SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The award winning masturbation bait. (Busted)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last month The Dane and i was doing a little baiting together. However i chatted up i guy not knowing what The Dane needed. Turned out we needed a Ghanian lad and mine came from Nigeria. So i had no use for him and thought of dropping him when i saw Pastor Franks competition.

He was originally a loan lad and this was his script.
Quote:
Dear Intending Customer,

UNION HOME ,is a private loan company based here in the United Kingdom, we offer any kind of loans to individuals, firms and other corporate bodies at a low interest rate of 2.5%.If you are interested provide us with the below Borrower’s Information.
Requested Borrower's Information's;

Full Names........................................................
Contact Address................................................
Tel/Mobile.........................................................
Loan amount needed..........................................
Age/Sex.............................................................
Loan Duration (years)........................................
Occupation.........................................................
Purpose of loan...................................................

If you are really in need Of loan contact us,
via: creditunionhome at yahoo.co.uk

Please write back if interested.
We look forward permitting me to be of service to you.

Sincerely,
Mr. Louis Bond
Loan Officer.

I tried to give him an good offer. I sent out quite a few of these. Most didn't reply and some hanged on to script. Not this guy though.

Me
Quote:
Hello and thank you for your proposal. However i am not interested at the moment. I am however interested in a business partner that can help me with a marketing campaign. And I am willing to pay for participation.
Please don’t be afraid to reply.

Lad
Quote:
Thanks for your message, May I have more details on that? I am a marketing consultant, I market products for companies who need mass product marketing such as the one I am doing with UNION HOME.

It will be my pleasure to do this business with you.

regards

He was interested in what i had to offer. This was originally a script i took from The Dane for another bait, i just modified it a bit. But now i had to fly the rest of the way on my own.

Do note that he didn't sigh of with a name even though he's original name was Louis Bond

I decided that the best way to make someone wear a silly shirt where it said Ex masturbator was to make a "marketing campaign" for my mad up company. A company for sex addicts.

Quote:
I work for a small company in Germany. We are called Sturdy Wings and we are an organization for people with problems. I am the marketing director for Sturdy Wings. The people who come to us are addicts. But not addicts as you like perhaps are thinking, like drugs and alcohol. These people are sex addicts. I don't know if you are aware of this problem but many people feel that their pursuit for happiness involves sex with a lot of partners. Not only is this not moral but also addictive. When this hunt for sex becomes too strong it effect the life of the people involved. And that’s where we come in.

When our client comes to us we make them see the wrong in what they are doing and the hopefully can get rid of their sex addiction. As our marketing director i now are in charge of our marketing and we are going to make ads to make us more known to people. As you can understand this will get us more clients and therefore make us more money.

The ads I’m working on are photos of people wearing a t-shirt where it says ex-masturbator. A kind of humorous ad since they don't masturbate "have sex" anymore. For this ad we need a lot of different people with different backgrounds, and I’m hoping you are one of them.

Are you willing to participate in this marketing campaign. For your participation you will receive 500$ after you submit an acceptable photograph.

If you are interested, please mail me and i will give you the requirements for the photo and the details.

Please note that you will need access to a digital camera

Hans Gruber

I came up with the name Sturdy Wings from the move "Role models" and to me it sounds really stupid.

So my terrori...hrmm campaign marketer had a client to work with.

Lad
Quote:
Great Job you have here,
Send me the requirement and what are locations where u want you clients from! Is it all over the world on or only in UK?
I think we can do a godo business here because I know several places where we can get u more clients.

Let me have the requirements and more

Ok, time to write a letter that makes a lot of sense or he will drop me. I cleverly masked the photo i wanted with something that one could believe.
I wanted the reference photo and the happy smiling campaign photo was just a bonus. But necessary for the story.

Me
Quote:
No we are not UK based at all but from Germany. We require people with all different backgrounds so your background is not an issue at all. The fact is that we have recruited people from all different places and in different ways, both professionals and amateurs. For our campaign we need approximately one hundred persons and we have up to date over 60 models from all over the world. The requirements are the following.

1. You must smile and look happy in the photograph. As our campaign is humorous we have no need for people who look to serious.

2. You must where a shirt or a t-shirt where it is clearly written EX-masturbator on. The collar does not matter as long as the text is clear. And the text must be written on the shirt or t-shirt, not a sign that is glued on the shirt.

3 You must take at least 2 different pictures. One where you pose with the shirt on you. And one where you hold the picture i sent to you in front of you clearly visible, please do note that your EX-masturbator shirt must be visible in both pictures. The reason for this is that we need a reference when we are to refine the pictures in photoshop. I will not lie to you but there will most likely be some editing in your picture as there is with all advertisement pictures. Not too much, mostly lighting so that all our pictures have the same lighting and hue. Therefore it is important that you hold the attached picture in front of you. This picture will serve as the reference point.

Otherwise it doesn't matter if you are indoors or outdoors. The background of the picture is up to you to choose. We see it as a part of the campaigns diversity.

When it comes to payment we will pay you 500$ for you participation in this campaign after the pictures are sent to us and are accepted. We can also reimburse you for your shirt as well if you like us to. We usually pay via bank to bank payment but we are open to other methods of payment such as Western Union.
Please don't hesitate if you have any questions.

Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

The story about multi ethnicity i made it up so that he wouldn't hesitate even though he didn't come from London at all. I wouldn't wanna scare him away. Same when it comes to the preferred method of payment. Most lads like W U so why not. It's not like i´m going to pay him. Laughing

Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans, Gruber,

That is accepted. I will work on my T-shirt next week and get my pictures snapped. Can I have your Phone number. and website.

That will be great job doing here from Nigeria. My method of payment will be Western Union because it will be the one most acceptable here and faster.

Regards

This was what Hans wanted to hear. Now he just needed the code... i mean the picture. But i didn't want to nudge him along since he might get suspicious.
But i did not count on him wanting the address to the website and a phone number. The number i got from artoffhacking and the website. Well actually the Role models team had already made a Sturdy Wings site for me to use. But that is more like a mentoring program so i had ti lie some more to fit it in my story.

Me
Quote:
Hello.
Good to hear from you and to see that you have decided to help us. I also note that you wish to be paid using W U. This is not going to be a problem at all. Just make sure that you sent the required info along with your pictures next week.

My office phone number is 732-946-9905

Our website is www.sturdywings.org/
This is the website of American sturdy wings which we are affiliated to. The are a mentoring program run by ex drug and alcohol addicts. As you may note we have also a mentoring program for sex addicts which they do not. Our website is not yet up and running but we are working on it alongside this marketing campaign. Our site will when it's done be at www.sturdywings.du/

Have a nice weekend.

Hans Gruber

Now he went quiet and i really didn't know if he bought my crap or not. He did say he'll do it next week.
Come Tuesday i was starting to worry so i sent this.

Me
Quote:
Hello, How are you.
I´m writing to inquire how you are doing with the picture.
Is everything alright with you,

Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

So yesterday i got this from him.

Quote:
Hello Hans Gruber,
Sorry, I got hook up getting a coloured printer to print out the picture you sent to me. I just have to print it black & white because the printer in my office refuse to work.
Please find the attached picture for your perusal.
if there is any amendment do let me know.

regards as a wait for your response.

Peter Njoku

He signed of with a new name, a name which might be his own.
He also sent these.

I´m not yet done whit this guy and i have plans for him that if the pan out will be great fun for both of us.
If by "both of us" you mean me and my crazy German psychopath terrorist character Hans Gruber.

I'll keep you posted

SafariX 24 Random safaris
SafariX 12 Welcome to Sweden
SafariX 9 Chadian minister of tourism project
SafariX 9 Rame Head pilgrimage
Golden Pith Rame Head 2013
Globe Globe of Gluttony
Golden Pith CBC Documentary Safari

Last edited by Dr Mike on Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
ScammedOut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice!! I'm sure he had no hesitation to pay for the lettered t-shirt since he knows he'll be well compensated!

He looks so happy about his new profession as model. Laughing

YOU GO SLEEP YOU NO GO WAKE UP AGAIN
SEE YOU ASS IN HELL fucking tax payer ..
REJOICE IN HELL - Jack L1n (Mr.)
Enough fooling around with yourself. Your parents and family are Fucking scammer!
You are a white baboon,that doesn't even take
shower.
-Miss Gbagbo, Christian.
I NEVER SEE ANIMAL LIKE YOU. Your papa be castrated so he no make more like you!
Easter Egg 2012 - Robert Miller, philanthropist Closed lad accounts
"I am okay but had a little fracture on our last operation." - Capt. Highliner
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I creased up at work looking at that final picture and now everybody thinks I'm insane. Where are you going to go from here?
Boy can that dude hold a grimace .. I mean smile .
The first photo is no good as he didn't smile and also not all the letters on the t-shirt are clear (the 'E' is wrapped around too much, and there is also a big gap between 'Ex-' and 'Masturbator' .. tut tut .. he will have to do it again Smile

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
theblob
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well done!

Still, make him take the pictures again. And then again, since they'll probably still not be acceptable.
With the money and time he already invested, he may be willing to do some other crazy stuff... Very Happy

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Brilliant. So confidently handled. Very impressive!

It is your first time to use western union so therefore none can blame you. It is always like this at the first experience. - Yes lad, and at the second, and the third... you'll see.

I don't want to guess the number - But, lad, isn't that the best fun to be had with MoneyGram reference numbers?
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I have to agree, you took the bull by the horns. Again, well done.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't ask him to smile on the first photo as that one was just for "reference when we are to refine the pictures in photoshop". So thats why there is no smiling in the first photo.
I actually went ahead and told him that Sturdy Wings are very happy with the result.

Quote:
Hello. Great job,
Simon at the editing department whined a little about the black and white picture. But he can work around that, it just take some extra time.

I noticed some inconsistency about your name. You have used both Louis Bond and Peter Njoku. I'm guessing that Peter Njoku is the correct one but i need to know for paperwork.
I also need to know your address for the same reason.
And lastly i need the info to get to the Western Union when it's time to pay.

Once again Great Work

Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

I´m hoping that he will admit to live in Nigeria. For the rest, i don't wanna spoil to much but suffice it to say that Sturdy Wings will run into some financial trouble during the next week.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dharma
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent baiting Thumbs up

I just love lads when they smile for the pictures Laughing

Safari Accra- Douala(i only have one thing to say to you, go Fuck yourself and have a nice day Ok)
Safari London to Edinburgh(with DD)Sterck
Safari The Road to West Darfur (with Dr Mike)
Safari X2 Accra- Douala- Mundemba (Why do you put me in pain)
Safari Ireland to Sweden- Zion
Safari Nigeria- Chad (with Dr Mike and Agda)
Safari X2 Liberia- Ivory Coast, (with IG)
Safari X3 Nigeria to Chad- Steve & Tony(T**T team)
Safari X3 Belgium-Sweden-Denmark- Congo(with Dr Mike and Dane)
(Safari Safari Safari) X2 Operation Gold 2011
Safari X23 Random safaris (You are a bastard beast)Akmal

Upgrade!
Scambaiting Tools!
spot

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent results from just a few e-mail exchanges .... and from a Loan Scammer as well !!! clapping

psychicbait
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Most impressive and I´m looking forward to seeing where this goes from here.

Sand Timer x 3
Thanks to the Fae!
bravo95
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very nice! Can’t believe you got a loan lad to do this.
I like how professional the shirt came out however the tank top is a little distracting.
Surprised he did not just write it with a sharpie. You can tell he is serious about a modeling carrier.

Closed lad accounts Goat Golden Goat  Mc Fry Pole Dancer Mortar  Tattoo Easter Egg 2011

Vcamera Off to see the wizard!

United States United Kingdom Nigeria Ghana

Sand Timer Shortstuff

Safari Brother Mike co-bait with NWM : Agbor, Nigeria to Douala
Safari Brother Mike again with the help of Juan and Allst@R : Agbor to Abuja
Safari Pastor Clet Star Wars Safari Accra-Bauchi Co-Bait with NWM and the Rebels 
Safari Justice my He@vy Elecric1ty lad Accra to Tamale with the help of Alls@r and Juan
Safari Operation "Lagos spy" 
Safari The Dynamic Dumbasses 
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb baiting! Very Happy You hooked him nicely, and quickly.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks all of you.
I've never baited loan lads. But seeing all of your comments i take it that they are hard to bait.
The thing is that i really didn't let him get on with his script. I transformed him from a loan lad to a lad just wanting to earn some "easy" cash.

The tank top bothered me a little to, but thats no problems for the photoshop wiz at sturdy wings. They have him dressed up in a tux in no time.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
TheDane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Amazing! And to think you never told me about this!

Sand Timer T.W.A.T Santa Safari Lagos-Ouagadougou-Arbinda Safari Warri-Yaoundé

I AM A FOOL AND I AM SO DISAPPOINTED - Brother Okei AKA Goat Milk Lad
I do not wish my enemy what I have experienced and this humiliation you are putting me through - Rushforth (on behalf of Dharma & Dr Mike)
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks. In my defense you where not eligible for participation as you already have a premium membership.

Now to a question. My lad asked for Germany's country code for phoning. I have earlier given him an artofhacking number. But he said that there was no reply which was strange cause there at least should have been a message.
But is there a risk of the phone number with a +49 prefix will lead somewhere. The number in question is

I wouldn't want to involve an ITP

Globe Globe of Gluttony
A Skinner
Texas Lad-Saw Massacre

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work, Congratz! Laughing Laughing

SINCE YOU MADE ME TO GIVE MY CAR AWAY AND ALL THE DISAPOINTMENTS YOU GAVE TO ME,WHICH MADE ME TO STOP CONTACTING YOU. PLEASE DO NOT INVOLVE ME WITH ANYTHING YOU ARE DOING WITH ANYBODY, PLEASE DONT INVOLVE ME.I DONT WANT ANYTHING THAT WILL JEOPARDIZE MY IMAGE IN THIS COUNTRY.I AM A HUMANITARIAN LAWYER.

infact am getting tired with all this speculation in this transaction, honestly if i had known that this is the kind of person you are i would not have contacted for an assistance

Urgent??? Impotent massage

* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
Bankster
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The number in question is 732-...

The numbering block that contains this number has been assigned, but the number is not listed in public directories. The easiest way to check whether it's live it would probably be to call it and see if it rings.

Alternatively, there are a few VoIP services such as sipgate.de that offer free German phone numbers. It would of course be a different number but you could actually have the lad call you there. (Yell if you want one and need help with the German site.)

Elite Ninja Team Member Easter Egg 2012 Goat Golden Goat Purple Flower Penguin
(United States United Kingdom Benin China Nigeria) x10 __ x?
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is such a really great bait and I love the shirt. The icing on the cake would be if you could get the lad to send it to you (via Premium member's dropbox). Would take some trickery because as far as I know the dropbox is in the USA.....

regarding the phone.... I'm not sure about the source of phone numbers from "artofhacking" - according to numberingplans the # you listed above is a geographic (ie land) number.

It is a good idea to check out a number before giving it out to lads - eg to check and make sure that indeed there is a message that will be incomprehensible to lads, or a constant busy signal, etc. Otherwise you risk having a lad call a third party, thus stalling or derailing your bait. Still I figure it's easy enough to get this one back on track by giving him a different number and some silly excuse about mistyping.

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thanks

I made a call to said number and i got through, not good. I didn't hang around for an answer. So i'll definitely stop using that number. Does someone know where i can find fake German numbers.
I found this place with numbers used by scammers, but the numbers may be outdated.
http://www.419scam.org/419-phone-de.htm#phone-de

Edit:
I don't live in the US so getting the shirt will be hard.
And i don't feel confident enough yet to use skype.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of days ago i received this to my lad and he and some questions as well.

Quote:
Dear Hans Gruber,

Thanks for your reply, My real name is Peter Njoku
Address: No. 10 kenyatta Street, Uwani Enugu, Enugu State Nigeria.
The payment info should bear the same name above and address
here is the security question for the payment.
Security Question: What is your name
Answer: Bond of peace
You will send me the scanned copy of the payment slip so that and your name, address, and phone number. I called your number it was not picked. can you include your country code:
my number is : +2347033443929

When is time for the payment?
Is there any other way i can work for your organisation?
Do you need other people to display such pictures?
Will you want to institute such organisation in Nigeria?

Do get back to me so that I will know properly.

Well well, from London to Lagos in a few letters. And i was also glad for his questions as it gave me opportunity to plant some seeds.

Quote:
Hello Peter.
I am sorry for the late reply. We have had a hectic day at the office. As we are trying to expand our business we are doing a lot of construction work here. However one of the workers fucked up big time and cut all access to phones and internet. So i write this mail from home. I think that we will be able to to use our neighbours wireless internet access to secure internet access at work next week. We don't know when it our phone and internet come online again.
The number i provided you with earlier is no longer in use by us as we will be getting new numbers after the renovation. But when we do get phones again a will give you the new one. And the country code for Germany is +49.

When is time for the payment?
I got the name and info you sent last and i will sent you money sometime next week. To save time i send money to several people at the same time so i don't know exactly when i will be sending it.

Do you need other people to display such pictures?
As of this time we have almost all the photos we will require and a few people working on theirs as we speak. So we will have not further use of models.

Is there any other way i can work for your organisation?
Not really but i do have a friend of mine who works for a church and i think he is preparing a Christmas charity for orphanage that the church work with. He might be interested but i don't know if there are much money involved. If you like i can give you his e-mail.

Will you want to institute such organisation in Nigeria?
No there is no market for such a clinic in Africa or Nigeria. We do however cooperate with a Safari camp called Simba Safari Camps. http://simbasafarigroupltd.webs.com
They are not situated in Nigeria though. We sometimes send people there as a way to relax and help with rehabilitation. It's proven very successful.

Have a nice weekend Peter

Hans

A day later i got his reply and lo and behold, we has actually interested in charity work which might give me a chance for some more trophies.

Quote:
Dear Gruber,

Thanks for your mail. I will wait patiently for the money. But let it not be too long because i have already fix up things to settle that with.

Just know that am at your services any time anyday. Do e-mail me in my private e-mails [email protected], [email protected]
How is your friends work like? Please do give me details and his e-mail so that I will know.

Thanks so much for such a good working relationship.

Regards

Peter

Two new e-mails, he's starting to trust me and that's a good sign.
One of the addys traces back to an university in Nsukka and i suppose he's a student there.

I was of course glad to give him the address to my church addy (even though he works as a chef sometimes).

Quote:
Hello Peter.
My friends name is Alois Schickelgruber and he works as a reverend at a church near me. They are called the West Rock Church i believe and they do some charity work in Africa. I do not know what specific countries but i do know that the work with orphans and spreading of the faith. As i said before he is preparing some sort of Christmas event but i do not know exactly how. You'll have to ask him yourself. His e-mail is [email protected]
He is a very kind man and if he can help you in any way he will.

Regards Hans

I sent this to one of his new addys and i hope he got the reply, i need to make sure that he did cause i want him ready on Tuesday. That's when the shit is going to hit the fan.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all. As i am a slow baiter at times an this lad turned our to be a bit of a bore my update is long over due.

Not surprisingly he started to whine about money, a lot. So i had to come up with a plan. So...

Me
Quote:
Hello Peter, I am sorry to have kept you waiting. No this is not a game and i am disappointed that you would believe that.
The reason for my absence and the fact that you have not yet gotten your funds is that Sturdy Wings has been sued. One of our clients was Eminem, he was here in may this year. During his stay we took a picture of him wearing a Ex-masturbator t-shirt just as you did. However due to lack of communication we never asked for permission to use this picture in our marketing campaign nor paid Eminem for the picture. And when when used in our campaign he was very upset with us. Last week he sued our company for a large amount of money and we will most likely win in court. It was
big news in Germany last week and i have attached a snippet of last weeks paper where the news was.
Because of that all our funds have been frozen by the bank and we even had to send our construction workers away. So now we have no money and our place looks like a mess.

However i must point out to you Peter that we still intend to pay you and the other models for your work and we are truly sorry for how things have panned out. But i do not know how long this suing business will take. I therefore hope that you are not mad at us for your lack of payment at this time.

If there is anything that we can do for you in the meantime please do tell us.

Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

I also gave him this "news paper"

Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans,
I do really understand the situation as i can read from the attached document. Is there away you could help me with the said amount and when paying you have to cut off my own payment?
I am a graduating student of University of Nigeria, in the Depatment of Accountancy and this Model Issue came at the right time when I was looking for a means to raise some money to payout some of my bills in school. We have deadline of tomorrow beign 24th September 2010 to clear all our debts in school.
If you or the company can assist me in any way, even to pay half, the remaining pending when the court will decide and company's account activiated back, It will go a long way to easy my burden now.

I do hope you will understand my plight.

Regards as I still wish Sturdy Wings good luck in the Court Case.

Peter Njoku

Me
Quote:
Hello Peter. Good to hear that you understand. I'm not sure i understand what you meant with:

I do really understand the situation as i can read from the attached document. Is there away you could help me with the said amount and when paying you have to cut off my own payment?

But all bank assets owned by Sturdy Wings has been frozen until further notice. That also means that i'm not even sure that i will receive my next salary. So i'm in the shit just as much as you. But i will pursue your and the other models interests with all my heart. That i promise you Peter

Hans

By this time i decided to work some magic and i send him a apology letter with another address in the cc field. The other address was to my new character Eminem who sued Sturdy Wings for using this picture of him in their ad.
The ASEM was my excuse for Eminem knowing the lads address.

ASEM
Quote:
Hello.
Once again i would like to express how truly sorry i am an the behalf of Sturdy Wings. It was not our intention that things would pan out this way and it is out intention to do everything in our power to see that you will be satisfied in the end.

Please accept our apology

Then Eminem wrote to the lad

Quote:
Hello what i suppose is Peter. I got the following mail from Hans Gruber

Hello.
Once again i would like to express how truly sorry i am an the behalf of Sturdy Wings. It was not our intention that things would pan out this way and it is out intention to do everything in our power to see that you will be satisfied in the end.

Please accept our apology.

I do not know who you are but i assume that you have had dealings with the stupid Germans at Sturdy Wings.
As he apologies to you as well as me in the same mail (lazy fucker) i assume that he has fucked you over as well. Have he used your picture without permission for his stupid campaign as well?

Marshall

Lad
Quote:
have he fucked u too?

Eminem
Quote:
Big time.
I was visiting Sturdy Wings this spring and when i was there they took a photograph om me wearing one of those silly t-shirts. I thought nothing more of it but suddenly i was told that they used that photo without my permission in a advertisement campaign. They didn't tell me or ask me and they didn't even pay me.

Not that i need the money but those fuckers are gonna pay for what they did to me. Can you imagine my embarrassment when i got caught up in their twisted campaign. I didn't sign up for that shit and they have dragged my name in the dirt.
So i sent my lawyer to sue the living hell out of them.
What did they do to you and are you looking to sue them as well?

Marshall

Lad
Quote:
I am one of the model now, But they told me they gonna pay, so I don't know yet. They said they had a court case with Emminen. Do u know of that? where are u from? what do u do for a living? may i get to know u well?

Eminem
Quote:
Oh so you are one of the models who hasn't get paid. Hans Gruber may be an idiot but he's no criminal in that sense. So if he told you that he will pay you he probably will try to pay you.
But the thing is, i kind of doubt that they will have any money to pay with after i'm done with them. So if i where you i'd sue them to make sure that you get your money. But then again i don't know if you made a contract with Sturdy Wings or how much they promised you.

My name is Marshall Mathers but i am actually the one suing Sturdy Wings. I am an artist and my stage name is Eminem, i thought you'd heard of me. I live in America but really roam around the world a lot.
I really advise you to consider suing them. Otherwise you risk loosing your money. And another reason is that Hans Gruber and the others working for Sturdy Wings are all morons and they deserve it.
By the way what is your name? Is it Peter?

I wanted my lad to sue Sturdy Wings and i was to provide him with my lawyer. But the lad was not yet convinced that "i am who i say i am".

Lad
Quote:
I have have to consult my lawyer
How did u get my e-mail because i can not see ur mail as copied to the mail Hans send to me

Marshall
Sorry for my skeptical mails. I want to be sure that I am talking with the right person, I means the real Marshall Mathers.
if it is you, give me ur facebook account so we talk from there. This is a sensitive matter which we most hold to an extreme confidence.

I hope you will understand.

Facebook? Really i don't think so!

Eminem
Quote:
Hello. I got your address in the following way.
On the 27:th September 20:42 CET (central european time) Hans Gruber sent a mail to the following two addresses. [email protected] and [email protected]. These are mine and your e-mail.

You also got this e-mail because he sent it to both of us. If you open it you should be able to verify that it also was sent to me. I saw this when i read the mail and i decided to contact you and see if you to also was a victim of Sturdy Wings marketing campaign. I had at the time been in contact with Hans since he used my pictures unlawfully and against my will. He then sent the letter to me and apparently also to you at hte same time. So i figured that he had some apologizing to do to you too. Therefore i contacted you to see why.

I can understand if you do not believe that i am who i claim to be. And if you decide that you don't trust and break of communication with me, i'm ok with that too.
My only purpose with this mail is to see that you look after you interests and to make Sturdy Wings suffer for what they did to me, and to you.

I'm sorry but i do not have facebook as it would be impossible for me to use it since i have tons of fans who would spam my account non stop. Imagine if you'd.got 100 friend requests per day and over 1000 messages. It just wouldn't work.

Also i do not know from where you are but if you need any help regarding this just ask.

Marshall

The lad then did some investigating and sent me this

Lad
Quote:
These are different links in your name. If u are real Marshall Mathers, well you could have been aware of these links.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marshall-Mathers/130682103622404?ref=search
http://www.facebook.com/pages/marshall-mathers/125250417496873?ref=search
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marshall-Mathers/111217195593876?ref=search

in my own e-mail it is online my name that appears. I can forward that to you too.

I suspects something

So he do have a brain, who would have known. But he was still interested cause he later sent this.
Lad
Quote:
I hope u are in United States, and I am in Nigeria, How do we join the collation to fight him?

do contact me on this phone number
+234xxxxxxx

regards

Eminem
Quote:
Those facebook links are just something run by my publishers (and occasionally by myself). But those are just fan stuff and not something i use to make friends.
Yes i am in the US and if you go through with this action and sue them i can help you. But your case and mine are different. I was is i explained violated in copyright terms when they used a picture of me. But you as i understand have not gotten your payment for your job.

I don't know if you made a contract with them for you participation or how much they promised you. And i am also no expert in law, But you should get paid for your work and if you haven't you can take them to court.

You told me that you are from Nigeria and i suspect that your ability to take legal actions against them on you own are limited, right?

But what i can do for you is to instruct my lawyer who is working my case to help you out. Free of charge so you don't have to pay him as he works for me. Is this something you are interested in?

Marshall

But my lad also sent a mail to Hans Gruber asking who Eminem was so i replied.

Quote:
Hello Peter.
Marshall Mathers is the real name of the artist that has sued us. I do not know how he have gotten your mail.
I think that that you should discontinue all contact with him as he does not wish Sturdy Wings well.

I will keep you updated of progress in the court case.

Your friend Hans.

I told him to stop writing Eminem thinking that he would think Hans scared that we would sue his company but sadly enough he really did stop writing Eminem. A mistake i am still trying to correct but i cant do it by write him as Eminem as that would just make him suspicious. I need him to hate Hans and want to sue Sturdy Wings. I also wanted to dangle a big carrot by telling how much money could be made out of suing Sturdy Wings.

Me
Quote:
Hello Peter. I hope you are well and that you have done well.
I write bearing an update from the court case.
I have been in meeting with Eminem's lawyer all day. The lawyer, a Mr Donnerwetter is a very harsh man and he is claiming a lot of money for his client. The have sued us for over $1,5 million. I doubt that the judge will make us pay the whole amount but it is reasonable to think that we will have to pay several hundred thousand dollars. If this is the case then there is a chance that we will not be able to pay you and the remaining models. At least not in cash.
But we are looking into alternate ways of compensate you if possible..

But nothing is done yet and there is still hope. And at the moment i am looking into a way of compensating you.

Have a nice day to you Peter

We exchanged a few letters and then he sent me this.
Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans,
Since it is clear that you are not going to pay me for the picture, is there still need for you to use the picture for any purpose?
let me know your plans with the pics

I figured that he wanted to see if i would use his pictures without paying him (so that he could sue me) so i of course said...

Me
Quote:
Hello Peter. I hope your weekend has been good. I want to correct you on your assumption that you are not being paid. As it looks now it is hard to see how we can make a cash payment in the foreseeable future but we do intend to pay you whatever we can scrounge up. If not in cash then perhaps in goods. So please Peter do not loose hope.
As for the picture we had already paid the advertisers before the whole Eminem scandal so the pictures is already out on the streets.Which is good because then we can make more money when we get more clients to our business. Your photos are shown in several places throughout Munich as we speak and the reception of our campaign has been good except for when it comes to Eminem. And we also have Tv commercial to supplement the photo ads.
We had to make some adjustments to your picture such as whitening your teeth and toning down that hideous tank top that you had under your t-shirt an insult doesn't hurt. But the photo turned out good after that. I think we have pictures of the ads in Munich and if you like i can see if a can mail you a copy. Would you like that?
Also we have had an artist showing interest in some of the ads but i don't know if your's are among them or how much he is willing to pay for them. But that might prove an source of income to Sturdy Wings.

Of course he wanted to see the pictures so i sent it to him. The text in the ad says "Sturdy Wings when you need help"
Me
Quote:
Hello Peter.
Here are the picture from one of our ads in central Munich taken a couple of days ago by me.
I have also been given several food vouchers from the West Rock Church. Apparently Mr Schickelgruber found an offer and have decided to sponsor us with. He said that you can use the voucher in a restaurant called Mr Biggs in Nigeria.
When you show the teller the activation code you open an account at Mr Biggs where you can use up the value of the voucher.
The voucher is for 500 naira but i dont know the worth in euros or dollars. And i don,t know how much Alois paid for them. But we are thankful for his generosity.
I hope that the voucher will come handy until we can pay you Peter.
I will keep you updated on the court proceedings and i will have a meeting with the lawyer tomorrow.

Hans

Yep the West Rock Church steps in and give a voucher to our poor lad. The voucher is actually something that Bluthbanana made for one of Black Dog and Rev Who:s baits. One that i used shamelessly with a few modifications.

But sadly i made the value of the voucher to small cause he said that he can only buy a bottle of water for it.
Some time went by and then i told him that we lost our case against Eminem but...

Me
Quote:
It has been a busy week but i have great news. Firstly we lost the case against Eminem and was forced to pay them 725.000$.
But our marketing campaign have been a fantastic success. We have client pouring in and we are making loads of money. So in a couple of months we will have made more than what we paid in court. So the bank have released our frozen funds. So you will be paid your 500$

And i must also tell you that the artist have made an exhibition of 3 models and among them are you. Apparently you are quite a looker Peter. We gave the pictures to him for free but if he sold anything we wanted provision. And yesterday a businessman bought a part of his installation. And our provision of that was 23.000$.
Isn't that great news.
So our financial department will pay you your 500$ tomorrow.

Hans

Yes another payday for the lad. But we made 23.000$ from his pics and he didn't get an extra dime. But that didn't bother him at all since he didn't mention it in his next mail.

Lad
Quote:
Dear Hans
I got your mail as dated 20th October, That is a great news I am so happy for You and sturdy wings.
I was hoping the payment could have taken effect yesterday being 21st of October.
Please in your next mail try to give me your current phone number,
Do you still have my payment information?

Name: Njoku Peter
Address: No 10 Kenyatta Street Uwani Enugu
Security question: What is your name
Answer: Bond of peace

send the MCTN teller scanned.

May God bless you

Ahh he's happy again. You can easily spot a happy lad cause he starts to bless the lord. Quite funny actually.

But he didn't get paid but instead got this confusing letter from Hans.

Me
Quote:
Hello Peter.
I just wanted to thank you for your participation now that our affair is concluded with your payment. It has been a pleasure to work with so many young and ambitious models. I want to wish you good luck in the future and thank you for your patience with our problems.
You have earned your 500$.

Hans Gruber
Sturdy Wings

Thats where i stand now. My plan is to piss him of and to get him to sue me. While I know how to piss him off (you will to if you stay tuned), i have no idea if he well resume contact with slim shady on his own accord.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Very entertaining! If the $500 goes awry, have you considered sending laptops via GP5 3-Tr4ck (see premium for details!)?

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I know this might be a bit late, but just got around to start reading your bait. I have a German number which you can use and give out. It is my number that I got for baiting, but just never used it before. It is from a prepaid service so no one else is going to get that number.

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How (besides a complete neglect of all my mentees) did I miss this bait?

Now that I'm here I'd better live up to everybody's expectations and make an off-color observation.

Notice he is frowning and sickly in the photo where is hands are visible while smiling and positively radiating in the photo where his hands are *ahem* "below the frame."
I'l let you Poirots and Marples figure out what's going on for yourselves. All I'm saying is you'd better do a rape kit on his hands. He may have already broken his vows.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
Dr Mike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Mr S: Yes he does look a little naughty. But what are you to expect. He's thinking this picture will make him 500$.

@ Tutipati: PM sent

I will update the bait this afternoon (cet) cause apparently my lad had some problems cashing his voucher. Not even Mr Biggs office in Lagos knew anything about this promotion.

Globe Globe of Gluttony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic