and even Jews thought that they have crucified Jesus Christ, were as they crucified some one else whose face was changed by Allah into the likeness of the face of Jesus Christ. We were also believing that Bible is been changed by Christians and Jesus Christ came only for the Jews and He promised about Mohammed in the Bible who came as a messenger of Allah for the entire World and we have to follow only Mohammed now.

My parents were very unhappy and they were very angry with him. As the days were going on with arguments and discussions between Koran and Bible one day my mother’s cousin sister came to visit us. She was suffering with the disease of Hemorrhage since many days and became very weak because of continuous blood flow and expecting my mother to take her to a good Doctor. my brother said “I will pray for her”, we all accepted and we were watching as he laid his hands on her and began to pray she fell down and a screaming voice came out of her saying “I will not leave her, I will not leave her”, by this we came to know that she was possessed by an evil spirit, when my brother said, In the Name of Jesus Christ leave her that evil spirit was shivering and left her saying “because of you I am leaving her or else I would have killed her”, after some time she got up and asked us what had happened to her and why she was on the floor. She doesn’t know
anything about what had happened to her, all that she know was she is healed and she could feel that healing and comfort and strength in her body, and there was no pain no flow of blood she was full of joy and a great glow of happiness on her face.

As this whole thing happened in front of my eyes I started reasoning, why evil spirit left in the Name of Jesus Christ and why not in any other prophet’s name. Why the evil spirit obeyed the command which is given in the name of Jesus Christ. What is there in the name of Jesus Christ that even evil spirit had obeyed to that name why not the name of Mohammed. What power does the name of Jesus contains? My mind was filled with all these kind of thoughts and reasoning’s.

I decided to read the Bible to know about Jesus Christ who is claimed to be the Son of God by Christians. With an open heart in search of truth I started reading the Bible. As I was reading I came across the scripture Gospel according to Mark chapter 16:16-18 where in the 17th verse Jesus Christ said “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In My Name shall they cast out devils (KJV)”. This scripture verse has almost knocked me down and shook my spirit. When I read this verse which is spoken by Jesus Christ 2005 years ago I was amazed and felt awesome that the word of Jesus Christ is true and still alive and that word is working and it had manifested in front of my eyes and it’s containing life even now still having life in those words. According to this scripture when my brother commanded the evil spirit in the Name of Jesus Christ, evil spirit left. I could not deny the fact that the Word of Jesus Christ is true and has manifested in
front of my eyes.

This incident had brought faith in me in the Word’s of Jesus Christ. If this word of Jesus Christ has proved it self to be true then all the words of Jesus Christ in the Bible whatever He said about Himself who He is true”. As I continued to read the Bible, each and every doubt and misconception about Jesus Christ, and His Word was answered. I have got all the answers, for all the allegations made by Muslims on Jesus Christ and on the Christian Doctrine. When I read the Word of God in the Bible it has corrected me and made me understand of all the wrong teachings against the Christian Theology, which I was taught by Muslim Theologians.

By the Word’s of Jesus Christ, for the first time in my whole life I was introduced to the God, as a loving father to whom I could go closer and speak to Him personally and fellowship with Him. For the first time the emptiness in my spirit was filled with God’s love. I understand the Love of God and the purpose and plan of God which manifested through Jesus Christ by sending Him into the world to die on the cross to take away the sins of the world and the Judgment of the world as we see in the word’s of Jesus Christ in Gospel according to Apostle John Chapter 3:16-17 verses says “For God so loved the world that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved”, (KJV).

I understood that salvation is a free gift to all the human kind through Jesus Christ from God and man cannot achieve it by his good works and God the Father had imputed the Power in the Name of Jesus Christ for his Glory, when I read the Epistle written by Apostle Paul to the Philippians Chapter 1:8-11 verses “And being found in fashion (appearance) as a man, He humbled Himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. Wherefore God also hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a name which is above every name: that at the Name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth: and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the Glory of the Father”(KJV).

On December 24th of 1998 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and took baptism. Since then the call of God and the strong passionate urge in me to preach His Gospel and His Word of truth to the dying world was very strong like a burning fire in my heart. I left the Job from a Multinational company and I dedicated my life to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and His Word of Truth all over the world till my last breath.

As the days were going on, this news of our conversion is being spread all over the town and it was very embarrassing to my parents that, being an example to our whole Muslim community in our town, and among all of our relatives my father and mother felt very ashamed because they felt that it’s a shameful act on our family’s name that me and my brother following Christianity and preaching the Gospel.

After few days slowly one after the other of my family members accepted the Gospel and came to Jesus Christ miraculously as the Lord opened their hearts as He opened the heart of Lydia (read-Acts 16:14).

We have been excommunicated by Muslims from our religion and from our relatives and all who were near and dear had forsaken us. Being reproached for the Name of Christ we esteemed ourselves to be blessed because He made us worthy to suffer shame for His name. Many times being threatened to be killed we never looked back. What ever we have suffered and still suffering it is nothing before Our Lords love and Crucifixion.

In our same town we have started the Church Ministry, by the call of God and went on preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ through out the villages which are all around the town and district. I have worked with Campus Crusade for Christ. I took Jesus film projector and went on doing Evangelism all around the villages and even into deep forests where tribal people lived and showed the Jesus film and preached the Gospel. Many came to Jesus Christ and accepted Him as Lord and Savior. Church was increasing day by day many people were joining the Church the ministry expanded all around. Right now the congregation of the Church is more than 500-600 people and many cell groups and branch churches in different places which my eldest brother Mustafa is looking after now.

Today all of my family members are saved and baptized and they are actively participating in the Ministry.Recently few months back the Lord led me to Mumbai, to start the ministry, especially among the Muslims. I shifted to Mumbai to start the ministry in my new Mission field along with my wife Susan whom I married recently

By this I can once again say that the Word of God according to (read-Romans 10:20) “I was found by those who did not seek Me, I became manifest to those who did not ask for Me.” has been fulfilled in my life and in the lives of my family members.
Let all the glory and honor be unto God Almighty who is rich in his Mercy and Grace. Amen

Yours in Christ’s Service,
Akbar.

Have you ever asked Jesus to come in to your life?or you are not sure you are save, if your answer is no.Pray this prayer with sincerity and confidence.LORD JESUS,I come to you today.I am a sinner,I can NOT help myself,forgive me my sins.cleanse me with your blood,deliver me From sin and satan,to serve the living GOD.today,LORD I accept you as my LORD, And my personal savior.thank you JESUS,for saving me.

I am praying for you.You cannot be a christian without going to church.Think of this:Candles stand in candlesticks, light bulbs go into sockets,tree grow in soil.Without candlesticks,candles would fall down,without being plugged in,light bulbs would never shine,without soil trees would die.For Christians, a church is a candlestick, a power source,and somewhere to be rooted,so you can stand, shine and grow ,you need others and they need you.Ask holy Spirt to lead you to were you can serve God in spirit and in truth.The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirit and things taught by demons.Such teachings come through hypocritical liars,whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron.(read 1-Timo-4-1-5)

JESUS CHRIST SAID,it is not right to take the children's bread and toss it to dog.(read Matt-15-26-28.) "every other faiths out side christains faith is dogs faith of satan".IT IS WRITTEN AS SURELY AS I LIVE SAYS THE LORD EVERY KNEE WILL BOW BEFORE ME EVERY TONGUE WILL CONFESS TO JESUS CHRIST AS LORD.SO THAN EACH OF US WILL GIVE AN ACCOUNT OF HIMSELF TO GOD.(read-romams-14-9).

BE BLESS IN NAME OF THE FATHER THE SON AND OF HOLY SPIRIT. AMAN.

Send BY missionary ,J.C.EZEKIEL. (JESUS CHRIST IS LORD)

(read-ROMANS-10-13, Says,for everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 14,how, then can they call on the one they have not believed in? and how can they hear without someone preaching to them? 15,and how can they preach unless they are sent? as it is written, how beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!.write to us.by join to extend GOD's kingdom.pray for us.for more reply to this e-mail.call-+228-7071161.

Anyone got an idea?

EDIT - Added question mark in tittle and inserted line feed in header to prevent blowout

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:
"Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, MUGU?

Closed lad accounts X 4 - My first ones - Same lad, nice guy Smile
Closed lad accounts X 2 - From same hitlad Smile

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
THE PROBLEM IS I AM RUNNING OUT OF PATIENT - Hitlad
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not a scam, just a religious wingnut sending out huge tracts.

I've been getting these for weeks and I usually send him back something like "Sorry, Already sold my soul to Beelzebub" and he never gets back asking for donations so my call is its not a scam.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Thanks

I've got that that feeling myself - It ended up in the spam folder, but the length of it is unusual and all the bible references would not be in a normal scam either.

So I'll assume that he's just a missionary, thus not baitable.

But being a lion, the most powerful predator in the world I would bite your MUGU head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question:

YOU GET EXTRA HURTY DEATH AFTERR YOU WORDS - Hitbadger - Now one of us, you're so welcome Exclamation
GET ME MONEY THEM I WILL TELL YOU WERE HE HIS, JUST MONEY ANY ABOUT BECAUSE I HATE THAT BUSTARD. - Same hitlad Smile
Goat Golden Goat
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got it this morning funnily enough, I sent him an ASEM asking for a bank account. I can't see that coming.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm not sure that's a good idea with this one - Maybe he would love donations for his church, which may be for real.

I think an ASEM with a different content would be better.

Goat Golden Goat
Rick Shaw
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Unfortunately it is automatic and the Viagra sellers get it as well. If he does send me an account which is very unlikely as it is not addressed to him because it is an ASEM I will not kill his account.

I would state though that if he were to do that he would definitely be trying it on so he wouldn't be far off being a scammer.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.OTU NNE GI UNDERSTAND.

YOUR MOTHER TOTO DID YOU UNDERSTAND.BYE FOR NOW.GUY. Victor Owusu.

Take care little odd friend - D@ve L3wis

FOLL PUT THIS TO YOU FUCKING BIG HEAD. V1ctor OwusV

I never knew that a man who claim to have reputation could be so rude ,nasty and very barbaric like you did. (death cert faked) Dav1d Caruso

YOU ARE A BASTARD AND THE WORST AND WORST POOREST BASTARD ON THIS EARTH PLANET. GO TO HELL AND PUBLISH THE FUCKING PUSSY OF YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR FEMALE DAUGHTERS AND YOUR OCTOPUS LONG DICK. YOU SEE WEALTH COMING ON YOUR WAY ON A PLATTER OF GOLD AND YOUR REFUSE TO GRAB IT. M1chael Pyl3

Neither am i a nadger hunter Joe OmQ
Chuda, the killer cat
Craziest cat ever

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe it would be OK to report the account, clearly stating that it might belong to a mission of some kind - I believe the man would know how to judge it.

Goat Golden Goat
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One word .. Epic ..

Quote:
he heard a voice calling him by his name “ Mustafa, Mustafa I am the Lord your God
.. God continued .. I know you are a @%^$& scammer, so before I strike you down I want you to send me a picture of yourself nailed to a cross just like Jesus .. and make sure they are real nails not just felt tip pen circles drawn on your palms with a little ketchup dripping off them .

Apparently according to Sharia law this guy should be put to death immediately .. this is the one time I would actually condone an honor killing ..
Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^
That's pretty harsh considering the guy shows no signs of being a scammer, just an over-the-top proselytizer. I hardly think that warrants execution.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Juan Freizwidatt wrote:
^^
That's pretty harsh considering the guy shows no signs of being a scammer, just an over-the-top proselytizer. I hardly think that warrants execution.

Pity Sad I was looking forward to a good old fashioned stoning Wink

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic