SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My lad gets the update he wants

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am dealing with this one lad...US soldier, trunk box, red cross diplomat, bla bla bla.

The diplomat has had some trouble receiving his money for varying reasons. The soldier e-mails me way too much asking for updates and saying he's getting worried and this that and the other.

I told him two days ago that I had just sent the bank transfer and that payment would be received in 3-5 business days.

This morning I got this e-mail.

Hello Patrick,

How are you today?I am not comfortable doing business in this manner.I have the right to know the situation of things.Please update me ASAP.

Arina

So I updated him!

The Saints beat the Vikings, 14-9.
The Dolphins beat the Bills, 15-10.
The Bears beat the Lions, 19-14.
The Titans beat the Raiders, 38-13.
The Patriots beat the Bengals, 38-24.
The Giants beat the Panthers, 31-18.
The Steelers beat the Falcons, 15-9.
The Buccaneers beat the Browns, 17-14.
The Jaguars beat the Broncos, 24-17.
The Texans beat the Colts, 34-24.
The Cardinals beat the Rams, 17-13.
The Packers beat the Eagles, 27-20.
The Seahawks beat the 49ers. 31-6.
The Redskins beat the Cowboys, 13-7.
The Ravens beat the Jets, 10-9.
The Chiefs beat the Chargers, 21-14.

The weather in Prudhoe Bay, AK is currently 35°F (2°C). The weather in Al-Fallujah, Iraq is currently 99°F (37°C).

I will make sure I e-mail you in a couple hours and keep you updated since you get worried if I don't.

------------------------------------------------

I'm going to start sending him random news stories every few hours.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Closed lad accounts x56 x8
Cellphone x18 Goat Golden Goat
United KingdomSpainUnited StatesGhanaThailandLebanonMalaysiaIreland x24

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[100% risky free investment ooo]</a>
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like your way of thinking! Very Happy

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a great public service you're offering. Surely he would greatly appreciate all the effort you're putting into keeping him updated. Twisted Evil
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks snowy I was just starting to get over my teams loss until I read this...

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I updated him again...

It's tea time in America.

Conservative Christine O'Donnell pulled off a stunning upset over nine-term Rep. Mike Castle in the Republican Senate primary in Delaware Tuesday, propelled by tea party activists into a November showdown with Democrat Chris Coons. After a primary season shaped by economic pain and exasperated voters, the grass-roots, anti-establishment movement can claim wins in at least seven GOP Senate races, a handful of Republican gubernatorial contests and dozens of House primary campaigns, and it influenced many others.

In the fight for New Hampshire's Republican Senate nomination, a second insurgent trailed in vote counting that was still going on Wednesday. After lagging in early returns, former Attorney General Kelly Ayotte moved ahead of Ovide Lamontagne with a lead of roughly 1,000 votes, with results tallied from 85 percent of precincts. Ayotte was backed by establishment Republicans and Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin; Lamontagne, a former chairman of the state Board of Education, campaigned with the support of tea party activists.

In New York, tea party ally Carl Paladino dealt another shock to the GOP establishment, defeating former Rep. Rick Lazio in the race for the party's nomination for governor. Paladino will face state Attorney General Andrew Cuomo, the well-known son of former Gov. Mario Cuomo.

The Delaware outcome reflected the energy and enthusiasm of the tea partiers, but O'Donnell also enters the race against Coons as an underdog, putting GOP control of the Senate further out of reach. Former George W. Bush political adviser Karl Rove told Fox News Channel, "This is not a race we're going to be able to win," and Delaware Republicans actively worked against her in as Tuesday's voting drew to an end.

On Wednesday, a triumphant O'Donnell accused the party of "Republican cannibalism."

CBS News: Primary Day in Delaware

She told ABC's "Good Morning America" that if party leaders "were serious about winning, we could repair the damage done and move forward," but also insisted she could win the Senate seat without their help.

Democratic national committee chief Tim Kaine told NBC's "Today" on Wednesday that O'Donnell's win was good for Democrats and a further sign of the "civil war" in the Republican party.

"That creates opportunities for us," he said. The O'Donnell win shows that moderate Republican voters are being forced from their party and will "have to look long and hard before supporting these candidates," Kaine said.

Speaking Tuesday night at an Elks Lodge in Dover, Del., O'Donnell thanked Sarah Palin for her endorsement as well as the Tea Party Express, a California political committee that spent at least $237,000 to help her defeat Castle, a moderate and a fixture in Delaware politics for a generation.

Republican Party officials who saw Castle as their only hope for winning the Delaware seat once held by Vice President Joe Biden made clear they will not provide funding for O'Donnell in the general election. The Republican state chairman, Tom Ross, has said O'Donnell "could not be elected dogcatcher," and records surfaced during the campaign showing that the IRS had once slapped a lien against her and that her house had been headed for foreclosure. She also claimed — falsely — to have carried two of the state's counties in a race against Biden six years ago.

In Minneapolis, former President Bill Clinton said the Republican Party is pushing out pragmatic voices in favor of candidates that make former President George W. Bush "look like a liberal."

O'Donnell has said she would work in Congress to repeal President Barack Obama's health care overhaul. She was also a spokeswoman for Concerned Women for America, a conservative Christian group that opposes abortion, including in the case of rape, and supports abstinence-only sex education.

The victories by O'Donnell and Paladino are the latest evidence of the influence of the tea party movement, a loose-knit coalition of community groups that advocate limited government, tightfisted spending and free markets.

Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown, who was aided by spending by the Tea Party Express, became an overnight Republican star in January when he claimed the seat held for decades by the late Sen. Edward M. Kennedy. Brown's win set the stage for a year of outsider candidates, and the tea party has scored prominent primary election wins in Utah, Nevada, Kentucky, Colorado and Alaska.

But can they win in November?

O'Donnell and other tea party candidates have called for an abrupt turn toward austere government, and the question will be how far voters want to go to reshape Washington.

The movement's spirited rallies have attracted tens of thousands of people, and they've made their presence felt at the polls: Republican turnout in the primary season has well outpaced Democratic. Even in races where the tea party has been less visible, its influence is evident in candidates' arguments. In the California race for governor, Democrat Jerry Brown is depicting himself as a tax-cutter who keeps his eye on the bottom line.

But for all its enthusiasm, the tea party has elevated sometimes unpolished or flawed candidates who — in some cases — will be more vulnerable in November, particularly in states or districts that are more moderate. The movement has also opened fissures with the GOP establishment. In Alaska, Sen. Lisa Murkowski, who was defeated by tea party favorite Joe Miller, is considering a write-in candidacy and says the Alaska Republican party was "hijacked" by the Tea Party Express, which she calls an "extremist group." The committee, based in California, endorsed Miller and ran ads supporting him.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid of Nevada once appeared headed for near-certain defeat in the state that has the nation's highest unemployment, but he's now running even with tea party favorite Sharron Angle, a Republican who wants to phase out Social Security for younger workers, opposes abortion in all cases, including rape and incest, and would break up the federal Education Department.

In Colorado, Republicans tried to get their nominee for governor, tea party favorite Dan Maes, to quit the race after embarrassing missteps. He's claimed he worked as an undercover police officer in Kansas — statements that have not been corroborated by authorities — and he once suggested that a Denver bike-sharing program is part of a U.N. conspiracy to control American cities.

For the GOP, the tea party "is a mixed blessing," said Bill Whalen, a fellow at the conservative Hoover Institution.

The movement's voters are energized but "anyone but Sharron Angle would have Harry Reid dead to rights. Abolishing the Education Department, it's a little too much," Whalen said.

The loosely connected movement, which took shape in early 2009 in reaction to bailouts and rising government debt, has no central organization that endorses candidates. There are thousands of local chapters, some of which are tethered to national groups.

Tea party candidates have been aided by support from conservative political committees that share the movement's limited government, free market agenda, including the Tea Party Express, FreedomWorks, Club for Growth and South Carolina Sen. Jim DeMint's Senate Conservatives Fund.

The financial arm of the Tea Party Express — the Our Country Deserves Better PAC — has spent about $1.6 million in advertising and mailings in a handful of races, including $237,000 in Delaware. It pumped $588,000 into the GOP primary in Alaska to lift Miller over Murkowski.

The Tea Party Express' biggest investment has been in Nevada, where it has spent $790,000 on Angle's behalf. It also spent about $350,000 in Massachusetts to help Brown win.

"WHAT THE YOU WANT FROM ME PLEASE TELL ME I ASK YOU FOR YOUR FIRST PAGE PASSPORT OR ANY VALID ID NOT ANY SEXING PIC"

Elizabeth1601
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him updated with news from The Onion Smile
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good idea Elizabeth!!! I forgot about that quality "newspaper".

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

Snowy_owl
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually, I realized that today was the fourth business day, so I gave him this update...

I just called my bank and this is what I was told:

"The transfer was rejected by the receiving bank".

That means that it had nothing to do with my bank whatsoever. The diplomat is jerking me around.

I do not know the reason for it. I think he may have found out what the box contained and is hoping that I'm going to give up, and that you will have no legal recourse to claim the box.

This is ridiculous. I have gone to extreme lengths in order to claim this box and the diplomat is being uncooperative.

This is the second time that I have attempted to pay through bank transfer, and each time it was rejected. I had to pay a $35 fee each time, which is non-refundable. It has cost me $70 and I haven't sent any money to anyone.

I don't think I've ever been this mad and upset. Ar!na, I don't know what to do. I think I'm going to have to go to London to claim the box in person because I don't see any other way, since the diplomat doesn't seem to want my money.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know.

One other thing, DO NOT ACCUSE ME OF MAKING ANY OF THIS UP. I AM NOT MAKING ANY OF IT UP. IT IS NOT ME, IT IS HIM. I SENT HIM THE E-MAIL FROM THE BANK CONFIRMING THE PAYMENT, AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU AS WELL SO THAT YOU WILL SEE THAT I'M NOT LYING.

Get back soon.

Patrick

That thing about not accusing me of lying is because he's accused me of not being truthful with him before in his one of 1,000,000 e-mails he's sent to me. He's like a fly that buzzes around my head and I keep trying to swat but I keep missing him but one of these times I'm not going to miss. I even told him that once. Here's what he said:

Mr Patrick,

Why wont i bother you?I money should be in your possession by now and you are telling me am like a fly.The box is now in your name so i cant do anything about it than what am doing now.If you were in my shoes you would have done the same.All i want is my money,nothing more.Get the box because that's what we agreed on.

Ar!na

Mjwoody
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I wonder if I can get signed up to get those sports scores? How often do you update those? Laughing

"IMBECILE LIKE YOU. SEE AS YOU BLACK LIKE CHARCOAL AND YOUR MOUTH LIKE WOMAN TOTO WEY COME DEY OPEN DEY TALK RUBBISH" - Jahmil Ahmed
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ideally you want some pretty simple widgety code to subscribe to an RSS feed and email him the first paragraph each time there's a new news story - he'll have a full inbox but have to read each one in case it's the one where you give him the MTCN, etc...

A chaff in the USA

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lots of really relevant news stories here.

Closed lad accounts x26 Easter Egg 2012 United KingdomNigeria x3 Thailand x2 Guinea BissauBeninGermanyNetherlands
Sand Timer Father Frank

I must let you know that am sick and tired of all this whole bull sheet do you know my ass is on the line - Jonh Raymund

i want to say i am very sorry for the Mother that gave Barth to you -- Jim Ovie

. . . it is disrespectful,malicious, an ILEDAN EYE,to our corporation and embarrassing to my secretary as he was messed up by your action. I thought I was assisting a true American gentleman without knowing that I am trying to help one of the most chaffs in the USA. --Dr. Leo Stan Ekeh

. . . I hate you with all my Live, you may not understand the Laval of hatred I have in you -- Dr. Lambert
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic