SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Gone overboard with character name

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had to giggle at this .. actually more of a belly laugh.
Whatever happened to the short names Smile

Quote:
Attn: Sir/Madam,

Greetings in the name of the lord. I am Mrs. Inna Gudavadze Patarkatsishvili, the wife of late Georgian billionaire (Mr. Arkady Badri Patarkatsishvili) I have a business proposal which will be of great benefit to you and myself. I will send you further details once i receive your response back. To have more information about my perceived problem and the giant forces i am fighting against. You can click on this link for more information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Badri_Patarkatsishvili.

For security reason, i will strongly recommend that you write me through this my email account; [email protected]=
Regards,

Mrs. Inna Gudavadze Patarkatsishvili.

... Dear Mrs Ima Goddamnthatsalongnameinit

anyone got anything longer, this stands at 33 characters (including the Mrs).

Wonder if her husband got the name 'Arkady' as he liked playing Space Invaders ... Question

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

See the wiki link in the email, the lad is just impersonating real people, thus using those names.

http://visualrian.com/images/item/184815
http://gudavadze.com/

When they make up names, you're right, they usually use two short first names like "David Mark".

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I would ask for the origin of the name. What does it mean, who is she name after, does she have a nickname?
Discuss it in depth.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
wowwow
Elite Baiter

Location: Here is the picture of the cash in the boxes before we send it down to the company to deposited it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
See the wiki link in the email, the lad is just impersonating real people, thus using those names.

I tend to avoid lad links like the plague, and you are right, it is an actual person, poor them. Not only have they got a stupid name, lads are impersonating them. Twisted Evil

I am the person who owns the safe firm in UK but right now on sick bed for my heart surgery due to my heart failure M Efosa
Tell them to go to hell and burn to arches Prince Jerry Zulusofola
I don’t have job, I am a hacker, hacking jawing stick and Sachet water Udeh Ebuka
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=162469
Closed lad accounts x5 Easter Egg 2012
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dunno, seems like a pretty reasonable Georgian name which is not especially funny to me. Two surnames (sometimes the case where a woman also keeps using the unmarried name), both of which contain suffixes that mean "-son of":
-dze in Gadavadze, -shvili in Patarkatsishvili

As already mentioned it's another case where the lad picks up on "famous rich recently-dead person" to provide a possible basis for "big load of money for somebody".

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic