SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 6

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:

Subject: FIRST CLASS MUGU

I SEE SAY THEM NO TRAIN YOU WELL FOR HOUSE,YOU DEY CALL YOURSELF TOO MUCH MONEY,WHERE U SEE THE MONEY,NA BED GO CHOP YOUR 2 EYES THAT HAND WAY YOU TAKE WRITE ALL THIS SHIT YOU GO LOSE AM VERY SOON,CAUSE EYI TI A BA WE FUN OGBO NI OGBON GBO EYI TI A BA WE FUN OGBA NI OGBA GBA AS FROM TO DEY MAKE BETTER THING NO COME YOUR WAY,AS DEY WAN SCAM YOU WAY YOU NO GREE YOU FOR GO SIT DOWN YOU WAN COME SHOW SAY YOU SABI,YOU GO DIE FOR SMALL PIKIN NA ME TELL YOU,CAUSE OBIA RE GBUMU GBU O WEN E

[email protected]
Quote:
ORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OKPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FOOL AND A DISGRACE TO UR DUMP SHIT FAMILY ANIMAL DONKEY OF YOU EZI MPAMA EWU ATULU ORU EDI ENWE NKITA YOU CANNOT EVEN DEMONSTRATE YOUR SELF BY SIMPLE ENGLISH

[email protected]
Quote:
MAKE YOUR MAMA TOTO GO HANG FOR BARB WIRE.
ALL YOUR MAMA GENERATION GO BE ASHAWO AND MECHANIC. EWU KAMBIA

[email protected]
Quote:
nwanne na wa for you, you claim to be guy man why you dey talk too much, i send you letter you for tell me you be guy man too why you make mouth you be woman , see all does areas you dey call na me get them you hear, so forget make we runs things ok

[email protected]
Quote:
i thought igbo tribe is known to be reasonable, intelligent, but how comes they begot a bosom fool like u. its a pity that u will remain fool untill u die n ur father shall remain the mugu which u said i want. and i know that ur family r all mugus and will grad. to maga.

hahahahahahahahahah

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA GO DIE YOU DON FUCK OOO AND ANY FUCK NA TAKE UP,IF SAY U BE SURE MAN PUT YOUR ADDRESS DOWN IF YOU KNOW LOST IF PEOPLE WAY GET YOU NO GO CRY,USELESS HOPLESS FULL,ANY DEY WAY YOU DRINK WATER YOUR OWN DON FINISH BE THAT.NA OGUN GO DRINK YOUR BLOOD,POOR MAN LIKE YOU GO SAY U NO GET MONEY YOU COME DEY TALK SHIT HERE,
ABEG CARRY YOUR BAD LUCK COMOT HERE

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIGGER FOOL I HAVE SEEN IN MY LIFE...OKPO LIKE YOU AND I NO DEY NAJIA YOU IDIOT , JUST TAKE A LOOK AT URSELF , AM STILL SAYING SORRY TO THE MOTHER WHO GAVE BIRTH TO AN IDIOT LIKE YOU. AND TRY AND ASK SOME PEOPLE WERE IS COMING ISI ALA NGWA IN ABIA STATE...

DON'T TRY PEOPLE WHO YOU DON'T KNOW MAN...

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK GOD YOUR FATHER IS DEAD SO IT IS NOW YOUR TURN TO FOLLOW.
MAY YOUR DAYS BE NUMBERED, MAY YOU WALK AND STUMBLE, MAY YOUR HAND BE LEPROUS, EAT SHIT AND DIE. FUCKING ASSHOLE. YOU ARE JUST INSANE.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No better place to celebrate my 1,000th post at Eater Exclamation

I sent this guy my 'Shola, Im gon cut off your hands' script. Love this rant Very Happy
[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FATHER IS A BASTARD
YOUR MOTHER IS A BIG FOOL
SO YOUR JOB IS TO KILL MY SIFY MAIL
NA THAT ONE YOU DEY CALL WORK
YOU BASTARD DEY DREAM ON SAY YOU GO FIT CATCH ANYBODY
YOU BE BIG FOOL
YOU SCAMMER N!#@$%R
BASTARD MONKEY
YOU ARE THE MOST STUPID ARROGANT DISGUSTING TROLL I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN GUYMAN HISTORY AND YOU ARE STILL NOT CHANGING
MONKEY JUST LEAVE ME ALONE AND DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH YOUU SAY I AM SHOLA BASTARD I AM A NIGERIAN FROM BENIN CITY EDO STATE
OVI'EDO SELEKE EHIWMEN KHIN NU GBEO WAH AGBON NU RE NA UMA ONWMAN NU GU GWAN EHIUNA TIE EBO DAN MWEN IMA SURE GHE ARO GBANOR EVBOBI NOR MA MA
YOU STOP EMAILLING ME OR THE GODS OF MY FOUR FATHERS THE SERIOUS OHEN VIAN OF BENIN KINGDOM THE KINGDOM OF KINGS AND ENOGIES WILL VISIT YOU AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT THE OGUN OF THE OBA OF BENIN TO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AND END ALL THAT IS GOOD ABOUT YOU AND MAKE SURE YOU DIE IN AN MOTOR, PLANE, BUS, BIKE ACCIDENT EN JUST STOP TO SEND ME MAILS

UZAMA

[email protected]
Quote:
HELLO BRO,

FROM YOUR REACTION, IT IS VERY OBVIOUS YOU NEED TO SEE A HEAD SHRINKER OR BETTER STILL YOU NEED SERIOUS DIVINE INTERVENTION AS I CAN SEE THAT FRUSTRATION IS SETTING IN ON YOUR ENTIRE BEING. NO BE EVERYBODY MUST HAMMER FOR DIS GAME AS E BE LIKE SAY THINGS NO FAVOUR YOU SO JUST TRY PACK YOUR LOAD GO YOUR COMMUNITY FOR ANYWHERE IN THE EAST WEY YOU COME FROM MAKE THEM GATHER MONEY FOR YOU TO START ONE SMALL THING SO THAT YOU GO FIT WALK YOUR LIFE BACK TO THE CENTRE AGAIN. BUT DEFINATELY NOT THE BUSINESS OF KIDNAPPING.

ALL THE BEST.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOAT FUCK YOUR MOTHER FUCK YOUR WIFE FUCK YOUR FATHER FUCK YOU TOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT AN INFIDEL BECAUSE YOU ARE FROM AGULERI THAT'S WHY YOU ARE MAKING ALL THESE NOISE. AM EMPTY VESSEL LIKE YOU.

I BET YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW A SECONDARY SCHOOL CLASSROOM LOOKS LIKE, TALK-LESS OF A UNIVERSITY LECTURE ROOM.

IDIOT, FOR YOUR INFORMATION AM FROM UMUERI.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA JOBLESSNESS DEY DO U

[email protected]
Quote:
WITH THIS NONESENSE YOU SLATED TO YOUR FAMILY, I ASSURE YOU THAT NOTHING GOOD WILL COME TO YOUR WAY, REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL NOT GET PENNY IN THE NEXT 2YRS, UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO BECOME MATURED. ANYWAY TO HELL WITH YOUR FAMILY AND MOTHER STINKING C*NT. FOOL

LET ME ASK YOU, IF YOU ARE LEARNED AS YOU CLAIM, WHY DO YOU CHOSE TO WASTE YOUR LIFE IN CON BUSINESS? B/B

[email protected]
Quote:
Is like you most be the wrong person for I know the man speaks good English more better than this I can not even understand a word from your write up.I am Barr. Boatang.Come up with good English so we can interact.
Cheers

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

Click here to support 419Eater.com
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
YOU STOP EMAILLING ME OR THE GODS OF MY FOUR FATHERS THE SERIOUS OHEN VIAN OF BENIN KINGDOM THE KINGDOM OF KINGS AND ENOGIES WILL VISIT YOU

I bet holidays were awkward at this lad's house... Laughing

Tattoo Mortar x11 Closed lad accounts x17 Safari x3

United States Thailand Switzerland Nigeria Sweden x115

pony Golden Goat Goat x2 Mc Fry

Art baits: X-Wing

419 Eater Theatre: The Hitchhiker

Lads & Crocodiles:
Safari x3 Vcamera x3 {John} {Willie} {Kingsley}

Safari x2 - . Vcamera .

"I will never forgive you for all the pains, trouble, frustrations, strandedness and disappointments you have caused us." - David
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@FS --- Congrats on 1000 Thumbs up May many more lads suffer your wrath Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
AFTER READING YOUR LAST MAIL, I DISCOVERED THAT YOU ARE STILL A CHILD.
IF YOU WANT TO LEARN, PETS, BANKING, COMPANY,CHILD ADOPTION, ORPHANAGE, CONTACT ME. AH GO TEACH U.
IF YOU NO WANT LEARN, THEN KEEP ON SENDING MEANINGLESS MESSAGES.
I WILL BE READING THEM AND LAUGHING.

[email protected]
Quote:
Good bye from this world, U are a big fool. U will die in 7days time.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy

u be big fool.u call ur self guy men but you are a fool.if i make mistake get mugu we u dey work.what you ahve to do is to talk to me i will hands off from the work than to talk stupid and na u it will catch fool.do you think i be like all this small yaho yaho boys.

do what u want to do ur father.i no dey niger i be offshore full big guy men and i want u to no that we are brodas so stop this stupid email u send.

if you want to no me more let me no i dey canada fool

[email protected]
Quote:
ohh boy

boys troy work and bring for me.i dont have time for this bushit

here is my number call me if u wish and find out about me +5978931624

my boy troy this work and send for me.u think i have time for internet.call me let us talk dont fuck with me guy

[email protected]
Quote:
Broda this is bullshit,you just making hell of noise,i don't know u and u don't know me??i see no reason why all this insult u are sending to urself.......get it right to ur brian i no be cafe boy ok,my levels don pass am way back i am here in asia living large and nothing will stop my shine.

This one mistake we african's make,No 1.who is ur mugu that i am dealing with?? No 2.is this right way to talk to a stranger u don't know? fine even if me and u dey work one mugu talk to me in polite way so we work am together and share money....i no dey chop person money..

Why Igbo boys dey fuck up big time,u keep hipping urself when u are nothing.........broo calm down and talk to me like a man and act like a matured guy if trully u don make out of this game...Ok

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU GOD BLESS YOU,TOO MUCH MONEY MAN.....DON'T WORRY GOD WILL MAKE WESTERN UNION,MONEY GRAM YOUR HOME OK....KEEP COLLECTING EVERYDAY FOR THE THIEF ONE DAY FOR THE OWNER..

BRODA I DON'T KNOW YOU,WHY ARE YOU LAYING CAUSE ON YOUR POOR GENERATION??USE YOUR MOUTH TO PROFESS GOD THING IN YOUR LIFE,WISH YOUR FAMILY GOOD...OK

I PRAY THAT DEVIL WILL NOT BAPTIZE YOUR FAMILY...OK AND TRY TO CORRECT YOUR SPELLINGS...

BE A GOOD BOY OK

REMAIN BLESS AND IF YOU WISH TO TALK TO ME GIVE ME YOUR NUMBER I'LL CALL YOU

[email protected]
Quote:
Dr so called Obie Eze so you are living in festac town???no worry i go send my men to treat your fuck....till i come back to naija.

As u know wan control your mouth.

[email protected]
Quote:
Honestly u kidda funny...so whats d client we talking about as I dey bomb all d time noi and I no sabi which client u dey talk no wan make ukill me my oga ...wetin be d client name...

Subject: RE: Bar..Brain lol rich man wey dey cry untop maga..na only u dem sell leads for lol..........teeeeeepppp

[email protected]
Quote:

Lol ....owu don kill ur papa man mi I jst buy leads bomb ni lol I like d funny mails lol also I don see money pass d shit wey u dey talk .lol all what u said same to ur family and double to u lol .OMO OTE lol rev emeka my ass lol

[email protected]
Quote:

PLS DON'T STOP? I LIKE PEOPLE LIKE YOU, FEELS THAT THEY ARE GOD. THEMSELF, PLEASE I WANT TO HEAR MORE OF THIS OK.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

[email protected]
Quote:

Back to sender, you bloody civilian, you will die a shameful death whereby there will be no one to help (IDIOT) OTU mma gi.

[email protected]
Quote:

please i beg you i till need more of this your jokes,
please don't stop. carry on.
i think i like u

SEE MY FRIEND DO YOU KNOW WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO? LET YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT JUJU, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I COME FROM? DO YOU KNOW WHERE is ijebu ode please take time my friend

[email protected]
Quote:

I PLACE CAUSE ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRED FAMILIES.FOR YOU,YOU KNOW HOW YOUR FAMILIES USE TO DIE,YOUR OWN IS GOING TO BE MISRABLE BECAUSE ARE GOING TO DIE TOP OF YOUR MOTHER AS YOU ARE ALWAYS USE CHARMS TO FUCK YOUR OWN MOTHER THINKING THAT PEOPLE ARE SEEING YOU,IT IS SACRILAGE SO YOU WILL DIE AFTER SEVEN DAYS OF RECEIVING THIS MAIL,UNLES IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE THIS MAIL OR YOU DID NOT OPEN IT BUT SO FAR YOU OPEN IT YOU ARE ALSO OPEN YOUR GRAVE TOO.

YOU SHOULD TELL YOUR MOTHER TOO THAT HER OWN REWARD AS SHE GRADUATE IN GOING FROM ONE CHURCH TO CHURCH TO SEDUCE PASTORS AND EVERY MAN OF GOD AND ALSO GOING HOTEL TO HOTEL TO FUNICATE SHE IS GOING TO DIE IN MARKET PLACE,YOU HAVE SEE THE CONDITION OF YOUR FATHER AS RESULT OF EATING WHAT YOUR MOTHER BROUGHT BACK WITHOUT QUESTION YOUR MOTHER WHERE IS WENT HIS OWN WILL BE DEATH BY HANGING.AMEN AND AMEN

I GIVE YOU 7 DAYS UNLESS IF YOU DID NOT SEE THIS MAIL OR READ IJ

[email protected]
Quote:

UR A BASTERD SON OF A BITCH, DIE N GO TO HAIL! U POOR SPIRIT MINDED FELLOW.

[email protected]
Quote:

I wish you what you wish your self. Instead make you talk well make i dey help you with good tools and current email address, you dey wish your family evil.

You go eat grass and shit for this earth In JESUS NAME.
AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:

YOU ARE THE WORST FOOL THAT HAVE EVER MAILED ME AN IDIOT IS WHAT YOU ARE
EVERY BODY DOES WORK WHY ARE YOU FROSTRATED IN MY OWN JOB

[email protected]
Quote:
how many times will i fuck you mother tonight,,,, i think 44 times,,,,,,,,,,,,,
never mind how she will look like after then she is use to it,
all my friend have tested 999 time a night...... i will give her a pic of her prostitution......

GOD BLESS U AS U WATCH ME FUCK UR MUM ASS.....

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
God go punish you forever go fuck your mother in the ass fuck off okuoku you are niot worthy to be an igbo boy..

[email protected]
Quote:
u be gaot were no gt sense.dis na watin smal child dey do u follish old fool.dats y u life dey dway e dey til nw.poor gaot were no gt work for life.i don mk u ear anianinu

[email protected]
Quote:
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYER BECAUSE I COLLECT 1000 EURO THE SAME DAY YOU PRAY FOR ME. YOU CURSE WAS A BLESSING FOR ME. PLEASE CONTINUE THE CURSE. THANK YOU AND GOOD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IF YOU HAVE ONE.

[email protected]
Quote:

i think you are one of the biggest fool on earth, if you don't know Okija Shrine well , let me know so that i will show you the best way to there

[email protected]
Quote:

MY NAME IS EMEKA CALL ME SO THAT WE CAN WORK TOGETHER. I SEE YOU AS A STRONG MAN AND I BELEIVE THAT WE CAN MAKE IT. 08125698920

[email protected]
Quote:
May Almighty God punish you and you entire family. all of your family will die shameful death. Hopeless idiot that did not have hand work. You should be shame of your self.

[email protected]
Quote:

i will know between me and you who will go unpunished , you are using the name of bishop to put people life into miserable , God will deal with you , just watch out and see what will happen to you in few days to come, bastard!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

U send mail to my boy box de talk say make him leave ur mugu alone, u whe write this kind thing be chronic mugu urself because I see say u just start guy newly.

This mugu whe u de talk about, u think say na only u get am? if him de pay u think say na only u him de pay?

Make I tell u something whe u no understand, na God de bless people for this work no be wetin u de work or phone calls whe u do.

Make I tell you something about this work, there was a time me and Osondu Igwilo ( Mike Anderson ) na big boy for this work the whole Nigeria, the man pay him at the same time de pay me better money de pay two other boys whe I know from diferent formats, so Work hard and pray hard for God to bless u and stop talking rubbish ok.

[email protected]
Quote:

You one try me if i hear okiga again if i don't feinch your life and your famil life you no am not from agureri so do't you no we are the one that tech okiga the way? don't you no or have you forget. i said it you have spend 12y over there are you sure you no rod to your villag again. ewe akwa di ka gi try me is like you have forget agureri but i will remind you fool. adaka uffa. ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
41.216.40.170Benin (Cotonou)
Question
Quote:
DEAF AND DUMP YOU ARE ANIMAL OF NO VALUE BORN OUT OF IDIOSYNCRASY OF HOPELESS IDIOTS CRIMINAL GUNTER OF SO CALLED YOU SPERMATOZOON.SCUM BERG,EWU AKPU AKPU ORU OKPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

SPERMATO-GENESIS BORN BY MISTAKE FUCKING PR-INKY SON OF BITCH BASTARD BORN BY SHE DOG I SEE YOU RESEMBLE UR LINAGE KANGAROOS OF A KIND ANIMAL BROTH UP USELESS IDIOT ASS HOLE HOODLUMS

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE BIGEST FOLL ON THIS PALNET, Exclamation IDIOT GET LOST ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
I GIVE YOU ONLY 3DAYS TO CONFESS AND DIE THAT IS ALL I KNOW. FROM TODAY YOU WILL START SEEING YOURSELF IN A GRAVE.

THE ONLY WAY YOU WILL BE OUT IS IF YOU DID NOT SEE THIS MAIL OR READ IT.

DANGER DANGER IN YOUR LIFE FROM TODAY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE REAL MUGU FOOL UR MAMA NA I ASHAWO

[email protected]
Quote:
Everything you said in the email will return back to you not your family useless son like you. I return all the words back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
A CONFUSED IDIOT THAT COME FROM A STATE THAT HAS 1000 LANGUAGES. NO WONDER DEVIL IS BLACK. YOU ARE A NIGERIAN FROM EDO STATE. IMAGINE!!! COMMON ARMED ROBBER AND IAM WASTING MY TIME TALKING WITH YOU. YOU MUST BE ASHAMED TO TELL SOMEBODY THAT YOU ARE FROM EDO STATE. ARE YOU NOT AWARE THAT YOUR BROTHER ANINIH WAS ONCE THE MOST DREADED ARMED ROBBER AND THE STATE YOU CLAIM TO COME FROM REMAIN THE DEN OF ARMED ROBBERS. A CONFUSED IDIOT THAT COME FROM A STATE THAT HAS 1000 LANGUAGES. SON OF AN ARMED ROBBER THAT HAS NO IDENTITY.

[email protected]
Quote:
KISS MY ASS AND DIE YOUNG OK...
GOD WILL JUDGE U ACCORDING TO THE WARDS OF YOUR MOUTH, AND ALL YOU SAID HERE MUST SURELY BACK FIRE TO YOU OK....WE ALL ARE IN THE SAME FIELD BUT YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE WISER THAN ME, HOW ARE MY SUPPOSE TO KNOW THAT THIS IS YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, FUCK ASHOLE LIKE, GO FUCK YOUR *DELETED* WHO WANT YOU TO LINK HER CUM AND DIE YOUNG FUCKER COCK, TOMORROW YOU WILL SAID THAT YOU DID NOT PICK MONEY AFTER ALL THE BAD WORDS YOU USE TO OTHERS YOU HAVE LAY A VERY BIG CAUSE TO YOURSELF THIS YEAR WATCH AND SEE IF YOU WILL PICK MONEY THROUGH OUT THIS YEAR UNLESS YOU APOLOGIZE THEN I WILL FOUND A PLACE IN MY HEART AND FORGIVE YOU, IF NOT, THEN FORGET ABOUT THIS YEAR OK, ALL YOU ARE DOING IS WASTED..........MARK IT SOMEWHERE....IDIOT AND FOOL FOREVER...

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM A HUSTLER GUY STOP UR BUSHIT OK
GUY WHICH ONE BE UR OWN NOW
I DEY LOOK FOR OYINBO NOW
U DEY ALWAYS CAUSE UR FAMILY IF YOU BE EDO AND I AM FROM ESAN ISHAN SO I SEND MAIL AND THE MAIL ENTER UR BOX U GO DELETE AM NOW
WHICH ONE U DEY COME DEY SAY UR MAM AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION GO DIE U NOR BE GUYMAN ABI U NOR DEY THIEF MONEY EGHO????

PLEASE LET PEACE RAIN BETWEEN US OR I STAY GHANA B4 AND EUROPE SO NA HUSTLE I DEY I NOR CARRY GUN TAKE ROB ANYBODY OK...KHARA OWAIN....ONE LUV BYE FOR NOW.

KOOR

[email protected]
(He included a picture of a guy wearing a corset screwing the tailpipe of a car Question )
41.216.40.170Benin (Cotonou)
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG NIGERIAN FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR TIME TO BETTER YOUR LIFE..................................... IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND MAGA,GO AND SEE MY HOUSE FOR IJEBU ODE BIG AND EDIFICE BULDING
I M NOT A SMAIL GUY,I BE YORUBA WHO DEY CONTROL NIGERIA AND GOODLUCK JONA.
YOU THIS MAGA ANDBYE FOOLISH MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOOUR FATHER STUPID ARROGANT DISGUSTING FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
YOUR FATHER IS A GOAT FUCKING BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CONFUSED AND I GUESS YOU ARE TIRED OF THESE WORLD SO GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF.

DICK HEAD.

LOL...BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R EDI ABANI, I BU KWA EZI & U DEY SMELL...I BU ATURU & U HAVE UNCOUNTABLE PIKIN ALL OF DEM DEY SUCK UR BREAST...I BU KWA ANU INCHI....GRASS CUTTER KA I BU..I BU KWA OTU AGWO, BURU KWA EWU BLACK...

[email protected]
Quote:
I SAW UR BURIAL ON DREAM SO U ARE ALREADY DEATH AND WAITIN TO BE BURIED. FUCK UR SISTER AS WELL AS U FUCK UR MAMA TOTO. NA AIDS KILL U AS BENIN PEOPLE ALL CARRY AIDS. FUCKERS ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
Please I do not want monkeys like you to do business with 4 you are not educated but can only disrepect you ugly parents that you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO GO SEND YOU MONEY IF NA THE WAY YOU TAKE DEY COLLECT YOUR OWN THEIR.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK ALL YOUR SISTER MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
If you are a fucking Nigeria nko.You are very stupid to sending that your useless mail.You are an embecile I have ever come across.Iam very sure that you not a Nigerian,and if you are you must be one of those slaves sold out long time ago and does not know you home ground anymore.You an assol.GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE.

FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
big goat
fuck your father and mother ok big fool big goat

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE BY THUNDER. NA DAT OGUN GO KILL YOU VERY SOON AND MAKE SURE YOU DIE IN AN MOTOR, PLANE, BUS, BIKE ACCIDENT. DIE IN POVERTY 4EVER. U ARE A SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOU NOT EVEN A GOOD ENGLISH.

DID YOU GO THROUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL J DON SUFFER EVERY DICK AND HARRY WAN HAMMER IDIOT GO BACK TO PRIMARY TWO IGBO GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
did you know that you are the bigest fool from benin city.

[email protected]
Quote:
SENSE MAN BUT U HAVE UK LOTTERY TO WRITE ME. ANYWAY U DONT HAVE WORK THATS WHY U HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO WRITE.

FUCK UR MOTHER *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTRAD GUYMAN THAT CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR BY CAUSING PEOPLE.
SEE YOU AND SEE YOURSELF WITH WRONG SPELLINGS THAT IS WORKING OYIBO UK LOTTERY.SEE YOU SEE LOTTERY.BASTARD BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros you say that you are a nigerian, that is why your country will never see light and progress. we are doing the same work what brings about involving my family. a white will just say fuck you or call you ass hole. but you see all you have written to me. i am just returning the curse back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL.........

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE AJEGUNLE BOY,WE NO DE FEAR FOR HERE,WE DON SEE EVRY,FOOL
YOU BE CHILD,GO FIND UR MATE ,MUGU,IF U GET SENCE YOU NO GO WRITE ME,BUT U B CHILD THAT IS WHY.

MEN KEEP ON MAKING NOISE MAKE I KEEP ON GETTING MY MONEY,U DE FIND MONEY I DE FIND MONEY,U DE INSULT ME,U NEVER SEE ANYTHING,U DE CAUSE WHO U NO NO,AND WHO U NEVER SEE B4.

FOOL ,COME SUCK DICK MAKE I PAY U,BASTERS.

IF U LET ME VESK I GO CLOSE UR EMAIL .

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender mugu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
we are brother how are you doing i am from benin state ok where are you living in Ghana or Nigeria

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk your morther ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fool

[email protected]
Quote:
so u be benin boy i go let u know say i come from ora....na die u dey so..dat finger wey u dey point dey go back to u and u go see wey tin go happen to ur life...poverty go finish u...one maga nor go pay u and u go beg tire.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO,IF U WRITE ME AGAIN I GO CLOSE YOUR BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILIES ARE BASTARDS AND WILL BE WIPED AWAY SOON.
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE 2011. DEATH WILL VISIT YOU SOON.

[email protected]
196.207.214.160Senegal (Matam)
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HE GOAT
EDO MAN OR BOY, ARE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT SLEPT WITH YOUR MONTHER LAST NIGHT?HOLYGAN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A VERGABUOR,BOY WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS,NEVERMIND I MAY BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM A NIGERIA BOY BUT I NORMALY STAY IN DAKAR SENEGAL FOR 4 YAERS NOW SO BOY TAKE IT EASSY OK.SORRY FOR THE WORDS I USE FOR YOU.YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY BEST MAN,OH MY FRIEND I AM VERY VERY SORRY.MY FRIEND I AM COMING BACK THIS MONTH ENDING SO I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN I GET TO NAIJA SO THAT YOU WILL GET A NICE GIRL FROM YOUR TYPE OK. BECAUSE I LOVE EDO GIRLS AND I MAKE UP MY MIND THAT I WILL HAVE EDO GIRS AS MY WIFE .I AM A GUY MAN WHO MAKE HIS MONEY BU INTERNET.BOY I AM ABIGER BOY FROM IGBO PEOPLE USE TO CALL ME DE DONE BUT I NORMALY RESPECT MY SELF BY REJECTING THE NAME.HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEPING

[email protected]
Quote:
USELU BOY TO THE CALL
LAHO SIEMWEN OBO VBE KON NI RUA RUA,

OVBIEDO KPATAKI EHI ME KHIN, TEVBIN NIME MOBO HUWEHE?
MY BRODA NO DEY INSORT PPLE LIK DAT.

SO TEY U DEY USE OBA OF BENIN DEY CURSE UR FELLOW HUMAN BEING!
MY BRODA NA HUSTLE WE DEY HUSTLE TO SURVIVE, EVEN UR SINATOR ALL OF THEM NA THIEF WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABT?

ABI YOU NO HERE ALAMIESEGHA FRM BAYESA AMUCH E TAKE BUY ONE WRIST WASH $1M, ABI NO BE 9GER MONEY BE DAT.

I BEG NO THEY CURSE YOUR BRODA AGAIN NA WETIN MAN NO MAN TAKE DEY SURVIVE, IM A GRADUATE SINCE 2004 TILL NA NO JOB WAT DO U EXPECT MY DO DO TO SURVIVE MY FAMILY?

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR OTU NNE GI. CHI NA EDUMU

YOUR A VERY BIG FOOL/ AS YOU KNOW THAT YOU A GUY MAN WHY DO YOU WANT TO ANSWER MY EMAIL WHEN YOU RECEIVED???

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING ARE YOU A VERY POOR MAN TO EAT IN A DAY IS VERY HERD FROM YOU, GIVE ME NAME I WILL SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL EAT BECAUSE I DON’T WANT MY BROTHER TO DIE OR YOU WILL COME TO MY HOUSE SO THAT YOU WILL EAT VERY WELL AND WORK WITH ONE OF MY COMPUTE OKAY.

LISTEN TRY KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PERSON BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW ME AND I AM VERY BIG BOY IF YOU DON’T KNOW OKAY.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW NOW THAT I AM FROM AGULERI EZIGWULU OTU AGULERI

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND

YOUR BROTHER

WHO KNOW TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck All of your Aguleri Generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are nothing anu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK 2 SENDER
ALL THE BAD WORD YOU SAID TO ME WILL COME TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY,SEE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I 'M FROM AGULIRIA TOO. DO U KNOW WHO U ARE REALLY TALKING TO, ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL FRIST DIE, FOR SURE YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR,

115.242.65.235India (Pune)
Quote:
YOU ARE A BIG NIGERIAN FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! USE YOUR TIME TO BETTER YOUR LIFE..................................... IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND MAGA,GO AND SEE MY HOUSE FOR IJEBU ODE BIG AND EDIFICE BULDING
I M NOT A SMAIL GUY,I BE YORUBA WHO DEY CONTROL NIGERIA AND GOODLUCK JONA.
YOU THIS MAGA ANDBYE FOOLISH MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
FRUSTRATED FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
NA YOOUR FATHER STUPID ARROGANT DISGUSTING FUCK YOU AND YOUR MOTHER
YOUR FATHER IS A GOAT FUCKING BASTARD

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE CONFUSED AND I GUESS YOU ARE TIRED OF THESE WORLD SO GO AHEAD AND KILL YOURSELF.

DICK HEAD.

LOL...BIG FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R EDI ABANI, I BU KWA EZI & U DEY SMELL...I BU ATURU & U HAVE UNCOUNTABLE PIKIN ALL OF DEM DEY SUCK UR BREAST...I BU KWA ANU INCHI....GRASS CUTTER KA I BU..I BU KWA OTU AGWO, BURU KWA EWU BLACK...

[email protected]
Quote:
I SAW UR BURIAL ON DREAM SO U ARE ALREADY DEATH AND WAITIN TO BE BURIED. FUCK UR SISTER AS WELL AS U FUCK UR MAMA TOTO. NA AIDS KILL U AS BENIN PEOPLE ALL CARRY AIDS. FUCKERS ALL

[email protected]
Quote:
Please I do not want monkeys like you to do business with 4 you are not educated but can only disrepect you ugly parents that you ok

[email protected]
Quote:
I NO GO SEND YOU MONEY IF NA THE WAY YOU TAKE DEY COLLECT YOUR OWN THEIR.

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK ALL YOUR SISTER MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
If you are a fucking Nigeria nko.You are very stupid to sending that your useless mail.You are an embecile I have ever come across.Iam very sure that you not a Nigerian,and if you are you must be one of those slaves sold out long time ago and does not know you home ground anymore.You an assol.GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE.

FOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
big goat
fuck your father and mother ok big fool big goat

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE BY THUNDER. NA DAT OGUN GO KILL YOU VERY SOON AND MAKE SURE YOU DIE IN AN MOTOR, PLANE, BUS, BIKE ACCIDENT. DIE IN POVERTY 4EVER. U ARE A SHIT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD YOU NOT EVEN A GOOD ENGLISH.

DID YOU GO THROUGH PRIMARY SCHOOL AT ALL J DON SUFFER EVERY DICK AND HARRY WAN HAMMER IDIOT GO BACK TO PRIMARY TWO IGBO GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
did you know that you are the bigest fool from benin city.

[email protected]
Quote:
SENSE MAN BUT U HAVE UK LOTTERY TO WRITE ME. ANYWAY U DONT HAVE WORK THATS WHY U HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO WRITE.

FUCK UR MOTHER *DELETED*

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BASTRAD GUYMAN THAT CAN NEVER MAKE ONE DOLLAR BY CAUSING PEOPLE.
SEE YOU AND SEE YOURSELF WITH WRONG SPELLINGS THAT IS WORKING OYIBO UK LOTTERY.SEE YOU SEE LOTTERY.BASTARD BOY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros you say that you are a nigerian, that is why your country will never see light and progress. we are doing the same work what brings about involving my family. a white will just say fuck you or call you ass hole. but you see all you have written to me. i am just returning the curse back to sender

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE SUCH A FOOL.........

[email protected]
Quote:
I BE AJEGUNLE BOY,WE NO DE FEAR FOR HERE,WE DON SEE EVRY,FOOL
YOU BE CHILD,GO FIND UR MATE ,MUGU,IF U GET SENCE YOU NO GO WRITE ME,BUT U B CHILD THAT IS WHY.

MEN KEEP ON MAKING NOISE MAKE I KEEP ON GETTING MY MONEY,U DE FIND MONEY I DE FIND MONEY,U DE INSULT ME,U NEVER SEE ANYTHING,U DE CAUSE WHO U NO NO,AND WHO U NEVER SEE B4.

FOOL ,COME SUCK DICK MAKE I PAY U,BASTERS.

IF U LET ME VESK I GO CLOSE UR EMAIL .

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender mugu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
we are brother how are you doing i am from benin state ok where are you living in Ghana or Nigeria

[email protected]
Quote:
fuk your morther ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,fool

[email protected]
Quote:
so u be benin boy i go let u know say i come from ora....na die u dey so..dat finger wey u dey point dey go back to u and u go see wey tin go happen to ur life...poverty go finish u...one maga nor go pay u and u go beg tire.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO,IF U WRITE ME AGAIN I GO CLOSE YOUR BOX

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILIES ARE BASTARDS AND WILL BE WIPED AWAY SOON.
YOU WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE 2011. DEATH WILL VISIT YOU SOON.

[email protected]
196.207.214.160Senegal (Matam)
Quote:
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HE GOAT
EDO MAN OR BOY, ARE YOU NOT THE ONE THAT SLEPT WITH YOUR MONTHER LAST NIGHT?HOLYGAN YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A VERGABUOR,BOY WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE ALL THIS,NEVERMIND I MAY BE YOUR BEST FRIEND.I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU THAT I AM A NIGERIA BOY BUT I NORMALY STAY IN DAKAR SENEGAL FOR 4 YAERS NOW SO BOY TAKE IT EASSY OK.SORRY FOR THE WORDS I USE FOR YOU.YOU ARE GOING TO BE MY BEST MAN,OH MY FRIEND I AM VERY VERY SORRY.MY FRIEND I AM COMING BACK THIS MONTH ENDING SO I WILL LIKE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT SO THAT I WILL GIVE YOU A CALL WHEN I GET TO NAIJA SO THAT YOU WILL GET A NICE GIRL FROM YOUR TYPE OK. BECAUSE I LOVE EDO GIRLS AND I MAKE UP MY MIND THAT I WILL HAVE EDO GIRS AS MY WIFE .I AM A GUY MAN WHO MAKE HIS MONEY BU INTERNET.BOY I AM ABIGER BOY FROM IGBO PEOPLE USE TO CALL ME DE DONE BUT I NORMALY RESPECT MY SELF BY REJECTING THE NAME.HAVE A GOOD NIGHT SLEEPING

[email protected]
Quote:
USELU BOY TO THE CALL
LAHO SIEMWEN OBO VBE KON NI RUA RUA,

OVBIEDO KPATAKI EHI ME KHIN, TEVBIN NIME MOBO HUWEHE?
MY BRODA NO DEY INSORT PPLE LIK DAT.

SO TEY U DEY USE OBA OF BENIN DEY CURSE UR FELLOW HUMAN BEING!
MY BRODA NA HUSTLE WE DEY HUSTLE TO SURVIVE, EVEN UR SINATOR ALL OF THEM NA THIEF WHAT ARE WE TALKING ABT?

ABI YOU NO HERE ALAMIESEGHA FRM BAYESA AMUCH E TAKE BUY ONE WRIST WASH $1M, ABI NO BE 9GER MONEY BE DAT.

I BEG NO THEY CURSE YOUR BRODA AGAIN NA WETIN MAN NO MAN TAKE DEY SURVIVE, IM A GRADUATE SINCE 2004 TILL NA NO JOB WAT DO U EXPECT MY DO DO TO SURVIVE MY FAMILY?

[email protected]
Quote:
DEAR OTU NNE GI. CHI NA EDUMU

YOUR A VERY BIG FOOL/ AS YOU KNOW THAT YOU A GUY MAN WHY DO YOU WANT TO ANSWER MY EMAIL WHEN YOU RECEIVED???

LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING ARE YOU A VERY POOR MAN TO EAT IN A DAY IS VERY HERD FROM YOU, GIVE ME NAME I WILL SEND MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER FOR YOU SO THAT YOU WILL EAT BECAUSE I DON’T WANT MY BROTHER TO DIE OR YOU WILL COME TO MY HOUSE SO THAT YOU WILL EAT VERY WELL AND WORK WITH ONE OF MY COMPUTE OKAY.

LISTEN TRY KNOW HOW TO TALK TO PERSON BECAUSE YOU DON’T KNOW ME AND I AM VERY BIG BOY IF YOU DON’T KNOW OKAY.

I WILL LET YOU KNOW NOW THAT I AM FROM AGULERI EZIGWULU OTU AGULERI

THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND

YOUR BROTHER

WHO KNOW TOMORROW

[email protected]
Quote:
Fuck All of your Aguleri Generation.

[email protected]
Quote:
U are nothing anu

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK 2 SENDER
ALL THE BAD WORD YOU SAID TO ME WILL COME TO YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMILY,SEE LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, I 'M FROM AGULIRIA TOO. DO U KNOW WHO U ARE REALLY TALKING TO, ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL FRIST DIE, FOR SURE YOU WILL DIE THIS YEAR,

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome
Safari Lagos>Lome UHMMMMM OH MY GOD DADDY PLEASE SAVE MY LIFE HERE IN LOME i did not eat, take my bath nor brush my tooth
Safari #1 Lagos>Cotonou> SH Parakou, #2 Lagos>SH Abuja HE REALLY SUFFERED AS I COULDN'T RECOGNIZE HIM AGAIN

sharky1969
Eager Beaver Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

[quote]uck you i naver send you the Information for you to send the money i know who you are please go way you went and register another gmail and E-mail that you need a loan at the first place i naver send any E-mail to you that please go way i naver send you the western union to send the money fuck u
mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Been a while since I dropped in.

I set up a vacation auto-response, to spice up my catcher account.

Here's the first hothead to come scratching:

[email protected] wrote:

i know is a yuruba basterd talking. what are you good in apart from stealing public money. you have time to confirm how stupid u are. i know u are dying. too bad i can't save u.

United Kingdom Thailand Malaysia
Closed lad accounts x 67
Mortar x 34 (Hi, kids!) Easter Egg 2012
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha
Hon. Martins Sand Timer 16 Jan 2009 - 7 May 2011

Reap / Sow
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BANE OF YOUR PROBLEM IS ILLITERACY. UNTIL YOU ARE EDUCATED, I INSIST YOU CAN NOT MAKE ANY HEADWAY IN LIFE. I FEEL ASHAMED THAT AT YOUR AGE YOU CANNOT MAKE ONE SINGLE AND CORRECT SENTENCE. YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE A TOTAL WASTE AND A SHAME TO YOU GENERATION.

YOU ARE A HOPELESS FOOL. GO AND DIE IN SHAME. FRUSTRATED ANIMAL.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU TAUGHT EDUCATION IS EXPENSIVE AND YOU TRIED ILLITERACY. LOOK AT THE HARM YOU HAVE DONE TO YOUSELF. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED THAT YOU CANNOT MAKE ONE SIMPLE SENTENCE???

GO TO SCHOOL AND ENHANCE YOUR LIFE. I NEVER KNEW THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE STILL ON THIS PLANET EARTH. NO WONDER YOUR LIKES HAS BROUGHT SHAME AND DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA. CAN YOU JUST CHANGE THE ABOVE SUBJECT MATTER IF YOU HAVE SKILL. WALKING CORPSE!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A WRETCHED ASSHOLE AND A POOR ACADEMIC DESTITUTE. IT IS DISHEARTENING THAT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO CANNOT SPEAK A SIMPLE GOOD ENGLISH STILL EXIST ON THIS PLANET EARTH. YOU ARE A DISSAPPOINTMENT AND FAILURE TO YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION.

[email protected]
Quote:
guy man why u de do like this? you no who i be every body de find where them go from chop life no bi so at all watin go make you de involve juju for where i de you know whether na my papa or brother de serve that juju? no de talk like that next time na guy man you be if i don offend you sorry. give me your number make i call you.

[email protected]
Quote:
with all this your writhing
it shown's me you still a kind

GANGSTAR 4 FOR FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
TO THE DEVIL.

I COVER MYSELF AND FAMILY WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS.I STAND BY THE POWER AND AUTHORITY IN THE WORD OF GOD AND DECLARE THAT EVERY CAURSE YOU HAVE MADE IN YOUR MAIL MUST GO BACK TO YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
I PUT IT UPON YOU THAT ANY HAND YOU WILL USE TO REPLY THIS MAIL OR WRITE ANY MAIL TO MY MAIL MUST BE CUT OFF IN JESUS NAME AMEN.THUS SAY THE LORD.

FROM VOICE OF THE LORD.

[email protected]
Quote:

is this fool urhemu's boyfriend i hope not because she deserves
better.fuck u and ur gene

[email protected]
Quote:
HE NO GO BETA 4UR WHOLE FAMILY...NO BODY 4UR HOUSE GO EVER SEE BETTER 4 DERE LIFE...GOOD THING NO GO EVER COME UR WAY AND FAMILY WAY UNA GO JST DEY DIE UNA NO GO NO WERE E DEY COME 4RM..I DEY GO MEET MY NATIVE DOCTOR NW I MUST MAKE SURE SAY U GO SEE THIS CHRISMAX..WATCH AND SEE NO SAY I NO TELL YOU OOOO..DEATH DEY COME 4U..BASTARD SCAMMER LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
SEE MONKEY THAT CANNOT SPELL HIS NAME MENTIONING SENATE. DO YOU KNOW THE DUTY OF A LAW MAKER??? THEIR CHAMBER IS CALLED HALLOWED CHAMBERS AND NOT HALLOW. YOU CANNOT GET EDUCATED FORCEFULLY. GO TO SCHOOL AND BRUSH YOURSELF. MUMU, I REPEAT GO TO SCHOOL.
YOU ARE A BUFFON! AN EMPTY VESSEL THAT MAKES THE GREATEST NOISE. GOOD FOR NOTHING, ROTTEN USELESS ANIMAL. SHAME ON YOU.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
I BELEVE YOU NEED A CHECK UP WITH A PSYCHIATRICS. YOU SEE, YOU SO FRUSTRATED AND FINISHED!

HOW DARE YOU,
INSULTING SOME ONE YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, YOU HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO PROVE TO ME HOW STUPID AND UNEDUCATED YOU ARE.

FIRST YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO YOUR SOLE CALLED BENIN COMMUNITY BE CAUSE EITHER YOU ARE BEEN RULED BY ILLITERACY OR YOU HAVE AN ANCESTRAL AND SPIRITUAL PROBLEMS.

FOR ONE YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW OR KNOW IF I MIGHT BE YOUR OWN BROTHER YOU HAD FOOLISH GUT TO PASS INSULTS AND NAMES TO ONE PARENTS.
WHEN YOU HAVE NOT YET GOTTEN ANY WHERE IN YOUR OWN LIFE SPAN WITH THAT YOU HAVE TOLD THAT YOU ARE SUCH A HOPELESS IDIOT THAT DO NOT KNOW WARE HE´S GOING NETHER DOES HE KNOW WHAT HE´S DOING.

IF I WANT TO KILL YOUR MAIL WHAT MAIL ARE TALKING ABOUT? ARE THAT DUMB. YOU ARE IN SWEDEN AND YOU THINK THAT IS THE END OF THE WORLD. Confused YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME THAT, I DO NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!SO YOU WHAT? IF YOU KNOW YOU ARE THAT STRONG IN WHAT EVER YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE
THAT MAKE YOU PASS TREAT TO OTHER PEOPLE WHY DON'T REPLY THIS MAIL AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER LETS SEE WHO CAN TOUCH EACH OTHER BETTER.
I REALLY DON'T SEE YOU WHAT WASTING TIME FOR AND SO I WILL LEAVE THIS ISSUE FOR NOW BUT IF YOU DIM IT FIT TO TRY AND FIND ME TRY IT AGAIN INSULT ME AGAIN, THEN I WILL HAVE REASON TO FIND AND TOUCH YOU IN A FEW DAYS.
YOU CALL YOURSELF A GUY AND GET ANGRY THAT A MAIL ARRIVED AT YOUR MAIL BOX, WHAT A STUPIDITY.
I KNOW YOU ARE INTO GUY THEN WHY THE ANGER THAT SOME ONE ELSE´S MAIL ENTERED YOUR MAIL BOX? OR DO THINK THERE ARE NO JOB MEN ELSE APART FROM WHO EVER YOU KNOW?
IF YOU LACK JOB WHY DON'T YOU TALK TO PEOPLE POLITELY AND YOU CAN WORK WITH OTHERS. BY THIS CHARACTER YOU HAVE PORTRAYED, YOU ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE TO YOUR BENIN PEOPLE AND I WILL MAKE SURE I SHOW THIS MAIL TO SOME BENIN'S THAT I KNOW.
LET ME LEAVE YOU IN YOUR MISERY TILL WHEN YOU LEARN TO APPROACH PEOPLE LIKE A HUMAN BEING.

IF YOU HAD LEAVED A NAME, I WOULD GIVE YOU MINE TOO ????

[email protected] hmmm…baiter?
Quote:
SAME TO YOU, IDIOT.FOOL.MUMU.GOD PUNISH YOU.ASHAWOH PIKIN.OLODO.OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MUMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU BIG GOAT.HUNGRY MAN
HUNGER GO VISIT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THREE DAYS TIME. NA ME TELL YOU.YOU WAN PLAY WITH ME? I GO TAKE JUJU KILL YOU.I GO VISIT SHIRINE FOR YOUR HEAD.YOU NO GO COLLECT MONEY AGAIN. NA ME YOU DEY PLAY WITH?NA JUJU AND OGUN NA HIM I GO TAKE KILL YOU.I KNOW WHERE YOU DEY.THREE DAYS TIME WATCH YOUR BACK, I PROMISE YOU EVIL YOU GO SEE WAHALA.

[email protected]
subject- YOUR CHAIRMAN FROM ABIDJAN
Quote:
LISTEN BASTARD THIS IS U FOOL NOW!

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, POOR MAN

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO PIKIN.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
STAY IN THE CAFÉ

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY ,FUK OFF

[email protected]
Quote:
i don cach you already i will visit you to night i with my rod and my staf keep waching i will use you as ritual your blood has turn to money i have consume you for causing my mother you will die to knight
imust kill you

[email protected]
Quote:
subject F U K U
thank you for telling your father that he is a big full i am sorry for you and your family you will see and today is your last day of living.

Full like your father.

hell you die.

[email protected]
Quote:
you and all your generation are poor, who should you threaten with aguleri? ur father and ur mothers toto, you are cursed because you fucked ur mama, you will continue to be a wanderer you will never have food on your table and anything you have will disappear into the tiny air, God has already dig a big hole in your pocket and you will continue to run dry, you will never survive unless God id not God, bastard idiot piece of shit

[email protected]
Quote:
fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll you have your time to spend bingo

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

gerald.fird
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
hello feedin,

feed your mother hairy juicy pussy, I no you have been feeding your mother pussy with big dick and you will die fucking your mother abomination man.Your father will keep on crying for pan in his ass whole, because you have dick the ass with your big dick and know were he will seat down so he keep standing abomination man.

as young as you are you will keep on putting panpass because your anus is lickin your father fucks you and leave your mother for you and you leave her for prostitution abomination man.

God should see you through. motherfucker fathergayboy. keep fuckin your mother toto you go dia soon abomination man. go back for your mother pussy you can run away sucker.

ass hole abomination man.

[email protected]
Quote:
SANGO LO PA IYA ATI GBO GBO FAMILY RE, E TO BA NI FAMILY NIE O, OMALE JATITI TO FO OKWU AIYE E ONI EVER TORO, KO DE NI DUN.
LO LE OWO OMO OLE WON YI

Safari Mrs. CHIPIWA MAZIVA - Johannesburg to Cape Town - 1800 miles round-trip

"IDIOT DEY FOOL YOURSELF........ YOU NON GET WORK DATS WHY U DE FIND FOLLOW UP..... ILLITERATE
TAKE MY ID MAKE U ADD ME

MAKE I SHOW U MY WEBMAIL... U WILL NO DAT AM NOT HUNGRY... HUNGER GO KILL UR GENERATION"
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU WILL DIE IN 7 DAYS TIME

[email protected]
Quote:
You are very very STUPID guy man for insalting a fello guy man IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MISTERIOS DEATH
THIS IS THE END OF YOUR ROAD. YOU HAVE BEEN INSULTING GUYMEN FOR LONG BUT THIS WILL BE YOUR LAST BREAT ON EARTH. I HAVE PRINTED YOUR MESSAGE AND SUBMITTED IT TO OUR GRANDMASTER, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERRED, YOUR DEATH WILL BE SHAMEFUL TO YOUR FAMILY.

WHEN YOU MEET YOUR FOREFATHER, YOU WILL LEARN NOT TO INSULT GUYMAN. JUST WATCH ACCIDENT COMIMG ON YOUR WAY, YOU WILL SUSTAIN SERIOUS WOUNDS AND DIE SLOWLY. NO PASTOR WILL SAVE YOU.

THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM OUR GRANDMASTER. YOUR SPIRIT WILL REMAIN WITH US WHEN YOU DIED

[email protected]
Quote:
look i don't have anything to do with bastard like you? dirt-eating piece of slime, you scum-sucking pig, BUT ONE WORD I HAVE IS THAT YOU WILL SURELY MEET YOUR DEATH SOON NOT LATER

SON OF BEACH

YOU SON OF A MTHERLESS GOAT

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT WISE MEN DO FIRST, FOOLS DO LAST!!! YOU WILL ALWAYS BOARD LAST.

[email protected]
Quote:
otu gbawa mama gi there ok nwa bingo

[email protected]
Quote:
You are too Fustrated to Survive in this Life so i wish you commit suicide than wasting time Eating food that you donnot work for

My Advice to you is to Acquire Education so that you can face the world if not you are a Dead Man Walking

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
AM TOO BIG TO BE ANSWERING U,I QUESS U R FUSTRATED AND U LACK MANNERS AND I DONT THINK YOU HAVE MOTHER

THINK OF YOUR LIFE AND STOP BEING CHILDISH
EWU

[email protected]
Quote:
Waoh, So you took your time to write this. so nice to know that you can read and write if it is not copy and paste anyway.

But in all, i do not run my tongue so fast like kids so that i will plunge myself into mistakes, if i had hit your job man, you should be man enough to call my attention to it and there will be a way out ok. in as mush as i havve made my life so comfortable, i will not a young man who is looking for a way of survival to keep suffering.

As for you JUJU AND SHRINE, i am above that as i be CHERUBIM AND SERAPHIM PIKIN.

Thanks

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER INJESUS NAME IF YOU ARE 419 YOU SENT TO ME THIS MAIL,
IT WILL NT BE WELL IN YOUR WHOLE FAMILY BUT I KNOW OU ARE YAHOO BOY
YOU WILL DIE BY ACCIDENT IN JESUS NAME

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello; Please i beg you with God that we worship to tell me what i have done wrong to you and why you say all this things to your family and generation to come. I don't really know the kind of job you are talking of and you can call me with +221777573359 so that we can talk it out if you really know that you are not getting mad okay.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: BACK jSENDER BY FIRE(HOLY GHOSTFIRE LOCATE YOU AND YOUR MUMU IDIOT SHRINE)

FOOL LIKE YOU STILL IN BONDAGE WITH ALL THIS STUPID USELESS POWERLESS IDOL YOU ARE WORSHIPING IN THIS JET 21ST CENTURY AGE .U BETTER GIVE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST BEFORE YOU AND TOUR FAMILY PERISH WITH THIS USELESS POWERLESS gods YOU ARE SERVING.

[email protected]
Quote:

I THINK TALKING TO YOU IS A WASTE OF TIME BUT FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM NOT A CAFE YAHOO BOY LIKE YOU NEITHER AM I DOING ALL THE SHIT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,SO FOR YOUR INFORMATION ALL YOU HAVE SAID IS FOR YOU AND NOT FOR ME,THANK GOD YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL WITH YOUR MOUTH.AS YOU HAVE SAID SO BE IT UNTO YOU IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDNESS NOISE.YOU SAID IF I SEE YOU I GO RESPECT,YOU HAVE KILL AND YOU HAVE DIRTY MONEY WHICH YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE,JUST LISTEN TO YOUR LOUSY SELF.WELL PEOPLE LIKE US DON`T MAKE NOISE OF WHAT WE HAVE OR HAVE ACHIEVED IS ONLY BUSH,ILLITERATE,UN FOCUSED PERSON LIKE YOU THAT DO SUCH THINGS. PEOPLE LIKE US DON`T ABUSE PEOPLES MOTHER BECAUSE WE HAVE MOTHERS AND WE RESPECT MOTHERS AND HUMAN BEIGNS,I THINK WITH THIS I DON`T HAVE TO TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE.

[email protected]
Quote:

AT TIMES I WONDER WHAT ABA MAIN MARKET BOY LIKE YOU IS DOING ON NET BY THIS DAY OF THE WEEK WHILE YOUR ABA MAIN MARKET BOYS MATE ARE BUSY HUSTLING IN THE MARKET,WELL THANK GOD FOR 21CENTURY THAT AS BROUGHT ICT TO YOUR DOOR STEP TO ENABLE DAFT LIKE YOU LEARN.I WONDER WHO IS EVEN TYPING FOR YOU BECAUSE IGBO BOYS LIKE YOU JUST DICTATE FOR PEOPLE TO TYPE FOR YOU FOR I HAVE SEEN A LOT OF IGBO`S LIKE YOU WHEN I TRAVEL TO ACCRA FOR MY HONEY MOON WHO CANNOT EVEN WRITE THEIR NAME NOT TO TALK OF TYPING ,ALL THEY DO IS TO FIND A GUY WHO WILL BE TYPING FOR THEM.I LAUGH WHEN YOU SAY FESTAC,I WONDER WHO BROUGHT YOU FROM VILLAGE TO LAGOS.REAL FESTAC EDUCATED MONEY MAKING MACHINE GUYS ARE NOT LOUSY AND DAFT THE WAY YOU ARE. I DONT BRAG EVEN WHEN AM MAKING MY MILLIONS,THE SKILLS I HAVE THE GREATEST PERSON IN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY DON`T HAVE IT BUT I DONT TALK OR MAKE TOO MUCH NOISE LIKE MORON LIKE YOU,ALL I DO IS TOMAKE MY COOL CASH IN MANY WAYS.YOUR NAME AND LIFE IS APOLOGYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A REAL MUGU, NO TWO WAYS ABOUT THAT, YOU HAVE CONFIRM IT YOUR SELF.

IS BETTER YOU USE YOUR TIME IN SOME THING MORE PRODUCTIVE RATHER THAN SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN WRITING THIS YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH BIOGRAPHY.

AS AN IBO MAN DO SOME THING MEANINGFUL WITH YOUR TIME OK, IBO'S ARE KNOWN TO BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

I KNOW IBO'S TO BE WISE AND SMART BUT YOU ARE PROVING ME WRONG NOW, IF YOU ARE A REAL GUY MAN HERE IN GHANA YOU WILL NOT BE JOKING AWAY YOUR TIME IN LIFE LIKE THIS HERE IN GHANA WHY PEOPLE LIKE US THAT HAVE ABOUT 6BOYS THROWING FORMAT FOR US IN DAILY BASIS ARE MAKING IT BIG HERE IN GHANA.

I ONLY USE MY FREE TIME TO WRITE YOU JUST TO CORRECT YOU TO BE UP AND DOING IN WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO DO, IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT HERE IN GHANA AND GO BACK HOME TO MAKE YOUR FAMILY PROUD.

IF YOU CONTINUE WRITING SUCH MAILS TO OTHER GUY MEN, IT MEANS YOU STILL HAVE A FAR WAY TO GO, AND DON'T EVEN THINK OF MAKING IT, BECAUSE DEFINITELY WHAT YOU USE AGAINST SOMEBODY WILL BE USE AGAINST YOU TO, IT IS LAW OF KARMA AND YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM IT.

CORRECT YOURSELF AND FOCUS.

STOP CALLING SHRINE, YOU ARE IN BAD BUSINESS PUTTING EVIL IN IT WILL MAKE YOU TO BEG IN THE STREET.

I PITY YOU, BUT ALL I WILL TELL YOU IS THIS, I WISH YOU ALL YOU WISH ME.

[email protected]
Quote:

AM HERE TO LET KNOW THAT I COME FROM AGULERIA THE CRIDEL OF IGBO RACE THAT EVEN UR 1N MILLION JUJU WILL NOT DO ME ANY THING ,AND AM HERE IN THE NAME OF REV MICHAEL IWENE TABANSI THAT YOU WILL BE STILL BE LAZY MAN FOR EVER AND BAD DREAM COMES UR AY ALL THE TIME AS FROM TODAY ONWARDS OK.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GO AND DIE BECOS U DONT HAV ANY ACESS TO LIVE

I WILL ONLY TELL YOU ONE THING BUT BACK TO SENDER IS WHAT I HAV 4 U SO SHALL IT BE TO YOU BECOS I DID NOT KNOW U B4 AND I WILL NEVER KNOW YOU NOW YOU HAV ONLY 30DAYS TO LEAVE IN THIS WORLD AND PREMATURE DEATH WILL BE YOUR PURTION IN JUSUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
you are hopeless and useless. you have no job doing and I guess you are not from Igbo because you are too lazy. I as long as I know Igbo people are not lazy. don't looking work remain there and fooling your self. A fool of forty. You are still believe in those your father evil sprite he left for you that is disturbing you and you don't know. from no till next week you will die mysterious death in Jesus name Amen

[email protected]
Quote:

Igbo must be Igbo any where them go,which one be noise wey u dey make now.Who wan know if you make money or not since we are not competing.How much u get? u get money pass Eze ego?

Wetin u dey find for okija sherine na there u make ur money? sit up idiot son of nobody.You father get name? I know ur type,ur parents go leave for mud house u go dey drive jeep for lagos.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
UNA MEN SEE ME SEE WAHALA, YOU DEY CRAYZ OOOOOOOH WHY YOU DEY VESS LIKE THAT THEM DON CHOP YOU BEFORE ?..........OH I UNDERSTANDDEM DON CHOP YOU ONCE AND HE DEY PAIN YOU? DONT WORRY YOU GO GAIN AM BACK, MUGU
HA AHA AHA AHA AHA HA

[email protected]
Quote:

you are a small boi
I am laughing at your childish rants.
Don't send any more YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DO.

[email protected]
Quote:
I suggest that you find yourself a stinking monkey with clothes on. There are thousands upon countless thousands of them like you SPIRITUAL FATHER.
KING JUJU Henry Emeka Monky online

[email protected]
Quote:

you are either barking mad or this is a wind up
Anyway , what the hell , go fuck yourself with a barbed wire pole
and I hope your next shit is a porcupine.
You are so low that you could ride under a snake's belly wearing a
top hat.
Oh by the way , your mother was fucked by a gorilla and she loved
it.
Keep up the spear throwing , don't forget the tribal dancing.
Sacrifice a chicken and push a bone through your nose you fucking
ape man.
Have you learned how to make fire yet? Clue : get two sticks.
Now fuck off back to the jungle .

[email protected]
Quote:
Till u die u no go see cbn fence not to even talk of any member of your miserable family. man of God no get time for things like this ooh u thief. U too lazy make u come back home come learn work oooh……..Ozuor

[email protected] sent a great rant Laughing
Quote:

I WANT TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR KISSING A DEATH FROG, U WILL SEE UR SELF FOR MOTUARY THIS MONTH OF SEPTEMBER, AM NOT JOKING, I KNOW YOU, I SAW U THROUGH MY MIRROR, U ARE TALKING OF SHRINE ABI??????????? OKKKKKKKKKKKKK, I GO TELL YOU SAY U DEEEEY SMALL GUY, I GO CHUP U IF I SEE U I SWEAR TO WITH YOUR MAMA TOTO WEE DON RUTING, MONKEY LIKE YOU, THAT IS WHY U ARE USELESSSSSS, EVEN TO BE FIT IN BED, U CANT!!! I AM CURSING YOU, AND B4 U CAN COME OUT OF THIS CURSE, YOU MUST FUCK YOUR MAMA, LICK YOUR SENIOR SISTER TOTO 20 DAYS NO STOPING, BECAUSE IF YOU STOP THAT IS THE END OF YOUR LIFE.

SEE U IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
Oh I will try as much as possible to get your name mark and don’t forget that you are a dead person already , now that you went to swallow drugs in another mans headick , u are dead already and I will take ur name to my babalawo and u won,t see the light , may ur u rest in peace

[email protected]
Quote:

Guy na onlu nuisance go word like this...odabi pe oloriburuku ni baba ee...even with the way u dey talk...i no sure if u near anywhere reach my kindda parols...come talk about my mumc level...am sure it is a dream of your whole family all combine to be at least a fraction of where she is today...what the fuck have u archieved in your fucking misrable life...i am not a yahoo boy...internet is just not something i can diviate from...it's in ma blood...i graduated 2004 UNILAG in Finance department & here right now working with ICBC...what the fuck are u talking abt??...my mum works at Niger Delta Shell Petroleum Company...My dad works at portharcort customs...my sister is a nurse & my lil brother is still in Sch...what more can a family want in a God forsaking country place like 9ja...i aint hurting boy..am allright & am doing good...i be pure Yoruba...lagos breede...but i no live with una 4 9ja again...i leave that small hustle to un! a...& who tell u sey i be lotto hustler??...cos ur a small piece of shit is y u will judge someone when u dont even know him...i am an hacker, website builder, computer engineer & my job based strictly on Bank transfers & Checks...what other Job i do is to up grade myself & not stay idle...i was never a dulling guy & i will never be...so u understand alittle of how i mught possibly be living even if u dont know me...even if job no gree pay at all at all...drug selling go still dey fill the pocket...if u think sey u pass me...make we try know...give ourselves the location where we dey & talk...make we boast...if u got nothing reasonable to say dont write me no more..i think sey u know wetin dey na y i keep writing u...but ur just another piece of shit.

[email protected]
Quote:
ABI DEVIL WAN PURNISH U.... NA MOUTH U GET... JUST PRAY SEY MAKE WE NO
JAM EACH OTHER... COS U ARE A MOTHER FUCKING LITTLE BASTARD.. WETIN
PUNK ASS, PUSSY SUCKER, ASSHOLE, AND BITCH ASS LIKE U DEY DO UP
HERE?.... GUY NO TRY PROVOKE ME OOOO.... IF NOT I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND
I MEAN IT MAN... FUCK U MAN... FUCK U FUCK U

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN A MAN IS FIGHTING AND LATER STARTS THROWING SAND, IT MEANS HE HAS EXHAUSTED HIS STRENGTH. YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO OFFER. YOU ARE JUST DRY. GO AND REST, SHAME!!!. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE AN ACADEMIC DESTITUTE AND YOU ARE STILL PROVING IT. HENCEFORTH I SHALL INVOKE THE LAW OF X24K ON YOU AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. THE MUSIC HAS CHANGED SO :
Get yourself a horseshoe. Or a four-leaf clover
I have seized YOUR neck like that of a goose
(Inscription of Hermeru, Dynasty 6 will rest in ur life forever). Kabus nara dimelongesh. Merekumla dim manadureskam lon, Quendreshopuinm.
YOU WILL RETURN IN A COFFIN, SIGNAL 2, VANISH LIKE AN AIR.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: U R A SHIT OF DUMBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

LET ME JUST HAVE UR NUMBER ONLY, NO MATTER WHERE U MAY BE, I WILL TRAP U DOWN EVEN IN THE AIR.

U IDIOT OF SHIP.

[email protected]
Quote:
U R A KID? AND U R TALKING BULLSHIT LIKE A DUMBI, DO I NO WHO U R, WHY DO U SAY I CUT UR JOB, DO I NO WHAT U R WORKING, STOP SENDING THIS KIND OF MAILS TO POEOPLE, BUT WHAT IS SAVING U IS THAT U DID NOT USE UR REAL NAME U WOULD HAVE HEAR NWUI WHEREVER U SAID U R.

IF U R A STRONG MAN AS U CLAIM, JUST SEND ME UR NUMBER, I WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO U IN A TWINKLE OF AN EYE, AND I WILL COME FOR UR BURIAL AND SEE HOW UR POOR PEOPLE BURY UR POOR BODY.

LICK MY ASSHOLE. U NO GO GO FIND WK.

mr.scissorkick
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More from my catcher account:

[email protected] wrote:

BACK TO SENDER WHERE EVER YOU COME FROM FICICAL AND SPIRITUAL

[email protected] wrote:

mumu like u..people wen get money no get time to reply message..na povety sticking boy like u ..oloshi...before i forget i hear say u dey fuck ur mam na true..no lie ok..congi na bad thing

[email protected] wrote:

I am so sorry you cant speak english so well...........You can go to
hell and if you do not take time,I will mak eyou lame...

Ti o ba mo wipe o need kiniyi wa de lock up...abi olori buruku ni e ni?

[email protected] wrote:
YOUR MOTHER IS A BIG FOOL YOU AND FUCK YOUR MOTHER LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Closed lad accounts x 67
Pith Helmet Accra-Lagos = "you made me and my people to wiat at the air port for nothing sake.and pay for hotel resavetion its not sound." -John Asamoha

Reap / Sow
Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some repeat offenders, plus, the Henny Youngman of Lagos!

[email protected]
41.155.55.103 Nigeria (Lagos)
Quote:
I don't mind you talking so much, as long as you don't mind me not listening.

Sure, I've seen people like you before - but I had to pay an admission...Hi there, I'm a human being! What are you?I've seen more life in a down and out's vest.
You're red shirt goes well with your eyes...
Save your breath...You'll need it to blow up your date.
Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?
Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all the stupid people.
Folk clap when they see you...but they clap their hands over their eyes.
You're about as much use as a Betamax videorecorder
All day I thought of you....I was at the zoo.
I'd love to ask how old you are, but unfortunately I know you can't count that high.
You should learn from your parents mistakes - try using some birth control.
He does the work of three men: Curly, Larry and Moe
Next time you shave, try standing an inch or two closer to the blade.
If I was as ugly as you were, I wouldn't say Hi to folk, I'd say BOO!
You've got the perfect weapon against muggers - yer face.
You got a face only a mother could love...unfortunately she too hates it!
I heard that you went to the haunted house and they offered you a job.
Listen, are you always this stupid or are you just making a special effort today?
Sure, I'd love to help you out...now, which way did you come in?
Anybody who told you to be yourself simply couldn't have given you worse advice...
I heard you were so cool that you began teaching remedial classes at Cucumber college.
Well, they do say opposites attact...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.
I heard that you changed your mind. So, what did you do with the diaper?
Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.
You started at the bottom...and it's been downhill ever since!
I heard that you were a Ladykiller. They take one look at you and die of shock.
Is your name Maple Syrup? - Well, it damn well should be, you sap!
I know what sign you were born under...'RED LIGHT DISTRICT'
i hope you could tell that am far more EDUCATED than you. learn before writing.
your broken self belike say na imbecile dey talk go suck your mama ass.

Aka D don.
Reply if them born your generation well

[email protected]
Quote:
THE GODS OF EZIKEOBA WILL FIGHT FOR ME YOU ARE GOING TO BAD DREAM THIS NIGHT FOR YOU TO KNOW ME VERY WELL

BOY YOU ARE HE GOAT,I KNOW YOU VERY WELL YOU SLEPT WITH YOUR MOTHER LAST NIGHT AND YOU PRIGNANT HER THIS MORNING SO YOUR GENERATION IS UNDER OKIJA SHILINE PRIVENTION.PRIMATURE DEATH WILL SOON VISIT YOUR GENERATION AND AGAIN YOU WILL BE A POOR MAN FOR LIFE BECAUSE YOUR FATHER IS BASTARD SO YOU ARE A BASTARD. I TELL YOU MUST DIE PRIMATURE AS LONG AS I AM FROM ENUGUEZIKE. GO AND ASK ANY BODY YOU KNOW ABOUT EZIKEOBA OF ENUGU STATE I MUST GET YOU FROM ALL ANGLE BECAUSE YOU MAKE TO ANGRY.YOU DONT KNOW ME AND I HAVE NOT OFFEND YOU BEFOR.JUST GIVE ME 2 DAY TO SAERCH FOR YOU WITH THIS YOUR EMAIL ID, BOY YOU ARE FINISHED.CALL ME TINA ADA OFOR 1 OF EZIKEOBA.

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender i do not know you

[email protected]
Quote:
SAME TO YOU,I GO VISIT BABALAWO FOR YOUR SAKE,NA OGUN I GO TAKE KILL YOU.YOU DEY FORM WISE MAN FOR ME ABI?YOU DON ENTER PROBLEM FOR MY HAND.NA JUJU I GO TAKE FINISH YOUR LIFE.YOU ARE ADEAD MAN ALREADY.

[email protected]
Quote:
JUST REMAIN POOR THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE
POOR MAN LIKE YOU
FULK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stop messing around motherfucker you claim to be a guyman bastard.
Big fool, look at what you are writing to a fellow guy man are you not ashame of your self bastard.You must be a stupid IDIOT will you stop this bulshit *DELETED* like you.

[email protected]
Quote:
U HAVE TIME TO TYPE ALL THIS? THAT MEANS U ARE JOBLESS, U LUNATIC

[email protected]
Quote:
BLOW ARE YOUR DAILY BREAD AND YOUR GENERATION WILL PATAKE IN IT. SO BE IT

FOR USING ABUSIVE WORD ON ME, TODAY MARKS THE END OF YOUR LIFE. IMAGINE A BLOODY BASTARD LIKE YOU USING OTHER'S NAME TO COMMIT FRAUD. YOU WIL SOON LAVISH IN JAIL. YOU HAVE BEEN MARKED FOR DESTRUCTION. MAY YOUR DAYS BE NUMBERED. HUNGER, STARVATION AND SORROW WILL BE YOUR BREAKFAST, LAUNCH AND DINNER. MAY YOUR LINEAGE AND TREE OF GENEOLOGY BE WIPED OFF LIKE THE FLOOD THAT IS NOW RAVAGING PAKISTAN, INDIA AND CHINA. MAY EVIL BEFALL AND FOLLOW YOU ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE.

YOU WILL LABOUR AND OTHERS WILL REAP. YOUR BLOOD WILL SPILL AND YOUR CORPSE WILL BE OFFERED TO VULTURES AS A MEAL. YOU WILL DIE YOUNG. MAY YOUR HAND BE WITHERED LIKE THE FIG TREE. BLOODY FRUSTRATED FRAUDSTER.

BACK TO THE SENDER

YOU HAVE BEEN OVERSHADOWED WITH DARKNESS.

MARK TODAY'S DATE. YOO CAN NEVER LIFE TO COMPLETE 2011.

I MUST INVOKE YOUR SPIRIT THROUGH YOUR NAME AND FORM NOW ONWARDS YOU WILL BW HAVING TERRIBLE DREAMS TO SHOW YOUR THAT YOUR END HAS COME.

YOUR LINEAGE WILL NEVER NO PEACE UNTIL YOU ASK FOR GOD TO FORGIVE YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNEGI U ARE A TOTAL DISGRACE
YOU ARE SO FRUSTRATED THAT YOU HAVE NO JOB,YOU BEWITCHED THAT YOU EVEN NONSENSE INTO CONSIDERATION, YOU ARE A TOTAL DISTRACE TO YOUR FAMILY AND TO THE ENTIRE IGBO COMMUNITY. YOU HAVE THE SILLY GUT TO INSULT ONES PARENTS YOUR OWN LIFE SPAN HAD NOT GOTTEN ANY WHERE. YOU ARE ALREADY DAMNED I NEED NOT ADD TO YOUR PROBLEMS.

YOU SWEAR WITHOUT THINKING WHAT I AM YOUR FAMILY, YOU HAVE THROWN A STONE INTO THE MARKET PLACE IN JUST WEEKS YOU SHALL SEE THAT YOUR ENEMIES HAVE FOUND YOU AGAIN NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU RUN.

WITH THE NAME YOU OPEN THIS E-AMIL ADDRESS, I THE WORLD ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE.WHY DONT YOU ASK YOURSELF ARE A MANAGER OF A BANK. SO I INVITE THE SPIRTS OF ALL NATURE AND OTHERWISE TO JUDGE YOU. WITH THE CURSE YOU BROUGHT ON YOURSELF.

I CAN SEE UR SPELLINGS U ARE UNEDUCATED. ILLITERACY AND FRUSTRATION IS DRIVING CRAZY.

[email protected]
Quote:
living ghost in ghana. Aids catch u trow ur mama toto and u will die in that ur mama smell toto

[email protected]
Quote:
ASHAWO,BORN BY MISTAKE FROM UNKNOWN ASHAWO HOOLIGANISM BASTARD-ISM UTU AMU ROBBER AMU ENE NGABADA BU ANU KA ORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU DIKA GI BU.

SHAME AND SILLY ON BORN BY A LITTLE MISTAKE FROM ASHAWO WEY BORN YOU,YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLE SENTENCE BASTARD SETS OF DONKEYS.EWO AKPU AKPU ORU OKPO NNI KA INA ACHO NA GHANA?ATULU MGBE OCHIE NWULU ANWU.

YOU DON'T EVEN NO THE NAME OF THE PARTICULAR ASHAWO WEY BORN YOU BY JUST A LITTLE MISTAKE.BASTARDIZE AKWUNA .EWU WHO TELL U THAT UR NAME IS BADU DUBANJO?EH BASTARDIZE STUPID DONKEY KANGAROOS SPERMATOZOON BORN BY MISTAKE FROM UNKNOWN AKWUNA AKWUNA ATULU OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KKKKKKKKKKK
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
u and ur family are bonch of cocroaches

[email protected]
Quote:
ALL YOU WRITE IS FOR YOU, YOU FULL,

[email protected]
Quote:
mk i tel u say u b fool were no like money and u wil die lik rat, monkey lik u

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE LOST FOREVER
QUEBUS 2) YOU SHALL HAVE NO HEIR (inscription of Tuthmosis I, Dyn. 18 )

[email protected]
Quote:
WHEN A MAN IS FIGHTING AND LATER STARTS THROWING SAND, IT MEANS HE HAS EXHAUSTED HIS STRENGTH. YOU CAN SEE YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO OFFER. YOU ARE JUST DRY. GO AND REST, SHAME!!!. I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE AN ACADEMIC DESTITUTE AND YOU ARE STILL PROVING IT. HENCEFORTH I SHALL INVOKE THE LAW OF X24K ON YOU AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE. THE MUSIC HAS CHANGED SO :
Get yourself a horseshoe. Or a four-leaf clover
I have seized YOUR neck like that of a goose
(Inscription of Hermeru, Dynasty 6 will rest in ur life forever). Kabus nara dimelongesh. Merekumla dim manadureskam lon, Quendreshopuinm.
YOU WILL RETURN IN A COFFIN, SIGNAL 2, VANISH LIKE AN AIR.

[email protected]
Quote:
(Inscription of Hermeru, Dynasty 6 will rest in ur life forever).

[email protected]
Quote:
prudentbank my yash

[email protected]
Quote:
God punish your father.

[email protected]
Quote:
B@dv Dvb@ng0, Deputy Manager WHO WAS DISGRACED OUT OF OFFICE SHAME ON YOU AND BACK TO SENDER AN IGBO HOUSE BOY WHO RAN AWAY FROM HIS MASTER'S HOUSE AT UPPER IWEKA TO COME TO LAGOS. AN IDIOT LIKE YOU IF NOT FOR GUY WHO KNOW YOU. KIDNAPPER

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Eat my sheet with your generations.

Your wife na ashawo i fuk her last night, but her toto is smaling.

[email protected]
Quote:
I'm sure you are just 1 small boy, which of your jobs did i burst ? I dont even know what you are talking about. if dem born your papa well make u drop location of were i fit see you. my number na 08097090172 call me, hide ur number or not i must track you down and teach you some sense

If you sure of yourself as u claim, let's plan the hook up.... Give me date, time and venue and let's see how this goes.

[email protected]
Quote:
SMALL BOY GO CHOP SALT THEN DRINK STREAM WATER SO THAT U GO WEAR. I SEE SAY DA SICK DA START WORRY U AGAIN.OR MAYBE NA BECUZ JAKASS FUCK YA MAMMY BUT E NO GET 4 WORRY NA U.E GET 4 WORRY NA YA MAMMY..ASK YA MAMMY YA REAL FATHER E GO TELL U IF ONLY E DA DI WASH E DUTTY TOTO WELL.

[email protected]
Quote:

U R A COMPLETE PACKAGED IDIOT AND BASTARD, IN FACT UR FAMILY IS A BASTARD FAMILY, THEY DON'T HAVE ANYBODY WHERE U R, COS U ARE LEAVING A MISERABLE LIFE THAT WILL END SHORTLY AS I AM SEEING IT.

ONLY IF I CAN HAVE UR NUMBER TO CALL U AND SPEAK EVIL IN U, THEN U CAN NO WHO I AM, QUIT FROM NET U ARE JUST MOSQUITO IN THE NET DISTURBING OTHERS WHO ARE MAKING MEGA MONEY IN MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND IN ANY OTHER CURRENCIES.

IF I GET TO NO U, NO MATTER WHERE U MAY BE, U WILL SEE ME THERE AND THAT DAY UR OWN IS OVER.

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY I DON SEE SEY U NO GET TIME DO BETTER THING... I NK FIT DEY
EX-CHANGE WORDS WITH PUNK ASS LIKE U... I JUST PRAY SEY MAKE WE NO
SEE. COS IF I SEE U.. THAT THING WEY U TALK U GO DO HAM OOOO... IF NOT
I GO SEND U BACK TO YA CREATOR THE DEVIL.... U FUCKING DIABOLIC
FOOL.... I KNOW YUR TYPE. ..IF YOU GET MIND DISCLOSE YOUR IDENTITY TO
ME AND SEE WETIN GO DO U...EMEKA I DEY WATCH YOU... MY CREW NOW ON THE
SEARCH FOR YOU... U WILL REGRET EVER MEETING ME... KEEP WATCHING YUR
BACK MAN.. COS I MEN CAN COME KNOCKING AT YUR DOOR VERY SOON.. YUR
MATE ARE THERE SELLING SPARE PARTS U ARE HERE SENDING SOME OUT DATED
MESSAGES... CAN U SEE THAT YOU ARE BIGGGGG FOOOOOL......?HIS HOLINESS
SHIT... NA THUNDER GO DISTROY UR PAPA AND YUR ENTIRE FAMILY. U MOTHER
FUCKING BITCH ASS... GUY I MAKE ME DO WETIN I NO WANT DO OOOO... I DEY
WARN U NOW EMEKA....

[email protected]
Quote:

Your father is bum, therefore you are you bum too. Go fuck yourself Idiot. I wish i know where i can get....U gonna be a dead Fucker

[email protected]
Quote:
MBEREDE MEANS SUDDENLY BUT SURUGEDE IS A DANCE OF THE SPIRIT. I FELT PITY FOR YOU FOR WHAT I WILL DO TO YOU BY TOMORROW EVENING 00.00AM PROMT

[email protected]
Quote:
u ar fucking ass...Homo like u...Bastard frog.................

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL UR PAPA

[email protected]
Quote:
Bloody lair like you. Which one is U K Lottery Hedquarter ???????????????
Intelligent mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
For you to Course your fellow Guy Man in this Life, you will suffer and Die for your life time you will never see neither DrinK..You will feed from your flesh and drink from your BLOOD. 2.14.15.15.4 People you do good to, will turn their back against you.

Until you say sorry to your felow guy Man, nithing will worh out for Good for you.

In Jesus Name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Stay there you will never come back home peacefully since you remain unripe you will not make life better for yourself all your mate you
left in the village will come at last and laugh you to scorn.

Nevertheless , your family will die of starvation and sickness. you
know what you will do for your self just run back with leg even if you
are in obodoiyibo because your are mad already that juju i think it's
your recantation obodo ojoo nmuibo egwuegbuagi obodo ojo ni_imea.
Nigeria civil war had place you people in a condition of doom and that
will continue in your land just take a look what you people see it
become nuisance to other society i know you are among the people that
do this job and if this real you will die in a very stupid mode Mark
that word for your self did you know why the money of the gentile
belong to the jews.
I will step upon the sapient it will not hurt me even drink deadly
thing it can hurt me also because according to the book of hebrew 1vs
11 faith is the substance of thing hope for evidence of thing not seen.

I will continue to make it because The creator of heaven and earth is a
great provider.
Psalm 91v1 he that dwell in the shadow of almighty..................

[email protected]
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BACK TO SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OTU NNE GI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
IKPU NNE GI AND DIE IMMEDIATELY YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

[email protected]
Quote:
i am a child of God and i have the power to do all things through christ that gives me the dunamis, as i have said it so shall it be from generation to generation, peace will always be far from you, you will be a killer and you will be killed, madness is your portion, Hiv aids, frustration, poverty, restlessness, you will work like elephant and feed like ant, money will always be your enemy, lack your best companion why sickness and problem will always be your neighbors.
every natural disaster that happens in Nigeria will affect you even any outbreak of any kind of sickness will catch you, bastard you are doomed.

[email protected]
Quote:
JESUS IS MY SHEPARD, EDO BOY UNDER ARRESTED

BACK TO SENDER TO YOU BILLION TIME AND IT WILL BE CAUSE FOR YOU AND YOUR GENERATION IN THE NAME OF JESUS.

ALL YOUR SISTER THAT FULL DESART BE DOING ASEWO AND YOU RE OPEN YOUR MOUTH AS EDO. BIG INSULT FOR YOU AND SAME OF YOU, DIRTY MOUTH. ENEMY OF PROGRESS AND

...and? and? and what?

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU GO DIE BY GUN,
I BEG JUST GIVE ME YOUR HOME ADDRESS FOR EDO MAKE YOU SEE WATING GO HAPPEN FOR YOUR FAMILY, BECAUSE YOU NO KNOW WHO YOU DEY TALK TO, NA AYES GO FINISH YOUR FAMILY. I NO GET WATING I GO TELL YOU MUCH BUT JUST GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS IF YOU BE MAN. AND MAKE YOU KNOW SAY WHO YOU SEND THIS MAIL SO NA YOUNG BOY WHEN HE GET MONEY PASS YOUR MAD FATHER AND MOTHER WHEN BORN YOU MEAT, SO IF YOU WANT REALLY GET PROBLEM WITH ME JUST GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS MAKE YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU DEY TALK TO FACE TO FACE. MAD MEAT I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR ADDRESS OOOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
I see you are just a stupid soul.I don't even know what you are talking about and why you sent me,this mail.any way,what is edo state ? I see you are a mad man.appologise to you for what,who do you think you are ? go to hell for all i care.A nigerian and then ? rubbish

[email protected]
Quote:
I dont know you and i dont know why you keep sending me abusing words.

You said you are chairman so let it be no-one is dragging your personality with you....Ok?

[email protected]
Quote:
THE BIBLE SAYS THAT WHOEVER COURSE ME SHALL BE COURSED, THEREFORE I COMMAND HEAVEN TO CAUSE YOU. YOUR MORNING SHALL BE COURSED, YOUR DAYS SHALL BE COURSED, YOUR NIGHT SHALL BE COURSED, EVEN YOUR MID NIGHT SHALL BE COURSED. THE SUN IN THE DAY SHALL BE A COURSE TO YOU, AS THE RAIN FALL AND TOUCHES YOU LET IT BE A COURSE TO YOU, THE MOON AND STAR AT NIGHT SHALL BE A COURSE TO YOU. EVEN THE AIR YOU BREATH SHALL BE A COURSE TO YOU

I STAMPED IT WITH HEAVENLY STAMP AND SO SHALL IT BE AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
HEY GUY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU DON’T KNOW ME’ I DON’T KNOW YOU ’ WE NEVER MATE BEFORE WE GOT NOTING IN COMMON AND YOU ARE SAYING SUCH WORDS TO ME ARE YOU INSANE,
YOU MUST BE A LITTLE BOY COS NO ADULT WILL ACT LIKE THIS WITHOUT GIVEN REASON OR REASONS, BUT I PRAY YOU MEET ME AS YOU SAID I SWEAR WITH MY BLOOD I WILL SHOW THAT IT’S NOT EVERY BODY YOU CAN MAKE THAT EMPTY TREAT AND GO AWAY WITH IT, WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU? MAKING FOOLS OUT OF YOURSELF. GUY I PRAY YOU MEET ME LIKE YOU SAID.
I DON’T KNOW WE STILL HAVE FOOL LIKE YOU IN THIS COUNTRY GOING ABOUT MAKING AN EMPTY TREAT WITHOUT REASON,

[email protected]
41.207.203.46 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)
Quote:
Be careful! junk.. or you will be kidnapp. i will tress you

Warning from Killer south africa

[email protected]
Quote:
ADEIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected]
Quote:
EMPTY VESSELS MAKES THE LOUDEST NOISE. FROM COCAINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwoke stop being on Internet everyday talking rubish. Poor man like you. You will remain poor am telling yu with all these rubish you are writing. No body get your time even if you write 10 times i cant respond to you becos i dont talk to poor people. Come to my house in Lekki phase 1 before shevron estate gate so dat my Lion Dogs will send you to your early grace. Foolish boy. You will soon die poor. Idiot.

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: MTCN KILL UR HEAD

Guy God punish you and your full family. una b bastard for una household. beast like you. na u know juju pass abi goat like you. u nor even fit spell and u call urself gman. shame on u. Nor go find work make u dey wait for Jenny Ford Money bastard, God punish your generation.

Your papa na Igbo kill am ur mama na wheelbarrow kill am all your brothers and sister na police go shoot them die. Scroton like u ayelala punish ur family.
if u too sabi package wrk why seh forward all ur details give me

see two of us nor go chop her money again just forget that wrk don die i promise u fool
MTCN KILL UR HEAD mumu 2 much money, how much u get fool

na me be James Morgan 1 of Lagos
M.M.M
MONEY MAKING MACHINE

[email protected]
Quote:

NA POVERTY DEY WORRY YOU COS BIG BOY NOR DEY TALK LIKE YOU OHH AND BESIDES I NOR EVEN KNOW YOU AND IF UR HEAD CORRECT U GO TRY CHECK URSELF COS I NOR EVEN KNOW THE JOB WHEN U DEY TALK ABOUT SAY I CUT AND BELIEVE ME UR BRAIN DEY PAIN YOU AND NA EXACTLY WETIN GO HAPPEN TO YOU U TALK 4 UR PREVIOUS MAIL.

U NOR GO BOLD STRETCH UR HAND SHAKE ME IF U SEE ME SEFIF U GET MIND TELL ME WHERE U DEY STAY MAKE WE MEET FACE TO FACE.

[email protected]
Quote:
OH OH OH OH AH AH AH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT SOUND SO FUNNY BUT REMEMBER THAT SPIRIT MINUS SPIRIT IS ME NOTHING CAN REPRESENT ME.
YOUR MOTHER SHOULD HAVE CROSSED HER LEGS WHEN GIVING BIRTH TO YOU WHEN SHE WAS IN THE JUNGLE GIVING BIRTH TO YOUR DUMB ASS
ROAST IN HELL, YOU STUPID SACK OF SHIT, LOW-LIFE SCUM BAG!

[email protected]
Quote:
U nor dey shame say U still dey work for cafe ?
U be real small boy sha so I nor blame U...besides I nor even know the job when U dey talk of say I cut ohhh cos na TF I dey bomb ohh so abeg wetin be d name of ur so called client when I cut cos this my box na new box and I nor get jobs for inside cos na my customized boxes my jobs dey.

I believe say U nor get parents again cos if U get U nor go dey insult Ur parents the way U dey insult them 4 ur previous email.

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM JUST COMING BACK FROM SHIRINE WERE I REPORTEDT YOUR CASE YOU
ANIMAL, I HAVE CURSED YOU, AND NO BODY CAN LOSE YOU, YOU MAY BE REACH
LITTLE NOW, BUT BET ME, B4 ENDING OF THIS MONTH; YOU WILL BE IN A
WHELL CHAIR, BASTARD!!!!!! AM NOT JOKING WITH YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW WHOM
YOU ARE, NO BE ME DO YOU OOOO, I DEY MY OWN YOU COME, WHILE YOU ARE
THE SAME CRIMINAL LIKE ME, YOU THAT IS CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST MAN,
GOD WILL CONDEMM YOU, DEVIL WILL REJECT YOU, EARTH WILL BURN YOU, AND
THE GROUND WILL SWALLOW YOU THIS MONTH!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:

FUCK U MAN...
U SEE SEY U DON DEY MAN... I NO LIVE 4 AJAO... IF CATCH U ..OMO U
ARE DEAD... I WILL GUN YOU DOWN... MY GUYS ARE COMING AFTER YOU.. WE
WILL B E COMING TO AJAO SOON IN SEARCH OF UUUUU..... U HAD BETTER
WATCH YUR BACK MAN... COS U HAVE STEP ON TOES.. U HAVE BITTEN MORE
THAT U CAN CHEW MAN...

WE ARE COMING ANYTIME FROM NOW... TO FORGIVE NA SIN.. AND SO WE'LL
BRING U DOWN... YELLOW FOR LIVE MAN... THE YELLOWS ARE AFTER U MAN...

NO BE MAN MOUTH BE HAM OOO.. GUY NA ACTION... IF U KNOW SEY YUR HEAD
IS THERE... GIVE ME YUR ADDRESS AND FIX THE DATE AND WE'LL BE
THERE.... IT GONNA BE BLOODY.. YUR FAMILY ARE IN TROUBLE MAN... COS WE
WILL BRING THEM ALL DOWN....MARK MY WORDS....

[email protected]
Quote:
You are a hopelss guyman and I think you have no home training and your family will be ashamed of you idiot. You need to go back to school and learn manners ok. Next time you tell me the mugu you are talking about and what I have done wrong or you go and fuck your mama toto.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WILL TRACK U TO GUN DOWN U DON FUCK WAIT FOR ANY HIT U WILL HAVE ANYTIME FROM NOW / U DON PRIZE AND U MUST PAY

[email protected]
Quote:
you monkey wen no dey baff,suffer head for 9ja,the suffer wen kill your papa na im go kill your mama, anuofia,fire burn u your work write me, make i leave am,u don see money,i live in london,u wen sun wan kill ,thunder fire u,dat money,i must collect am,bastard

Ewu ke ibu, nkirika nmadu ke ibu, i wi oyeara. iye iberibr. mumu to the highest oder. all ur family don gug. no headway for una. poverty stinking family. big born fool. the dey dem born ur papa drink palmwine tink say him born man, him no no say na nzuzu him born. for me to born nzuzu i go born thief. fowl, monkey, gorilla cock.

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HOW FAR MY GUYS DESE CAFE RATS BE VEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE THIS YEAR FOR SURE,

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REALLY MUMU. WITH YOUR LOW BRAIN
AMAGHIM NA ENWERE NDI NZUZU DI KA GI N' UWA SELF,IF U HAVE EVER SENT A SCAM MAIL TO MUGU IN UR LIFE,THEN BY THE POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORDS I COMMAND ALL THE CURSES U HAVE RAINED HERE WITH YOUR MOUTH AND TYPED WITH YOUR HANDS TO COME UPON YOU THIS MINUTE!!! IF YOU BELIEVE IN JUSTICE,THEN YOU HAVE JUST RECEIVED ONE NOW. OCHU OKUKO NWE ADA,NWA OKUKO NWE 'WE NWE OSO.
I HAVE NOT CUT UR JOB,AND U ARE CURSING MAY IT BE UNTO U AS U HAVE WISHED ME.YOU ARE JUST GREEDY!MAY ALL THE TEARS AND WAILING OF THOSE MUGUS WEY U DON CHOP THERE MONEY BRING DISSASTER UPON YOUR HOUSE-HOLD THIS PERIOD AND ON.
I THINK YOU SHOULD ASK ABOUT ME,THEN YOU WILL NO SAY MAN PASS MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR MAMA TOTO

[email protected]
Quote:
Thief prudential bank, onwuike is already your portion for talking such bastard word to my mail. You say u be prudential bank ghana u will remain in that ghana till you confess that u are the son of a nama. IDIOT. born throway Foolish son of onye onitsha and damaturu mother bastard idiot. You go perish for gahan local champion wey dey pursue cidi. Your papa from niger republic while your mama from chad kurah. You will remain in Ghana in jesus name Amen.

[email protected]
Quote:
Poor Man

[email protected]
Quote:
HOLY GOSHT FIRE BACK TO SENDER E NA OKWU KA ONYE ISI NA A DI GI NMA

[email protected]
Quote:
as u dey swear so for something wey no be ur own na u the juju go kill soon

[email protected]
Quote:
MY BRODA NA HUNGER DEY WORRY U.

[email protected]
Quote:
BLOODY NIGERIAN, YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK.......... WE ADVICE YOU TO LOOK FOR A GOOD JOB TO ENABLE YOU KEEP YOUR USELESS MISERABLE LIFE BUSY FOR TIME, BY THAT TIME YOU BE ANLE TO THINK LIKE A HUMAN BEING

[email protected]
Quote:
I don't like those that talk too much like baby. real guy men are busy making money while u sit down talking noneness. If u are a man just put your telephone number so i will just call and kill u over night. U never know that system. I'm sorry for your poor mother and father. You will ever remain poor in this game till the end of your life.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR FAMILY WILL BY THE JUJU YOU PEOPLE SAVE BASTARD LIKE YOUR FATHER GO KILL YOU THAT IS WAT I HAVE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY POOR POEPLE LIKE YOUR FAMILY FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK IF YOU WANT I CAN GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER THEM YOU GIVE TO YOUR MOTHER CALL ME THEN WE CAN FUCK I REALLY WASTS TO FUCK YOUR MOTHE PUSY WITH MY DOG OK I WILL PAY YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SEND AS YOU WISH SO IT SHALL IT BE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY PHYSICALLY AND SPIRTUAL IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your entire family will soon perish in a ghastly motor accident. Foolish poor rat. where are yu now let me meet you. give me yur address let me yu sharp sharp foooooool

[email protected]
Quote:
fustration look for real job

[email protected]
Quote:
YES I HAVE DONE IT TO YOU, HAVE YOU SEE WHAT I HAVE DONE TO YOU, I FIRST TOLD YOU THAT BECAUSE OF THE ATROCITY YOU COMMITTED AGAINST YOUR MOTHER BY DIPPING YOUR LONG HORSE PENIS TO YOUR MOTHER VIRGINA YOU ARE DEAD AND NO EVIL SPIRIT OF DEVIL WILL SAVE YOUR HEART, YOU ARE GONE, DOSE NONSENSE SPIRIT HAVE NO POWER OVER A COMMANDER LIKE ME, AS A FOOL AS YOU ARE YOU CAN GO AND SELL THE ONLY REMAINING LAND OF YOUR FATHER AND INVOKE THE SPIRIT OF YOUR MOTHER, FATHER BROTHERS AND SISTERS, THOSE YOU WILL BURY YOU, THEY ALL WILL DIE YOU WILL BURY THEM ALL SO THAT WHEN YOU DIE NOBODY WILL EVER REMAIN TO EVEN COME TO YOUR FUNERAL, VULTURE WILL EAT YOUR CORPSE.

I DID IT TO YOU, YOU LOOK MISERABLE NOW, HELPLESS, POOR, CONFUSE FOOLISHNESS, GREEDY BASTARD, ALL YOUR FAMILY WONS THE LOTTO OF DEATH AIR WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR ENEMY, WATER SHALL BE POISON TO YOU, THE SOIL WILL ALWAYS NEED YOUR SOUL EVERY MINUTE THAT PASSES BY, ALL YOU HAVE WILL GO ON SICKNESS, TROUBLE, FUNERAL AND COMMITTING RAPE AND MAKING CASES YOU WILL NEVER WIN ANY.

ALL EVIL SPIRIT INCLUDING THAT OKIJA EVIL SPIRIT WILL HURT YOUR SOUL, YOUR PROPERTY WILL BE THEIRS BECAUSE THEY FEMALE COW YOU BUY WILL BE USED ON YOUR MOTHERS AND FATHERS BURIAL AND LIZARD WILL BE USED ON YOUR OWN BURIAL.

CAR CRASH IS YOUR LOT, DARKNESS WILL COVER YOUR EYES ANY DAY YOU ENTER ON A CAR TO DRIVE, DARKNESS SHALL FALL UPON YOU AND YOU WILL DRIVE INTO A LAGOON AND THAT ENDS YOUR MATTER, THE EVIL CREATURES IN THE WATER WILL USE YOUR SOL HEART EYES TO MARK THEIR FESTIVAL.

MY SPIRIT AN MY SOULD IS COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST THAT CREATED ME IN HIS OWN IMAGE, NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER AND ANY TONGUE THAT RISE AGAINST ME I CONDEMN AS I CONDEMN YOU NOW TO DEATH IN JESUS NAME.

I AM A ROCK, WHOEVER SHALL FALL UPON THE ROCK SHALL SURELY BE BROKEN AND ANY WHATEVER THE ROCK SHALL FALL UPON SHALL BE GROUNDED ONTO POWDER, AS I SPEAK NOW I GROUND YOU INTO POWDER IN JESUS NAME,
DIE BY FIRE
DIR BY FIRE
IN JESUS NAME, ALL WORDS I HAVE WRITTEN WHICH YOU READ SHALL COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE AS LONG AS I AM CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD..

[email protected]
Quote:
BECAUSE YOU HAVE PRONOUCED A DEATH ON THE BLESSED CHILD OF GOD, I
DECLARE UNDER THE PROPHECY OF "PROPHET GREAT ABRAHAM MUNDI" YOU SHALL
NEVER SEE GOOD THING AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE.

I AM COVER UNDER THE UMBRELLA OF THE ALMIGHTY AND NO HAND OR EVIL CAN
BEFAL ME. IN THE MIGHTY NAME THAT ABOVE YOUR VOODOO AND ALL OTHER
NAMES YOU MAY KNOW I DECLARE A DEATH SENTENCE UPON YOUR LIFE AND YOUR
CO-WORSHIPER THIS HOUR 10:51PM MONDAY TIME.

AND BECAUSE I HAVE VOWED TO SERVE MY GOD TO THE END AND READY TO
ENCOURAGE HIS WORK, YOU SHALL DIE LIKE A ILLED FOWL IN JESUS NAME.

I CALLED UPON THE SAME ROD THAT MY DADDY IN THE LORD USE TO OPERATE
MIRACLE TO STRIKE YOU TO IMMEDIATE DEATH AND YOU SHALL BE CONDEMN
FOREVER IN JESUS NAME.

LISTEN TO ME VERY WELL I HAVE AVOIDED YOU SO MUCH AND FROM TODAY PEACE
HAS DEPARTED YOUR LIFE, HOME AND FAMILY. YOU ARE DEAD MAN BET WITH
ME.......

JUST ONE MORE MESSAGE TO CONFIRM DEATH....

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERY THING YOU WRITE IS FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I PRAY FOR YOU WOT EVER YOU ARE NOW YOU WILL RECEIVE BLAND AND DROP AND DEAF, FUCK YOU. I WILL MAKE IT RED BECAUSE YOUR NOW A DEAD MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU, FATHER MUMU, WETIN U DEY USE THAT EMAIL ADDRESS DO? OLODO LIKE U. U WILL DIE WRETCHED BECAUSE YOU DO NOT EVEN HAVE FOCUS.AT UR AGE U BELIEVE IN JUJU I PITY WHO GAVE BIRTH TO YOU. U BE LIKE PIKIN WEN DEM CONCIEVE 4 ASHAWO QUARTERS SO UR ARE A MIXTURE OF PROSTITUTE AND PICKPOCKETS. UR TRUE FATHER IS UNKNOWN. WHAT A PITY ON YOU AND THE GENERATION YOU WILL RAISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Mugu, what is your point and why will you kill me??

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER,
I WISH YOU ALL YOU WISH ME,IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST...AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY SHOULD YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY FOR SUCH A THING? BETTER REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL AT YOUR AGA WHEN YOU DON'T GIVE LIFE.

DO YOU KNOW ME? DID I EAT YOUR MONEY? HAVE WE MET BEFORE?. HE SAID TORCH NOT MY ANNOINTED AND DO MY PROPHET NO HARM,YOU ARE DEALING WITH GOD'S DESTINED CHILD HERE AND SHOULD BECAREFUL TO AVOID BACK TO SENDER OK.

ONLY WANT TO ADVISE YOU FOR YOUR OWN GOOD.

BYE

[email protected]
Quote:
WAIT ME TO NIGHT I WILL USE YOU AS RITUAL BECAUSE I HAVE YOUR BLOOD YOUR NAME BUT DIE I SAY UNTO YOU BCOSE U ARE IN MY BUCKET YOU DIE HARADINA HUMFREDABOUR ANDYSHAKA FROM DE SEVEN DEPEN SEE IN THE WORLD THE SHAKIMA HARMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Bastard all your Family will die you are a Big fool am sure you are bastard son of a bastard father ppl like dont worth to be living let me advice you on what to do is like u do not have work by emailing back go and suck you mama pussy and you father dick as soon u do that get back to me

Note u no you are using your real id to send me this message i can no ur name tru it i can punish u u see wht i will do to you basterd.

[email protected]
Quote:
OTU NNE 1000000000000000000000000000000 tmes

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE THE WORTHLESS CAFE RAT IDIOT
YOUR FATHER IS DEAD YOU ARE DEAD YOU FULL GENERATIONS ARE DEAD LISTEN TO MY GUY YOU NOT BUT I DEAD MAN HAVE SEND 34OOOOO IN YOU LIFE BEFORE I DO NOT THINK SO BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU ARE IN YOU HOUSE BROWSING THAT ALL IS FINISH BUT YOU A GOAT THINK OF YOUR LIFE BEFORE YOU BECOME TOO LATE TO CRY OKAY.

I LET TELL YOU I AM ON MY SYSTEM BROWSING AND FOR GOD NAMES DID I AM BLESSED BY GOD I DID NOT EMBRACE YOU MY GUY SO DO NOT BE PROVOKED WITH YOUR ANGER YOU LITTLE FOOL WITH ONE CAR.

PLEAS FUCK OUT I DID NOT INSULT YOU BUT YOU DID OKAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Papa gi ga anwu, mama gi ga anwu. Vellage champion like u do u know how many investment i hav, useless idoit stay there in agurere and be fighting with umurere MKPI Hausa, coal digger

[email protected]
Quote:
If you dont repesct your self now i will make sure i use JUJU on you now and you end up lving from hand to mouth.... I have warned you now... do not ever in your dam life repeat this again becaus if i get any email from you again i will make sure i deal with you spiritualy.. do you think i am online to play ??? I am here for serious business and if you dear me i will show you who i am.

You better respect yourself.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOUR GERNERATION WILL DIE

[email protected]
Quote:
JUJU DE KILL??

[email protected]
Quote:
big foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllll

In God We Trust.

[email protected]
Quote:
Your family will die in 6days.
Thank you, but you know that we are doing all but i will give you days to say sorry or you will see who is who.

I give you 6days left.

[email protected]
Quote:
RIGHT NOW I MA FUCKING YOUR MOTHER IN THE RAIN
YOUR FATHER YASHI

[email protected]
Quote:
hw far `my guy

The work don dey shake for your hand abi, it will surprise u to know that your so called woman do chest for me. mumu know ur way nor b curse u dey use juju up and down 1 single juju u nor know ewe, goat na him u b. work don tear for your hand hahahahahahahahahahaha

e can painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
e sweet dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Later guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Very Happy

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

terazzi
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
subject GREETING FROM SPIRIT OF OGUN AND OLOKUN,, AYELALA

FOOL NA LONDON ROMING U DEY USE U BE REAL MAYE

ANYWAY THAT OLD YEAR NA WHEN U SEE MTCN LAST GUY U SEE THIS YEAR U NORE GO EVER SEE BAR FOR UR LIFE NA U GO DEY PAY D ONE WHEN U GET TO MEW.

[email protected]
Quote:
compound fool

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MAMA TOTO, NO BE THIEF YOURSELF BE, AMADIOHA GO KILL YOU FOR ANY WERE WEY YOU DEY, E BE LIKE SAY U NO SABI WETIN DEY HAPPEN, GUY U BE MUMU

[email protected]
Quote:
TOO BAD,YOU CAN'T EVEN SPELL CORRECTLY.

ANYWAYS,SAME TO YOU AND IN ADDITION TO IT,NA KOROFO GO KILL YOU VERY SOON,WATCH OUT

[email protected]
Quote:
Cant ou see the kind of pigin English you are writing, you should be ashamed of your self.you are a son of a prostitute and vagabond.your grand father was a fugitive , you are cursed like Cain of the bible days.all you know is okija shrine which shows that you are the son of the devil ,you are meant for distruction and you will not escape distruction this time. in this days of Jesus Christ you are still talking about Okija shrine that ordinary Tafa balogun destroyed , maybe yoiur whole town will be destroyed this time .I COMMAND YOU TO FALL DOWEN AND DIE

Quote:
It appears to me that you are a fool and that all your village people come from the zoo which is why you have refused to understand that you have nothing in your head.

You know that your mother is a prostitute and that your father is a drunk so why are you angry about that?

I know that you have done money ritual and it failled you which is why you will think of that in your mind .You are the sone of a prostitute that is how people like you behave

you have never seen money before which is why you brag about. .but like i told you before the sword will not depasrt from your fathers house , because you are the one to kill your younger brother this christmas and your father will al,so kill your mother and lastly the okija shrined you know will also sweep clean your family compound go and die .

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr SANUSI OR WHAR YOU CALL YOUR SELF,I WANT YOU TO KNOWS THAT I DONT KNOW YOU AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS SEND ME THIS KIND OF MESSAGE?THIS IS A NEW YEAR AND IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING ANY BODY TRY TO LOCATE THE PERSON NOT ME OK

STAY BLESS

[email protected]
Quote:
back to sender .

I SURE SAY NA GOAT BORN YOU BECAUSE YOUR MAMA DEY FUCK UP AND DOWN AND YOUR PAPA NO DEY GIV WOMAN BELLY SO ANYTHING GOAT BORN DEY GET GOAT BRAIN I AM NOT SURPRISED.
GO HOME ASK YOUR MAMA WELL WELL WHO BE YOUR REAL PAPA.YOUR SISTER NEVER MARRY SHE DON BORN FOR HOUSE,U NO DEY SHAME.FOOLISH FAMILY.

PALATALA PALATALA NO MATTER NO MATTER, I WILL GUN YOU DOWN!!! DON'T PLAY WITH MY CLAWS AND VERY SOON, YOU WILL GET TO UNDERSTAND.

RED DEVIL
EMEKA COLE

[email protected]
Quote:
SEE YOU STINKING JUMAN, YOU DESERVE JEWISH MENDING, I TELL YOU SAY I BE AYE, WETIN BE ODI? THE GREAT VICKINGS GOD.YOU NO GET GOOD ORIENTATION, WHO GO BAPTIZE YOU SELF,MAY THE GOD OF ODI KILL YOU MK VULTURE CHOP OFF YOUR PRICK, GO ASK EXCOBA WHO I BE FOR UNIPORT ASK AM WHO BE A.K.A AGBAKARA AK 47 I DNT TRY FOR LIFE MY BRODA.COOL DOWN WE BE EX-GENERAL,THE GENERAL OF ALL THE GENERALS NWANNE TAKE AM EASY OOOOO.TELL ME WEY YOU DEY MAKE I COME CHOP YOU CARRY YOU DO PEPPER SOUP. BUT BRODA ,TELL YOUR MAMA SAY HER TOTO DEY SWEET ME WELL WELL, BUT ANY HOW NOTHING DEY HAPPEN INSTEAD WEY U GO TK IDEA BEG ME MK I SEND SMALL MONEY FOR YOU MK U TAKE DEY PAY FOR CYBER AS YOUR MAMA FUCK MATE, NWATA MALU OYI NNE YA,. IF YOU KNOW DEY FEAR GIVE ME YOUR MTN NUMBER IF YOU BE REAL SYSTEM MAN,MK I SHOW YOU SAY NWOKE KA EBE YA, BUT NA ME SMOKE MY OPI DRINK MY OGOGORO COME STAND UP FUCK YOUR MAMA, THAT IS WHY U DEY BEHAVE LIKE MADMAN IF YOU REACH 40 YEARS YOU GO BLIND 45 YOU GO TURN TO NGWURO 50 DEAF AND DUMB YOURLIFE DNT WOWO THEN SORRY YOU

Quote:
OLODO SEE YOUR MOUTH WIDE OPEN LIKE YOURUBAMAN DEY SAY HIM BE IGBOMAN,IGBOMAN DEY PURSUE MONEY DEM NO GET TIME FR STUPID THINGS,YOU NO GO PASS TODAY GOD OF ODI GO KILL YOU TONIGH AH YOUR SPIRIT DNT KPEME SINCE MORNING, AS YOU DEY NOW YOU ATE A WALKING CORPSE,ONYE NWULU ANWU NA AGA EJE, TRAILER GO CRUSH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION,I GO FUCK YOUR MAMA DEAD BODY AGAM ALA NNE GI NA OZU. CUT OF YOUR YOUR HEAD TAKE AM THROWE TO VULTURE MAKE THEM CHOP YOUR EYE CUZ IF I TAKE YOU DO RETUAL YOU NO GO FIT MAKE MONEY YOU BE MUMU NA COUNTER FIET AND 5 NAIRA YOU GO TAKE MAKE. YOU BASTARD CYBER MONKEY YOU ,YOU GO DEY FR CYBER BLIND SEE WETIN HE DEY THROW MONKEY,IF YOUR GRANDMOTHER STILL DEY ALIVEE I NEED TO FUCK HER PLEASE MK I HEAR AS SHE DEY TK CRY FOR PRICK, TELL YOUR MAMA SAY HER OBALANGATA SWEET MY BROTHER,EVEN AK47 NO DEY FT COMMOT ME IF I DEY ON TOP NA THERE MY ODIESHI DEY WORK

Quote:
BASTARD *DELETED* GINA OTUNZUZ AGULIRE YOU WILL DIE THIS NIGHT WALKING CORPSE MK I NO DEY WASTE MY TIME I DNT CUZ YOU ALREADY.

[email protected]
Quote:
MONKEY, YOU WILL DIE IN SOME DAYS

[email protected]
Quote:
Hi there .. Christ your parents fucked you over with that name didnt they.. Holy christ you dumb fucking heeb.. I hear loudly that you take it way deep up the arse.. Thats good to hear coz your friend is also now taking it way up his arse also.. You next MUGU fuck
Big fish and the crew

[email protected]
Quote:
FUCK ON YOU ARE A BIG FOOL WITHOUT AN IDENTITY

Quote:
ATTENTION;NEVER DO WELL,

I DON'T THINK I HAVE SUCH TIME FOR A NONENTITY LIKE YOU.ATLEAST I CAN SEE THE EXTENT OF YOUR JOBLESSNESS.YOUR FULL GENERATION WILL DIE OF HUNGER AND STARVATION SOONEST.MARK MY WORDS,YOU WILL BEG FOR MERCY.YOU ARE AN IMBECILE...FOREVER.

ME.

[email protected]
Quote:
my small boy i love you but i dont know why you the fuck up, you dont want to come and wash my cars why?.

[email protected]
Quote:
osu sua ezigbo english infact i bu ume ihe nile ikwuru ga abiaghachite gi n'aha jesus aman.

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO DEY THERE WEN I DEY FUCK YOUR MAMA FOR GULTER YESTERDAY,SHEY YOU SEE US.TODAY I GO STILL FUNK YOUR MAMA AND YOUR SENIOR SISTER

Quote:
you are the bigest fool i have ever come across it is your mother that is fucking arround with bike men in town your p man dick go cut just like that even your own na your girl friend go drow am till e cut if you dat me try sleep wit am now you here?

or you sleep with your mama since na to make love de hungry you you here mumu like you

[email protected]
Quote:
your father and ur is victim of hiv take them to the hospital

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello Mr. GOAT,
I see you don’t have nor thing to do with your life, your mates are use I min to make money online. You are over there playing, take a good look at ur life. Stop fooling your self. Be useful to ur self ok.take care of ur self MR.GOAT.

[email protected]
Quote:
Back to sender in name jesus, Amen,I am coeverned with blood of jesus,You will surely receive your wish back in name of jesus

[email protected]
Quote:
MUMU GUY MAN i dont feel bad about your radical attitude, radiating and repulsive words. Your inttricacie and undiluted intrusion email. Make i come down to ur level you know wake up at all as a guy man...u jus dey kakaki u suppose dey work on for AIT as the or go show for kakaki the african voice. For the grand hussle you no get mouth at all. Everything na base on AKONUCHE cos you no get am, YOU DON SEE MTCN FOR UR WHOLE LIFE ? wey things are knacking thins on the street.

OLATUNJI try and check balance this: Say no to yahoo plus... why don't you use your brain instead of Opatukotuko, if you are smart enough stop using Jazz.. this is wise men game not babalawo game, if you need to learn the Game ask a brother to put you through.. I am tired of boiz using JUJU on internet.. if you are too dull find another job.. please stop choking the internet for us and get another job or go learn how to do it with brain you hear.

STREETWISE
(PEPE REST)

[email protected]
Quote:
Okija man , so u get covenant with the devil, its a pity you are lost. in this age you can still boost of going to a shrine. HOLY GHOST FIRE
CONSUME YOU AND ALL PARTAKER OF OKIJA SHRINE.

YOU ALL ARE DESCENDANT OF SATAN. mAY YOU ALL PERISH FOR EVER AND EVER. AMEN. IN JESUS NAME.

"LISTEN HAVE YOU EVER SMELL HOTDOG?" - ch@[email protected]
"You have to go to hospital for IDIOT TEST." - Kenneth Mbe 0Jo

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]

Quote:
SHEY NA YUR PAPA NAMED YOU GOMER?.. YOU ARE JUST A REFLECTION OF THE MAIL YOU SENT. YOU WASTED CURSED SEMEN... A STUPID PLC (PRODUCT OF A LINKING CONDOM)... COME TO THINK OF IT, SINCE YOU RUN DOWN SO TEEE NA ONITSHA YOU FIT GO SURVIVE... I WONDER IF U ARE NOT YET A MISCREANT ENGAGED IN KIDNAPPING....SAVIOUR OF THE CYBER CRIME... KEEP WASTING YOUR TIME SPREADING YOUR REPLICA... I KNOW YOU NEED A FUCKING HELP... YOUR PSYCHIC STRENGTH IS ALREADY DEFLATED...I JUST WARN YOU NEVER TO CROSS MY GAME PATH OTHERWISE... DEATH BE TO YOURTYPE HATER PLAYERMERCILESSLY.YOU SCHEISSE WANTED DEAD SOUL!

Laughing

Closed lad accounts x 67

Reap / Sow
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
Monkey
all your affilliation with those shrine has not made you rich.
The Lord Jesus Chrst is bigger you and them.
He who is in me is greater than he who is in you.
That job is mine.

I go take you go EFCC through the European Attachee Mrs Frieda Springerberg. Infact she is already at your doorstep by this week. yOU MUST GET TO KIRIKIRI.

IMA

[email protected]
Quote:
Wetin be this when You send come this Box? Na me Do Your Papa You nor know me I dey work My own dey go say because You learn English small You just dey write rubbish Na God go Purnish You for that China when You dey so Nor send me rubbish again oh...Na everybody You wan tell say Your papa na High Priest when I fit kill? You say make I clear road for You I block Your papa Road before Na woman I be oh Mugu....All this small boys when You don coner Bam finish Your head nor dey corect I wan tell Jollof make he come find you as I dey so make I get Your Picture from Internet I go get You down with Your men dem....I dey wait Email again Your Papa with Your bend life go do better Job Yahoo nor be Occpupation E nor gum you as he be say na Efcc Format You wan Die Put dey bed for $1500 I sorry for you wake oh make dem nor use money slap you Na account we dey use nor be westy oh our money don pass to dey give magger westy info.....Wise up time when you suppose be brick layer na you dey use Course your papa online...Your mama go sorry for herself say she get bastard make Jollof nor nab you go collect..................................May Collector..

Uncle Mumu

[email protected]
Quote:

Hey little boy ,

I do not know you but if you want to try me reply let me take your luck forreal and lets start the game and see who will lose not to talk too much i personally believe in action .

Regards,
Bam AXE MAN

[email protected]
Quote:

Listen, this is what makes you a Small Boy, because you do not know me and if i have mistake Bomb you Job in my process of searching for my Own Jobs, then you would have write to beg me not to Write your Client, instead of you sending insulting mails to me with EFCC mail using local English to write me, Guy see i no dey go CAFE okay, i have 3 Laptops of Mine and i have Boys, and also i be Nijja too, when you see formats that are better off than yours and it is about causing problem for your Job... Tell the person that this is the problem you are facing with your Client cause not everyone is Hungry like you okay. Pls do not write me again or i will cause you some problems okay and i mean it. bye

[email protected]
Quote:

U DEY MAD???????/ U KNOW WHO U DEY TALK TO? U DIS FUCKING DICK SUCKING BASTARD......I NO SURE SAY NA FROM UR MAMA DEAD *DELETED* DEM FROM BORN U...ABI U WAN DEAD?
IDIOT.........U GET LUCK SAY NA INTERNET U DEY TALK FROM....TRY ME MAKE U TELL ME WERE U DEY STAY......UR CORPS NO SEE D LIGHT OF DAY......IDIOT FOOOOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
u are dead living who always fuck his mama toto for rituals

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU UNCULTURED FOOL. l RETURN ALL THE COURSES BACK TO YOU IN JUSES NAME AMEN AND AMEN. AS A CHILD OF THE LIVING AND MOST HIGH GOD , NO WEPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPER IN JESUS NAME AMEN . THERE FOR, WITH THE POWER VESTED ON ME AS A SON OF GOD UNTO THIS DAY I COURSE YOU AND PLACE ALL THE ROTTEN THINGS YOU SAID UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN. HENRY EMEKA BE COURSED THAT NO MAN CAN CURE YOU IN JESUS NAME AMEN.MAY IT NEVER BE WELL WITH AND THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU.FOR YOUR IMFORMATION , I AM IGBO TOO.HENCE FORTH YOU ARE A USELESS PERSON . HENRY EMEKA BE COURSED AND MAD ONTO THIS DAY IN JUSES NAME AMEN.
!

[email protected]
Quote:

EMEKA I WISH YOU ALL THAT YOU WISH TO YOU , ALL YOUR WORD I RETURN IT BACK TO YOU AS I DONT KNOW YOU BEFORE EVEN FOR ONE DAY AND HAVE NEVER COME ACCROSS YOU OR YOUR EMAIL TALKLESS OF DOING THE SAME JOB WITH YOU , MAY ALMIGHTY FATHER PUNISH YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY TILL YOUR FOURTH GENERATION , MAY ALL THAT GOD SAY IN PSALM 109 BEFAL ON YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY AND RELATION .

YOU WILL NOT BEAR ANY FRUIT IN YOUR LIFE , ALL YOUR SUFFEREING WILL END YOU INTO NOTHING , NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT FROM YOUR FAMILY AND TO THE GENRATION THAT WILL COME . NONE OF YOUR FAMILY WILL BEAR FRUIT . YOU WILL PERSIH LIKE SODOM AND GOMORREAH .

I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY WITH PREMATURE DEATH , POVERTY , BARRENESS, SICKNESS, PROBLEM AND TROUBLE , MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY SUFFER LIKE THE PEOPLE OF EGYPT ,. , NOTHING GOOD WILL COME OUT OF YOUR FAMILY AND THE GENRATION THAT WILL COME IN JESUS NAME ...... AMEN .

Fatter Siam
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
SON OF THE JUNGLE
MAKE U KILL AM CHOP AM OOOO MAKE UR FAMILY ENJOY UR MONEY SAMLL WHY U DEY VEX LIKE THIS ABI U BE MAYEE U DON DROP B4 FOOL LIKE YOU YOU WON MONEY U DEY VEX WHY U DEY VEX SEE UR HEAD I FOR SHOT U NA IF NOR BI GOD SEE ME FOR UR BACK HAHAHHAAH SPIRIT MAN LOOK UR BACK WHO U SEE SEE AM AGAIN LOOK

[email protected]
Quote:
see the face of ur genaration how it look like
http://l.yimg.com/ea/img/-/100916/161009todoliver_1692nbv-1692nc5.jpg

[email protected]
Quote:
I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU
SEE. U AND UR JUJU NA MUMU. THAT UR JUJU NA HIM GO KILL U VERY SOON. GOD PASS THAT UR JUJU. IDIOOOOOOOOT. WHATS YOUR PROBLEM. SEE UR MAIL ID "U K L ttery He adquarters" DIRTY AND STUPID POOR GUY MAN LIKE U.

OTHERS DEY MAKE CONTACT ALL PARTS OF THE WORLD U NA FRUSTRATION DEY KILL U. IF GUY NO PAY U, MAKE U FIND ANOTHER WORK DO.

MAD MAN. U AND UR JUJU DEY MAD. BOTH UR VODOOOOOOOOOOOO AND UR JUJU. NA THAT VODOOOOOOOOO GO KILL U. U WILL SOON ENTER ROAD .

SEE LET ME ADVISE U BRODA. LOOK FOR A GOOD LIVING CHURCH AND BE ATTENDING IT WILL REALLY HELP YOUR LIFE.

IDOL WORSHIPER LIKE U. OLD FASHIONED GUY MAN.

OTU NNEGI KWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

EVEN UR WIFE TOTO SEF JOIN.

COWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

NAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

GOATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

[email protected]
Quote:
Ashawo...come to bankok

[email protected]
Quote:
You are an idiot are you d owner of my life?, or are you d giver of life? You wretched bartard. On this day g lay a curse on you and your family, you will die young before your time and your family will perrish in anguish, sorrow, pain and hungery. No good thing will ever come your way for not allowing the sleeping dog luy u will die a painful death and vultures will eat your corps. Unless u appogise to l will forgive u if not all these things l said will take place soon enough.

[email protected]
Quote:
AM SORRY FOR WHAT U COSTED TO UR FAMILY DEATH AWAITS YOU TODAY.
nnegi na nnagi go first die b4 u follow them and ur okija no dey work again TAKE NOTE for we hav jesus the son of the power and light,if u dont say sorry to this i meant it tht u will die. try me i dey india
+919582822103

[email protected]
Quote:
so be with you amen.what is written is written.

amu gi

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU SEEM SO FRUSTRATED BECAUSE ALL YOUR EVIL HAS RETURNED TO YOUR HEAD YOU FOOL . COCAINE.

[email protected]
Quote:
Whom ever u are and whatever u are saying here is entirely ur business cos i dont know u and dont know what u are talking bout.I bind you and ur entire plans in the name of JESUS.In the name name of JESUS i cast you and whatever ur plans are into the bottomless bit.Am a child of God am covered by the name of JESUS.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHAT AN URCHIN!

[email protected]
Quote:
IN REGARDS TO YOUR MAIL YOU ARE GIVING TWO DAYS TO BEG WITH YOUR KNEELS ON THE FLOOR BECAUSE I DONT KNOW YOU AND I HAVE NO BUSSINESS WITH YOU, WHY ARE YOU SENDING SUCH MESSAGE TO YOUR DEAD SOUL YOU ARE A BASTERD YOU SHALL NOT SEE THE END OFF THIS YEAR ALL ELSE YOU REPLY AND APOLOGISE FOR YOUR ACTIONS,

READ YOUR MAIL SENT TO ME YOU CANNOT EVEN WRITE GOOD ENGLISH YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO HUMANITY AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION YOU BASTERD.

THINK OF YOUR LIFE AND SPEND YOUR MONEY IN SHRINE IF YOU DONT BEG I WILL SOW A SEED OF FAITH ON YOUR LIFE AND WATCH NEMESIS BEFALL ON YOU.

BUY THE SHE GOAT AND GIVE IT TO YOUR PARENTS TO EAT LET THEM PRAY FOR YOUR USELESS LIFE TO BE BETTER,BECAUSE I CAN SEE YOU FALLING FROM THE THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE.

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN MORE THATS IS MY ADVICE FOR YOU.

JEW MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
I WISH YOU THESAME AND THE GOD OF ELIJAH STRIKE YOU & UR ENTIRE GENERATION DEAD.

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY ALL YOU SAID RETI=URN BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN JESUS NAME AMEN HOLY GHOST FIRE WILL BURN YOU INTO ASHES

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A MAD DOG.

YOU ARE TOO SMALL PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY.

MAD MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
commit sucide on top of ur mother toto

[email protected]
Quote:
stopping acting like an animal and make yr self a human if not for yr chairman who paid for you to use the internet u cant have the change to send idiot emails to people.so stop making a fool of your self and do what yr chairman ask you to do.

[email protected]
Quote:
AMU NNA GI NA OTU NNE GI THERE.

[email protected]
Quote:
sakawa. blood money na d juju go kill by accident

[email protected]
Quote:
Return to sender..........................

[email protected]
Quote:
HI I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE BUTH I AM HERE TO TELL YOU THAT ALL THIS CURSE MUST FOLLOW YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU WILL NEVER ESCAP ANY FROM IT AS I AM SENDING BACK TO SENDER TO YOU IN JESUS NAME. GOD HAS AREADY BLESSED ME IN MANY WAYS SO I RENOUNCE YOU AND YOUR EVIL THOUGHT BECAUSE MY GOD GIVE ME POWER IN JER:1-10 TO CURSE AND TO BLESS TO PULL DOWN AND TO BIULD SO YOU SHOULD GO AND DIE WITH YOUR EVIL AND I PROMISE YOU THAT YOU WILL NOT SEE YOUR FAMILY AGAIN FROM WHERE YOU ARE NOW AND DO NOT REPLY ME AGAIN I DON'T KNOW YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE AGENT OF DEMONE I TURN MY BACK TO YOU NOW IN THE MOST NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
HERE ARE YOUR CURSE LET GOD FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE SIN AGAINST HIM BY SENDING THIS BACK TO YOU.

USU NRA KWA MAGAI NA UMUNAGHIMAP GI ASHAWOW MA GI ASAHWO NWANNEGI ASHAWOM DIE BY FIRE NAGI DIE JUST LIVE WITH IT MY BOY, I PASS YOU WELLA.ONLY APES LIKE YOU DONT SEE THIS SITUATION FROM THIS DIRECTION.

[email protected]
Quote:
INFORMATION-THIS IS YOUR PORTION
INFORMATION-THIS IS YOUR PORTION. WITH THIS I BID YOU GOOD BYE AND PROMISE NEVER TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN. NOTE, THIS IS MY PARTING GIFT FOR YOU AND IT MUST SURELY COME TO PASS IN YOUR LIFE.

[email protected]
Quote:
If I have cursed you before, let your curse follow me. But If I have never and you are cursing me'; I pray that all your generation will partake in this curse of yours all the days of their lives Amen.

I am trying to see life and you are cursing me. My prayer for you this year is that the motor you bought will buy you before 24th December 2010. That motor you are usine to brag will take your life and that of your family in JESUS NAME AMEN. I wish you what you wish me 100 Million times in JESUS NAME AMEN.

Big Boy.

[email protected]
Quote:
go to hell

[email protected]
Quote:
oboy i don't know u in person but i think u are a fool too cos u get enough time to write all this,silent is the best answer for a fool but u did not keep silent cos u are a fool like me,get a life too

am living more better than cos am in offshore +60102678619 am in malaysia while u are still in 9ja no life there if u must tell ur self the truth fool

[email protected]
Quote:
God bless you more my guy since you are talking to your fellow guy like this,

[email protected]
Quote:
u see say u no wise u pick my call
Boy Greed no go take u go far na love be the main ingredent way go make me and u excel.

I been call u and u answer think say na mega from holland.

[email protected]
Quote:
EKPUKE MY SON HOW ARE YOU?
I NEVER KNEW THAT YOUR MOTHER IS VERY SWEET NOT UNTILL I FUCK HER A DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY IN THE RAIN. EH!!! EH!!! CHEI!!!!! AHH SSS!!!! IT WAS REALLY FUN, YOU KNOW WHEN PEOPLE WERE TELLING ME ABOUT HER I NEVER BELIEVED NOT UNTILL I TASTED HER. I CANT FORGET HER REDISH SWEET *DELETED* YOU NEED TO SEE HOW I WAS DANCING ONTOP HER LIKE EH! EH! EH! EH! EH! HA! WOW! HMMM ITS INTERESTING SLEEPING AND SUCKING MY DIG .

YOU KNOW WHAT!!! PLEASE HOW CAN I GET INTOUCH WITH ANY OF YOUR SISTERS BECAUSE"IHE AGWO MURU AGHAGI INWE ODU OGOLOGO.

I NEED TO PLAY BINGO THIS WEEKEND

HOW ARE YOU PREPARING FOR YOUR WEEKEND

JOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...... TUALEEEEEE

[email protected]
Quote:
EVERLASTING THUNDER STRIKE YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION TO INSTANTLY DEATH

Safari Accra>Abidjan
Safari Accra>Dakar
Safari Accra>Lome
Safari Cotonou>Abidjan
Safari Cotonou>Accra
Safari Cotonou>Lome

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected]
Quote:
BOY OR WHATEVER U CALL YOUR NAME,FIRST OF ALL YOU ARE CONDEMNED BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW JESUS CHRIST AS I AM COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMP AND SECONDLY ALL THAT YOU WISHED FOR ME WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS YOU READ THIS AND THIRDLY,AS A PERSON THAT USES EXTRA ORDINARY POWERS TO GET WEALTH YOU WILL DIE PREMATURELY AS I WILL LIVE TO DECLARE THE GOOD WORKS OF THE LORD IN THIS GENERATION.

YOU WILL DIE AS A WICKED MAN BECAUSE YOU ARE USEING THE NAME OF OUR LORD IN VAIN

[email protected]
Quote:
bastred! idiot like you fool get lost that job go pay me soon
back to sender you fool idiot like you motherless guyman like you.*DELETED* like you get lost there

[email protected]
Quote:
nwa nne why i u like this bros u ar a nigeria but why

u could have tell u dat my cut ur job is thing wrote is not good

well am emeka i live in FESTAC town lagos ok

call me ok 07067928362

we ar brother ok pls

[email protected]
Quote:
Idiot You Don't Even Go School
Look At The Kind Of English You Are Specking
You Are Just Local Idiot To Talk With Some One
That Is Not Even In Nigeria
I Am Not Hungry People In Nigeria Like You, You Are The Kind Of People That Beg Us In Europe To Help Out,
Sorry For You, Because Over Your Life You Will Never Even Step Out That Nigeria That Is Why You Did Not Get No Single Sense
Fuck Off Idiot
Any Day I Stump Into Nigeria I Will Just Made Away With You
Just Give Me Your Number Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
Who be this mad man? ibe like say u think say me na small boy like u abi?if u no won die no try write me again if not waitin i go do u,u no go like am Goat life u?tell ur papa and mama 4 ur house say sem go die...........be4 u go no self dem don die.....

[email protected]
Quote:
GOAT U ARE STILL A KID

CHECK OUT YOUR YANINGS NA ALL CHILDISH TALK NA YOU DEY TALK.HOW OLD ARE YOU
BITCH.WEY NO GET RESPECT.WELL I NO BLAME HOODLOOMS LIKE YOU.NA OYIBO I BLAME WEY GO
MAKE COMPUTER TO CHILDREN LIKE YOU.SO YOU ARE FREE TO TALK ANYTHING WEY ENTER YOUR MOUTH
BCOS THAT WAS THE WAY YOU WHERE BROUGHT UP.IMBE
YOU KID OF DOOM
WITHOUT RESPECT.NO NEED OF WASTING TIME WITH YOU
GO MEET YOUR MATE FOR YEAR ONE AND COMPLETE
YOUR EDUCATION.TELL THEM TO SERIOUSLY TEACH YOU ON HOW TO
TALK TO YOU SENIOR ONES.

[email protected]
Quote:

Look you call yrself showman or chinedu or what?

Do you know God almighty Jehovah Nissi,may he show you mercy for you to come out of evil practices,and if you think you mager people by this email i bet you i am serving God almighty his name is jehovah nissi the mighty man in battle,Infact i refuse your evil and i release that OKIJA SHRINE, ALA OGBAGA MBAISE, KAMALU ABIRIBA N GOD O THUNDER OGUN. OGUN to kill you In Jesus Name.becuase i dont know what you are talking about do you think everyone is guy man,Let me tell you i serve the victorouse God,and the bible said strangers shall hear my voice they will obey including shrines,so by the power of Heaven I release the fire of vengence against you and with your taugue your condermed,the evil mail you send i return it back to you seven time,have you not heard touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm,so let evil slay you,and i release the ghost of hail and the shrines you made mention to beging to attack you now for strangers shall hear my voice and they shall obey.so let the shrines you made mention kill you.since you wish yourself evil let evil come upon you,Except you repent now and apologise now.

[email protected]
Quote:

i know that you bastard is not serious

thats why i jus gave you a signing out idea idiot

without patience will neva click any benjamine.

idiot you are still a kid talking primary school routen words.
GO AND LEARN BASTARD.i jus gave you a trail and you fail stupidly
showing me how useless you are.have a destructive week.

[email protected]
Quote:
hw far `my guy

The work don dey shake for your hand abi, it will surprise u to know that your so called woman do chest for me. mumu know ur way nor b curse u dey use juju up and down 1 single juju u nor know ewe, goat na him u b. work don tear for your hand hahahahahahahahahahaha

e can painnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
e sweet dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Later guy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[email protected]
Quote:
I see small bou mentality is disturbing you. I told you i dont really know the work belongs to you i am in Malaysia now but stays in Florida United States. If i send mail to your client it is your duty to inform then i hands-off the work not insulting me. Well is african mentality how can you talking this way to someone you dont even know?. I don't blame you, you just come into this game newly because if you have been here you can't be using such words, you are a little boy so i have nothing to do with you, if you are matured you couldh've talk sense. SORRY AND BE WISE.

[email protected]
Quote:
U DEY CRAZE FOR BALLS..AM AT UR BACK N B CAREFUL B4 I SEND A DIRECT VIRUS INTO UR SYSTEM N DONT DARE ME COS AM WAY AHEAD OF UR DUMB LOWLIFE!! THE NEXT MAIL U WRITE ME WILL BE REPLIED WITH A MASSIVE CRANK WORM DAT WILL DAMAGE UR LAPTOP N U WILL LOOSE ALL UR JOBS AT ONCE...DICKLESS MUDAFUCKER!! I ALREADY HAVE UR IP ADDRESS SELF...DUMBASS

[email protected]
Quote:

LISTEN YOU FOOL!
I DON'T KNOW YOU,AND I DON'T KNOW WHY U ARE SAYING ALL THAT TO YOURSELF.
BUT IF YOU HAVE EVER SENT A SCAM MAIL TO ANYBODY LIKE MUGU,BY THE POWER IN THE SPOKEN WORD I COMMAND ALL THE CURSES YOU HAVE UTTERED WITH YOUR OWN MOUTH AND TYPED WITH YOUR OWN HANDS COME UPON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME!!!
SPEAKING ABOUT IGBO AND JUJU, YOU ARE STILL A KID AT THAT LEVEL. U SHOULD ASK ME TO HELP U MAKE SOME REAL PAY THIS EMBER MONTH INSTEAD OF BEING ARROGANT.I HAVE HELPED A LOT OF PEOPLE LIKE U,BUT YOU CHOSE TO LAY CURSES ON YOURSELF. BEING GREEDY KILLS,YOU WRITE SCAM MAILS,YET WHEN U SEE ONE IN UR BOX U CRY ARE U NOT WORSE THAN THE DEVIL? I WON'T WAIST MY TIME DOING ANYTHING TO YOU,I JUST WISH U KNOW WHO YOU ARE DEALING WITH.U ARE SO BLIND AND BRAIN-WASHED THAT U CAN'T IMAGINE IT.
NWA AFO IGBO KA IN AKORO AKUKO OGWU? NNE GI ONYEKWARA GI NDUMODU TUPU I PUTA UZO IJE?WHAT HAVE U SEEN MY BOY? JUKWA ESE!

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY THE GOOD LORD REWARD YOU WITH ALL YOUR COURSE NOW AND FOREVER MORE IN JESUS NAME, AMEN.

GOD PUNISH ALL YOUR GENERATION. YOU WILL NEVER SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN UR LIFE.

I KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE POOREST GUY IN THIS GAME AND SO YOU WILL EVERLY REMAIN FOR THE WHOLE OF YOUR LIFE. TAKE MY WORD BECAUSE IT SHALL NEVER GO BACK VOID.

WORD OF GOD SAID THAT HIS WORD WILL NEVER GO BACK VOID UNTIL IT ACCOMPLISHES THAT FOR WHICH IT WAS SENT.SO TAKE NOTE THAT ALL THAT I HAVE SAID IS ALREADY DONE IN JESUS NAME AMEN.

I AM FROM AGULERI ,,,,,,,,WHAT WE HAVE IS FAR BIGGER AND BETTER OF WHAT YOU KNOW IN OKIJA.

SO ITS YOU WHO DON'T HAVE ANYTHING WILL SUFFER ALL. SO IT SHALL BE. ISEEEEEOOOOOOOO

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic