SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Welcome New Member. Please Introduce Yourself here.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="Cosette_24601 It's something I'm used to, since I'm a theater lover (bonus points if you get the name! Very Happy)
[/quote]

Hola seniorita Cosette! Very Happy Everyone knows that the best theater is in New York City, but which place? That's not my bag, but I'll take a stab and say The Palace Theater. Smile

Welcome new members!
Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Cosette_24601
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol Hi SlapHappy!

And I didn't mean the name of a theater, I meant my forum name. Sorry I was confusing!

Although the Palace is a wonderful place!
honeybee419
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi!

I'm a new member, this is my first post.
Baiting Badger
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys

am new here and thought i would join your community as i like winding up scammers who have crossed my path via email and currently in the process of baiting a Mr Week sample below:

FROM THE DESKTOP
OF MR SANDERS WEEK
BLAKWOODS INTERNATIONAL.
BANK MALAY.
ATTENTION:

anyway a bit about me.... i am one of 3 admins at one of the worlds largest security forums and a network security administrator based in the UK , i am also a Pentester \programmer and classed as whitehat ...basically i been about for about 15-20yrs mostly dealing with Vulnerability research , and a mod/admin of many forums in the past related to internet security ...obviously Badger Baiting is a nick i made up for this forum and i would just like to say its a pleasure to be apart of your community

kind regards

BB

Wink
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great another one...I love my admiring fans...really.

Welcome. Read stickies, get mentor, bait safe always. Wink

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

queengal
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this uaga conference is a scam
i thought i was smart but they outsmarted me
they use the paranoia about us too scared to be in the usa as a bait to extort money from us
bastard need to die
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater, queengal. I'm sorry to hear that you were scammed.
Maybe you could post more information on them over in the Scambaiting Help, Hints, and Tips section. Do not attempt to bait them yourself, as they have your real life information. Do not post any of your own real life information there. You can <snip> it out, or change it to fake info. If you still have the original scam email to you, please post it up with header information. Also, you may want to visit scamwarners.com, and post your information on the scammer there. The members over there also are experts in dealing with the victims of scammers, so please make a visit.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Bell419ep
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howzit ladies and gents,

Have been told of your great work by a good friend and reckon this site suits me perfectly. Firstly it hits a chord that innocent people get scammed all too often, and secondly the due justice puts a huge smile on my face. Spending 6 months a year in Nigeria highlights how corrupt some of these clowns are and it's ingrained in the DNA. Will read and learn....
Badgerbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome! Take it easy on Nigerians, there are Russian, Indonesian, Indian, Canadian and many other nationalities we come across here that scam.

If you plan on entering the baiting arena follow safe baiting practices such as using IP strippping email addresses, haveing no connection between real life info and the baiting persona. Read all the stickies we have here. There is a wealth of information and that gives you power! Get a mentor. They're easy to sign up for and fun to work with.

-----------
Closed lad accounts x13 Goat Easter Egg Mortar x3 x4 Elite Ninja Team Member

We are Karma's soldiers.
<a href="/forum/donate.php">Mugu Gold</a>

I must be cruel, only to be kind:
Thus bad begins and worse remains behind.
-Hamlet, scene iv

shapeshiFter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello friends!

After reading randomly coming across this site and reading about the "balla hitman scam", I suddenly felt the urge to start playing this game.
I immediately opened a new g-mail account and found some of those guymen mugu guestbooks. It took 23 hours before the first letters started popping in.
I'm currently in the progress of trying to transfer money to a shipping company so they can send me the money i won at the UK national lottery.
My characther is a businessman from Finland named V|ttu Pääskalainen (which means somthing like f*cking dirtbag) who's never heard of western union. So the poor lad is now having some trouble explaining me what it is.
Amigwyn
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello! I have been lurking here for quite some time, reading all the entertaining baits and very helpful bits of information concerning scams and such.

I have even given some serious thought to throwing my hat in the ring to see what I could do. After reading about all the work that goes into the baits as well as seeing the imaginations and finesse most of the baiters here have, I realized I would be a small fish in the ocean. Rather than get eaten alive I have come to the conclusion the best thing I can do for 419Eater.com is to donate and become a premium member. Smile

As soon as my $4.9 MIL inheritance is wired to me from some uncle I didn't even realize I had, I will be able to donate enough money to keep this site going for years. Just be patient with me... I should get it. Any day now. Right? Laughing
Jermish Larmonade
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello;

I just found this forum/Site this morning. I am an officer in the United States Army and have been trying to educate my Soldiers on scams, etc that are out there that look to take their money. Nothing makes me more angry than when someone tries to scam our young soldiers. Recently, i've received a few emails from obvious scammers that pose themselves as deployed Soldiers. I started looking into trying to find out as much as I possibly could about these scammers and have actually started baiting them myself, but just introductions. When I realized that I may need some professional assistance with these matters.

Anyhow, i'm happy to be here and hope that I can get involved--if for nothing else to protect our young soldiers...and get some entertainment out of this.

Regards,

Hilk
rslancerevox
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello everyone,

I first came across 419eater when reading a story on the BBC website some years back. After reading the letters archive on and off for a while I've decided to take the plunge and try my hand at scambaiting.

Looking forward to having some fun.

Cheers
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome new baiters! Very Happy It's not as hard as you think, plus we have thousands of members around to answer your questions quickly. You can team up with others for twice or thrice the fun, too. Bait safe, relax, and have fun! Very Happy

Safari Issac to Chad
Cockeye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello fellow baiters! Finally i realized how much i need to learn to play this game better. I'm very glad to have found my way here.
I'm from Europe, so English is not my native language but who cares, right?
gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, who cares. My native language isn't English either. Welcome and Remember to Read the Stickies, Get a Mentor, and Go to EaterU [forum]

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Cockeye
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for welcoming me, gerald.fird!
I will do my best.
Lonely Werewolf Girl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hiya everyone. I found the site on a Wikipedia article about spam and I am so shy I have no idea what else to say. Embarassed Somebody just shoot me already. Embarassed
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome here Lonely werewolf girl! You will fit in just fine with the other shady characters here! Don't be shy, read the sticky's, aply for a mentor, and bait save.

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
Seamless
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to all the new baiters! Lonely Werewolf Girl, Cockeye, rslancerevox, Jermish Larmonade, Amigwyn

Take a look around Eater University. Read the Stickys. Sign up for the Cherrie Mentor Program.
'Bait Safely' and most of all have Fun!!

"You are a destinated Idiot. a fibol element, a rebel against humanity.

You are a goat. And very stupid. I will deal with you very soon, just wait, I have all your contact address, and I will trace you very soon, for insulting me, all evidence of your insult to me has been filed.

Lawyer M4nu3l told me that you could be one of this terrorist in the usa. and I later find out on my research on you, that you are one of the bastards in wherever you are. not even in usa."

Closed lad accounts

Safari< S4NI S4LISU Ghana to Togo
Safari< St3lla J0nta Cote d'Ivoire to Ghana
Easter Egg Whip Penguin Mortar Purple Flower Purple Flower Killer Baiter
bikej
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey mates.

I found this forum accidentally, trying to find out something more about my scammer. He's very clever. He used 4 mails in contacting with me, and he has also bank account in the same bank as mine, but it was to late, money gone. Now
I want to make a stand and destroy them like cockroaches 10 mins ago in my kitchen. Forum is too big and too many useful information to get them now.
I've sent my scammer money over week ago but he still corresponds with me. Any idea how to catch him?
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi bikej,

I'm sorry to hear that you have lost money to a scammer. The best place to ask questions and seek advice about this is at our sister site ScamWarners:

www.scamwarners.com

You might find these forums particularly useful:

Help! Is this a scam? - Victim Support

Personal accounts of scams

In the meantime, please drop all contact with your scammer. He has your real-life details, and it is not advisable to play along with a scammer who has your real-life details. There's a lot of difference between being a victim of a scammer, and being someone who is baiting, or deliberately playing along, a scammer.

He will have been using false names; email addresses which he set up using fake details; and probably an anonymous internet café - as well as living in a different country to yourself. So I'm afraid that the chances of even identifying him are slim; and it is very unlikely that he could be caught.

The best thing you can do is warn other people about him by publicising him and his scam at ScamWarners. See here for guidelines about doing this:

Important information before posting

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Guyman69
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. I've been fu*king with one of these bastards for a few weeks now, but you guys are serious. It seems I've a bit of studying to do. Thanks for the site!
Gotcha!
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello,
I came across this by way of youtube, and it looks like something I would be interested in.
I was naive when I was younger, but luckily I never got bit by a scammer.
I do have some questions. I know there is to be no cash baiting, but what about them sending stuff to you? Making them waste as much money as possible? When I was reading Shivers exploits, he had them sending him art work.
(by the way, I was very impressed with Shiver!)
I am not ready to try it yet, but after I study this awhile, I WILL be asking for a mentor.
Thanks for any input, Gotcha!
Branwen
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Guyman69 and Gotcha!

Yes, as long as you are certain that it is a scammer you are baiting, and not an innocent person, you can certainly bait for artwork. There's a tutorial for this in Eater University, here:

Art Bait Tutorial

You would not, of course, give an identifiable postal address to receive anything; but the use of an anonymous dropbox is available for Premium Members, so that may be something to consider for the future.

Here are a couple of examples of artwork that baiters have received:

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=186880

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=159380

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic