SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gomerphobia

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our boi who posted here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=190302 last week has turned into a full-blown Gomerphobe. He has been chopped five more times and is now sending this to his clients:

Quote:
Sir/Madam,

I am Special Agent Robert Allen Walter$ of Scotland Yard. I am presently on the trail of some suspected dangerous internet criminals with base in Cote D'Ivoire and the United Kingdom. These criminals call themselves 'the G0mer B0yze" and they are led by one that calls himself "0latunji G0mer" who claims to unsuspecting victims that he represents a late farmer's daughter with a huge amount of money that is seeking assistance from foreigners for these unexistent funds to be moved to a foreign country for investments. This is nothing but a ploy to siphon your hard-earned funds from you. Investigations being conducted by our team in conjunction with the Interpol in Cote D'Ivoire have revealed that these criminals are in contact with you alongside other victims of their notorious scam.

In your own interest, you are advised not to pay any monies for any reason to these criminals and also not to travel either to Cote D'Ivoire or anywhere else for any reason whatsoever. The oath of silence which you might have entered into with the 'fake' character that parades himself as 0latunji G0mer is nothing but a ploy to keep you from revealing your dealings with him and his gang to anyone else while they milk you dry of your hard-earned funds. This advise is for your own good. While we are still on the trace of this gang to recover stolen funds from clients who have made reports to us, we are very confident that they will be caught very shortly.

Above is for your information and necessary action. The e-mail address from which this group operates is <<[email protected]>>

Yours faithfully,

Robert Allen Walter$.
Special Agent; Scotland Yard London.

The orphan's deceased father was a coconut merchant, not a farmer.

If anyone would like to spray gasoline on his fire he is Mike Chever$ at: [email protected]

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
bait_my_hook
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a tank full sent over to him Twisted Evil

----------------------------------------
AMU NNA GI = YOU BIG COCK
Am not comfortable with this western union thing any more - Kelvin Smith
...i will get you down you asshole f*cking shit - Tom Bruce the hitlad
conga22
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
not to travel either to Cote D'Ivoire or anywhere else for any reason whatsoever.

You're gonna be stuck in your house for a long time then Laughing

There is a lot of spaces in the receipt for them to put their stamp, so why do they put the stamp on the 10 digital codes, and you know that without the correct number ,western union here cannot issue out the payment. (I know Laughing)
When i tell you how to do things well you will do the opposite Why?-Joseph D1ar4
Closed lad accounts X60 X3
Tattoo Vcamerawatch video here Safari Lagos to Cotonou - thanks Mr. Grant

Mortar Japan Portugal United Kingdom x4 Easter Egg 2012
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know why everyone is complaining about this gomer dude. With his help I'm now just one tiny step away from collecting this seriously massive fund, left unclaimed by a distant relative of mine who died in a ghastly motor accident on the Sagbama Express Road. He has been impressive in cutting through the bureaucracy and saving me all sorts of hassle in dealing with corrupt governmental officials and disorganised bank employees.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope Mikey Fish Mouth Boi won't mind being sold at Jankara Market.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Brainiac
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

gas on the fire, you say ?? e-address is duly noted

I am Christian and not a heathen as you mentioned
I am an FBI Agent and I work 24hours of the day.
You are playing with my intelligence.
You are making a fool of me. I am not here for joke. ---------(FBI agent Fred Owen)

You are so stupid...are you kidding yourself or are you insane? -----(hitlad "Dirty" Sanchez)
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going Tuco, he's so good that Scamwarners will soon be out of business. Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

firehouse5 wrote:
I don't know why everyone is complaining about this gomer dude. With his help I'm now just one tiny step away from collecting this seriously massive fund, left unclaimed by a distant relative of mine who died in a ghastly motor accident on the Sagbama Express Road. He has been impressive in cutting through the bureaucracy and saving me all sorts of hassle in dealing with corrupt governmental officials and disorganised bank employees.

I'm sure he has also protected your transaction from dupers and impostors, as would be expected of any such businessman of great stature in that part of the world.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mikey didn't like what Mr. G. had to say.
Quote:
You are just a big, big fool that is over-drunk with your tiny successes. When I set my boys after you, they will skin you alive, you and your whole lot! Don't you ever dare me because I will make you eat crap. You are a thieving bastard that can't find your feet on your own. Bloody hacker and shameless job man that seems to think that 419 is legal business. Come what may, I am far richer than you can ever be and you will always be my servant. God has made it so and no one challenges the "Will" of God! You are just a small boy that collects crumbs from other people's tables. Big up creep!
More coming his way.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^^ Great slappin', SH. Will this fit in among your siggies?:

Quote:
Bloody hacker and shameless job man that seems to think that 419 is legal business.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I'll let the real Mr. G claim that one. It was all his bloody idea anyway, and I don't think I wanna eat crap! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's getting childish! Very Happy
Quote:
subject Re: U SMALL BOI STILL SUCK GOAT TEAT

U R AN IDLE, BOISTEROUS, CRANKY STUPID CREEP! GO GET A LIFE BRODA....
He likes Mr. G. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
bohigal
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He got cocky with my Gomerboi.

Another Gomerboi wrote:
fool like u. remain destitute. gomerz have the iphones,we have the hummers,we have the women.u got: zero.if u want 50% u work for me or remain a monkey.[followed by 3 pages of "hahahahahahahahahahahahaha"]

Mike wrote:
Can you see how uneducatedly unexposed you are? The iphone is not the most expensive phone and a brand new Hummer H3 sells at a paltry sum of US$29,000! Is that the very best you can afford? U aint got nuthing then, I am eying a Bugatti Veyron, that's my dream and I definitely will get there cause I got focus. Loud mouths like you who think you got it all when in actual fact you are just beginning, will never get there; you will only lose all that you thieved from hardworking people and go flat broke! Check out.....

According to mr bo, H3 was a piece of shit Chevy blazer. Also he wondered how would he drive this Veyron on the crap Nigerian roads. Whatever.

Should I tell him I was talking about another kind of hummer? Wink

Stop typing in french, am seriously dissapointed....am just confused!!!
You will have my nuts in your hands as soon as i have the latrine in my hand & i will pay the goats to the lawyer
My dear with this only, it is clear you have contacted and communicated with Africa Fraudsters and even send funds to him. what a pity!
YOU ARE A WITCH. MAY YOU MENSURATE NON STOP TILL THE END OF YOUR LIFE
Golden PithSafari Mortar Tattoo Vcamera Closed lad accountsSand Timer Team Hector:Lagos-Douala,Benin-Liberia,Senegal-Gambia-Mali-Chad, Egypt ,Awka w/ Shorty
Sand Timer Sand Timer Shorty Safari Abidjan w/ Juan
Safari Bibian
Closed lad accounts Cellphone pony Mc Fry Mc Fry Easter Egg 2013
Donate to Eater
evil_sheep
Compulsive Self Abuser

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be from one of the "loud mouths"? Wink

"I thank you for your quick massage this morning. " - Prince Abdul Hakeem
"u lied. i know u as black man" - Timothy Fred
"Get out. If you mail me again, i will destroy your mailbox." - Clydesdale Bank PLC.
"picece of shit gett off here junkie" "arse hole like u" "u r a bullshit around the corner" "fuck off and die" "is that how you write ur father?" "do u need some crack from Brazil?" "please leave me alone" - Dr. Mohamed Gaza

FREE BEER!

"Baiting is like sex. If it does go pear-shaped, pull out, get a new email address and try again from a different angle." - Me
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just in to one of G0mer's new clients:

Quote:
Madam,

I am sorry for you. Mr. G0mer is a fake charactrer and a fraudster. He and his group of scam artists are out to steal your money and unfortunately, you are not the only one they are stealing from who believes so much in them. I shall forward to you other responses received from other victims of their scams that I also contacted. If your business with him is real and if there was any money for real then why would he be telling the same story to over ten people that I know about for now?

Go on and waste your hard-earned funds on nothing but a void deal. Good luck. You can contact these other people whose mails to me I have forwarded and find out from them if it is not the same business they have with the so-called Mr. G0mer!

Robert Walter$

Followed by the testimonials (actually, it's just five people at present).

And to the Chairman:

Quote:
YOU ARE THE FOOL BECAUSE YOU RANT OVER THE NICKELS U R STEALING FROM ME WHILE I AM MAKING MORE MONEY THAN U CAN EVER DREAM OF IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFE TIME. YOU CAN NEVER BE AS RICH AS I AM, IN KNOWLEDGE AND IN FINANCE... CREEP!

The mugu already knows that when the G0merboyze cut his jobs, they seat each maga at $50K a pop for starters. That must be why he calls it "NICKELS".

Then another message to one of the satisfied clients:

Quote:
From the so-called Mr. G0mer himself to me..... he probably thinks I am in the same dirty business as himself. It appears one of his victims that I contacted forwarded my mail to him. It is such a pity that people can still be so gullible!

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 06:07:20 -0500
Subject: FOOL!!!!
To: [email protected]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

DEY NO BE NO CRUMBS FO YOU, SMALL BOI!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic