SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Will this lad make the trip or not?-kidnappers phone page 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My baiting company pays lads to sing songs. This lad has already provided me with a recording of himself singing 'Daydream Believer' that was so bad it would make your ears bleed. Now it's time to pay him for his hard work but my company's payments officer has been taken ill. Due to complicated company rules, we have had to resort to making the payment by sending a representative over to Nigeria to meet the lad in person to hand over the cash. (Yes, the lad actually swallowed this)

The lad will need to catch the bus from Imo State over to Benin City for the meeting. Google maps shows this as a mere 256 km so no cigar on the safari rules but still a nice day out for him if he actually makes it. He couldn't scrape the money together for the trip today so I called him tonight, playing my payment representative character who is waiting for him in Benin City.

>>>>> Click to listen

So, all set for tomorrow, provided he gets his lazy ass in gear.

Of course, there's no saying whether this lad will travel or not as they have a bit of a tenancy to tell lies. If any baiters have any lads at a lose end tomorrow night (Thursday 26 August) who would like to meet my lad, here are the details for the meeting:

Randekhi Royal Hotel, 6 Uhenuyi street, Off Ihama Road (Opp. legislators quarters), Benin City 13989, Nigeria. Meet in the reception area at 8:00 pm GMT.

Edited to change title 30 Aug 10
Edited to change title again 17 Oct 10

Last edited by Tigbitties on Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he will make it Thumbs up

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
devil_woman
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Hope he travels

but I am off to listen to the singing lads, thanks for grouping all those together.

Closed lad accounts 100+45:goat: Easter Egg

I have trying to access the confirmation code but it always stated Errow Anthony Hills Togo
I am pissing out and off my brain seemed shattered of several thoughts and implications this is really taken much time and am afraid. Sgt Allen Nigeria
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had this from the lad this morning.

Quote:
DEAR MR. COOPER,

THERE IS NO PROBLEM ANYMORE. I WILL BE METING MR. KRAY TODAY DEFINITELY. HE CALLED ME YESTER NIGHT, AND WE DISCUSSED TOGETHER.

REGARDS

LUCAS

If he's true to his word, he should be trundling along the long Benin Asaba Road by now on some rickety, bumpy old bus. There may be hope for him yet.

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He sure sounded happy and eager to meet you! I think he will go. Good luck on your first safari, TB!
Maybe he can sing, "On The Road Again" just can't wait to get on the road again.... Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the results are in and it's not good. The lad stood me up and left me waiting in the hotel reception. I just called him and here are his pathetic excuses for the no-show. >>>> Click to listen

Anyway, as a consolation, here is the recording of the lad singing his little heart out. Don't say I didn't warn you. >>> Daydream Believer

Click here for Singing Lads and listen to the back catalogue for talented lads singing. Includes Bohemian Rhapsody, Postman Pat, The Lumberjack Song, Nellie the Elephant, Old Macdonald Had a Farm, Money - That's what I Want and many more.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry that your lad crapped out on you, TB. And what a lame excuse! No money, my ass! For a 10 dolla round trip bus ticket? For punishment, send him to SSC Yankari Park. And offer to reimburse him for his travel expenses upon arrival in cash, then he will have no excuse, will he? Tell him to borrow the money for a one way ticket. And save his receipts!

That song has got to be the absolute worst singing that I have ever heard from your lads. It's even worse than Wayne's worst lad. It's a brutal massacre of a girly song. Moaning and screaming in a torture chamber sounds better than that guy. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
EFudd
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tigbitties wrote:

Anyway, as a consolation, here is the recording of the lad singing his little heart out. Don't say I didn't warn you. >>> Daydream Believer

I know you warned us, but!!! My ears are bleeding. Laughing

"I HAVE WORK FOR 2WEEKS WITH OUT SLEEPING, BUT YOU COLLECTED ALL THE MONEY" - "unknown" man

"Who's this wretched irritant, stop irritating me bloody psycho?" -Michael C0llet

"are u nigerian just care to knw i need to make good money if u have contacts we can share" - Justin C4se

"I have come up with a good bank account.." S4mantha Higgins
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well if he wants paying this time then he's going to have to haul his sorry ass a bit further because your man with the money has been ordered to leave Benin City due to visa irregularities / possession of an offensive wife / having been arrested for being caught in a compromising position with an okapi (or all 3) and is now in Lagos

And then he'll be in Cotonou, Benin.... and then Accra, Ghana.... etc, etc Smile

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
grimbleton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sunshine wrote:
... possession of an offensive wife ...

or possession of an offensive odor?

cheers

grimbleton

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

At the suggestion of my head office character, the lad has composed a 4 page handwritten letter of apology to my payment representative character.

Well, this isn't enough to get him off the hook for failing to attend such an important meeting. Next time, the meeting will be even further for him to travel.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A lame apology, blaming it on others. Evil or Very Mad
Send him 800 miles next time.

Safari Issac to Chad
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, these days handwritten letters just don't cut it any more as an apology. The only real apologies are made in the form of a personal video recording begging for forgiveness. And that is exactly what Ulor has just sent me. >>>>> Click to see video of Ulor's grovelling apology

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very well done! I agree that the handwritten apology just didn't suffice. It's too bad he didn't shed a few of those tears on his video. Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He didn't sound or look very sincere to me, sitting in that brand new truck of his! Mad
Nice trophy, TB. Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As an update to this story, Ulor is now sitting in the reception area of the Randekhi Royal Hotel, Benin City, having made the trip of about 250 km or so from his home in Imo State. Not far enough to qualify for a safari hat but still a major inconvenience for a busy scammer.

We'd been in daily email contact and had rearranged the meeting for today. To confirm the trip, I called Ulor on his mobile earlier this evening. I'd looked up the photo of the hotel reception below and I wanted Ulor to confirm the layout so prove he was there but Ulor is a bit slow on the uptake and didn't quite get the hang of this at first. Eventually he did describe the furniture accurately, as you can hear in the following phone call.

>>>> Call to Ulor

Here's the photo of the reception from the hotel's website I used to compare:

To double check, I called the hotel reception. They told me that Ulor would be back in reception in 5 minutes. So I called them back a few minutes ago and asked again to speak to Ulor. This time he came to the hotel reception phone and spoke to me.

>>> 2nd Call to Hotel reception

Now I just need to see how long it takes before the hotel staff throw him out on the street.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going, TB. Very Happy You got the lazy lad to move. Now that he's all warmed up, let him know that the car broke down while sitting in that traffic jam. You are stuck in Shagamu(gu) Wink , also spelled Sagamu, about 50 miles northeast of Lagos, on the main road A121. Order him to take a bus to meet you there, instead.

Here is a nice hotel for you to relax your frayed nerves!
http://www.remomajestichotel.com/hotel.htm
I'm sure you are very frustrated with traveling in Nigeria. Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
MidlandBlue2010
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Tigbitties.

I just wondered what you used to make your calls. At one point a call drops and it sounds very much like Skype dropping a call.

Just wondered what you used and how much it cost you, and I would very much like to start adding some phones call into my baits for some added realism (currently I just use K7 voicemail).

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy, thanks for the info, that will certainly come in useful for Ulor's next excursion.

Hi MidlandBlue2010, I'm using Skype for the calls. The call dropping was my fault because I was low on credit and Skype cut off when it ran out. I quickly topped up and called him back and re-started the recording. Here's a link to check out Skype's call rates.

http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/prices/payg-rates/

Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Tigbitties,

I PM'd you, but for some reason it is just sitting in my outbox not going anywhere.

I baited this guy a few months ago and got him to travel to Port Harcourt. He still emails me about his money.

If you notice my picture, that is lucas holding a sign saying 'I am not a 419 scammer'!

we should co-bait this guy and get him on a good safari (not that you need any help).

If you are interested, get in touch with me.

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nowhere Man wrote:
I PM'd you, but for some reason it is just sitting in my outbox not going anywhere.

PMs stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it. After that it will move to your "sent" folder. Very Happy

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
Nowhere Man
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@BluthBanana
Quote:
PMs stay in your outbox until the recipient opens it. After that it will move to your "sent" folder.

Oooooohhhh! Got it. Learn something new every friggin' day! Thanks!

Safari Joseph & The Golden Cow (Lagos-Kano)
Safari Douala Y'know Mike? Co-bait w/Bravo (Onicha to Yaounde)
Safari The One Love Safari (Lagos to Kano)
Safari Pastor Cl3tus/The Star Wars Safari (Accra to Bauchi) Co-bait w/Bravo, The Dane, Leonsumbitches

They have seized my luggage's my passport, my clothes, my shoes and everything i came with. Chima

i sat on a car for more than 15 hours, i staved, i could not eat good food or drink good water even when there is chorollar outbreak in Nigeria, still i accepted to go. Andrew

you want to know were i am this is where you will find me, Am in your mothers virgina. Andrew
Tigbitties
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi Nowhere Man, sorry for not responding sooner, haven't had a chance to log on for a couple of days. I like the idea of a co bait for another excursion. Ulor would really benefit from getting out and about more.

In the meantime, poor Ulor did not have a good time in Benin City. He has sent me an email which I'm almost tempted to print off and frame to hang on the wall. I don't usually post entire emails but I had to make an exception for this one. I was going to highlight the best bits but I would have ended up highlighting the whole thing.

Quote:

HELLO MR. COOPER,
TO MY GREATEST SURPRISE, I WAS REALLY DISSAPPOINTED, AND LOST ALL HOPE IN LIFE.

FIRST I REACHED I WROTE YOU, CAUSE I WAS WITH MY LAST MONEY, ONLY 3$ WA REMAINING FOR WITH ME ON THAT SATURDAY EVENING I WROTE YOU. AFTER I WENT DOWN TO THE RANDEKYI ROYAL HOTEL. I STAYED AND WAITED AT THE RECEPTION AREA. MEANWHILE I WAS THE ONLY ONE THERE. I STARTED WAITING THERE SINCE FROM 3:00 PM GMT. I WAITED UNTIL A TIME MR KRAY CALLED ME. HE WAS LIKE INTERROGATING ME TO REALLY KNOW WHERE I WAS AT THAT TIME. HE ASKED ME SOME QUESTIONS VIA THE PHONE CALL WHY I WAS STILL AT THE RECEPTION AREA. THIS HAPPENED AROUND 5:00 PM GMT. HE TOLD ME THAT HE WILL BE COMING.

ABOUT 7:00 PM GMT, A WHITE MAN CAME STRAIGHT AND SAT ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE SEAT AT THE RECEPTION AREA. I THOUGHT IN MY HEART THAT HE WAS THE ONE. BUT HE DIDNT SEEM TO GREET OR DO SOMETHING TO SHOW THAT SOMEONE CAME IN. I WATCHED HIM. HE IS TALL LITLE HUGE WITH TATOO ON HIS LEFT HAND. AFTER HE LEFT. HE DIDNT TALK TO ME, NOTHING NOTHING.

I WAS STILL WAITING FOR HIM ONLY ME AT THE RECEPTION AREA. AFTER SOMETIMES I STARTED HAVING EMBARASSMENTS FROM THE RECEPTIONISTS, THY WERE LIKE MOCKING ME THAT I HAVE OVER-STAYED, WAITED AT THE RECEPTION AREA. THIS WAS ABOUT AFTER 8:00 PM GMT. THEY MOCKED ME UNTIL I STARTED CRYING AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO INSIDE AND STAY AT THE BAR AREA.

I WAITED UNTIL MR. KRAY CALLED ME ABOUT AFTER 9:00 PM GMT THAT HE WILL BE COMING. I WAITED FOR HIM SO LONG. YOU KNOW, THERE HOW SOMEONE WILL OVER-STAY, HE WILL BE LOOKED IN ANOTHER WAY / MANNER, AND MANY QUESTIONS WILL BE ASKED. THIS WAS JUST WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS STILL AT THE BAR AREA.

I WAITED FOR MR KRAY WHO TOLD ME THAT HE WILL BE COMING SOON THAT I SHOULD STILL WAIT FOR HIM, BUT I DIDNT SEE ANYONE. THE MODE I WAS STAYING WAS A MODE OF BEING IN A STATE OF COMMITING SUCIDE. BECAUSE MEETING MR. KRAY, AND COLLECTING THE FEES WAS MY LAST HOPE OF MAKING IT IN LIFE AND PAYING UP MY DEPTS, EVEN THE TRANSPORT MONEY I CAME WITH WAS BORROWED. I HAVE BORROWED MUCH MONIES HOPING TO PAY BACK WHEN I MEET MR. KRAY.
BUT FRANKLY SPEAKING, I WAS DISMAYED, MOCKED, ASKED TOO MANY QUESTIONS, DIDGRACED BY SOME OF THE RECEPTIONIST. I FEELED SO ASHAMED, BECAUSE I DONT KNOW ANYWHERE IN BENIN WHERE I CAN LODGE THAT NIGHT. THEY NOW TOLD ME THAT THERE SECURITY SAID THAT THE PERSON AM LOOKING FOR SHOULD HAVE COME THAT I SHOULD KNOW WHAT TO DO.
THIS HAPPENED AROUND 12:00 PM GMT. I LOST ALL HOPE. NO MONEY WITH ME. I WENT AND SLEPT UNDER A SMALL TREE OUTSIDE THE IHAMA UDENUYI HOTELS ENVIRONMENTS. ON SUNDAY I HAD TO BE TREAKING, WALKING AROUND THE WHOLE BENIN LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO BORROW MONEY FROM JUST TO EAT. I COULDNT FIND ANYONE. BECAUSE I WAS HAVING MY BAG. I FELT DISMAYED IN LIFE, ASHAMED IN LIFE. I LOST EVERY HOPE OF LIVING. I HAD TO BE HANGING AROUND TILL NIGHT. SO I STARTED COMING TOWARDS THE RANDEKYI HOTEL. I HANGED AROUNG OUTSIDE THE ENVIRONMENT TO WAIT AND SEE IF MR. KRAY WILL CALL AGAIN, BUT I WAITED OUTSIDE THE ENVIRONMENT TILL 10:00 PM GMT.

I FELT CHEATED AND LOST ALL HOPE BECAUSE I HAVENT YET EATEN FOR THE PAST 2 DAYS. SO I WENT TO THE PLACE I SLEPT THE OTHER NIGHT UNDER THE TREE, I SLEPT THERE. I DIDNT FEEL COMFORTABLE. I WAS HAVING FEAR AND FEVER ON ME.

SO I GOT UP AND PHONED ONE OF MY FRIENDS, I BEGGED HIM. HE SENT ME 20$ TO MY BANK ACCOUNT THAT I USED IN RETURNING TRAVELLING DOWN BACK TO ABIA STATE.

SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I FEEL TO HANG MYSELF AND DIE, I FEEL DISMAYED AND CHEATED AND I HAVE LOST ALL HOPE I HAVE IN LIFE.
I WAS NOT ABLE TO WRITE YOU BECAUSE I HAD NO MONEY ON ME.

I WAIT FOR YOU REPLY.

BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, Tigbitties... the entire message is a masterpiece! I enjoyed this portion the most, though:

Quote:
I WAS STILL WAITING FOR HIM ONLY ME AT THE RECEPTION AREA. AFTER SOMETIMES I STARTED HAVING EMBARASSMENTS FROM THE RECEPTIONISTS, THY WERE LIKE MOCKING ME THAT I HAVE OVER-STAYED, WAITED AT THE RECEPTION AREA. THIS WAS ABOUT AFTER 8:00 PM GMT. THEY MOCKED ME UNTIL I STARTED CRYING AND THEY TOLD ME TO GO INSIDE AND STAY AT THE BAR AREA.

That portion brought me uproarious laughter. Laughing

Lads & Crocodiles:

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, this is brilliant!!!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic