SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Alex the unhappy camper

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Two weeks ago, "Officer 4lex Jean" was optimistic:

Quote:
Thanks for all your kind trust and co-operation i am trusting you and i hope to have a good business transaction and good friendship and celebrate there after.

But Cammy balked at the courier company and Alex was furious:

Quote:
Oh my God thanks for giving me the update i was only here to know or to hear the good news from you, not for me to see that it was
been stop by the malasian government. I feel like killing some one now i wish i could get the hell out of here and going there, any way
will do my best calling them and giving them a warning of there life time if only they want problem with the America millitary.
How will these stupid people stop my package even after seeing it as a special package by the millitary, oh my God there is no way i can get the little money that they need to feed there family by stopping my package. Cammy i beg you do your best and get the package hell out of
them i am so confused do not allow any one to take advantage of my package that contains more than the money they ask for please i beg you.
please get back to me with all latest details and i will always check to know all that is going on.
Cammy what ever they ask for if u have the money pls pay to them you will aways get more than that it only some little money you know.

That was an act, but then some real emotion crept in:

Quote:
my dear Cammy i am right on my kneels begging you please help me clear up with these people and give them what they want if i have any means of sending that money i will waste no time and send it to them, it a huge amount i have in there and i dont want to loose that money. any amount you spend on these just take note of it and when ever the money gets to you all expenses made by you will be deducted from the money in the package, the more they see the package the more they will be moved to do some thing and know what is inside it, so i beg you to act fast and make sure it gets to you not more than this new week. keep me updated with all the informations you get from the stupid people with low policy and mentality the malaysian government.

Quote:
My dear i contacted them and cos they are the agent to deliver the goods that why they have to contact you by there selfs i will also make effort going to the company here in Iraq and what ever they tell me i will get back to you and let you know. you can still hold on and make no payment, thanks again for the information i know no body can mess with me or any of my belongings, i will surely get you updated with the information from the service here by tomorrow i am so worried and sick about all.

He started sounding worried:

Quote:
please find a way and pay up what they want and get my package do not take it for a joke i told you already and i have got the all assurance from the service here that you are dealing with the right people.Cammy i am so sick here and so confused what are u really doing about this all? are you not going to pay the lil sum they ask you for and get my package, Oh my God.
all i ask now is that u should try all best and give to them what ever they want u will always get any amount of money from what you
will pay no body can fuck with me dont worry just do as they ask you i beg you Cammy.

Quote:
pls Cammy, i have told you before give what ever they want and the package will be sent to you as i already have all assurance by the courier service here in Iraq that you are dealing with the right people in malaysia. why will you not help me, why do you want all my effort to go just like that after all i am going through in here. pls Cammy, pls Cammy help me i beg you dont make me die of thinking and lack of concentration in here.

That last bit would look interesting on a death certificate...

Then I drop a hint of a dollar-chop atttempt and bring Cammy's SASR brother into play:

Quote:
do not joke with my money i can kill cos of it, i know how much risk i take every day in here. Cammy you have not been serious and u have been in so much delay not thinking about how much is as take here, be careful and act fast

Then today, with Cammy focussed on what her brother is saying, Alex lashes out:

Quote:
Oh my God, are you ok? simple Questions i ask you and you dont give me reply. what is going on down there
i hope you are not joking with me and my package, give me details of who contacted you, you dont tell me if you know Rosco3 you still wont. what the hell is all these why can you act accordingly, do you want i kill my self.
Pls read carefully my massages and get back to me with the answer and stop taken all these for a hell joke cos it will never help us ok.

Music to the ears...

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This dude doesn't make a whole lot of sense. Then again most lads don't.

Nice, I love dramatic lads.

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic